[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugging kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: schopenfeeler.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
schopenfeeler.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
Why are so many American kids started on hard drugs like amphetamine age 5-10?

Just because it "helps him sit still" or "improves his grades" doesn't justify giving him a dangerous drug.
>>
>>57270372

bump
>>
>>57270372
Because parents don't give a fuck about their children and the government wants to raise children to be as unhappy and dependent as possible as adults because people like that tend to vote for more and bigger government or cause social problems that make other people think that more and bigger government is necessary?
>>
>>57270372

There's a difference between taking recreational speed and taking a prescribed dose of adderall.
>>
>>57270372
Because its easier than actually parenting.

I wish I wasn't serious. It speaks volumes to modern morals.
>>
>>57270619

How so?
>>
>>57270697

It's not just a matter of parenting. Some kids naturally suck at math and really can't do it.

Drugging them might make them better at math, but is that really worth it? I don't think so.
>>
File: 7GSgjkXE.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
7GSgjkXE.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>57270372
schools get subsidies for every child they have on medication.

>Go to nurse for headache
>nurse convinces parents the child has ADD
>parents put child on vivance
>school reports to state it has X number of students have "disability"
>??
>profit
>>
>>57270851
Yes but then you're trying to compensate for someones natural flaws with an addictive drug.

When I was in school, everyone who used adderal (or other uppers) abused it, usually by snorting it.
>>
>>57271001

>When I was in school, everyone who used adderal (or other uppers) abused it, usually by snorting it.

Surely not everyone. I'm sure there were a fair number of students who took it as prescribed and simply didn't make a big deal out of it.

You would have had no way of knowing who they were.

Still, amphetamine is a dangerous drug. It's objectively more dangerous than marijuana.
>>
>>57270372
It does in a capitalist society that wants everyone to be a mindless, obedient worker peon.
>>
>>57270811

Dosage, primarily, but delivery mechanisms as well
>>
>>57270851
>It's not just a matter of parenting. Some kids naturally suck at math and really can't do it.

I was that kid and I still suck at math, I mean I can do all the basic shit easily and quickly, but I'm never going to use an equation in my life ever.
>>
File: meme_IV.jpg (22 KB, 543x403) Image search: [Google]
meme_IV.jpg
22 KB, 543x403
>mfw for the past 25 years, white parents pump their kids full of amphetamines as a substitute for parenting

This is why our "culture" is in the current state it's in. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>57272336
Nigger culture.
>>
>>57270372

Parents who drug their children are solving their own problems, not the child's. The child is being harmed and violated for the peace and serenity of the parents.
>>
>>57270891
this pretty much
I got suspended once for cursing out the principal for trying to force me to take a reduced lunch application for the like 11th time
>>
File: obtiguliloosion.jpg (36 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
obtiguliloosion.jpg
36 KB, 485x600
>>57272724
>mfw nigger "culture" became all the more appealing and palatable to those kids after their parents fed them a steady diet of amphetamines
>>
Some doctor tried to put me on ADD meds when I was like 11-12, never took that shit (mom was already a heavy script drug user in denial and my brother had already been put on some weird ass shit, I didn't trust it for anything), amazing how my doctor did some test after I was "on the meds" for a while and concluded that they were helping me though.
>>
>>57272336
>prescription drugs
>self esteem movement
>secularization
>internet

we've literally created a society of codependents. then we wonder why people snap and shoot up their school. we wonder why mental illness is so ubiquitous.

you reap what you sow.

also, what would today be like if the internet didn't exist?
>>
>amphetamines
>not the perfect replacement for a father figure
>>
>>57270372
>hard drugs like amphetamine
Really anon?

>Just because it "helps him sit still" or "improves his grades"
There you go. Homeschool him if you have a problem with it.
>>
>>57272980

It actually could "solve" the child's problems in the short term.

If he keeps getting screamed at because he can't do the math problems he's literally incapable of doing, a drug that makes him better at math could help him avoid getting screamed at by teachers who think he can just "apply himself" to do what he's mentally incapable of doing without the help of drugs that alter his brain chemistry, thoughts, and feelings, thereby effectively making him a different person.
>>
>>57273527
don't be surprised when homeschooling becomes illegal in USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
>>
>>57270372
why...?

