[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you cant compete with us!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: cucknada.jpg (46 KB, 630x494) Image search: [Google]
cucknada.jpg
46 KB, 630x494
you cant compete with us!
>>
But most everyone has universal healthcare.
>>
TRUE
>>
>>57272381
who would waste 16 hours in the waiting room to get their feelings checked?
>>
>>57272572
/thread
>>
>>57272381
Wake up and smell the syrup Canadabro, this country is a sinking ship, their is a growing separatist movement here in western canada, and unlike quebec its economic not cultural.
>>
>>57272381
>OP overpays for shit tier health care.
>Thinks it free
>is thankfull
>>
>muh feelings
Sound about right.
>>
>>57272381
So, what you're saying is, all we have to do is keep insulting you and you'll voluntarily bankrupt your country. Good to know.
>>
>>57272604
Just don't make newfoundland go all PAY DEBTS once you do.

Tfw our separation movement is all underground now Tfw only joined in 49

my grandfather wasn't even a fucking canadian.
>>
Trudeau under attack already.
>>
>>57272918
>West
>Newfoundland

Kek, Alberta and Saskatchewan are sinking because the price of oil is so low. It costs you $70 to take a barrel out of the ground.

Maybe the west shouldn't have relied on oil so much. Prices weren't going to be at $100 a barrel forever.
>>
>>57272381

Good job paying healthcare for niggers
>>
>>57272381
Did you bring your own tent to wait in line to see the intern or do they provide those too?
>>
>>57272940
>cbc biting the hand that feeds

gib mo funding fo dem programs
>>
File: 1390020308431.jpg (44 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
1390020308431.jpg
44 KB, 640x476
>>57272381
It's a shame your dental isn't free. So that your dentist could stop the stream of bullshit coming out of your mouth.
>>
File: 1448587941744.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1448587941744.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>>57272940
Rightfully so, his wife can't even take care of their children despite being unemployed.

What a joke.
>>
>>57273301
>>57272940
The stupid thing about this is, he's being paid to be prime minister. Even if he paid for it himself it would still be the Canadian taxpayer paying for it.
>>
File: 1441776058254[1].jpg (66 KB, 640x941) Image search: [Google]
1441776058254[1].jpg
66 KB, 640x941
>>57273293
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>57272918

No, Im a memeber of the Alberta independence party, we are not interested in screwing over the east, we just want out, an unlike quebec, we dont just want to talk about it we want to do it

Newfoundland has more of a reason to seperate then we do here in Alberta, after the federal government took a fishing industry that was stable for 500 years then drove it right into the ground, Im surprised you haven't separated already.

Newfoundland should revert back to a fully sovereign dominion like it was before, and Alberta and Saskatchewan should follow.

I like canada, I like the maritimes, I like ontario, but I dont like how, from the fishing industry in the east, to the manufacturing in ontario and now the energy sector in Alberta, the federal government fucks up everything it touches
>>
>>57272940
What a fucking faggot. I fucking hate that cocksucker
>>
>>57273124
we would have been fine if the provincial conservative government didnt screw it all up
>>
>>57272381
Yeah i'll just head down to a fucking hospital and wait 2-3 hours to be seen by some "physician" for at max 5 minutes while they chicken scratch on a piece of paper and say "here u go :-)"
>>
>>57273388
We're paying for it twice at the moment. We pay his salary, and we have to pay for his kids' nannies on top of that.
>>
just hit Southern Ontario, BC, and Montreal with nuclear fire so we can go on with our lives
>>
>>57273552
>Albertan independence party
That's a funny joke, anon. Quebec and Newfoundland actually have arguments towards independence that are at least semi founded in logic and reason.

