[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland /tuerkei--arzt-wegen-erd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: erdogan gollum.jpg (100 KB, 486x758) Image search: [Google]
erdogan gollum.jpg
100 KB, 486x758
http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland/tuerkei--arzt-wegen-erdogan-gollum-vergleich-vor-gericht---experten-muessen-pruefen-6585186.html

TL;DR: Some guy posted pic related on his twitter and is being sued by the Turkish government for insulting the president. However, the judge claims that he doesn't know enough about LoTR and called in for some expert opinion on that matter.
>>
>>57275289
... meaning, Turkish 'experts' (on fantasy literature?) are going to testify in court whether being compared to this Gollum character is supposed to be an insult, or not.
>>
>>57275289
>sued by the Turkish government for insulting the president
lmao
Nice country, faggots.
>>
>>57275667

Lol how does it feel Turkscum?

Watch this: I think Obama is a monkey. He is a nigger.

Literally no repercussions. Kek. Feels good man.
>>
>>57275667
Yup. According to that article it's a legit crime there, up to 2 years jail for that guy. Once it's established that Gollum is indeed evil. Kek.
>>
>>57275289

We North Korea now.
>>
>>57275289
remeber its not slander if its true dat nigga is a dead wringer for gollum
>>
File: turk2.png (819 KB, 582x960) Image search: [Google]
turk2.png
819 KB, 582x960
>>57275289
LETS LET THESE PROUD EUROPEANS INTO THE UNION GUYS THEY TRULY SHARE OUR VALUES

I wonder if they'd even bother to sue for a Turkroach tweet because of its grounding in reality
>>
>>57275905
But he's not. He's the true hero of the story who kills the big bad evil guy. Even if it was for selfish reasons he's the unlikely hero.

You're welcome turkroach for your legal advice.
>>
>>57275289
The second one is shockingly similar
>>
but gollom was the good guy...

or pretends to be good until the end, where he gets btfo,

turkey betray when?
>>
>>57275858
This, ive called obongo a nigger on his twitter account before and got retweets and favorites, not a lawsuit.
>>
>>57275289
i really wonder why we don't let them into the EU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.