[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A New /Pol/-Nation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 64728926.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64728926.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
We've all thought about it. How exactly would one go about forming a new country, since every square foot of the planet has basically already been claimed by some other existing government?

>In b 4 Atlas Shrugged / Bioshock references.
>>
>>57270909
Gotta kill people. A LOT of people. How else did countries today get their own way?
>>
>>57270909
look up liberland. i think theyre taking applications
>>
>>57270909
No i'm just going to move to Poland once the race war happens.
>>
>>57270992

we should take over britain since those faggots can't arm themselves
>>
>>57270909
Buy an island with fresh water source. Leave it empty as-is until white people are the oppressed.

Open it as a haven to only white people, but we can only accept so many due to the size of the area. No fatties.

No government, no tax. Just freedom, you can only make it as far as what you are willing to put in.
>>
>>57271082
I like the idea of liberland, I just don't like the idea of a country that small & land-locked.
>>
You can't with /pol/ principles intact. We would either have to be a client state or forgo the NAP, which underlies most people's political philosophy here.
>>
>>57271184
>Buy an island with fresh water source. Leave it empty as-is until white people are the oppressed.

It would still be a part of another country. All private islands have to pay property tax, just like any other piece of land.
>>
>>57271184
Where do you get medicine and energy? What if a small group decides to unify and assert dominance over a disagreement? Who cleans up and disposes of waste?
>>
>>57271535
well what the fuck are you going to do with your own nation? do you need huge ports or a massive amount of land so your nation could compete on a global market? do you intend to lay the foundation for what could be the next great civilization?
>>
>>57271629
Then we purchase the island outside of some shitty country that people hate, claim oppression then claim independence.

Convince the US that we are jews, and that is why we are oppressed.

We receive arms, medicine, etc. from US and other allied countries.

>>57271818
>medicine
>energy

If somehow we are able to claim independence, without the help of foreign aid, then we build that up using what knowledge we have.

That, or incoming citizens may have knowledge of how to create it, and do what they can.

You don't need medicine to survive. Certainly helps immensely, and more than likely the island will die out within a generation or two(if we're lucky).

Same goes with energy. All you need is food and water to survive.
>>
>>57272245

Literally the falklands
>>
>>57272062
I intend to be an invisible civilization.

I won't actually live there, though. Just claim residence. The inhabitants can pay me a one time fee of $500 to move in, and after that they can do what they want.

Maybe after the island is paid off, I'll set up security cameras. Turn it into reality TV, or what ever the craze is at the time, and make some extra money.
>>
>>57270909
just take a small chunk of northern canada, it's so sparsely populated that nobody would fucking notice.

only drawback is you need to like the cold, but if you're white it shouldnt be a problem
>>
File: crowley.jpg (193 KB, 941x720) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
193 KB, 941x720
>>57270909
We just build a new layer over the existing one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.