[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump on ISIS: ‘You have to take out their families’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: shock-and-awe.jpg (33 KB, 580x193) Image search: [Google]
shock-and-awe.jpg
33 KB, 580x193
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-isis-families-145744666.html
>>
that santa clause horror movie looking pretty good family
>>
FUCKING BASED
>>
he's right btw

they need to just nuke raqqa and deport the muslims

there is no moral difference between nuking ISIS
>>
>>57269891
OH SNAP TURKEY YOU BETTER RUN
>>57269987
It looks good in an Army of Darkness sort of way, I'm probably going to go see it with my wife this weekend.
>>
>>57270091
*ISIS and Japan
>>
>>57269891
savage
>>
>>57269891
lol the bankrupt fatty said hed bomb the shit out of them.

based obama has bombed them 10K times already before the fatty was informed that there is a thing called ISIS
>>
Just have to kill every muslim
>>
STUMPED AND DUMPED
>>
>>57269891
>"You need to kill people to win a war"
>Liberals astonished about new inhumane stragety shift
>>
>>57269891
If we just kill the Fathers then the daughters, mothers and sons will have to go too. No one left to carry out revenge.

This brutality is the only thing they understand. Unhinged American freedom.
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>57269891
this is true though
>>
This is how it was done in Chechnya desu senpai.
>>
>>57270153
>based obama has bombed them 10K times

Not before he dropped leaflets letting them know bombers were on the way.
>>
>>57269891
I'm going to have to hear his reasoning behind family killing.
>>
>liberal media playing on our feel-feels

We're fucking fed up with the brown plague. The pity angle isn't working any more, kill the families, kill the god damn orphans too, I don't fucking care at this point.
>>
>>57270551
you have to remove the cancer as a whole, you can't just trim away and hope it doesn't come back
>>
He is right. Kids and their families are just terrorists waiting to happen.
>>
>>57270299
Yes and im sure ISIS only kills soldiers.
>>
File: upsetAdolf.jpg (69 KB, 453x553) Image search: [Google]
upsetAdolf.jpg
69 KB, 453x553
>>57269891
Wait, I know why he said this today. The whole 9/11 celebrations saga is over with all the evidence dug up, so now it's time for a new "scandal", family killing.
>>
>>57269891
It's a war. Morals take a beating in war. that's why everyone hates war.

If the Jews were to pack it and stop enticing Muslims to invade, then the war would cease.
>>
LIBERAL INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE IN 3... 2... 1...
>>
>>57270616
>>57270551
It's cause all thugs like ISIS understand is strength. Show them we're not holding back and they'll run away. At least that's what Trump seems to be thinking.

>>57270762
That's just the meme, anon.
>>
File: Trump on ISIS 11-12-2015.jpg (271 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Trump on ISIS 11-12-2015.jpg
271 KB, 1180x842
>>57269891
>>
>>57269891

No no no.

The proper and sane way to fight a war is to drop leaflets hours before you bomb telling them you're coming.
>>
File: 1386097964725s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1386097964725s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>57270153
>>
YES YES GOOD IDEA
pls murica send more troops to middle-east.

I myself dont want to spend moar money on warz, so i will let you guys do it.

I mean.. you could add another couple of trillion dollars to your debt r-right?
And your country surely isn't sick, tired and bankrupt because of 12 years Afghanistan and Irak r-right?
>>
>>57269891
I wish the left would let us wage total war on Muslims.
>>
>>57269891
It's nice to have your country be filled with whites and don't have a bunch of cultural marxists screaming their heads off how much they're entitled to free stuff, because "muh wite peeple"
But at this point it's literally impossible to do that. Unless you go on a mass killing spree, you won't get rid of them. It both costs a fortune to deport them and they multiply like bugs.

Face it, you live in a multicultural shithole and you can do nothing about it. In a few decades, you'll become just like Sweden and Germany.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.