[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama unveils rules to 'diversify' white suburbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22
File: refugees-welcome.jpg (49 KB, 620x409) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome.jpg
49 KB, 620x409
Obama unveils rules to 'diversify' white suburbs

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/obama-unveils-rules-to-diversify-white-suburbs/

The Obama administration’s long-awaited new housing regulations came out Wednesday giving the federal government more tools to make sure neighborhoods around the nation aren’t developed and populated in racially segregated manners.

The rules, issued under the Department of Housing and Urban Development, are supposed to put a stop to “segregated living patterns” and “racially or ethnically concentrated areas of poverty,” HUD said, the Hill reported.

More at link...

Just how fucked are we??? Every day it just gets more surreal.
>>
>>57280512
I'm not following your link. Post moar rage inducing shit from it in exchange for this bump.
>>
>>57280725
How it works is HUD will give local communities information on how to prevent and address perceived segregated housing areas, and offer grant money to address the situation. The grant money could then be used to help diversity the neighborhoods and “expand equal access to opportunity for all Americans,” HUD said, the Hill reported.

HUD Secretary Julian Castro put it this way: “Unfortunately, too many Americans find their dreams limited by where they come from, and a ZIP code should never determine a child’s future. This important step will give local leaders the tools they need to provide all Americans with access to safe, affordable housing in communities that are rich with opportunity.”
>>
File: 163463.jpg (48 KB, 408x501) Image search: [Google]
163463.jpg
48 KB, 408x501
>>57281029
As WND previously reported, Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., said: “American citizens and communities should be free to choose where they would like to live and not be subject to federal neighborhood engineering at the behest of an overreaching federal government.”
Other critics, like Heritage Foundation fellow Hans von Spakovsky, said in previous comments the HUD regulations seem to be yet another attempt of the Obama administration “to take race into account [for] everything.”

The regulations could impact 1,250 local governments in the country. They will start to be phased in over the next 30 days.
>>
>>57280512
In theory it makes sense that you don't want people to self-segregate because states need a homogeneous population ("a demos") to function properly as a country. On the other hand it fucking sucks if somebody forces a bunch of violent niggers to live in your white neighborhood. I really have to say I'm torn on the issue.
>>
>>57281567
you're torn because you're a fucking c.uck

go suck off a syrian
>>
>>57280512
If based Obama wants the refugees in then so do I. We're fucked if we don't let them in because we've betrayed our basic principles.
>>
>>57280725

There isn't much real rage to be had.

http://www.huduser.gov/portal/affht_pt.html#final-rule
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-07-16/pdf/2015-17032.pdf

It was real boring and I skimmed a lot, but basically summing it up into /pol/itical language, the rule seems to be enrich yourself, get gibsmedat that you can use to build useful shit.

Joke is, of course, that you pay taxes and a fraction of it is now being offered to the various Mayors/Governors/etc. to spend it on low income areas and hand out grants so more not-white poor people can live with the Definately-white rich people. Poor white people don't actually exist, and neither do rich minority people who don't want thuglife all over their neighborhood.

Of course, you could just NOT do it, but Mayor Jimbob needs them grants to make the sewers work. By that, I mean increase the size of town hall. By that, I mean of course increase his paycheck. Vote for Jimbo, he's a fiscal conservative.
>>
File: 648484486.jpg (195 KB, 1458x960) Image search: [Google]
648484486.jpg
195 KB, 1458x960
>>57282004
This is some scary evidence of a big brother bot right here.

Goddamn, things are so fucked up.
>>
>>57281029
>>57281150
>>57282612
Wow that's some pretty rage inducing shit. Why the fuck does he think race is everything. Race determines income now I guess.
>>
You'll eventually have states leaving the union if you don't unite the population, maybe that would be for the best.
>>
So in otherwords, they're just trying to inflate the support of their dying political party.

Eh, not as bad as you say it is.
>>
>>57280512

Sounds like ethnic cleansing to me, forcing homogeneous population to be diluted.

Enjoy your free country.
>>
>>57280512
>its annudah shoah!!!!!!!!
wow that is a really twisted interpretation of the facts
>>
its good. Introducing Section 8 housing into rich areas will drive down property values in those areas making housing more affordable for the middle class who can't afford to own a home but make too much to qualify for assistance.

