[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T. E. Lawrence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: lwe.jpg (4 MB, 2133x2846) Image search: [Google]
lwe.jpg
4 MB, 2133x2846
So who killed him, /pol/?
>>
Bump for interest. Wasn't it a bike accident?
>>
>>57277413
Bike accident. No one hated him, except maybe daa j00s
>>
>>57277413
the jews
>>
I found this article that suggests it might have been the MI5.

http://www.criminalelement.com/blogs/2013/04/the-murder-of-lawrence-of-arabia-tony-hays

It seems plausible, given that he was against an eventual war with Germany, and still held a considerable status of popularity.
>>
File: tlawqt.jpg (128 KB, 344x849) Image search: [Google]
tlawqt.jpg
128 KB, 344x849
To keep the thread from stagnating, what's /pol/'s general impression of the man? Could he have handled the Middle-East differently?
>>
>>57277413

Anglo engineering.
>>
Why are loads of the United Kingdoms most famous people Anglo-Irish? Is British integrity and genius mixed with Irish craziness and resort the perfect recipe for a successful Aryan.
>>
>>57279076
He was almost as short as a leprechaun too.
>>
>>57279076
I don't know, but the Irish that came to America were pretty cool and did a lot of good shit for the country.

Wish it was still you guys immigrating here instead of beaners and sand niggers.
>>
>>57280169

You should make it easier for ethnic Brits to emigrate, there would a shit-load of us wishing to come over, you could weed out the wheat from the chaff (STEM master race here).
>>
>>57277413
>who killed him
A hero.
>>
>>57279076
Lawrence was Welsh though no?
>>
>>57277413
Lawrence of Arabia? He did what no dune coon could do by themselves, take down the whole Ottoman Empire, good man.
>>
>>57279076
idk but my Irish ancestors come from Northern Ireland. They were Protestants, the Scots-Irish from my father's side was Catholic.
>>
>>57281353
He was born in wales yes. But His father was anglo Irish and his mother was Scottish.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.