[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you love Reagan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reagan.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
Hey /pol/
I've noticed a lot of Americans like Reagan here. I mean, in one way, I can understand why, he advocated small government vigorously, he had been quite instrumental to the ending the Cold War, and he was Republican.

What I don't understand is this:
1. He spent $600 BILLION on defense spending on things such as SDI (which was never implemented, a good waste of money, which threw America into huge amounts of debt).

2. He taxed the middle class MORE than the wealthy

3. He TRIPLED the national debt (by the time he left it was $2.8 trillion, when he came into office it was $900 billion)

4. He gave amnesty to 3 MILLION undocumented immigrants. Are you fucking serious? This goes right against what you guys want.

I'm really perplexed as to why some of you worship this man.
>>
>>57279718

Listen to some of his speeches.
>>
>>57279718
Don't forget gun control.
>>
>inb4 'fuk off shitskin lol mudslime'
>>
Conservatives don't actually support small government. It's just lip service.
>>
>>57279718

Oh, and stop being a fucking communist.
>>
>>57279883
I'm not a commie, I'm centre-right. I just don't think that needless spending is a good thing and tripling the national debt is either.
>>
>>57279815
Reagan was literally the beginning of America's downfall.

> BUT HIS PUBLIC SPEAKING THO

Yeah, because he was a fucking actor. Literally an actor. We elected an actor to be the president, and he acted like a great president, didn't he.

An actor. With Alzheimer's.

Those speeches though.
>>
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 624x414
>>57280048
And to think you guys wanna elect a the CEO of a real-estate firm.
>>
>>57280326
>someone who has experience in running shit
>someone who knew to go after osama
>someone who knew not to go into Iraq
Don't you have to clean up after your oil sheikh now?
>>
>>57280654
Doesn't he also want to build a wall? That Mexico will pay for? Yeah, good luck with that buddy. Oh, and when he kicks out all the undocumented immigrants, we'll see how that works out. The white population of America would never take the jobs the spics take, I mean, what white guy in America wants to work in a Taco Bell for minimum wage? A Mexican will. Nothing will run if you kick out all the guys who are working the jobs no one else wants to.
>>
>>57281111
Just cut foreign aid to Mexico and wait a few years if they don't.
And the businesses can raise their wages and/or blacks, legal latinos, and poor whites could do it.
>>
>>57280654
>someone who has experience in running shit
Into the ground

>someone who knew to go after osama
Everyone?

>someone who knew not to go into Iraq
Everyone but neocons?

>someone that has no respect for personal freedom
>wants religious database
>wants religious surveillance
>has bribed the government to demolish a person's home for one of his parking lots
>only cares about guns because its what normie kekseratives care about
>>
>>57279718

donĀ“t know much about him, but this is enough for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpVvgNs8tqI
>>
>>57281956
Yeah that's why he lives in a mudhut right.
One year before 9/11?
Sounds like a good reason not to elect another neocon.
The reporter suggested the database.
If a mosque is radicalizing people then they should be watched.
Eminent domain isn't new.
His sons are NRA members so they probably convinced him on guns.
>>
>>57281111
Such wonderful quads wasted on a mudblood.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.