Sure crime in those areas will rise but in the long run home ownership makes up for it over renting for the whole life.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 365x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 365x402
This why I build a $300,000 home in the middle of bun fuck no where in the woods.
>MFW I'll never have to deal with this level of enrichment
>>
>>57285287
You must be a nigger.

Most people don't want to live next to niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 844x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 844x653
>>57281029
>tfw Julian Castro will probably become president one day because of mexishits
>>
>>57285754
Sittin pretty for awhile.
>>
i live near a french family, an italian family, a swedish family, a chinese family and lebanese family but im sure this isnt the diversity they mean. what they mean is more NIGGERS.
>>
>if people do not want diversity, then we will just force diversity!

fuck off nigger
>>
>>57285847
blue collar white. I can't afford to own a home but renting is a joke. I'd live a few blocks down from some apartment complex that's the local crack walmart if it meant I got to own a decent sized house with multiple bathrooms.
>>
>>57280512

So basically they will build low income housing next to expensive suburbs

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: cantstump.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
cantstump.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>57285754
I am gettinf ready to move back out to Northern Arizona. /pol/ should start out own town with Hiroshima Nagasaki as our Mayor. Nazi Party started out as 7 members. How many people do we have here?
>>
I support this. Imagine the kikes' faces when they realize that they have to live next to these apes? Priceless.
>>
>>57281029
I assume the "perceived segregated housing areas" that they target will be white only, whilst the other shit hole ghettos get left to rot?
>>
Despite your disreputable source, why would this be bad?

No one wants any radical Syrians in America, if you segregate them and alienate them from US Society, there's a much larger change of that happening.

If a devout Muslim comes to the US and is given opportunity and his family settles down and has a nice life, he is much much less likely to perform antisocial actions, such as advocating Sharia law reforms or worse.
>>
>>57286997
Yonkers New York

Crime went up, property values went down, and more whites moved out.
>>
All this will do is make Trump more powerful than before
>>
>>57280512
When is obama officially out of office? I thought he as done this year. How much more damage could he possibly do?
>>
>>57280512
If any of you had any understanding of public policy or economics you would be cheering this with full force.

This will decentralize poverty and crime better allowing local governments and community organizations to counter it.

It will also essentially eliminate local African-American dialects outside the south.

Obamas whole plan here is to destory the black community. Stop thinking about it as forced diversification and start calling it what it really is: FORCED ASSIMILATION.
>>
>>57280512

Goodbye Democrats.
>>
I live next door to an Italian, Germans, Scottish, and there is a black family (whitest black family you will ever meet) down the street.

But no, "diversify" means that it needs to be more black.
>>
I predict this will cause the black-on-white rape rates to at least double. Just watch.
>>
>>57280512
>Ugly
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Manlet
>Probably can't read
>Ugly & probably fat
>Ugly & fat
>>
>>57280512
Obama doesnt have the time required left in his administration to carry out anymore major federal policy changes, i'd think nothing will come of this.
>>
>>57286780
yeah so a nigger

fuck off and stay out of my town
>>
>>57288443
Also murders and burglaries.
>>
>>57287725
>bringing logic into /pol/
how new
>>
>>57288181
Okay nigger lover. You can stop posting and get back to sucking Jamal's black cock again
>>
>>57280512
Raj Chetty is the dumbest son of a bitch to ever live. His "research" consists of discovering that white neighborhoods have lower crime, asserting that this is because of the geography and not the people, and then shilling for forced resettlement.
>>
>>57288181
>blacks commit crime because of poverty
Obama pls go
>>
>obama cries about guns
>constantly takes actions that force the population to buy shitloads of guns
>>
>>57285287

They won't be putting them into upper class neighborhoods, that's naive. They'll be putting them into middle and middle-upper areas. That way, all the rich people can feel like they've "DONE SOMETHING TOTALLY GOOD" without having to actually feel the consequences of their decisions. The mayors etc. will of course go along with it because that's where the campaign money comes from.
>>
>>57287772

Then those expensive houses become abandoned, then trap houses for niggers
>>
>>57289231
They commit crime because of poverty, population density and general feeling of powerlessness to change their situation through legal means. Not to mention a system of organized crime that preys on those in desperation.
>>
It's pretty clever actually. It will force the blacks out of the big cities and into the suburbs and white people with money will move back in. Nigger problem in major cities will be officially solved.
>>
>>57287725
When most of them already believe that the US is an ally of ISIS, and are already culturally incompatible, even with success and gibs like you advocate, and they come from a country that was middle-class and modernising before the war, and when it is the well educated middle class that makes up ISIS' support, it's all fucking moot.

