[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Descendants from refugees and immigrants complaining about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16
File: Seriously Nigger.jpg (36 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
Seriously Nigger.jpg
36 KB, 340x565
>Descendants from refugees and immigrants complaining about refugees and immigrants
>>
>>57269402
but muh muslims!
kek
>>
>>57269402
If they were legal immigrants or real refugees, not a bunch of faggots fleeing instead of fighting, and perfectly became a part of the country where they now live, while paying taxes and being a helpful contributing to said country, who the fuck cares if they were immigrants in the first place? Fuck your retarded racist shit, Spain, you're literally the descendant of fucking Moors, so by your own logic you don't get to spout a fucking word about this.
>>
Case A) Immigrants who strove to become respected citizens. Get the short end of the stick as natives become xenophobic.

Case B) Immigrants who live on benefits. See their programs get budget cuts, also loads of competitors.
>>
>>57270928

>"real refugees"
>not "just people fleeing from war"

? ? ?

so they aren't "real" refugees because they're shitskins? you're full of it m8
>>
>>57271202
People who can't defend themselves because they are a minority, like jesids and christians from syria, old men, women and children from Syria and northern Iraq. In contrast to e.g. deserters.
>>
>>57271202
>civil war
>flee
>don't stop at closest country not at war
>"this isn't good enough"
>still claim to be refugee
No.
>>
>Spain criticizing us for not wanting Muslims here

irony desu
>>
But my ancestors didn't rape and kill the native population
>>
>>57271785
So, how's life in Londinium?
>>
>>57270928
>Basques
>Descendants of Moors

My father was born in a house older than your country m8
>>
>spend 1500 years fighting muslims

>become "englightened" by progressive liberalism

>get shadow-invaded by muslims, with assured spanish extinction by the end of the 2000's

ebin

just

fucking

ebin
>>
>exploring and conquering new lands
>refugees and immigrants
>>
File: Baithoven.jpg (44 KB, 632x683) Image search: [Google]
Baithoven.jpg
44 KB, 632x683
>>57269402
It worked out great for the natives, didn't it?
>>
>have your native population displaced by moors
>worship muslim cock
>>
File: Beethoven-1.gif (3 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
Beethoven-1.gif
3 MB, 550x309
>>57269402
>be a rape child
>complains about rape
this MUH ANCESTORS shit has to end
>>
>>57269402
There is a difference, we paid for our land while these immigrants are sandniggers after gibsmedats.
>>
>>57269402

Yes now that you got it in sequential order, you're going to have to realize you've missed the immigration part.

>you have to go.
>>
File: 13807360635880.jpg (72 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
13807360635880.jpg
72 KB, 700x600
>>57270824
>>57271202
jesus christ, germans are indoctrinated.
>>
>>57273422
>Germans
Ahmed and Mehmet
>>
>>57269402
> Native Americans complaining about refugees and immigrants
> All 12 of them

Go fuck yourself you absolute moor rape kekold
>>
>The first wave of immigration brought free thinking Europeans with a dream of freedom and bravery to risk it all in the new world

>The second wave brought Irishmen with nowhere else to go willing to submit to racism and penny on the day wages

>The third wave brought Asians that were never handed anything in life and worked until death on railroads to send back money to their families

this wave is bringing men that view women as property, rape as trivial, and the western world as a problem. They want to make America like Syria then wonder why the gibmedats gubment isn't doing anything
>>
>>57274158
>we should accept immigrants because europeans came here and completely destroyed the native population forever taking away their homeland
>...why? Look what happened to the natives.
>BECAUSE
this is actually their argument.
>>
File: oh fug.jpg (98 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
oh fug.jpg
98 KB, 422x768
>>57274169
All those free thinking Puritans thinking they're going to the promised land of the chosen by god.
>>
>>57271386

fair enough I guess

>>57271504

so lebanon, iran and turkey should take in ALL the syrian refugees? that's impossible and you know it

>>57272595

supreme laziness is what assured spanish extinction, just like with greece

>>57273215

LMAO classic fucking burger bullshit

>>57273422

choke on a dick you kuk
>>
>>57274447
>what is any other settlement than Plymouth
>>
>>57274495

>so lebanon, iran and turkey should take in ALL the syrian refugees? that's impossible and you know it

No it's not. There are only so many "refugees" because basically all of them are economic migrants and most of them aren't even from syria.

