[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES!!!! 14,000 "immigrants" MISSING!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
>About 14,000 illegal migrants, who were awaiting deportation, simply disappeared off the radar, Swedish police told local media, adding they “don’t know where these asylum seekers are.”

>At the end of October, Swedish police asked to enforce deportation of at least 21,748 people.
>Of these, 14 140 people registered by police as 'wanted' have vanished, police told Swedish Aftonbladet tabloid newspaper.

>"We simply don't know where they are," Patrik Engström, head of the national border police, said.

https://www.rt.com/news/324245-sweden-illegal-migrants-disappear/

Well that fucking happened. THANKS SWEDEN >:-(
>>
>>57273185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMevqmLNuts

Just for comparison: So many are missing. And you don't see roughly one half.
>>
>>57273652
Holy fuck when is this going to end? I know the burgers like to make jokes, but this is getting properly bad now :/
>>
File: no.jpg (14 KB, 303x282) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
14 KB, 303x282
>>57273185
Yikes
>>
wew lad
>>
How the fuck do you "lose" 14000 people? Do you realize how many that is, especially for such a small area of land?
>>
>>57274515
>now

m8 for fuck sake, it was "getting bad" nearly a year ago. It's at catastrophic levels of bad now.

We only make fun of it because the only other thing we can do is rage over it. We hate to see this shit happening to Sweden of all places. It's used to be genetically a treasure trove. Now it's a rotting bucket of filth.
>>
This is one of those woopsarinoes that happens don't worry. It's like that time when America accidentally supplied isis with 4500 humvees, 41 tanks, 75000 machine guns and don't forget ammo and sidearms. Y'know, oops.
>>
File: swedes.jpg (65 KB, 720x475) Image search: [Google]
swedes.jpg
65 KB, 720x475
>>57273185
I hope winter hits hard so these fuckers will turn into meatpopsticles.
>>
>>57274920
Well shit.. Yer not wrong. Lol.. :(
>>
>>57273185
Ba-ba-ba-ba-bump. Moar of you fuckers need to see this..
>>
>>57274800
Bureaucracy man
Shit get losts all the time
France lost a bunch of trains on their own tracks, you guys lost a fuck ton of equipment. I also remember reading about how 2 billion USD of aid to afghanistan is gone nobody knows where it went. Missiles were forgotten behind and shit
>>
>>57273185
They don't know because they closed their eyes on purpose.

I don't even care about their blonde wimminz, I will be happy when every last Swede is wiped from the planet.
>>
>>57273185
Model nation
>>
>>57277633
get fucked, snowniggers
>>
File: 144946a65181.jpg (358 KB, 1300x860) Image search: [Google]
144946a65181.jpg
358 KB, 1300x860
>>57273185
>>
>>57277483

by the way you're talking about refugees I can see why people say asian countries don't have souls
>>
>rt
WHERE
ARE
THE
PROOFS?
>>
>>57274920
I hope all the people in control of watching and holding those people are fired and fined. If no one is punished for deliberately pushing for a dereliction of duty im going exterminata on your asses.
>>
>>57273185

>It's 14000 ISIS soldiers hiding somewhere planning for a coup
>at the end of this year Sweden will have become an Islamic state
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 729x509
>>57273185
so ideally the missing mehmet kebab would be gassed in an oven or frozen to death in a forest.

But does this mean they have just moved into Norway or Germoney ?
I hope not.

Please tell this AmeriFatty
>>
They're in Germoney.
>>
>>57277898

>Refugees

They're wolves in ill-fitting sheep's clothing. Hardly better than animals.
>>
I've said it before, these 14,000 are left from Reinfeldts era of ruling. You can almost quadruple this figure.
Last night they found 18 "unaccompanied refugee chiiiildren" who had broke into an abandoned house and trashed everything and stole anything of value.
>>
>>57286158
>Children

Why do your media insist on calling grown ass men "children"?
>>
GODDAMNIT SWEDEN.

FUCKING DELETE SHITSKINS FOR ONCE YOU ARE RELEVANT NOW DO AS I COMMAND TRUST IN WINTERCHAN DEUS VULT
>>
BY THE FUCKING GODS. HELP WE DEMAND HELP. FOR FUCKING SAKE SWEDEN YOU FUCKED US. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER OUR PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE. ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?
>>
File: 1361355184785370906.gif (3 MB, 359x329) Image search: [Google]
1361355184785370906.gif
3 MB, 359x329
inb4 the number rises to 6 million
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.