Of course, you could decide not to take the world's burdens upon you altogether and irrevocably destroy your culture and country in the first place.
>>
>>57287495
I just got a plan to give middle class white people/Asian people good sized homes in the now empty ghetto
>>
>>57290124
They commit crime because they're subhuman animals. Niggers have never been successful or civilized anywhere and yet people still make bullshit excuses for them every god damn time.
>>
>>57280512
Okay, let's start with a few premises for argument sake

1) The refugees are coming, meaning no one is going to side with "just send them back"
2) They have to live somewhere and no one will support imprisonment

Now what do you actually suggest they do?

>Build ghettos/create refugee zones.

Okay, but then the concentration of poverty and hardship will brew tension, crime, and dissent. This has been disastrous on repeated occassions, see section 8 housing, "the projects", et al.

>Let them choose on their own

Well then they go the chinese/italian route and create Syrian towns inside of other major cities. Downside is they never assimilate and tend to spring up organized crime rings because their customs/culture are too different to function with existing police/civil services. Expect the outcome to be sharia zones and the majority of non-muslim refugees forced to convert or be shunned.

Distributing them out increases the likelidhood of cultural assimilation as they will be deprived of social networks and have to adapt or live in isolation. It worked with the iraqi refugees (Do you see many iraqi neighborhoods? They exist, but have only small impact/reach).

What would you actually suggest they do with them?
>>
File: emma3.jpg (170 KB, 2590x3079) Image search: [Google]
emma3.jpg
170 KB, 2590x3079
>>57290406
>mfw nig nogs all leave Detroit to "diversify" wealthy white neighbourhoods
>mfw whites all move to Detroit and snap up property at fire sale prices.
>mfw Detroit becomes the next American boomtown
>mfw Detroits economy becomes a shining beacon of America
>mfw dindus and liberals once again btfo
>>
>>57280512
Divide and conquer.
>>
>>57290124
Maybe realize that 'White Flight' isn't just racist propaganda -- perhaps they were fleeing for their lives.

What other civilized group of people has left entire properties in aggregate that didn't feel threatened?

What if instead of it being some other culture's problem it is their own?
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (70 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
70 KB, 720x538
>>57280512
>used to live in all white neighborhood in Philly
>black family moved in down the street
>4 cop cars have came to his house so far past midnight
>>
>>57290816

Option 1.
>>
>>57291052

It's happening.
>>
Shiett nigga where can I get me a 400k suburb home I'm black af
>>
>>57288181
This, so much this.

I live in the rura south. Let the niggers get bussed in to their new digs. Let them wreck that shit up like any ghetto. Let them come break into our houses, we'll be waiting with our shotguns loaded and ropes ready.
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>57280512
>>
>>57291052
detroit will never be great again
>>
>>57287725
Or we could not take syrians instead of restructuring our country to better accomidate people we don't want?
>>
In Finland we do mixed wealth neighborhoods in city zoning to make sure rich and poor don't segregate in society. But trying to do mixed race neighborhoods by same logic is basically just admitting that race is real.

MIX UPPER, MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASSES INSTEAD OBONGO.
>>
>>57283012
>Why the fuck does he think race is everything.

A half-nigger is still a nigger.
>>
>>57280512

Why do these liberal faggots always do the picture-of-themselves-holding-a-sign meme? When and why did this start? It's some cringeworthy shit.
>>
>>57290124
Good people overcome whatever is holding them back or die trying. There are ghetto born doctors, engineers, and investors just like there are rich dumb fucks pissing away a trust fund or doing crack. The whole point of a mobile society is to let where you're born hold you there. Leaving a ghetto is a great starting point for building a better life, so is leaving a farm for a larger city with work. If anything people need harder lives with harsher consequences for failure than riding welfare and declaring bankruptcy. Losing reproductive rights due to government support would be a good start. Ending all cash entitlements would be a good idea to motivate people as well. You want food and shelter so that's exactly what you get not comfortable spaces with cable and Internet as a "right."
>>
>>57291052
Isn't there huge amounts of back taxes on the property
>>
declining white population at a time when we're experiencing mass third world immigration
Make no mistake, at the root of this is a hatred of whites.
>>
>>57291052
And it's hot grant money behind it to start a few decent renovations to the infrastructure
>>
>>57280512
>http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/obama-unveils-rules-to-diversify-white-suburbs/

aaaand the shit colored nigger fucking communist traitor in the white house continues his war upon nice white neighborhoods in America.