More importantly, you seem to consider THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF SYRIA as valid refugees, which is fucking insane.
>>
>>57274447
>>57274169

>The first wave of immigration brought free thinking Europeans with a dream of freedom and bravery to risk it all in the new world

>free thinking Europeans

lmao

you mean jewish fucking french and britbongs that weren't content with the ressources they had?

friendly reminder we barely had ANY colonies, lost BOTH world wars and are still leading Europe's economy
>>
>>57274647
>and are still leading Europe's economy
gee, I wonder why that is
maybe because your country is an american puppet state?
>>
>>57274647
>still leading Europe's economy
Because USA wants us to rule it
Face it, without Marshall plan we would be genocided in 45' or living in a 3rd world country like Brasilia
>>
>>57274645

>There are only so many "refugees" because basically all of them are economic migrants

that's a blatant lie.

also, if you actually knew ANY fucking statistics, this wouldn't matter since more than 98% of economic refugees that come to Europe (I can only speak for Germany) get sent back after two weeks

there is a fair amount of people pretending to be syrian, but it takes even most syrians between a year and two to get their right to stay, it'd be hard to keep up a charade for this long

>More importantly, you seem to consider THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF SYRIA as valid refugees, which is fucking insane.

where did I say that? nice projecting you faggot kek
>>
File: 1375893705789.jpg (266 KB, 1125x1594) Image search: [Google]
1375893705789.jpg
266 KB, 1125x1594
>>57269402
>mfw my people have been living on this land since the the first ice thawed
>>
>>57269402
>Descendants from refugees and immigrants complaining about refugees and immigrants
This was English soil when my family came here as English citizens.
>>
>>57274756

take off your tinfoil hate you cock-lusting faggot

>>57274788

>marshall plan meme

Genocided? By whom? The soviets were more interested in making eastern Germany a puppet state than "genociding us", you monkey. They wouldn't even get anything out of that.

Japan and Germany went through a similiar phase in the 50s, with the main difference of them not getting support from the US, while we did- we performed a little better.

The conditions were very similiar, the economic policies were similiar, the grade of innovation was comparable, as was the mentality. This is what led to Germany's economic success.

Countless countries have been "invested in" by the US and it didn't help shit, look at Latin America you fuck.

If you pinpoint Germany's economic success down to US support you are a literal kekold and should probably read a fucking book, I mean this in the most smug and belittling way possible.

you ain't shit

>>57274811

cont:

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/faktencheck-zur-einwanderung-zahlen-gegen-vorurteile-1.2613913-5

Trotzdem bekommt kein Flüchtling vom Balkan in Deutschland Asyl. Die Ablehnungsquote beträgt so gut wie 100 Prozent:

roughly translates to: "Still, no refugee from the Balkans area is granted shelter if he flees for economic reason, the decline rate is nearly 100%."
>>
>>57274495
>so lebanon, iran and turkey should take in ALL the syrian refugees? that's impossible and you know it
Then they aren't refugees. They're migrants. Illegal ones.
>>
File: 1428220333153.jpg (140 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428220333153.jpg
140 KB, 500x500
>a couple of million of refugees can demographically change Europe
you guys are just joking, right?
>>
>>57274300
Anyone who uses this argument is a fucking shill cunt - intentional or not
>>
File: 6844.png (104 KB, 276x238) Image search: [Google]
6844.png
104 KB, 276x238
>people thinking we should spend $113 billion per year on welfare for "diversity"
>>
If they weren't fucking savages I wouldn't care if they wanted to immigrate.
>>
>>57274811

>that's a blatant lie.

They're mostly working age men

>there is a fair amount of people pretending to be syrian

~80% of them

>it'd be hard to keep up a charade for this long

Uh, how? Even if they could tell the difference beteween different nationalities of arabs wouldn't it be "racist" for them to claim someone claiming to be from syria actually isn't?

>where did I say that?

Millions have already left syria and millions more are expected to leave. People like you say they are valid in their claim as refugees. But that's insane, it's saying that whenever a war breaks out, everybody in the whole country can just leave and make them selves dependent on whatever other country they decide to go to
>>
>>57275215

what the fuck. what are you talking about? all i said was that it was literally impossible for those countries to take in all the refugees, they don't have the room, don't have the supplies, medicine, doctors, housing available to cater to so many people

>>57275326

nah m8 people on here are fuckin coo coo
>>
>>57275326

Not the UK, being islands and all, but it's more than a couple million of mudslimes that have spread across continental europe, and the floodgates are still open, with no signs of closing
>>
>>57275194
>I mean this in the most smug and belittling way possible
It is not you retard
The Nips still licking Anglobutt like crazy, the 80's fucked them up good
And yes, literally all of Europe wanted to see us dead nigger
We are not superior, we just had luck. Stop dreaming you niglet fucking libtard refugee shit
>>
>>57275194
>Trotzdem bekommt kein Flüchtling vom Balkan in Deutschland Asyl. Die Ablehnungsquote beträgt so gut wie 100 Prozent:
HE REALLY BELIEVES THE SHIT OUR MEDIA WRITES
HAHAHHAHA
GO BACK TO REDDIT LIBTARD
TWO WEEKS FOR SENDING THEM BACK?
MORE LIKE TWO YEARS AND A LOT OF MONEY
>>
>>57269402
I fully support immigration, but there is reason to suspect these people might have malicious motives to come to our country.
>>
>>57275326
>A couple million migrants
>Every year for the forseeable future
>Having 5 kids each
>While the native are frequently having none

Yeah no problem at all Achmed
>>
>>57275808
>what the fuck. what are you talking about? all i said was that it was literally impossible for those countries to take in all the refugees, they don't have the room, don't have the supplies, medicine, doctors, housing available to cater to so many people
If only we had large international organizations that are supposed to help out in times of refugee crises.

