[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ unironically wants this man to be president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Presidential.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Presidential.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
It's not just /pol/ you fucking idiot. He isn't a front runner just because of a chinese imageboard.
>>
>>57270883
As long as it isn't Clinton, it could be fucking anyone for all I care.
>>
>>57270883
>Boo-hoo, the mean man made fun of someone!

This is all anyone hears at this point.
>>
>>57270883
Jew.
>>
>>57270883
I don't even like the guy that much but see.. I want your whole family to die in a fire so I can roast marshmallows on them. Since that is at best unlikely I'll just settle for voting for Trump.

Just to hurt you and everything you love. I hate you that much.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-Patton-alpha.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-Patton-alpha.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
Yes.

He speaks the truth about threats in the world.

Does not live in fantasy Forrest Gump dreamworld of liberals.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-alpha-twitter.jpg (71 KB, 565x569) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-alpha-twitter.jpg
71 KB, 565x569
He talks the truth about problems in america. Specially black problem in america. He believes black lives matter so much, that the niggers killing them must be addressed.

He believes all lives matter. Black lives, white lives, asian lives.
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-sex-god.png (370 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-sex-god.png
370 KB, 406x497
Women want to worship and fuck him.

Literal "sex god"
>>
>>57270883

I'll laugh my nuts off when Shillary gets elected
>>
>>57270883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baUuXQ443fA
>>
>trump is called racist, sexist, facist, stupid, ugly, clown, evil, old, liar, rapist, spoiled, and a bad businessman by the media daily
>he makes fun of a guy who had never seen before and just happened to have a disability
>trump is in the wrong
>>
File: trump.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>anti-trump desperation intensifying

This heresy won't last for long
>>
>>57272569
I'm not going to believe this picture is true until you fucking provide a source for that last tweet.

Holy shit trump is dietylike
>>
Maybe the reporter shouldn't have been such a self-righteous retard and make idiotic claims.
>>
File: 1446755074997.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1446755074997.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>57270883
>hey he cant do that! thats being a meanie! youre not allowed to be mean or else you get big trouble with HR! no meanies!

ATTN ALL PC AND MORAL FAGS: just send me your address and ill send you the rope and stool
>>
>/pol/ is one person meme
>but I'm someone else

Also,
>not wanting Emperor Trump
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>57273040
I really could use a stool for the kitchen and an extra rope couldn't hurt. What if I'm not a PC person I just want free shit if you're offering it?
>>
File: ForBernieCucks.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ForBernieCucks.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>57273052
the fuck out of here faggot.
>>
>>57270883
OP unironically needs to swiftly be an hero.
>>
>>57273119
Sure thing b0ss, just post address :^)
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-don-Trump-gun.png (583 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-don-Trump-gun.png
583 KB, 640x1136
>>57272766

Are u laughing with the way muslim Obama has handled Islam? and the middle east?

Nobody respects him. Because of him, America has had its once big balls cut off.

And the world will laugh at Hillary. Muslims and Islam will challenge her pussy hard.

They only respect strength, fear, and dominance. And between Trump, Obama, Hillary, there is no contest.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.