Jesus fucking christ....
>>
>>57285287
doubtful that it will be rich democrat neighborhoods getting the section 8 housing

That's never how it works
>>
>>57284528
>Sounds like ethnic cleansing to me, forcing homogeneous population to be diluted.

The Jew has been encouraging it as part of destroying the white race, yes, but most of this being pushed by the left is just about increasing Democratic control of voting districts.

Niggers and other parasitic minorities the Dems pander to exclusively vote almost solid Party of Gibs. They're promised endless free shit in exchange for party loyalty.

The areas they choose for these nigger camps are almost always located in "red" areas of the district maps.

You set up a Dindu Village inside a nice white conservative community and that community goes to shit. Crime increases almost overnight, property values drop as they destroy the place, and they breed like rodents. White voters begin to leave. The nigger population expands exponentially.

The district gradually turns more and more blue until it's Baltimore - black mayor, black city council members, black police chief, black community... and whitey's fault dey still need moh money for dem programs.

Niggers have been weaponized by Democrats as part of their strategy to further their political control.
>>
>>57281150
Translation: Welfare shits should not be limited to only getting free shitty houses, free food, free utilities and free heathcare. The government should be able to take more tax money to pay for bigger houses so the "administrative fees" can become proportionally larger.

In short. MO MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMS
>>
>>57293580
It's more ideological than anything else
It's not even a political or democrat thing.
Plenty of republicans support the anti-white agenda

Putting niggers among whites inevitably lowers white birth rates, causes race mixing, lowers incomes, eats up the social services, etc
>>
>>57286043

All that filthy communist spic is doing, is his-pandering to the 30,000,000 brown skinned sub human illegal alien spic cockroaches for mucho votes for the democratico party.

It's fashionable in America in this day and age to play along with the anti-white narrative the marxists have worked so hard to implement in this country.

The funny thing is that if the traitors in Washington DC move their spic and muslims shitskin pets into a nice white neighborhood, the whites will "white flight" out in the next 5-10 years LOL

Once the whites leave, the neighborhood turns into a fucking ghetto.
>>
File: 1441074806054.jpg (24 KB, 494x496) Image search: [Google]
1441074806054.jpg
24 KB, 494x496
>>57280512
>mfw town doesn't take a dime of federal money and thus doesn't have to do any of this gay shit, including section 8
>>
File: I'M NOT JEEEEEEEW.png (213 KB, 520x356) Image search: [Google]
I'M NOT JEEEEEEEW.png
213 KB, 520x356
>>57290124
It's that they're lazy and don't want to do better. They are raised by single moms who are welfare whores that don't even know basic math. They should be sterilized if they want to continue their bennies.
>>
>>57282612
>Poor white people don't actually exist, and neither do rich minority people who don't want thuglife all over their neighborhood.

This is what bothers me. Why not move niggers into trailer parks with poor whites? Why do niggers get to go to nice areas that they've done nothing to help build. The niggers they want to import don't even pay property taxes. I worked my ass off so my kid didn't have to go to school with blacks like I had to. I'd rather have illegal Mexicans in my neighborhood over blacks.
>>
It's about time. Segregationists blown the fuck out.
>>
>>57292246
So you have to stare at the nice house across the road with the new BMW and better everything and there's nowhere to move away from a reminder you aren't rich and are taxed hard enough you never will be? That's a plan to keep you voting for higher taxes until you drag everyone down to one bedroom apartments and 30 year old volvo.
>>
>>57280512

I hope they start with the democratic suburbs, they will all celebrate and help.
>>
>>57290406
It's called gentrification, it's already happening. It's happening in my old neighborhood because the rich folks don't want to move off the peninsula, to they're just buying it up instead.

And we're white, for the record.

And I've had family and friends claim their address (the poor part of town) has fucked them over on more than one occasion.

>>57292719
I love how stupid your post is. You start out sounding really fair, mentioning how there's good and bad people everywhere.

