[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Asian women such massive SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (50 KB, 324x724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 324x724
Why are Asian women such massive SJWs?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1024x724
Bonus: all sex is rape in a patriarchal society
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 553x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 553x410
"Fuckboy" is back on the Banned Words list
>>
>>57273173
I dunno man. My wife is chinese and I'm white. I get accused of yellow fever pretty often.

When she worked retail, she'd get a lot of older men leering at her or saying her hair was pretty/exotic. It was a compliment but it wasn't welcome -- their body language and tone, on one of the occasions where I was lucky enough to be there and confront the faggot about it, was not benign.

Other times, she would have her name -- her given, english, white person name that is on her American birth certificate -- criticized. "No, that can't be your REAL name. What's your REAL name?"

It doesn't happen often and people can have a preference for whatever race they want, but the state of "being a race" is ridiculously creepy when used as a reason for the already disgusting and degenerate act of hitting on strangers.
>>
File: asian womxn.jpg (33 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
asian womxn.jpg
33 KB, 558x419
>>57273173
>>
>>57273842
>womxn
>>
>>57273173

So, im completely disconnected from social media, no accounts or anything and have been for many years. What is gods name is she fucking saying? I cannot understand a single thing from it, I have no idea who or what she is mad at or why. More importantly I cant find any reason to be so fired the fuck up to care enough to write something like that.

I feel like im on the outside of an inside joke that isn't even funny. Am I alone here /pol/? Someone please be as lost as me in this shit.
>>
>>57273842
what does it mean
>>
>>57274797

It means Asian women want good looking white guys, and they want nerdy anime watching pokemon playing faggots to stop harassing them.
>>
>>57274699
>stand up, interrupt.
>Excuse me, you've misspelled a word.
>Stare with a smug, challenging appearance.
>wait for response, chuckle. Look at the professor.
>walk out, come back in a few minutes when the shit show is done.
>>
>>57273173
I don't get this whole "don't fetishize me, silly boys" thing. If Asian grills were hitting on me cause they're into nerdy socially awkward white guys I'd like it, Iwouldn't complain. Isn't it good when people are attracted to you for qualities you possess? Bitches are crazy.
>>
>>57274797
It means try not be creepy around Asian women.

Basic manners are taught in school and dressed up as an intellectual pursuit these days, you see. People go into debt to learn how to be polite.
>>
>>57273173
Just mixed asians, pure asians are nationalist housewives
>>
>>57273842
Look at what she's wearing hahahaha what a whore. I'd fuck her hole.
>>
#notAllGooks>>57273173
>>
>>57273173
Fuckboy is an insult?

I thought it was a complement
>>
>>57273748
>My wife is Chinese
Racetraitors needs to get shot
>>
>>57276012
Yeah right......nice fantasy you got there.......
>>
>>57273173
Asians aren't though.

The only Asians I've met that are SJWs are <=1/4 asians.
>>
>>57276521
How many Japanese or Korean women do you see complaining about "rape culture"? This is only a western issue
>>
There's just a disproportionate ammount of them in Universities and University students are massive SJWs.
>>
>>57273173
asian women are very sheltered, and therefore easily impressionable, same with some white girls

first year away from their family when they get to college they fall very easily under the spell of social justice, also asians by their nature seek to conform and not stand out, in academic environments this can be quite catastrophic
>>
File: Jenny Hyun based korean.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
Jenny Hyun based korean.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>not all
>>
>>57276772
It's nothing to do with their race or their upbringing. Colleges are just institutions for brainwashing now. It can happen to absolutely anyone.
>>
>>57273748
>When she worked retail, she'd get a lot of older men leering at her or saying her hair was pretty/exotic. It was a compliment but it wasn't welcome -- their body language and tone, on one of the occasions where I was lucky enough to be there and confront the faggot about it, was not benign.
thats what you get for letting your wife out of the house
>>
>>57276974
that is correct, but with asian people this is especially true, its ingrained in their culture to be round pegs
>>
File: 2015goingon2016.jpg (368 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
2015goingon2016.jpg
368 KB, 577x1024
Its almost 2016 and you assholes still cannot accept the future. Get with the times if you ever want a girlfriend or keep wacking off to 2D girls you losers
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>reposting tumblr shit on /pol/

when will this end ?
what the fuck is happening to this board ?
>>
>>57273842

> East Asians judging other countries for their historical imperialism

Because 800,000 Dzungar tribesmen simply disappeared, right China?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
>>
>>57276900
Holy shit those tweets are real. Brutal.
>>
>>57276900
>Those tweets
Based fucking Korea

Asians are still based. They might be our only chance in ending the immigrant/ISIS shit, if they're spurned on. Any significant attack on China, S.Korea, or Japan will enrage the Dragons of the east.
>>
>>57273173
ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS THE TRUMP
PUCKER YOUR ANUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ7lZvhTfE
>>
>>57277442
dude what do you smoke
>>
>>57277207
>Taking anything serious on this board lel
>Implying this board isn't for dank memes and kek's
>>
>>57273173
At least unlike cukk white men they profit from it directly. Asians are simply too smart to pass up a opportunity to ride the muh people of color wave.
>>
>>57273173
>american asians represent all asians.
>>
>>57273748
> creepy
Found the beta enabler.
Oh no the plight of young women who receive the occasional compliment. And how dare an older man find a young woman attractive.
>>
>>57277442
Still waiting for East Asian apology to Eastern Europe for one of the longest colonisations in history.
>>
>>57273173
>I like Asian girls in particular

DONT FETISHIZE ME SHITLORD

>okay jeez Ill leave psycho

WHY IS NO ONE ASKING ME OUT
>>
>>57276461
Go shoot your sister Sven.
>>
>>57276461
White+Asian=master race sweden bro, or didn't you row, when de bracks come for de race werr, de wirr be eradiaterd by de whites and de asians who wirr den repopurate wiss rice skinnerd babies.
>>
>>57273173
Identity crisis because of FOB parents.
>>
>>57276461
I can't have kids. No race mixing happening here, cūck.
>>
>>57278229
Yeah I'm a beta because I don't want disgusting niggers treating my wife like a chew toy for their eyes. Clearly I'm a cück too because I don't want anyone's cock in her but my own.
>>
>>57273368

>fuckboy
>insult

How? I always thought a fuckboy was a good looking lad who gets a lot of pussy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.