But no, we should ship these people around the globe and ensure they never go back because once the war ends "it'll be too expensive to do so so just put up with it"
>>
>>57275803

>They're mostly working age men

what does that mean? how does it relate to my post? are you retarded?

you DO know that refugees literally CANNOT work in Germany because our law does not allow it, right?

you have to be allowed to stay PERMANENTLY before you can work.

>~80% of them

you just pulled that number out of your ass.

give me ONE, just ONE source that isn't Stormfront or a partner site. you're full of shit, lmao.

>Uh, how? Even if they could tell the difference beteween different nationalities of arabs wouldn't it be "racist" for them to claim someone claiming to be from syria actually isn't?

no, it wouldn't be racist at all, since people from countries with civil war are treated differently than people from countries where there is no civil war.

treating people of different "races" differently doesn't make you racist you complete idiot.

>Millions have already left syria and millions more are expected to leave. People like you say they are valid in their claim as refugees. But that's insane, it's saying that whenever a war breaks out, everybody in the whole country can just leave and make them selves dependent on whatever other country they decide to go to

>every syrian flees his country

the people that flee are mostly shia muslims, they get fucking slaughtered by sunnis you mongrel. others include homosexuals, people that lost their "honor", people involved in politics, people involved in tribal conflicts, children and teenagers whose parents were bombed/beheaded/whatever etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 460x460
>>
Okay Spain, why don't you give back Al-Andalus to the muslims then.
>>
>>57276108
>reddit doublespacing
>randomly CAPITALIZING words LIKE THIS
holy kek
>>
>>57269402
Doesn't that make us the best qualified people to recognize the negative effects of immigration? If even the descendants of refugees and immigrants say "immigration is fucking terrible, we ruined this country, no more" why the fuck would you treat that as hypocritical when it is actually just observation?
>>
Why ship them 7,000 miles in some game of political tug at the heartstrings bullshit?
Pay or draft up some trade breaks with the surrounding countries.
"Ey, you got any fields or military bases near by so we can build a quick camp with tents and prefabs?"
"Shit, we'll even fund and staff them for you while you go fuck up ISIS. When you're done we pop these guys 100miles over the border and help build roads and infrastructure."
But nah, we've got to take in more than the next guy to show we have the bigger feelings. GG world. You blew it.
>>
>>57276108
>what does that mean?

Allow me to spell it out for you, Achmed.

Working age is normally considered to be 18-60, although the majority of "refugees" are actually in the 25-40 area. These are MILLIONS of new people that will be competing for employment in your country, which I am to understand already has a labour surplus.

>you have to be allowed to stay PERMANENTLY before you can work.

You think that will stop them? They'll work under the table for 2/3rds minimum wage at their cousins kebab shop, or do menial labour, or flat out lie when applying for work

>you just pulled that number out of your ass.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eu-of-600000-refugees-only-20-are-syrian-72-men/article/2573083
>20% Syrian, 72% men

Looks like Hyperbole to be, not that that much to be honest

>no, it wouldn't be racist at all, since people from countries with civil war are treated differently than people from countries where there is no civil war.

>>Mr. Refugee, we have reason to belive that you actually aren't from Syria and therefore are not applicable for asylum
>U FUKKIN RASSIST NAZI, I AM SYRIAN
>>Okay Mr. Refugee, you can stay as long as you want, since we have no way to send you back anyway

>>57276108
>the people that flee are mostly shia muslims

Proofs?
>>
>>57275962

>The Nips still licking Anglobutt like crazy, the 80's fucked them up good

they didn't get any support though, south korea did. what's your point? is catering to America not a legit economic strategy? it's a huge market

>And yes, literally all of Europe wanted to see us dead nigger

Stalin could've easily just raped and pillaged all of eastern Germany, but he didn't, because he wanted a puppet state there.

I'm sure a lot of french wanted us dead, but what does that even mean?

Spain was proto-fascist
Italy was fascist
Poland was taken over by the USSR, so not a threat.

Who would've genocided us? Tell me please you fuckin' kek.

>We are not superior, we just had luck.

I never said nor implied this. I don't believe in German superority, it's retarded.

Stop projecting.