And then when you start talking about consequences and motivation, you focus entirely on ways to punish poor people. Making it harder for the people on the bottom to pull themselves up is not the answer.
>>
You guys should watch "Show Me a Hero" it reminds me a lot of this situation
>>
>being a suburbanigger
>being a city yuppie

Can't diversify the rural areas because most people don't want to live here. Hahaha, fucking faggots. Can't hack it in the woods. My neighbours are miles away too.
>>
Jews want to turn everyone brown and make themselves the only lightskinned people
>>
>Live in pretty much white redneck neighborhood
>Maybe see cops here once a month for the local alcoholic couple when they get in one of their spats
>Government decides "this area needs diversity!"
>Two section 8 houses are bought buy uncle sam
>In moves negro famies
>Fast forward year later
>Literally a trail of literal you can follow on your walks to their houses
>Cop car at their houses at least once a week
>Out running and hear "FUCK YOU LOOKIN AT OLD MAN"
>Run to sound
>See disheveled old man on the ground, people calling the cops and a dindu walking away made with a "I dindu nuffin slump in his walk"
>Cops give dindu a warning
>Woods have went from a good running trail to a place where teenagers smoke weed and give hand-jobs
>Run there every day to let them know it's not private
>Every time I go running heads pop up of bushes then shuffle around like they where just casually dinduing in the wood and smelling of weed
>"420 Nugster" spray painted in random places appearing
>Que missing bikes
>Random packs of 20+ bike riding dindus talking about "which way we gon run if dey see", "dey was the ones called the cops last time!"
>Each section 8 house has acquired 2 more families

I love diversity and cultural enrichment. They are all good boys who dindu nuffin.
>>
Good luck diversifying it with Muslims after today.
>>
>>57291548
I get the sentiment but hoping niggers break into your home is a fucking dumb position to hold. Move to the projects if you want to live in a shit hole where you can shoot niggers. Why make every neighborhood that way? They won't be kicking in your door anyways, they'll kick in your elderly neighbors door and Rob and rape her because she's an easier target than a young white male who probably has a gun. You have the same view that liberals have in the sense that you think you're the only one who matters. As someone who had to grow up around niggers I can tell you that they are dangerous to anyone who can't defend themselves.
>>
>>57292719
No one disagrees that boot strapping is possible or desirable. What you fail to see is that ghetto blacks usually fail to perceive that as an option in there own lives. And if they dont think that legal forms of entrepreneurship are available they turn to illegal ones.

There are no doctors engineers or investors in the ghetto. They leave first chance they get. So who is the most sucessful male figure in the ghetto community? The drug dealer or the pimp. Both are essentially small buisness owners operating in the black market. So when the kids looking for a way to improve their lot look around for role models of the entrepreneurial spirit, those are who they see.

Removing cash payments is retarded. Its been shown many times that giving people cash is more effective then giving them goods. And providing people with comfort allows them to think about tomorrow rather than just focusing on putting food on the table each week.

Allowing people to starve would drive up crime rates to insane levels and create general chaos.

Stop looking at this at a personal level and try to think with a national mind set.
>>
>>57287725
Yeah look how well they assimilate in the UK :^)
>>
>>57293888
8 year term + 8 year term = 16 years of shipping in democratic votes in Shillary wins.

2 years after that the first anchor babies start turning voting age.
>>
>>57280512
>long-awaited new housing regulations
>>
>>57294871

How progressive! I bet the shit colored nigger communist traitor in the white house is very proud of how "culturally diverse" and "progressive" your neighborhood has become!

Gee, I sure hope Obama sends more people with brown skin to the area I live in. We're 98% white people here.....it's disgusting having to live in a nice, safe, white city.

I sure hope my city experiences the joys and wonders of multiculturalism!
>>
>>57294258
Rich people need prostitutes too. And fuck you, volvos are sweet.
>>
File: mann.jpg (194 KB, 665x1066) Image search: [Google]
mann.jpg
194 KB, 665x1066
>>57281150
>>
>>57287725
>No body want radicals
>So we just gotta make sure the radicals make it in and don't segregate themselves
>If we be extra nice and give'em hugs and kisses, maybe they won't explode!

Literally Sweden
>>
>>57294186
God your dumb as rocks.

Yeah lets move a bunch of needy people with no income and high per person goverment costs into an area with a crime problem and 0 tax base.

The point is that the rich places have the best funded schools and police and services and are best able to absorb these people and handle their needs.
>>
>>57280512
America has some serious economical problems 18 TRILLION in debt and he's focusing on nigger,gay,shitskin rights.

