[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump doesn't get the nomination, the only way Republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1442554377299.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1442554377299.gif
3 MB, 360x203
If Trump doesn't get the nomination, the only way Republicans get a shot is if he doesn't run independently. He'd break their voter base and also take quite a bit of the moderate voter base that is swaying red this time.

Am I overlooking something? It's seeming more and more like the only ways for Repbulicans to compete are with Trump or with him completely out of the race.
>>
>>57276501
If he doesn't get the nomination I expect some type of civil war within the party. I'm starting think they're actually stupid enough to try and rig it, either through outright tampering or a brokered convention. Ask yourself why half these retards are still in the race.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 480x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 480x722
>>57276501
STAND WITH RAND
T
A
N
D

W
I
T
H

R
A
N
D
>>
If he is not part of the ticket, republicans have zero chance of winning.
Only chance they might have is if hillary gets caught on something watergate-tier.
>>
Aaaaand....now you understand why the conservative citizens in the US are both excited and flummoxed. The Republican party has sort of had an identity problem for the last 30 years, it's why they keep bringing up the legacy of Ronald Reagan. Trump is ...cut from a whole different cloth. The Republican party is shaking their heads and wondering what the hell is going on. Trump is anti-establishment, and that's difficult for establishment Republicans (read: rich and powerful) and establishment Democrats (read: rich and powerful) to try and influence, or even understand.
>>
>>57276501
ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS THE TRUMP
PUCKER YOUR ANUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ7lZvhTfE

MASSIVE SLIDE
>>
>>57276501

Yup. Hence the "raise your hand if you promise not to run third party" question at the beginning of the first debate.

Trump did not raise his hand; all the others did.
>>
>>57276877

Reagan and Trump are two colors of the same cloth.
>>
If Trump's jewed out of the repub nomination, republicans have guaranteed their loss.

If the RNC is petty enough to just take a loss just so Trump isn't in office, there needs to be some serious action done to reform the political system.
>>
>>57277622
Wasn't that the plan all along?
>>
>>57277070
When Trump says we need government for protection, does he support the surveillance state?
>>
>>57278607
Yes he supports nsa spying
>>
>>57278607
He's not against mosques being watched closely at the very least.
>>
>>57277124
Did they actually blatantly ask this? lol
>>57278607
Yes, he supports NSA spying, as do most candidates. Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, (and maybe the Webb guy?) oppose it. Pretty much all the others support it I think. Definitely Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton support it.
>>
>>57280081
Essentially. They demanded a pledge that the eventual nominee would be supported by all the candidates. Pretty much meaningless anyway. Especially in regards to Trump because he can just keep claiming they backstabbed him and there's tons of stuff to back him up.
>>
>>57276501
Thats actually a great point. If he runs third party he sabotages the republican party's chances. So they basically have to nominate him lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.