[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C sections???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 620x387
>Why are men attracted to women that NEED C sections to give birth?

For thousands of years women with small hips/butts would die during childbirth. So, it's our instinct to try and get girls with birthing hips. Just because modern technology is around, doesn't mean it can change our instincts that quickly.

So why are small hipped girls still attractive to us at all? Beta loser men don't pass on their genes, and women steer clear of them. But why do men put time and energy into something that can't even give birth?
>>
Because most people are just interested in fucking.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1080x1080
>>57270159
But why are men sexually attracted to things that can't give birth?

It's on the same level as pedophilia, beastiality, or homosexuality. It makes no sense.
>>
>>57269923
>what is a blown out vagina?
>>
Both me and my sister werwas c section babies

Why the fuck would any man with a set of testicles want anything else?
>>
>>57269923
A C-section is very often just carried out for safety reasons. Better safe than sorry. Wouldn't be surprised if half the c-sections werent actually needed.
>>
>>57271280
>A C-section is very often just carried out for safety reasons

Also adds to the hospital bill.
>>
Being fat doesn't mean you have 'wide hips'.

Is this what American women tell themselves these days?
>>
>>57272485
MAybe that's why you rarely hear about that shit in Pooland, where I'm from. Over there, the hospitals do whatever the fuck they can to spend as little as possible on a patient, you have to personally prove in writing and in triplicate that you're dying, otherwise you can fuck off.
>>
>>57272731
That's true if you're uninsured here in the US. If you got insurance then they try to keep you as long as possible. That's why everything is so expensive.
>>
>>57269923
Women are attracted to men that show off, by having big muscles and being tall.
Men are attracted to women who are closer to the optimal morphology to gather and consume ressources in the most economical way.
>>
>>57269923
who cares
>>
>>57270435
Because you fell for the le evolution meme.
>>
>no busted vag from childbirth
>more child-like, ergo youthful and weak
>>
>>57269923
C sections are used in the case of abnormal fetal placement. My brother was upside down and a natural birth like that would have killed him.

A woman with the best pair of hips could still wind up dead or with a miscarriage due to the way the fetus grows in the uterus.
>>
File: 1447390131716.jpg (246 KB, 1820x1381) Image search: [Google]
1447390131716.jpg
246 KB, 1820x1381
men used to fist their wives to stretch out the vagina to make childbirth easier. fisting may seem hardcore now days but it used to be really common.
>>
>>57274868
Well isn't that interesting...

Perhaps one should wage anti-jihad by forcefully impregnating preteen Muslims. It's a good race war tactic.
>>
>>57272731
>Pooland
Never come back you disrespectful piece of garbage.
>>
>>57269923

Having a bunch of fat on your hips does not make birth any easier, in fact it makes it harder.
>>
let me guess op

ur a 'plus sized' (fat) woman or you're dating one?
>>
File: 1404067990749.jpg (247 KB, 1240x1800) Image search: [Google]
1404067990749.jpg
247 KB, 1240x1800
>>57274868
wat

also hips=face>tits>ass>thighs>>>>>>>feet
>>
>>57269923

The real answer is that the male sexual strategy doesn't require him to be too choosy. But the wider the hips the hotter usually, as long as the legs and waist are fit. Face/hair comes second. Breasts are third priority for me. Feet and hands last, but I consider all those things.
>>
File: large_original.jpg (37 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
large_original.jpg
37 KB, 372x500
>there are people in this thread who have not seen true birthing hips IRL

I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>57276457
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
>>
>>57270435
If you don't find that erotic, you're a nigger looking for a "fat bottom". Then you are no better than monkeys.
>>
>>57276340
Almost its:

Hips>midriff>thighs>face>ass>tits>feet
>>
>>57269923

i like my women with a little meat in them but im not into fatties

you should post some examples of what you mean so we can have a clear notion
>>
>>57274444
Quads are right, I myself came out feet first
>>
File: tumblr_nr6ve8Nmxu1tjjf0ao1_1280.jpg (381 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr6ve8Nmxu1tjjf0ao1_1280.jpg
381 KB, 719x1280
>>57276340

Some of the smallest girls have the biggest cunts. you just have to finger them a lot and work up in size you will be able to fist them before you know it.

Song of Solomon 5:2-4 It is the voice of my beloved! He knocks, saying, "Open for me, my sister, my love, My dove, my perfect one”…My love thrust his hand through the opening, and my feelings were stirred for him.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.