TOP KEK, There is no way Obama is American , that lil nigger acts like a legit agent doing everything to ruin that nation.
>>
>>57280512
Fuck, we moved to Highland Park to get away from minorities. Too bad they won't be able to afford living in this area even with federal aid.
>>
God the next election can't come fast enough.
SAVE_US.TRUMP
>>
>>57295846

America has even more problems:

The shitskins are illegally coming here, breeding out of control and turning our once nice white states into brown skinned 3rd world shitholes.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

that anti-American communist nigger is trying to flood the nice white areas with all sorts of shitskins.

Thank GOD for "white flight".
>>
>Work hard to not end in the ghetto
>Government makes it its duty to bring the ghetto to you regardless

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>57280512
Right, because the change in housing laws years ago in Michigan made Detroit a much better place
>>
>>57280512
Let's see if the liberals remain liberal after this.
>>
>>57295480
>Talking to liberal
>Conversation about good areas to live in Baltimore
>Say "my area is pretty safe"
>liberal "now by safe do you mean white and suburban? Because sometimes that's really what people mean" (air quotes on safe)
>Aren't they one in the same? (I say jokingly but not really joking, I fake laugh as bile builds in my throat)
>Liberal laughs, asks where I live
>Tell him I live in a neighborhood I know two murders just took place over drugs
>Say it just gets a bad rap because people think that black neighbors hoods are "sketchy" which is another term for "too black"
>Heavily recommend he looks for his sublet there

Did I red pill or did I kill a man?
>>
>>57295749
>The point is that the rich places have the best funded schools and police and services and are best able to absorb these people and handle their needs.

Until the rich fucking leave. You're stupid for not realizing this is just going to result in shit hole neighborhoods. Blacks mean property values fall and people leave.

This whole plans is reliant on the assumption that you can denigger these people when you can't. You can take the nigger out of the hood but you can't take the hood our of the nigger. That's a saying blacks fucking made up kek.
>>
>>57293580
>The Jew has been encouraging it as part of destroying the white race

Gas him then ffs
>>
File: 1423849352540.png (19 KB, 405x548) Image search: [Google]
1423849352540.png
19 KB, 405x548
>>57280512
I thought America was supposed to be the land of the free?
>>
>>57280512
Someone kill this fucking faggot.
>>
https://youtu.be/PE0wi06lvD8

Watch this video pol. This is your future.
>>
>>57296284
>Did I red pill or did I kill a man?

Implying there is such a thing as a liberal "man" and not a ball-less c-u-ck-ol-d who's been brainwashed by the marxist jew media/education/government into parroting various buzzwords he doesn't quite understand the meaning of.

You should have pointed him to the worst violence area and told him to live there.
>>
File: democracy.jpg (117 KB, 910x870) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
117 KB, 910x870
>>57280512
Section 8 vote democrat at 99%. Remember how your silly voting system work, Americans? It's going to be hacked.

First, they draw new electoral district.
Then, they got the NSA to know where are the republican collegian votes that can be easily switched with section 8.
Now this.
>>
File: hello darkness.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>57280512
Eventually I'm just going to go innawoods and not care anymore.

It's going to be too much
>>
File: American trousters.jpg (39 KB, 385x447) Image search: [Google]
American trousters.jpg
39 KB, 385x447
>>57296083
I honestly don't think America would survive another 5 years of democrats...

>>57296877
Al Gore seems like a conservative compared to the democrats USA has today.
>>
>>57287725
No. Fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
>>
>>57291321
How to homegrow terrorist
>>
I don't understand...doesn't obummer realize that people leave the cities so that they can get away from the diversity? Or does he just want to force it upon them?
>>
>>57286341
This.
>>
>>57280512
this is never going to get better until we make it better. if we keep voting in evil leftist scum then we deserve what we are getting, and that would the destruction of everything in case you don't understand whats happening you dipshit leftist shitbags. now go back to oiling your face fedoras and wishing you could be breed hard and deep by a black bull because YOU are the problem. stop blaming king nignog, he only doing what is right for his group, the niggers. if you don't like it get his group the fuck outa there and put in your guy and fix it. faggots.
>>
FUCK MY LIFE
97% WHITE SUBURB DOWN THE SHITTER
>>
>>57281029
>and a ZIP code should never determine a child’s future

>so lets move all the children from one zip code into the other cus diversity xD
>>
>>57280512

So, this will subsidise shitskins to live in white neighbourhoods and basically fuck up the community and housing prices as well?

