[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't blacks work on a future instead of whining about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pharaoh-167129-285-400.jpg (29 KB, 285x400) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh-167129-285-400.jpg
29 KB, 285x400
As much as /pol/ is a hive of shitposting and general faggotry, I actually haven't found another place serious or otherwise that will allow actual discussion of this.

I'm not a fan of ethnic "communities" based purely on your obligation to act with your race in the first place, but since black people have a skin tone too distanced from the lighter hues of most other majority races, I can't exactly just bullshit my heritage.

As such, I get the short end of the stick on both sides; liberally I have internalized racism because I want to be a STEM graduate that makes educational children's games and conservatively I'm not bad but should stay with my own kind, which, well, yeah.

But in my years of browsing the web and seeing people post many different varieties of misguided opinion, I've never seen a large amount of black people go "Fuck it, the past may not have been particularly productive, but we can start now." It's odd to me, because there's this huge push to say black people are actually secretly really just the best, smartest, most historically relevant people ever, even if evidence shows otherwise.
>>
>>57271497
The African-American subculture is fucked beyond belief. It's a cancer destroying their communities and keeping them from improving themselves. It teaches from birth that the whole country is against them, that all police are racist, that school is worthless, that trying is useless, and any member of the group that speaks out is labeled a race-traitor.
>>
>>57271850
It's saddening, really.

I was raised in the 'burbs so I had extremely limited exposure to the general populace of black people until probably high school.
>>
>>57271497
Everyone tells black people that absolutly everything is not in their control, and all bad things in their lives are due to the white man (which is weird because afro americans are the most wealthy class of black people on the planet but whatever).
What else would come from people that are educated this way?
>>
>>57272069
>and all bad things in their lives are due to the white man

I still have to argue this with relatives all the fucking time.

Hell, one is even a legit millionaire couple (white male/black female) and I have to argue it, albeit to a far lesser extent, as her gripe comes from dealing with snobbish people who are predominantly white simply because the upper/upper middle class is predominately white (maybe Jewish I dunno).
>>
>>57272403
*Argue how it's invalid, that is.
>>
File: getoutofmyface.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
getoutofmyface.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>be me
>be black
>kept up at night with the question "Why don't blacks work on a future instead of whining about the past?"

in many ways, the new white liberal establishment encourages them to whine like this, thus keeping them weak and dependent on the ever-growing state to solve their problems.

Also, black culture is highly superficial, anti-intellectual, manufactured by mass media, and glorifies the dismantling of traditional stable family duty and hierarchies.

tl;dr the jews did this
>>
>>57273113
Or calling figureheads out on it makes you a traitor.
>Or implying a half jewish person with previous professional acting experience didn't particularly start from the bottom

I feel your pain Anon
>>
>>57274562
Yeah shit sucks. I question if my race is worth saving, but they don't want help from someone like me who doesn't adhere to their version of the struggle™

>Or calling figureheads out on it makes you a traitor.
Daily Reminder that Obama is America's first half-white president and had no enslaved ancestors.
>>
>>57274975
It seems the options are: Try to be a good example within your race and settle down with a woman of the same race and similar ideals.

or

Have kids with whoever and just hope most of your physically obvious traits are hidden after the second generation when everything lashes far right after what will inevitably happen in the next 20 years.
>>
File: 1445356806425.png (251 KB, 680x385) Image search: [Google]
1445356806425.png
251 KB, 680x385
Because if they aren't victims then they are held responsible for their problems, and who will give them free shit?
>>
>>57277129
Maybe they don't deserve free shit?
>>
>>57277369
Nah man, their great great great grandparents were slaves man, they were "stolen" from Africa. Obviously their kids, kids, kids, kids and even their kids deserve a free ride through life because of it.
>>
>>57271497
They're unable.
>>
If they have such a problem with the " white man " and their very distant relatives being slaves, why don't they just choose to go back to Africa? Dave Chappelle did, and it seemed to work wonders for him.
>>
>>57271497
ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS THE TRUMP
PUCKER YOUR ANUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZ7lZvhTfE
>>
>>57277925
Funnily enough native Africans do not like African Americans at all; even the continent of Africa doesn't want them.
>>
Reminder that black people have absolutely nothing to complain about. Slavery was incredibly beneficial to them.

Slaveowners were required to care for their slaves for life, meaning as a slave you were secure in the knowledge that you would have a white person caring for all of your basic needs for the entirety of your life, even if you didn't end up staying with a single owner (which most actually did).

Slaves were given a reasonable degree of autonomy, being allowed to conduct small business and invest money with the sole caveat being that they must involve their owner in it at some level. Which was fair because the owner was providing for them and more often than not partially funding the venture.

Slaves were not normally mistreated. It was seen as cowardly to needlessly abuse a class of people who were not legally able to respond in kind. White slaveowners commonly challenged other white men who harmed their slaves to a duel, as they considered it to be equal to the same offense against themselves. Moreover, the status of one's servants was a reflection upon oneself, so slaves were very well dressed and well cared for to keep up public appearances.

Due to the laws in place, slaves were considered to be an incredibly civil and moral people. Slaves were not allowed out at night without written permission from their master, so they were never involved in public drunkedness or riots. Impoverished new immigrants from places like Ireland were considered a far more unruly people than slaves.

>"A physician, relating his experience in his rides at night, said that in solitary places, the sudden appearance of a white man generally excited some apprehension with regard to personal safety, but the sight of a black man was always cheering, and made him feel safe." - A South-side View of Slavery

Next time you see a dindu complain about slavery reflect upon the fact that they used to be a respected and valued people before their "freedom". Whitey did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.