[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wew lad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: wew lad.png (323 KB, 776x431) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
323 KB, 776x431
Wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
>>
>>57279115
ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS THE TRUMP
PUCKER YOUR ANUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ7lZvhTfE
>>
edgy as fuck
>>
>>57279115
>I'm a big loser and its everyone else's fault I don't know common shit
>Its their fault I can't get a job
>>
>>57279115
He's right you know, the education system is full of liberal cat ladies indoctrinating our children
>>
>>57279115
The song is actually about how school doesn't teach you practical shit. He is annoying but a lot of the things he points out make sense. Also from what I've seen of his other stuff he pretty much seems to be living how he wants and making music, which I envy.
>>
>>57279115
>I'm not taught things that pander my specific interests that I can read up online instead I am being given a broad amount of topics so that I have a rough understanding of all things and might have an easier time figuring out a job.
My downvote mainly comes from his hair and crybabyness though. Kinda glad that rap at least tried to go a step up.
>>
File: richmond.jpg (29 KB, 399x457) Image search: [Google]
richmond.jpg
29 KB, 399x457
>>57279115
>>
>>57279356
>common shit
Still not taught in school.
>>
>>57279115
Sucks when your father was a wigger and you don't know basic survival skills for society.
>>
>>57279115
>wasn't taught laws
>wasn't taught human rights
>wasn't taught economics
I refuse to believe an education system as broken as this guy describes it even exists. Faggot probably skipped classes to smoke dope and get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>57279356
>Lol faggot can't learn common shit because school work takes too much time lol what a loser xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The idea is that he pretty much knows fuck-all that actually would benefit him in life because schools thought ALGEBRA would be more useful than knowing how to buy a house
>>
>>57279822
This.
>>
>>57279218
prepare lube
>>
File: 1433877597474.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1433877597474.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
>>57280046
Nah it's shit in the UK.

No joke the only thing I remember from school is that your knuckles don't have pain receptors, and I know this because I discharged a fluorescent light tube through my hand as part of an experiment.

The British school system is nothing but years of inane bullshit that teachers need you to know so that their classes get decent pass marks in exams, not so you can leave school with a solid foundation in HOW to learn.
>>
>>57280324
I just bit my knuckle and it hurt.

Why you lyin, man.
>>
>>57279115
The form is meh, but the lyrics mostly true. So why the hate?
>>
>>57280324

>The British school system is nothing but years of inane bullshit that teachers need you to know so that their classes get decent pass marks in exams, not so you can leave school with a solid foundation in HOW to learn.

Not to mention during the Labour years it was all drilled constantly into you:
IF YA DON'T GO TEE YUNI YEE'LL HAVE A SHITE LAYFE

I fucking hated that.
>>
>>57279115
He is right

>dont stay in school

so you can give me fries with that
>>
School teaches you how to learn.
>>
He does make a point in a way, I'm not saying people shouldn't go to school because that would obviously be retarded but they teach children a lot of useless shit instead of preparing them for the real world they're gonna enter after school. They should focus more on subjects that could be actually useful later on in life.
>>
>>57280828
Toppest of keks.

It teaches you how to game a system that nobody really cares about. If you are lucky, you will have a few teachers here and there that actually care who will give some basic foundations for a few topics.

I had an amazing History teacher sophomore year, and probably learned more in that class than two semester courses on European history combined while also prepping for the state graduation test.
>>
>general education is bad

>
>>
>>57280105
School work takes very little time unless you are retarded.
>>
>>57281184
If you choose to cheat the system then the only person you're cheating is yourself.
>>
Do britbongs not have civics classes? Basic economics? Home economics?

I know the US education system can be bad, but holy shit.
>>
File: 1446380059935.jpg (69 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1446380059935.jpg
69 KB, 438x503
>>57280775
Here I actually went to uni, got into a good course that I enjoyed, was hard but it was fun.

They had a job fair at the end of the second year where they got all the cunts that passed the course the year before back in to talk to us about it.

All I learned from the thing was that I had a 5% chance of doing the job I wanted, a 75% chance of working temp contracts in school labs and a 20% chance of working for soulless corporations who could hire someone else in a day if I gave them any lip.

