[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump finally stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: yoda.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
He's a monster.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/index.html
>>
>>57272040

He's not wrong. If you don't kill the families they'll seek revenge. It's pretty standard military tactics. It's a terrible task that should be done.
>>
>>57272040
>yfw even people on /pol/ are still falling for Trump's basic tactics

I mean it's obvious the news will take the bait because they live for attention, but at least try and use your brain if you're on /pol/.
>>
>>57272040
You're citing cnn.... congrats.
>>
>>57272040
His arguments sounds legit, I mean, wh othe fuck cares about politically correct when those monsters are killing innocent everywhere?
>>
File: 1449057031677.png (281 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449057031677.png
281 KB, 512x512
>>57272040

>nuking Japan is good but bombing some towel heads is bad
>>
He understands what needs to be done. Liberals set on destroying the US wont allow it though. Get ready for evil Hillary fucking up everything
>>
Their families as in TERRORIST FAMILIES

God, no wonder America is ZOG
>>
>kill terrorist
>family often don't give a shit family member is a terrorist even if they don't partake in terrorism as history has shown time and time again
>kill terrorist
>family wants revenge for their retard father / brother / son because he dindu nuffins
>expected to leave the family alone because dey dindu nuffin
>we have to wait until they kill innocents
I hope Trump gets elected. I really, really do.
>>
>>57272040
Trump just gave a pleasant, common-sense interview with Aex Jones, available online. Why don't you listen to it?
>>
File: Mr_Burns_alien.jpg (13 KB, 320x251) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Burns_alien.jpg
13 KB, 320x251
Seems like he accepted the jews deal

Live rich his whole life and future for his family, but he have to make people hate him so they dont vote for him Or dont accept the offer and The jews will kill him and rape rest of his family to death
>>
He's forcing the dialog. He's laying out exactly what it means to fight a war. This isn't new. This is something we've been discussing for over a decade, while our politicians pussy foot around it and warn our enemies before attacks so as to lessen civilian casualties. Trump is laying it out, this is what war looks like. And he's doing it in very small incrimental steps.

>we need Patton and MacAurthor
>take their oil
>bomb the hell out of them
>surveillence sure
>persons of interest lists sure
>kicking them out of the country yes
>water boarding of course
>kill their families

He's forcing the dialog of what war looks like. If it is in our national interests to fight wars. This is what the American people will expect.
>>
>Had an argument with the neighbor's wife one day, she wasn't happy about where I was putting bulk trash to leave it for pickup but it was my property so I told her to fuck off
>Neighbor got all pissed off over it and started coming out into his yard and antagonizing my dog to get him to bark any time I let him out
>He wouldn't do it if I was out there, but I couldn't be out there every single time
>If I wasn't out there when letting the dog out before bed, he'd get the dog barking and then call the cops with a noise complaint
>One night I had to shit real bad and figured the dog and I could do our business at the same time
>Finish up just as the dog starts barking
>Walk out there and he tells me to teach my dog to shut up before he shuts him up permanently
>I tell him that anything he does to my dog, I'm doing to his kid
>He called the cops and told them I was threatening his family
>Explained the situation to them and fortunately wasn't arrested
>He stopped fucking with my dog after that
>Made a point of waving to his daughter when he'd bring her home from school just to fuck with him

It's a pretty good tactic m8.
>>
>>57273929
Good lad
>>
>>57272040
Rome, still revered today
Carthage, footnote in history.
>>
>>57272040
>Claims America is better than sandniggers
>Let's behave like sandniggers!
As if I needed another reason to not vote for Trump
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x1101
>>57274570
Picrelated is what pulled up when I clicked the link. Go ahead and vote for someone else.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.