>Stop dreaming you niglet fucking libtard refugee shit

kek

>>57276045

>all this asspain

I've literally worked at the Erstaufnahmestelle in eastern Germany. unless you're Roma, there is zero chance to get into Germany. even if you are, it's pretty close to zero actually.

>le ebil media conspirucy :´(

kill yourself you worthless subhuman scum, lmao

>>57276065

>A couple million migrants
>Every year for the forseeable future

this won't go on for longer than a year or two. Europe just isn't capable of sustaining it longer.

>>57276089

>If only we had large international organizations that are supposed to help out in times of refugee crises.

can you stop typing like a fucking retarded and actually discuss this topic

the UN doesn't do shit and the EU is being held back by GB, Ukraine and a lot of other fucks

>But no, we should ship these people around the globe and ensure they never go back because once the war ends "it'll be too expensive to do so so just put up with it"

it isn't too expensive, what are you even talking about?

besides, birth rates in Germany are at an all time low, there is no one to pay for old people anymore, if this keeps going on we'll die out eventually
>>
>>57276108

>what does that mean?

It means they AREN'T FUCKING REFUGEES. Refugees are people that are evacuated for their safety, primarily children, the elderly, the sick, the pregnant. These are economic migrants looking for handouts and jobs.

>you DO know that refugees literally CANNOT work in Germany because our law does not allow it, right?

Yeah, because that totally stops illegals from working in my country, clearly it will work in yours.

>you just pulled that number out of your ass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

>no, it wouldn't be racist at all, since people from countries with civil war are treated differently than people from countries where there is no civil war.

What I mean was, how the fuck would even be able to tell they were lying? Slight variations in dialect or something?

>the people that flee are mostly shia muslims

I tried to find stats on this but couldn't. Maybe your google fu is better than mine?

As for the rest of your claim, it's totally unfounded. A cursory examination of "refugee" migrations reveals very few children, and there certainly aren't millions of gays or political dissidents leaving syria, not even tens of thousands. Mostly devout, ordinary muslims, who retain their religion and culture through the move.
>>
>>57276170

fuck I hate huffpost

>>57276232

>double spacing is somehow a reddit thing

how do you know you fucking kekold? been enjoying your ragecomics lately?

>>57276583

>which I am to understand already has a labour surplus.

that's irrelevant when you consider that in ~20 years there won't be enough people in the working force to pay any fucking pensions, since old people just refuse to die and Germans don't wanna fuck

>You think that will stop them? They'll work under the table for 2/3rds minimum wage at their cousins kebab shop, or do menial labour, or flat out lie when applying for work

you're so deluded it's not funny anymore

>They'll work under the table for 2/3rds minimum wage at their cousins kebab shop

now I realize your lazy ass has never worked a minute in his life, but get this: restaurants are controlled in this country. regularily. illegal workers are looked for. if you don't have a German passport, the police will take you, control your data and see if you have a visa or an allowance to stay. if you don't then you just commited a crime you fucking dunce.

I remember my girlfriend working in an asian restaurant and police came in there atleast thrice a month, checked everyone's passport, interrogated the owners etc

> or flat out lie when applying for work

do you think people don't check up on applicants? are you literally retarded? especially when they look like the come from Syria

you realize that letting those people work under you is also a crime and can easily kill your firm/establishment/company?

>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/eu-of-600000-refugees-only-20-are-syrian-72-men/article/2573083

so you first said only 20% of the people that come in as syrians actually are syrians, now you shift the goalpost and tell me that 20% of ALL THE PEOPLE COMING are syrians? wow thanks for nothing you fuck, I already knew that

pro tip: not everyone who is a refugee is granted asylum
>>
Life would be simpler if everyone in this thread and on this board would simply state that white people matter and nonwhite people do not.

Why make up a bunch of bullshit to rationalize your position? It's simply a matter of white vs nonwhite. So be honest and just state so.
>>
>>57276654
>can you stop typing like a fucking retarded and actually discuss this topic
I am, I made very solid points.

>the UN doesn't do shit and the EU is being held back by GB, Ukraine and a lot of other fucks
Refugee crises is literally, LITERALLY one of the only fucking jobs the UN has. If they can squeeze that in between their meetings with Zoe and Anita and do their fucking job, this would solved pretty effortlessly.

>it isn't too expensive, what are you even talking about?
Are you going to sit there and try and argue that that isn't one of the excuses that they'll use to avoid shipping these people back? That, and the no documentation they're doing right now? That is the shittiest part about this. They aren't documenting these people. They don't take down where they're from and if they do, these people just burn their papers and then "oops can't send them back because we don't know where they're from :^)" Which brings me to my next point. What about all those NOT from Syria? Are those faggots "refugees" as well? If not, why should anyone let them in, including the neighboring countries, where the real refugees are supposed to go?

