[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Well?
>>
i mean, they sort of are asking for it
>>
>>57279540

idk man, I've seen some of those guys that wear their team jerseys...some could say...they're.....big guys.
>>
>>57279540
yes, if its reasonable to tackle people for wearing football jerseys, its reasonable to rape girls wearing slutty clothes
>>
>>57279878
it would be very painful
>>
>>57279540
Love to see that little faggot try. He better be going to Pee Wee games.
>>
I didn't realize football players and slutwalk organizers were the same thing
>>
Did the guys get drunk and beg you to tackle them? Did they get mad at you and accuse you of assaulting you?
>>
>>57280004
/thread

Your turn tumblr
>>
Good. Sports jerseys are ugly and most people who wear them are degenerates. However, I doubt this young effiminate twink has the strengh to pull it off.
>>
>implying I rape women because they dress in a certain way
>implying I rape women at all
>>
>>57279540
I never believed you should rape a woman if she dresses provocatively though. All I'm saying is when you dress like that around mongrel foreigner savages you know they are fucking subhumans you are just asking for them to rape you. I'm still against rape.
>>
>>57279540
As long as this dudes okay with getting the shit pummeled out of him right after wards also does this mean i can now shoot gang members flying their colors ?! cause if so this whole asking for it because of what their wearing thing is fucking awesome
>>
>>57279540

>this scrawny faggot
>tackling anyone

LOL
>>
>>57279540
that sounds like a fair compromise to me
>>
>>57280292
>>implying I rape women because they dress in a certain way

This is the point no one seems to get.

Men don't rape because of what women wear, they rape because the opportunity presents itself. Then again, that's assuming most rape is the hyper-violent, surprise rape you see in movies and on TV.

Most rape is by someone they know or someone they're comfortable around. There's also usually alcohol involved. Coerced rape is not the same as violent, attack rape.
>>
In football jerseys?

By football I assume he means American football which, if one knows anything about the game at all, they'd know that the players wear quite a lot of protective clothing.

>protective clothing
>>
>>57279878
You proved him right.

You don't tackle big guys because they're big guys.

Men rape because they are stronger.
Women can't rape.
>>
I'd beat him into a coma.
>>
Do it faggot
>>
In a neighborhood with a skinny, crazy white guy who is known for tackling people who are wearing foot ball jerseys, avoiding being in that neighborhood while wearing such a jersey is a good idea.
>>
>>57280726

for you
>>
>>57280726
Sam Hyde was raped by his Jewish professor, you shit lord. Why don't you learn about the privilege of Jews before you go and say shit like that you insensitive fucking asshole.
>>
>>57279540
Who the fuck defends rape?
I think feminists are just unknowingly arguing Muslims and think normal guys are that bad.
Who else leeches welfare to outbreed the native population to kill it when they become majority and thus has nothing better to do than to feed 3rd wave feminists man-hating material?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.