If you want independence, you can leave with the same land that you had before you confederated. I.E. fucking nothing. You're standing on Canadian clay. Alberta exists on borrowed land.
>>
>>57274176
Alberta has a right to be self governing, we are tired of paying the rest of canadas bills, newfoundlands reasons are the same as ours, ECONOMIC, Quebec is just cultural, hell they could have separated but they blew it.

whats eastern canada going to do? send the broken canadian forces to stop us? send the RCMP to put us down? you dont have the balls.
>>
>>57274450
>Alberta has a right to be self governing

"no"
>>
>>57272381
>i dont understand how taxes work

also, this is why your wait times are like 4-5 hours for even an emergency
>>
>>57272613

Actually, our system is the least cost-effective.

I agree that thinking it's free is silly, but defending our current system is top-tier retardation.
>>
>>57272381

>for free
>never had a job so has never seen the tax taken off his check

/pol/ is full of underage /b/ faggots
>>
>>57274551
too bad alot of us disagree with you, what are you going to do about it? cry because no one is going to be subsidizing your college tuition anymore?
>>
>>57274574
and then we bring in a bunch of shitskins from third world countries with all kinds of shitty health issues and use them to clog the already flooded healthcare system for diversity while actual Canadians suffer and die from lack of treatment (:
>>
>>57272381
>free
wew lad
>>
>>57273552
There would be no fish left in the Maritimes if they were allowed to fish as much as they want. The northern cod population off of the Grand Banks, in 1992, was fished to the brink of extinction.
>>
>>57274574
try 10-12 hours
>>
>>57274574
>le taxes meme
Canadian income taxes are lower than American income taxes in every bracket.

EVERY bracket.

>also, this is why your wait times are like 4-5 hours for even an emergency

But that's wrong. I've been to the hospital for emergencies and waited no time at all. The only time you have to wait 5 hours or more is when you show up to emerg with a fucking cold and expect to see a doctor.
>>
>>57272572
>Americans actually believe this happens
>>
>>57274574

>4-5 hours for even an emergency

Anecdotal evidence or just talking out your fucking ass? Americans seem to think that we all die in waiting rooms. The irony is that your hospitals have the exact same thing happen to them as well.
>>
>>57274695
Who cares if you oilniggers disagree? What are YOU going to do about it?
>>
>>57274551
seriously, when alberta elects a separatist party and declares independence WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

sue us? lol the world court would rule in our favor, if anything the east owes us money
>>
>>57274781
see, i lived and worked in canada, i have canadian citizenship, so i know what you are saying is false
>>
>>57274820
>>57274900
>>
>>57274900
>I know what you are saying is false

Check your facts.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/fq/txrts-eng.html
http://www.irs.com/articles/2015-federal-tax-rates-personal-exemptions-and-standard-deductions
>>
>>57274828
we are going to form and elect a separatist government, draft our own constitution, go down to the parliament building in ottawa and collectively say "We are out" then leave.

we'll freeze all transfer funds to the rest of canada and force you to the negotiating table
>>
>>57274602
Where do you think all the research and development is done?
>>
>>57274994
All of Alberta is welcome to declare independence and leave at any time, just know that you aren't taking any of the land you're borrowing with you.
>>
>>57274830
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarity_Act

The House of Commons would disallow it, unless you somehow got a majority in the house, which is impossible because there isn't enough seats in Alberta to form a majority government.

You could illegally secede, but this would come with huge repercussions. We could impose massive sanctions and trade tariffs, effectively running Alberta into the ground.

The "le economic engine of Canada" meme has never been true. Alberta only makes up $400 billion of our overall GDP. Yes, the rest of Canada would be hurting for a while, but it would be nothing compared to how much shit Alberta would be in.
>>
>>57275054

In universities.