>besides, birth rates in Germany are at an all time low, there is no one to pay for old people anymore, if this keeps going on we'll die out eventually
This is the shittiest argument I've heard about this. The Germans won't just fucking die out. Birth rates will go back up. How do I know? Because you fuckers have lived to see 2015. You don't think birth rates fluctuate with every population? But no, flood your country with useless welfare leeches! That'll solve everything!
>>
>>57276583

>>Mr. Refugee, we have reason to belive that you actually aren't from Syria and therefore are not applicable for asylum
>>U FUKKIN RASSIST NAZI, I AM SYRIAN
>>Okay Mr. Refugee, you can stay as long as you want, since we have no way to send you back anyway

>actually thinking the world works like this

you're fucking brainwashed. kill yourself. this is incredibly embarrassing.

most German policemen/officials don't give a fuck about refugees. any reason to not let them in is a good reason.

it's good like that, people abuse the system so the officials have to be ready.

>Le ebil LIBRUL brainwashing!!!

fuck off

>Proofs?

all google gives me is "Shia labeouf completely drunk". no data at all concerning refugee religion. I was only talking about personal experience, since I worked there.

If I had numbers I'd have given you numbers.

>>57276997

Your definition of a refugee is skewed. The word has never been defined as that and you know it.

>men that can fight cannot be refugees!!!

please, fuck off

>Yeah, because that totally stops illegals from working in my country, clearly it will work in yours.

it doesn't work out, it'd be great if they COULD work tho

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

>80% of people pretending to be from Syria aren't actually from Syria

this is what YOU said

>80% of the refugees aren't from Syria

this is what THE ARTICLE says

god you're retarded. I already said this to the britbong. learn to read.

>What I mean was, how the fuck would even be able to tell they were lying? Slight variations in dialect or something?

If you finished school in Syria, you will take a certificate with you. if you studied there, you will take a certificate with you. If you were born there, you have a certificate. if you worked for x amount of time, you'll have some proof.

people take that along so they can get employed in Europe.

cont
>>
>>57269402
No mudslimes allowed
>>
>>57277806

cont:

people that fake being Syrians get a passport for a thousand bucks, because that's enough to get into the EU. but often times it's not enough proof to STAY in the EU, or get a job in the EU.

>>57277393

>Refugee crises is literally, LITERALLY one of the only fucking jobs the UN has. If they can squeeze that in between their meetings with Zoe and Anita and do their fucking job, this would solved pretty effortlessly.

I won't disagree and it is obvious to everyone that the UN does a very poor job, nothing to contest here

>Are you going to sit there and try and argue that that isn't one of the excuses that they'll use to avoid shipping these people back? That, and the no documentation they're doing right now? That is the shittiest part about this. They aren't documenting these people. They don't take down where they're from and if they do, these people just burn their papers and then "oops can't send them back because we don't know where they're from :^)" Which brings me to my next point. What about all those NOT from Syria? Are those faggots "refugees" as well? If not, why should anyone let them in, including the neighboring countries, where the real refugees are supposed to go?

I'll deal with this in detail:

>Are you going to sit there and try and argue that that isn't one of the excuses that they'll use to avoid shipping these people back?

Germany doesn't want to ship them back, we desperately need more young people in the workforce

> That, and the no documentation they're doing right now? That is the shittiest part about this. They aren't documenting these people. They don't take down where they're from and if they do, these people just burn their papers and then "oops can't send them back because we don't know where they're from :^)"

People are very much being documented, what the fuck? Do you have any kind of source for this? Very much interested
>>
cont

>>57277393

> Which brings me to my next point. What about all those NOT from Syria? Are those faggots "refugees" as well?

only if they are from a country with a civil war or a war, or if they are being persecuted

>If not, why should anyone let them in, including the neighboring countries, where the real refugees are supposed to go?

why are you asking a rhetorical question? no reason, they can apply for a visa like anyone else

>This is the shittiest argument I've heard about this. The Germans won't just fucking die out. Birth rates will go back up. How do I know? Because you fuckers have lived to see 2015. You don't think birth rates fluctuate with every population? But no, flood your country with useless welfare leeches! That'll solve everything!

it's possible that birth rates go back up, who the fuck knows

it's also possible that they'll go down, seeing as we have never ever in the history of this world had better birth control and more opportunities for women to have a career. no one can magically foresee the future, I can just talk about now.

>But no, flood your country with useless welfare leeches! That'll solve everything!

you're boring me
>>
>>57276654
>this won't go on for longer than a year or two. Europe just isn't capable of sustaining it longer.
That's the point, you moron.
>>
>>57277257
>that's irrelevant

It clearly isn't, why import more when you already can't employ the ones already there?

>you're so deluded it's not funny anymore
>No one ever worked under the table without government oversight

>>57277257
>restaurants are controlled in this country. regularily. illegal workers are looked for
So they kick Achmed and Muhmmad out the back for a "smoke break" when the stasi kick in the front door

>do you think people don't check up on applicants?
For menial labour paid cash in hand?

