[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1233854624388.jpg (182 KB, 421x1100) Image search: [Google]
1233854624388.jpg
182 KB, 421x1100
“I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings: This just doesn’t happen in other countries.”
-- BHO

He actually said this. In Paris. Not three weeks after gunmen mowed down 129 people enjoying freedom in the French capital.

Is he just stupid? Or is he just convinced WE are?
>>
>>57270622
>Or is he just convinced WE are?
You're acting as though thats surprising.
>>
>>57270622
He managed to do something other than golfing? That's relatively impressive.
>>
File: liberals3.jpg (96 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
liberals3.jpg
96 KB, 600x443
>>57270622

Why not both?
>>
>>57270622
>He actually said this. In Paris
source? I seem to recall him saying this other times as well.
>>
>>57271560

http://www.c-span.org/video/?401442-1/president-obama-news-conference

Around 26:40
>>
>>57270622
But Paris is terrorized by muslims, murrica is terrorized by it's own citizens...have you heard about any european white people starting a mass shooting against other europeans in thei own country?
>>
>>57271817
>http://www.c-span.org/video/?401442-1/president-obama-news-conference
What a fraud. I had once stopped caring about Obama but I'm learning to hate him all over again.
>>
>>57272270
>have you heard about any european white people starting a mass shooting against other europeans in thei own country?
Are you 12? Ever hear of Utoya?

And no, whites arent terrorizing the US, there is no terrorist organization or religion that spurs these people to act. They're random acts of violence, and when you talk about random acts of violence, non-whites take the cake every time.
>>
File: 1346114428753.jpg (30 KB, 306x422) Image search: [Google]
1346114428753.jpg
30 KB, 306x422
>>57272270
>>
>>57272270
Norway
>>
>>57270622
>Or is he just convinced WE are?
People who voted for him are.
>>
>>57272270
n3@t b8 m9
>>
He's doing this just as the EU politicians want to ban semi-autos? Hardly a coincidence.
>>
>>57270622

The left always hates their home countries and will vent any perspective thatll pivot them as champions of something good without any regards to scope and depth.
>>
>>57272270
we've got major school shootings all the time back in the good old days.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 780x438
>>57270622
No he is not stupid and neither are we. We elected him and he is the greatest president in US history.
>>
>>57270622
you are a moron do you have any idea the staggering difference between here and there

we have a mass shooting on average every day in the USA but faux news covers it up because gun nutz are their new core base

I want you to GUESS how many americans die from gunz every year

go ahead Ill wait.
>>
>>57275068

Not enough lol.

Most of them are suicides, so who am I to tell them no?

Of the remaining 9000 or so (the rate has been declining pretyy sharply) mass shooters represent <5% every year.

Let gangs exterminate each other for all I care. Orders of magnitude more people die from other easily preventable things. Guns deaths are such a fucking non-issue it's crazy.

Why not report on the annual millions of deaths and billions of dollars in cost related to obesity, smoking, and alcohol?
>>
>>57275380
people choose to die to being fucking fat, smoking, or drinking themselves to death

no one goes to work and makes the choice to get shot by the guy in the corner going postal you fucking idiot
>>
>>57276425

You're whining about something that is literally less common than being struck by lightning.

Seriously, grow a pair of balls.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.