Stick that boner you have for big pharma up your ass, you mouthbreather.
>>
>>57275063
and you're gonna stop us? you're gonna leave your little studio apartment and do something about it? Not likely.

we will take our land with us, what are they gonna do, send the RCMP to kill us all? no no canada cant do that, canada is a happy peaceful multicutral nation where bad things never happen.

the federal government will do nothing to withhold land because they need to save face, they have a reputation to uphold
>>
>>57274991
>confirmed for underage, never having worked a real job
>>
>>57275347
>the federal government will do nothing to withhold land because they need to save face, they have a reputation to uphold

You are literally talking out of your ass right now. Can't wait to see Albertan independence never succeed though.
>>
You can't check yourself in and get immediate psychotherapy unless you're suicidal.
>>
>>57275154
our movement has already discussed that, we simply dont recognize the hilarity act,

frankly, with western canada controlling 40% of the countries GDP, you seem to think you're in a position to negotiate, you're not.
>>
>>57275347
see
>>57275154
What the fuck are you going to do when Justin Trudeau imposes martial law and says, "Just watch me"
>>
>>57272940
lmfao
How does this not prove that Canadians are some of the stupidest motherfuckers alive? Who elects that as their head of state?
>>
>>57275715
You really think BC and Manitoba would secede?

There's literally no negotiating in this matter. We would declare it illegal, impose martial law, and throw all major separatist figures in jail. Just like we did with Quebec.
>>
>>57275794
>What the fuck are you going to do when Justin Trudeau imposes martial law and says, "Just watch me"

he doesnt have the balls, he was elected on the Canada is a happy multicultural paradise where we all get along, imposing martial law would immediately alienate his voter base
>>
>>57274817
>bongs actually believe this doesn't happen.
>>
>>57272572
>>57272600
never waited longer than 25 minutes for anything, except the time I got hit with a blade. That took about 40 minutes to get processed, stitched, and then wait to get picked up by my driver.
>>
>>57276393
not factoring in the wait time, all took a total of 10-15mins.
>>
>>57276043
the flq crisis went the way it did because idiot frenchies advocated violence and tried to use terrorism to accomplish their aims, we wouldnt do something so stupid.

our separatist government will be democratically elected and throwing a democratically elected government in jail violates international law, Canada doesnt have the balls to do that
>>
>>57272381
Fuck off. You elected the PM of fucking Tumblr
>>
>>57272381
every time i post, i get my dubs checked 4 free
>>
>>57275921

Do you think king nigger pays for his own as well, or are you just playing the part of a fucking fat retard as a joke?

>>57276081

His father actually imposed martial law on quebec during the PLQ crisis, I would find it interesting if his son did it as well.
>>
>>57276975

*FLQ
>>
>>57272381
>taxed to death
>liberal waste almost nation wide
>few charter freedoms are respected anymore
>all of Canada pays hundreds of millions towards a small drunken minority
>our PM is a clown

OP, you are what is wrong with this country.
>>
OH YEAH, AMERICA 2.0, IT'S AMERICA NEW AND IMPROVED

THANKS FOR FUCKING OVER MY FATHER BY THE WAY ON HIS EI BENEFITS. I SURE LIKE THAT YOU'RE JUST AS FUCKING SLIMY AS AMERICANS BUT ACT REALLY SANCTIMONIOUS ABOUT "FREE" HEALTHCARE AND DIVERSITY AS IF YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE FOR LETTING RASHIDA WHO CAN'T OPERATE A PHOTOCOPIER TAKE SOME QUALIFIED WHITE MAN'S JOB.

AND I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH REMOVED HERE FOR 20 FUCKING EUROS, CANADA, GO FUCK YOURSELVES.
>>
I'm confused.

Do the Canadian provinces actually have a legitimate means to vote for succession versus the US in which we're fucked unless we fight a war to have any chance?
>>
>>57273301
Reminder that his wife won't even take his last name

Thank you Canada bros for showing us the future of things to come if Clinton or Sanders are elected
>>
>>57276565
Yes, it would be democratically elected, if you went through legal means to obtain it. Otherwise it's in contravention of Canadian laws, therefore it's not legal under international laws.
>>
File: 1448479301868.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448479301868.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>57274991
you are a fuckign idiot, have you ever heard of sales tax, we pay out the ass for everything we buy. they also tax the shit out of anything that goes through the border. There is also property tax which is insanely high in Canada. We're also way more in debt than the states for a small country.

people like you regurgitate the same garbage, because its all been told to you from up above
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.