I seriously do not get why this is not considered racist towards the white community.
Shitskins get a free pass to live in decent neighbourhoods to commit crime.

This will create ghettos and white flight will follow.

The white flight will probably been seen as evil and racist by the PC media though.
'How dare those rich white privileged people leave their culturally enriched neighbourhoods!? RACISTS!'
>>
>>57289274
this
>>
>>57298991
Problem really is that they are pretty selective about the family they move. They are ones that maybe left on there own would actually assimilate after a time.

But then that family knows there brother or cousin, or baby daddy who "just needs a place to stay for a week" then they stay for entirety and bring Jaqaun, Jamal, Tyqweesha and her brood, some random extended family and so on. Suddenly there's 2 or more families living there and randoms people coming and going.
The house falls into disrepair because "ain't my job pick up after all these people!"

It's like the hood is literally being siphoned into a good neighborhood.
>>
>>57289812
i should have kept reading...another great point made in this thread. heres your This.

on a personal note, do this people in charge really wonder why white flight keeps happening? they cant be that ignorant. it has to be intentional.
>>
>>57296969

What's wrong, goyim?

You have an issue with living in and amongst these poor, poor hispanic immigrants who "only want a better quality of life", do you?

You're not a racist, are you goy?

Why don't you find yourself a nice hispanic girl to date and breed with. Trust me goy, your children will look 100% "white".
>>
File: wpid_barbara_spectre_quote.jpg (121 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
wpid_barbara_spectre_quote.jpg
121 KB, 1023x838
>>57300025
They want this to happen.
>>
>>57300025
White flight is the plan.

1. Dump chimps on a town.
2. Humans sell houses to get away from chimps, schlomo buys houses very cheap.
3. Chimps ruin town.
4. Oy vey, the poor schwartzes! we need to move them to a nice neighbourhood!
5. After the chimps have been pushed out to enrich a new area, schlomo sells the houses back to humans at a huge profit.
>>
>WND

Yeah, no. That shit doesn't fly here. Post credible sources or fuck off. That's as bad as linking something from the huffington post.
>>
>>57296286
They wont import thousands to one area. The grants will pay for a few housing developments. And they are moving these people into high income suburbs not 1000 pop rural towns.
>>
>>57290124
Actually they commit crime because they choose too
>>
>>57290363
>When most of them already believe that the US is an ally of ISIS
That's just Iraq, and they don't have a fraction of the amount of refugees as places like Syria.

>when it is the well educated middle class that makes up ISIS' support
Most of their support is from poor, disenfranchised youth, you just hear a lot about middle class people joining up because it makes a good headline.

>>57295608
I'm not saying we should let radicals in, they would be screened out as part of the refugee process.

If they feel ostracized by society, they could value the members less and there could be instances of violence.
Kind of like some posters on 4chan - they feel like society abandoned them and eventually lash out and human lives are lost.
>>
>>57288796
Thanks Greece, I really try.
>>
good, it's the sheltered white liberals that hold up this leftist government.

this will give them a nice dose of reality. i hope he empties every ghetto into white suburbs
>>
>>57303793
This isn't going to the gated neighborhoods where they live.

The niggers will go to small "upper-middle class" suburbs where people actually work for a living, likely a white collar job.
>>
File: facebook1.png (139 KB, 480x856) Image search: [Google]
facebook1.png
139 KB, 480x856
Found out my hometown is hosting >syrian
>refugees
and got into a kikebook argument with a retard. It would be one pic, but I'm dumb.
>>
File: facebook2.png (80 KB, 491x931) Image search: [Google]
facebook2.png
80 KB, 491x931
>>
File: facebook3.png (71 KB, 519x926) Image search: [Google]
facebook3.png
71 KB, 519x926
>TL;DR you win
I hope he gets culturally enriched
>>
>>57304255
GREAT. DROP THOSE NIGGERS OFF ON THE WHITE YUPPIES FRONT PORCHES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
>>
>>57300366
does anybody have any idea how many groups with similar ideologies operate? certainly somebody is keeping track of them.

hopefully shes just an extremist.
>>
some more DWP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
>>
>>57280512
Here was me thinking this was just a European thing.

The Western world needs Trump to become President
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.