>so you first said only 20% of the people that come in as syrians actually are syrians, now you shift the goalpost and tell me that 20% of ALL THE PEOPLE COMING are syrians? wow thanks for nothing you fuck, I already knew that

First, I never said shit about the people coming in, different anon, check your fucking flags Achmed. Second, where do you think they go when they aren't granted asylum? Do they walk back to Afgahnistan, do you fly them back or do they just congregate around the asylum office demanding shit?
>>
>>57277806
So how does it work then? Do you crate them up and airdrop them over Hormuz, or do you just tell them to fuck off and hope they actually leave?

>If I had numbers I'd have given you numbers.
So you're talking out your arse, good to know.
>>
>reminder that there are people even on this very board that believe this fallacious drivel
>>
>>57278034
>I won't disagree and it is obvious to everyone that the UN does a very poor job, nothing to contest here
So you agree the solution is that the UN does their job, instead of flooding your country with these people?

>I'll deal with this in detail:
>Germany doesn't want to ship them back, we desperately need more young people in the workforce
Are you implying these Muslim shitskins are going to work? I've got news for you, Hans. Your welfare state makes it so they don't have to.

>People are very much being documented, what the fuck? Do you have any kind of source for this? Very much interested
It's in your fucking law. If they don't know where someone is from, you can't ship them back because where do you ship them to? Once these people get documented, they just burn their papers and fuck off to god knows where in your country. Sweden just lost what was the number, like 14,000 of these people. Just poof. Up and disappeared.

1/2
>>
>>57278284

>that's the point

the refugee "crisis" hasn't been going on for long. you can complain when it's been 5+ years, then we might actually be at our limits.

>>57278649

>It clearly isn't, why import more when you already can't employ the ones already there?

we're trying our best to employ the ones "already there", I assure you

sadly, not every fucking job is that of a university graduate. some people will have to do shitty jobs, too.

>No one ever worked under the table without government oversight

I thoroughly explained in the other post that you quoted why this is not very common in Germany: Government control, especially in the restaurant sector is incredibly high

>So they kick Achmed and Muhmmad out the back for a "smoke break" when the stasi kick in the front door

what does this mean? can you stop talking in memes?

>For menial labour paid cash in hand?

of course there is illegal work in Germany, but my point is that it's controlled more thoroughly than in any other country in the entire world. there will always be illegal labor, that's how it is

>First, I never said shit about the people coming in, different anon, check your fucking flags Achmed.

too many anglos to keep up

>Second, where do you think they go when they aren't granted asylum? Do they walk back to Afgahnistan, do you fly them back or do they just congregate around the asylum office demanding shit?

they actually are sent back, what do you think?? not just the ones from eastern Europe, everyone who isn't allowed to stay. Yes, sometimes they are aided with their way back, sometimes not.

>do they just congregate around the asylum office demanding shit?

If you commit a crime you'll get a process, if you are seen as guilty you are immediately sent back and have to pay the costs back to the German state. If you riot, you pay for it.
>>
>implying I am a refugeee or immigrant in my own nation

Please leave, moor.
>>
>>57278259
>only if they are from a country with a civil war or a war, or if they are being persecuted
Got some more news, Gretel. Mama Merkel made plans to take in 35 MILLION of these fuckheads. The ENTIRE fucking population of Syria is about 17 million. This should probably shed some light on her real intentions of not taking in refugees, but illegal immigrants. Also: you want to take in people from every country at war!?

>why are you asking a rhetorical question? no reason, they can apply for a visa like anyone else
So now you're issuing visas to these "refugees"? Why? They're refugees, I thought.

>it's possible that birth rates go back up, who the fuck knows
Fucking history knows! You think you faggots are really just going to go extinct? Has that ever happened to a population? And you think this will happen overnight of so, to where you can't take action if it actually becomes a concern? You should just start replacing your peoples in your country NOW? You have 80 fucking million people.

>I can just talk about now.
How very retarded of you not to plan for the future.

>you're boring me
Okay. Care to address the fucking point? You think flooding your country with unskilled, uneducated people who will sit on their asses all their lives is a good thing? As evident in those that are there right now?

2/2
>>
>>57269402
Yeah, I witnessed firsthand what it did to the native peoples.
>>
Germans are autistic.
>>
>>57278737

>So how does it work then? Do you crate them up and airdrop them over Hormuz, or do you just tell them to fuck off and hope they actually leave?

Both, as mentioned in the post above. It depends on why you weren't allowed to stay and why you came in the first place. Also depends which part of Germany you entered, it's not a simple process.

>So you're talking out your arse, good to know.

