[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/rfVfj_LI2v4 >America should help out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: I MEAN COME ON.png (2 MB, 842x471) Image search: [Google]
I MEAN COME ON.png
2 MB, 842x471
https://youtu.be/rfVfj_LI2v4

>America should help out and give asylum to those who want it. It's only right.
>it's kind of easier for us to take a large group of foreigners in and it sort of not affect the culture of our country as a whole because it sort of waters into the rest of the ideological melting pot
>we are a nation of immigrants
>a lot of these refugees are children
>>
Fathony Fagano is a libtard cück

Dog bites man
>>
>>57274517
Up until this point he was making a lot of anti-feminist/sjw videos. I don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
he looks racemixed so of course
>>
>>57274435
who cares what he thinks?
how is some random asshole's opinion worthy of an entire thread on /pol/?
>>
>>57274906
Later in the video he claims his parents were cuban immigrants and draws a comparison between cuban immigrants and syrian refugees.
>>
>>57274435
But we aren't a nation of immigrants, we're a nation of people descended from immigrants who came here several generations ago
If we're just going to import large numbers of unassimilated syrians we might as well give them all some land in the midwest and tell them to make their own Little Syria in the US
>>
>>57274993
I think he's a really good speaker and he does make a lot of good points. I honestly just wanted to see /pol/ refute them.
>>
>NATION OF IMMIGRANTS
This has never been true except at the beginning of colonialism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
>>
File: 1444675999050.png (253 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444675999050.png
253 KB, 640x480
>>57274435
Who would even listen to what Cückthony Cücktano has to say about politics?
>>
>>57274906
>he looks racemixed
They said the same thing about J. Edgar Hoover. They're STILL saying that about J. Edgar.

>WE WUZ DIRECTOR OF DA FBI AN SHEEIT

http://newsone.com/1658185/j-edgar-hoover-black/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/was-j-edgar-hoover-black/2011/11/20/gIQAZcu3kN_blog.html
>>
>>57275103
>But we aren't a nation of immigrants, we're a nation of people descended from immigrants who came here several generations ago
That's a nation of immigrants. 3rd generation immigrants mixed in with 2nd generation immigrants mixed in with 1st generation immigrants.
>If we're just going to import large numbers of unassimilated syrians we might as well give them all some land in the midwest and tell them to make their own Little Syria in the US
We already kind of do that with places like chinatown. People tend to gather with those who are like them. I don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>57274435
D E G E N E R A T E
>>
>>57275146
His videos on feminism and SJW's have been pretty great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4NyiD7wD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxN1nbGZBx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgOsGJP008

He's not exactly the "Social Progressive" I expect this opinion to come from.
>>
>>57275146
It's a bummer because he's been pretty reapplied up until now
>>
>>57275105
America isn't an idealogical melting pot. It's full of Americans, who think and act like Americans.
Yes, the government of America is partially responsible for some of the problems in the Syrians' homeland.
Yes, the predicament that Syrians find themselves in is sad.
No, that doesn't mean they should be relocated to western nations.
Even if you believe that we have some moral impetus to take them in, it doesn't mean that taking them in is the best solution, for them and for us.
>>
Downvoted before even watching.
That face... that wife beater... those glasses, hat, tattooes.. I just can't, sorry.
>>
Is that Shaun King?
>>
>>57275634
>America isn't an idealogical melting pot. It's full of Americans, who think and act like Americans.
Americans who either came from other countries or whose ancestors came from other countries. What makes syrians so different than any of the other people who immigrate here?

>>57275733
>That face... that wife beater... those glasses, hat, tattooes.. I just can't, sorry.
I know, but he's smarter than he looks.

>>57275733
>Is that Shaun King?
Anthony Fantano. King of /mu/
>>
>>57274660
It's almost as if they are two completely different issues.
>>
Isn't he an oildriller?
>>
>>57275892
They're Syrians, not Americans
America isn't a blank canvas to be painted with the worlds immigrants anymore
>>
>>57275967
Yeah I know, but it means he's not a progressive. I haven't seen these opinions come from anyone who wasn't also a massive "social progressive"

He's spoken against white guilt a few times before
>>
>>57274435
Lmao this guy looks like a faggot
>>
>>57276058
The Irish who immigrated here during the potato famine weren't Americans at first either.
>>
>>57276180
It took proper conditioning for them to become American. Conditioning that is considered "racist" today.
>>
File: fantano.png (628 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
fantano.png
628 KB, 406x395
>>57276120
He's just a hipster.
>>
>>57276313
What kind of conditioning? I've never heard about the Irish having to be "conditioned".
>>
>>57274435
He looks like he never worked a sweat in his life, his mom probably does his laundry and brings him dinner still.
>>
>>57276497
Some might call it being persecuted.
>>
>>57276525
He reviews music on his other Channel for a living. He even has a black gf.

>>57276544
They were persecuted. I don't think that persecution was necessary for them to integrate.
>>
We're also a nation supposedly founded on black slavery.

We should reinstate that, too.
>>
you dont even have a problem with refugees or anything like that. the only contact you have with them is through news and internet.

why are amerikuks the loudest about this? he's literally right. you probably couldn't tell apart one shitskins from another.
>>
>>57276855
They follow a violent ideology that says I should be killed for not believing in it.
>>
>>57276855
Because unlike Yuros we can still stop it
>>
File: daffy.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
daffy.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>57276180
>The Irish who immigrated here didn't saw the clits off their girls and didn't kill people for drawing leprechauns.
>>
File: 1443647396526.jpg (97 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1443647396526.jpg
97 KB, 435x750
>>57274435

bad vid fandango

get back to the anti-sjw stuff plz
>>
>>57275026
Has everyone forgot about the Mariel boat lift, we let a bunch of retards and prisoners in and they fucked our shit up. Castro even said he flushed the toilets of Cuba on America.
>>
>>57277420
>>57277569
But time passed and they eventually integrated. How is this any different?
>>
>>57277876
Syrians are fucking savages, they kill and do a bunch of shit in the name of their false profit and most of them follow him until death. I don't see Cubans slaying in the name of Catholicism, which is what most of them practice.
>>
>>57274435
>a lot of these refugees are children

He's absolutely right about that, honestly, and there's no reason that we shouldn't provide for them.

If Syrians are "savages", wouldn't it be better to assimilate the children into a more civilized society than let a shit country become more shitty and potentially cause even more issues down the road?

Or would you dumbass /pol/tards prefer to support the "homeless veterans" instead by voting for the politicians who keep them homeless?
>>
>>57277876
There were fewer of them, they didn't come from a culture of barbarism, and the nation wasn't in as much of a mess as it is now
>>
>>57279856
We gave the Tsarnev boys asylum as children. They grew up and did the Boston Bombings.

Why should we import people by the thousands who don't share our values?
>>
>>57280035
>We gave the Tsarnev boys asylum as children

Except no we didn't, you fucking retard. They were here on fucking TOURIST VISAS.
>>
>>57280575
See it's that easy to get in the US, no need to take them in the masses.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.