It honestly fucking broke me, I should have left school at 16 and joined the army, at least they can give you an apprenticeship.
>>
>>57279115
He is beautiful and angular, and if he were a gas he'd be inert.
>>
kind of reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs2V6kfrxE
>>
>>57279791
>Also from what I've seen of his other stuff he pretty much seems to be living how he wants and making music, which I envy.

why are you pretending to hate him faggot. its obvious you're a fan
>>
>>57280324
>knuckles dont have pain receptors

found the sheltered pussy whos never been in a fight
>>
>>57283102
I'm not a fan you dumb nig..
>flag
Nice try, Emustralia.
>>
>>57283485
>knows enough about this guys life to say you envy him
>not a fan

nice try pervert
>>
>>57280105
Algebra is important, however they should offer mandatory electives that provide life skills such as how to do taxes, how credit works, etc.
>>
>>57283690
Ausbro, your high-quality shitposting skills are amazing, never change
>>
>>57280105
It's a stupid fucking idea. You learn to buy a house through your parents or somesuch. Or by yourself because its not fucking hard.

School teaches you skills you need in order to get a job that could buy you a house in the first place.

It's not supposed to teach you how to get a fucking job. It's supposed to teach you SKILLS AND/OR GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE.

My dad went to a fucking grammar school. Think they taught him how to get a job or buy a house there? No. But he was working as an electrical engineer, buying a house and getting married by the age of 25, which numerous friends I know are also doing while working in similar level jobs (and more often better level jobs).

It's not society's fault you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>57279115

Why do I have to memorize the 30 basic human rights? That sounds like some shit they'd make you do in school. They should be intuitive anyway. What a waste, this guy's a faggot.
>>
>>57279115
>mythocondrea is the powerhouse of the cell
>advanced biology 10/8 it's too much.
>on par with cancer research
>my brain can't handle this.

wew, good thing i left school and didn't learn about the other priviledged non-binary cis organites, that's downright brainwashing !
>>
>>57279115
>I expect the government to teach me everything I need to know in life instead of learning things on my own time

wew lad indeed
>>
File: 1447201494765.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1447201494765.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>57280775
>IF YA DON'T GO TEE YUNI YEE'LL HAVE A SHITE LAYFE
I've actually been going to uni for 2 years now and its garbage, I want to quit

I genuinely don't know what else I could do now, what could get me a decent job that I could build a decent career on in the future etc. I've always been under the impression that without exceptional talent uni is the only way to lead a decent middle-class life
>>
>>57286023
What you studying senpai?
>>
>>57286023
I'm in CC right now and its so fucking bullshit
Gen ED is full of clucks, you're forced to take a liberal arts class.
Hope degree specific classes are better.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (26 KB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
26 KB, 265x308
>>57279115
I had a friend try showing this to me the other day.

Asshole forgot that I'm majoring as a science teacher. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't triggered as fuck and unloaded on him.
>>
>>57286375
>>57286023
Regardless, just don't be a fucking retard when you leave.

Cater your C.V. to your specific job choice. Sell your degree depending on what others want, and bullshit about it as much as you are convincingly able to do. Do some piece of shit internship for no pay first, then once you get experience work in some piece of shit office job that you hate for at least a year (I did a year and a half). While there, try to get into the specific areas you were interested in in the first place.

Then you have enough experience to get a real job.

cold calling every opticians in the UK > Working at Tesco head office (supermarket chain) > working as a test analyst for NEST Corporation (NGO pensions company)

My friends sperged out, didn't sell their degrees properly, and refused to do really shitty jobs to start out with. They're now 25 with fuck all to their names and no real jobs.

Sometimes you need to take risks though. My friend went from working at tesco head office, to paying 5K OUT OF HIS OWN MONEY to enter a training program in central London for back office developers for UBS. He could have not gotten through and wasted dosh, but he worked hard and got a job at the back office for UBS, specializing in unix shells.
>>
File: pathetic.png (198 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
198 KB, 460x345
>>57286375

I had two semesters of computer science which I fucking sucked at.

Then I thought "my only decent grades back in school were english, pedagogy and philosophy" so I started studying to become an english and philosophy teacher and I'm now in the third semester. I know teaching degrees get ridiculed a lot but these were literally the only things I didn't suck at in school so it was the only thing I could see myself doing.

I've started to realize by now that studying just doesn't seem to be my thing. I don't even have to study that much but I just can't handle it.
It has been keeping me down my whole life because it made me feel useless, since "studying hard" has always been the only thing that mattered at school.

I can get through most english courses easily since I'm good at speaking and writing english by practice, its like a second mother tongue to me by now.
But once I actually have to learn the theories and rules behind it I just can't handle it. Thats why I want to drop out of it, the fundament is already so shaky I can't see myself ever getting anywhere with it.
>>
>>57279115
Pretty legitimate concerns bro. The standard of education has been lowered by a lot to account for the influx of shitskins. The more beneficial school is for white and asian students the more difficult it is for blacks and hispanigs. It's time we raised the standard and made America great again.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.