Dealing with refugees every day I've noticed that there were many Shia muslims, which isn't very surprising, seeing as 70% of syria are Sunni and the two don't get along very much at all

>So you agree the solution is that the UN does their job, instead of flooding your country with these people?

I think the UN should do their job and I don't mind being "flooded"

>Are you implying these Muslim shitskins are going to work? I've got news for you, Hans. Your welfare state makes it so they don't have to.

of course no one "has to" work, but fact is that Germany has been importing workers from turkey ever since the 70s and those "shitskins" actually don't have a higher unemployment quote than Germans do. Give me a source to back up your argument.

this is just a guess but I'd say Syrian refugees would be even more eager to work than turkish contract workers.

>It's in your fucking law. If they don't know where someone is from, you can't ship them back because where do you ship them to? Once these people get documented, they just burn their papers and fuck off to god knows where in your country. Sweden just lost what was the number, like 14,000 of these people. Just poof. Up and disappeared.

that's indeed problematic. though those people can't just roam around freely, the instant they get noticed by police they'll be asked for a passport, taken to their office, have to go through a lengthy procedure and are then released.

even as a German I get controlled every single time I take a train, and I'm relatively pale.
>>
>>57269402
>Descendant of rapist genocidal empire complaining about descendants of refugees and immigrants complaining about refugees and immigrants
>>
>>57269402
I've read this a LOT from mexicans
you are right, shit is funny

>>57273001
>this MUH ANCESTORS shit has to end
but then, how would you defend your white heritage?
>>
>>57280372

cont: imagine now, that those people are controlled pmuch daily. Yes, of course you CAN burn your papers and you wont get sent back, but what's the point? you'll be harrassed every single day, can't work and maybe you won't even get welfare money, since for welfare money you need an identity and a residency. all you get is "homeless money" which is barely enough for 1 person to survive.

>>57280362

so what? Kant was autistic and he was smarter than every person your shitty country ever gave birth to combined. top kuk.

>>57279877

>Got some more news, Gretel. Mama Merkel made plans to take in 35 MILLION of these fuckheads. The ENTIRE fucking population of Syria is about 17 million. This should probably shed some light on her real intentions of not taking in refugees, but illegal immigrants.

Merkel is trying to paint herself as a saint because she can't get re-elected. Please stop trying to act as if you knew about German politics. She'll be gone soon, she wants to leave a good impression, that's it.

>Also: you want to take in people from every country at war!?

That's literally what we are obliged to.

>So now you're issuing visas to these "refugees"? Why? They're refugees, I thought.

No, I meant visas are for everyone who ISNT a refugee

>Fucking history knows! You think you faggots are really just going to go extinct? Has that ever happened to a population? And you think this will happen overnight of so, to where you can't take action if it actually becomes a concern? You should just start replacing your peoples in your country NOW? You have 80 fucking million people.

it's a trend that's been going on for decades. let's hope you're right. I really don't give a fuck about "The Germans" t b h, we're just an admixture of celts, franks, teutons, polish, romans and various other shit, who are in turn just an admixture of.. ad infinitum
>>
>>57279877

>Okay. Care to address the fucking point?

I do

>You think flooding your country with unskilled, uneducated people who will sit on their asses all their lives is a good thing? As evident in those that are there right now?

give me a source for your "fact" that immigrants/refugees receive welfare more often that Germans and I'll do so
>>
File: hordes.jpg (122 KB, 1289x905) Image search: [Google]
hordes.jpg
122 KB, 1289x905
>>57281128
Why defend those things, fgt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0QBe9QY2-0
>>
>>57280992
>Merkel is trying to paint herself as a saint because she can't get re-elected. Please stop trying to act as if you knew about German politics. She'll be gone soon, she wants to leave a good impression, that's it.
She can't get re elected because she planned to take in 35 million """refugees""". Not the other way around. Her fucking party has abandoned her because of it.

>That's literally what we are obliged to.
No, you LITERALLY are not. You just think you are because feelings. It isn't your problem.

>No, I meant visas are for everyone who ISNT a refugee
So don't increase the rate you actually give visas out, though, right? And screen for the best and brightest from all over the globe, don't give preference to these shitheads, right?

>it's a trend that's been going on for decades. let's hope you're right.
And you think it'll continue until you guys just go extinct? It'll come down to the last couple in Germany and they just won't bang and Germany becomes a population of 0, all if you don't flood your country with middle eastern Muslims?

>I really don't give a fuck about "The Germans" t b h, we're just an admixture of celts, franks, teutons, polish, romans and various other shit, who are in turn just an admixture of.. ad infinitum
So you think you shouldn't at least try and get a population with somewhat compatible culture? You should just get these people who don't work and have a culture that wants to take over and wipe you out, the exact fucking thing you're apparently trying to prevent?

>>57281128
>I do
>give me a source for your "fact" that immigrants/refugees receive welfare more often that Germans and I'll do so
The refugee camps where they all sit around all day and don't work.