Jews
>>
>>57270372
had a ritalin script from age 18-20 then I stopped picking it up
it's a short term device that masks the symptoms rather than addressing the root of the problem, all the while deteriorating your mental and physical health
stuff's poison
>>
>>57273892
So can you explain to me what Ritalin is exactly?
>>
>>57274103
what do you want to know about it?
i have a pretty good understanding from studying heaps about it before getting a prescription, but I'm not a pharmacist nor a psychiatrist
>>
>>57274103
>So can you explain to me what Ritalin is exactly?
Crystal meth except at lower doses.
>>
>>57274240
Just what it's used for, and what it's made out of.
>>
>>57274282
Jesus fuck you can't be serious.
>>
>>57274395
Yeah buddy it's true
>>
>>57274426
How is that even legal though?
>>
>>57274395
Wikipedia, home boy.
>>
>>57274473
Politicians. Some jewish, some just taking jewish (pharma lobby) money.
>>
>>57274103
ritalin is a strong stimulant
>>57274395
> Methamphetamine hydrochloride is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) under the trade name Desoxyn for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

methamphetamine is meth, methylphenidate is ritalin. they're both stimulants with different degrees. they're chemically similar but meth is much stronger than ritalin, but if you took a large enough dose of ritalin you'd probably get a similar effect.
>>
>>57274395
well i mean most crystal meth is dirty so this would be a low power super clean crystal meth.
can confirm was on ritalin, it basically just turns you into a zombie with no emotions or social apptitude and i didnt really feel like it was addictive when i stopped after prob 6 or 7 years on it
>>
>>57274613
*degrees of efficacy

deleted that by accident, oops
>>
>>57274282
nah methylphenidate and methamphetamine are kind of polar opposites when it comes to how they operate they just are both stimulants in the same family. what makes ->meth<- itself exclusively dangerous is that you can be doing absolutely nothing and your dopamine continues firing.
adderall and meth are very similar though
>>57274374
erowid is a pretty good resource if you want to learn more about it
the actual drug is called Methylphenidate (ritalin is the brand name)
it's used to inhibit the dopamine in your system from being reuptaken, that is that you release dopamine (the chemical that makes you feel reward for accomplishing a task) and it stays released rather than being turned back off quickly. basically it constantly makes you feel a huge sense of reward as long as you are constantly doing productive things.
there are a shitload of negative side effects
>>
>>57271083
well, he is Australian...
>>
File: d190.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
d190.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>57274696
So how is this legal when you're literally fucking with your kid's brain?
>>
>>57274834
It can't be da joos.
>>
>>57274834
see
>>57274568
>>
These kids never learn to cope and be normal without the pills. That's why so many kids who start on Ritalin or aderral or vivance end up on anti-depressants.
>>
File: d302.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
d302.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>>57274865
>>
>>57274834
if you think brain hacking for productivity is sinister wait until you learn about the antidepressant industry
it's TRUE evil
>>
>>57270619
Sure, speed is cheaper if you're uninsured.

On the plus side, with a physician overseeing medication, you're in the hands of a trained professional who spends all of 10 minutes with you before loading you up with pills.
>>
File: adhd.png (4 MB, 1156x9999) Image search: [Google]
adhd.png
4 MB, 1156x9999
I'm sure a lot of /pol/ users have ADHD.

Pic related, the diagnostic criteria.

If you can't even read the entire thing you most likely have severe ADHD.
>>
>>57275224
>If you can't even read the entire thing you most likely have severe ADHD.
That reminds me of the ADD "test" from South Park.

>If you can't sit through a full reading of Tale of Two Cities, you've got severe ADD
>>
>>57275086

That's all the time they need. Don't pretend like time is a measure of effectiveness.
>>
>>57275826
>That's all the time they need.

>you go to the doctor and spend 10 minutes with him trying to redpill him about the ZOG, racemixing, white genocide, and degeneracy
>he concludes in those 10 minutes that you're a violent schizophrenic and a danger to yourself + others
>mfw he locks you up in a mental hospital and takes away your right to own/buy firearms

"time isn't a measure of effectiveness"
>>
>>57275053
Tell me more anon...
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.