[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
How does it make you feel?
>>
File: 1445612556246.jpg (185 KB, 862x960) Image search: [Google]
1445612556246.jpg
185 KB, 862x960
define evolution.
because creationism is more congruent with reality than the lysenkoism flavor of it peddled today
>>
>>57274384
no its not lel
>>
>>57274257

Christianity and Evolution can get along just fine. Only nut jobs on either side, like Dawkins think they disprove each other.
>>
>>57274580
at least creationist have no influence on policy.
Equalitarian version of evolution does and corresponds to my criticism.
>>
>>57274257

That the light of the world is flickering out.
>>
>>57274257
>evolution isn't proof of creationism
Pleb thinking, fampai.
>>
>>57275145

rofl move the goalposts more faggot, you didn't even bother to refute his 4 word post
>>
>>57275256
it reinforces my point, people who believe in evolution and equality at the same time (the contemporary understanding of it) has less ground in reality than creationists and do more unintended harm than creationists do.
>>
Evolution is fucking ridiculous. How can anyone be stupid enough to believe their great great grandpa was a fucking monkey? Why didn't the other monkeys "evolve"? Just lol.
>>
File: devil.jpg (193 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
193 KB, 1600x1200
>>57275494
>more unintended harm
How is making kids dumber and making them believe in fairies good for them?
>>
>>57274257
The fewer protestants, the better.
Now to get to work on Leftism, which is sort of like Creationism except that it kills people.
>>
>>57275522
Get educated you fucking british scum.
It takes millions of years for evolution to happen, not 1000 years like the timescale you are suggesting.
Also, it wasn't monkeys, we had a common ancestor and monkeys and man derived from them.
The idea that a magic omnipotent sky daddy is even more ridiculous, too.
>>
>>57274257
It feels surreal, that this is even news.
To Europeans that headline sounds like: "American youth now accept the law of gravity."
>>
>>57276049
affirmative action is worse than that. Assuming blacks learning identically to whites has more consequences, I am not attacking evolution, but the SocJus version of it that undermines genetics.
>>
>>57276206
Well i agree with you there. Humans have different subspecies but the idea of creationism is straight garbage.
>>
Meanwhile actual important things are happening.
>>
File: 1448929416374.jpg (768 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448929416374.jpg
768 KB, 1608x1600
>>57274257
Like the Jews are winning.
>>
>>57276353
yes but it's less harmful than social constructionism. Can this much be conceded?
>>
File: pWxQp.jpg (17 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
pWxQp.jpg
17 KB, 400x283
>>57274257
the whole idea of evolution being in direct conflict with faith is flawed. one can believe in a higher power and basic science at the same time.

the whole 'science vs. religion' issue is really overblown demagoguery to separate people.
>>
>>57275077
Dawkins was molested by a priest at his school so his radicalized opinion should be discarded.

Truth be told, creationism or evolution, doesn't matter, they are both apparently pointless. Creationists are insane to worship such a hypothetical malevolent God and are simply ignorant of feudal history. Evolution is driven by Red Queen factors, as in things don't evolve unless they are triggered. Our huge brains are nothing more than an ornament selected by the female most likely without a clear goal so in that regard its almost an evolutionary failure looking around at the world today.
>>
>>57274257

Science is real.

Sandnigger fairy tales are not.

Next topic, please.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.