[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post ITT if you've ever beat Canada in a war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: canada.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
18 KB, 256x256
You can only post ITT if you've ever beat Canada in a war

>Not so fast, burgers.
>>
>>57274337
WE WUZ BRITISH N SHEEEIT
>>
9/10 bait

10/10 if you put >Not so fat, burgers.
>>
File: how Trudeau fights ISIS.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how Trudeau fights ISIS.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>mfw Amerikeks still can't conquer Canada even with Lord Weed Dude Le Meow in poer
>>
>>57274337
oh not this fake history bullshit again!
tell me how a "Canadian" invented the telephone and all sorts of other sketchy shit.
sometimes it's fucking embarrassing to be a milkbag.
>>
>>57274725
hilarious - is there a gif of this, it needs to circulate
>>
>>57274337
I think it's kind of sad they teach you that you beat the US in a war. It's like Saddam telling his people he repelled the American invasion.
>>
>>57274337
>imblying we're not just a bunch of descendants of Irish, English, Scottish and French scum
>>
>>57274945
seems about right. Québécois reporting in
>>
>Canada beat the US

Epic memes faggot
>>
>>57274945
Nigger Scotland was the home of the greatest universities in the world in the 17-18th century due to the reformation. Many of the worlds greatest scholars came from Scotland including a bunch of british scholars that wanted the best education possible. The USA was made up of a bunch of uneducated english brutes.
>>
>>57275160
Nigger I'm not saying we're a mix of all four slime piles.
>>
File: file.png (101 KB, 244x323) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101 KB, 244x323
Nobody is going to joke about Canada anymore.

Look out America, there's a new superpower in town
>>
>>57274725
it looks like he barely touched him...
>>
>>57275454
He isn't even going to form your armoy. He just wants to let muslims in. Your country is fucked
>>
>>57275567
I can see your fear American. Through the power of legal weed, omniculturalism, gender parity in all areas, and bolstering our population with millions of brown people who will have five children each, Canada will become the strongest nation on the planet.
>>
>>57274337

congratulations faggot. your country will be accepting 10K refugees this month and 50K by the end of next year.

>huehuehuehue
>>
>>57274872

We turned the white house black
>>
>>57275798
200,000 for you Amerifats
>>
>>57275567
>>57275798
Canada is built on the idea of multiculturalism, we let everyone in and it only makes us stronger and more united.
>>
>>57274872
But... we did repel the invasion, dumbass...
>>
>>57274725

They'll just cower down and build a 2nd wall
>>
>>57274337
Reminder that to be a proper country you must have fought a war against another sovereign, recognized nation where your nation was the central power and received little to no outside help.

Canada has never done this. Canada has never really fought a war, just played support. Canada is not really a country, just a glorified colony.
>>
>>57276093
>Canada is not really a country, just a glorified colony.

Without a dindu problem. Never forget that
>>
>>57276210
>Without a dindu problem

If you ignore Toronto & Montreal.
>>
You shitskins don't even deserve having bullets wasted on your subhuman guts
>>
File: 1448234480110.jpg (73 KB, 820x789) Image search: [Google]
1448234480110.jpg
73 KB, 820x789
The americans in this thread are soo butthurt
>>
And what will you do If I post anyways. FUCK YOU, YOU MAPLE LEAF FUCKERS
>>
>>57276316

Especially toronto, also the mudshits

Weed man's solution? Keep bringing them in. Nobody does anything, just white flight to smaller cities that are getting their own fair share of shitskins
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.