[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Straya is now introducing mobile random drug tests? Just saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: police.jpg (25 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
25 KB, 570x379
So Straya is now introducing mobile random drug tests? Just saw PSA on Youtube. What the fuck is this shit?

It will become part of standard procedure now to administer a saliva test at random stops. And the drugs can stay in your system for up to 12 hours! Long after they have worn off for fucks sake.

Driving while loaded ain't a good idea, I admit that. But this just seems invasive. I've been tested multiple times and never had anything to worry about. But even the inconvenience of sitting there for a 'few minutes' while the results come in is bull fucking shit.

There has to be a solution to this problem, and making Australia a police state isn't one of them.
>>
File: 1447799284151.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1447799284151.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
>mobile drug tests

Say what you will about the USA and our lack of freedoms, but we dont get tested for substances until they bring an amberlamps around or take you to the hospital because it's usually a blood test
>>
you could keep a capsule with clean saliva in your molar and bite down on it when you have to take the test
>>
>>57271456
That's absolutely fucked they can bust you for smoking weed or speed the day before

do they just do it at complete random or for dui type arrests? Will they do this at check points too?
>>
>>57271618
Don't worry this will be standard procedure in the USSA now that someone else set the precedent.
>>
>Aussies getting shitosted by their own government

You are Australians for fucksake, don't put up with this bullshit you take the bantz right back to them
>>
>>57272232
Danish police already has something similiar.

Vote Sanders, I hear he likes Denmark
>>
>>57272232
Texas already has a similar law on the books, supposedly. If you get in a car accident and the responding officer believes drugs or alcohol was a factor, he can legally detain you until they get a sample of your blood

My source is my US government teacher from senior year of HS so the law may have changed in the past 6 years
>>
File: 36AH8nT.png (377 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
36AH8nT.png
377 KB, 900x563
So don't do drugs. Problem solved
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 520x6200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 520x6200
WTF DARWIN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!
>>
>>57272819
Don't you guts have breathalyzer machines or do your cops still make you stand on one leg and walk a straight line?

All our cop cars carry a breathalyzer! . . .if they fail then they take you to the Cop shop for a urine or blood test!
>>
WHERE SHOULD I GO TO FUCKING EAT LUNCH YOU FAGGOTS I CANT DECIDE. SOMETHING FAST FOOD BECAUSE LUNCH HOUR N SHEEEEIT!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.