And maybe you should motivate your own people to stop sitting around collecting welfare instead of collecting MORE people that will do that, along with some that will work.
>>
>>57279759
>sadly, not every fucking job is that of a university graduate. some people will have to do shitty jobs, too.

There still aren't enough shitty jobs to go around, google says German unemployment is 4.5%, so probably around 9% if your gov fudges the numbers like mine does.

>Government control, especially in the restaurant sector is incredibly high
There's always going to be "cleaners" working under the table, no matter how often the stasi show up

>what does this mean? can you stop talking in memes?
>New German does not know of the stasi
Can't say I'm surprised they ignore everything between 1945 and 1991 in your school

>there will always be illegal labor, that's how it is
Exactly, and the stasi won't stop it no matter how many restaurants or takeaways they raid

>they actually are sent back, what do you think??
To where? At the cost of whom? What if they're "Syrian" with no papers whatsoever like so many are?
>f you commit a crime you'll get a process, if you are seen as guilty you are immediately sent back and have to pay the costs back to the German state

So these "broke" "refugees" pay their costs with their blood then? Do they get a free ride if they're "broke"
>>
File: 1444874168416.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1444874168416.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>57269402
Nobody has a choice where they are born.

I can relate to this as a mestizo Trump supporter, people often think I am delusional or an Uncle Tom.

But I can use logic/common sense to see that illegal immigration is a big deal to my fellow countrymen, regardless that my parents themselves were immigrants (now US citizens).
>>
>>57282371
has enyone got a source for the 35 million refugees?
>>
>>57283623
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/606211/35-MILLION-migrants-Europe-Hungary-builds-second-fence
This?
>>
White men.
Why don't just come and take South America again?
>>
>>57283880
that's what hungary predicted, ITT are talking about how merkel plans to import 35 million. I'm looking for a source that says merkel actually is planning this
>>
>>57282371

>She can't get re elected because she planned to take in 35 million """refugees""".

no you idiot, she can't get reelected because she's served two periods. fuck, do you know anything? it's literally impossible.

>No, you LITERALLY are not. You just think you are because feelings. It isn't your problem.

it's part of the human rights bill which we accepted, so yes, we are obliged to, whether we like it or not.

>So don't increase the rate you actually give visas out, though, right? And screen for the best and brightest from all over the globe, don't give preference to these shitheads, right?

no, I disagree. I don't think it's problematic to take in refugees at all. this should be obvious from earlier statements.

we don't exclusively need people who will work in high-end jobs, we specifically need people doing shitty jobs.

nowadays everyone is graduating uni and people want high salaries, it's a big problem.

>And you think it'll continue until you guys just go extinct? It'll come down to the last couple in Germany and they just won't bang and Germany becomes a population of 0, all if you don't flood your country with middle eastern Muslims?

no, not at all. "Germany going extinct" was just a hyperbole. are you autistic by chance? jesus christ.

>So you think you shouldn't at least try and get a population with somewhat compatible culture?

since when are cultures "incompatible"? muslims that come to Germany will have to accept womens and gay rights, simple as that. There's "liberal" islam, too, you know?..

>who don't work and have a culture that wants to take over and wipe you out

lmao. please tell me you're joking.

still no source by the way

> the exact fucking thing you're apparently trying to prevent?

not at all

>There still aren't enough shitty jobs to go around, google says German unemployment is 4.5%, so probably around 9% if your gov fudges the numbers like mine does.

that's actually fairly reasonable of an assumption
>>
>>57269402
>tfw this is me
>>
File: 1448747662727.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448747662727.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>57284498
Too obvious, you're clearly a troll now

No sane person thinks Islam is compatible with the west, or uses terms like "problematic"
>>
OP here

Are you telling me that non-Basques should get out from the Iberian Peninsula? :^)
>>
>>57282771

>There's always going to be "cleaners" working under the table, no matter how often the stasi show up

if its inevitable why are we even debating this

>Can't say I'm surprised they ignore everything between 1945 and 1991 in your school

I asked you to form a coherent sentence without resorting to memes you fuck, I very much know about the Stasi, I have family from the east and I currently live in eastern Germany.....

>To where? At the cost of whom? What if they're "Syrian" with no papers whatsoever like so many are?
>So these "broke" "refugees" pay their costs with their blood then? Do they get a free ride if they're "broke"

I already answered these exact questions for the yankee guy, feel free to respond to that post. Totally depends on the reason why they have to go/where they arrived and a bunch of other factors.

>>57284209

I'll be coming to Peru in a year actually, stay put for enrichment
>>
>>57284786

If I was a troll why would I put in so much time to reply in an elaborate way?..

Whatever let's you sleep at night, my bongfriend

>No sane person thinks Islam is compatible with the west

kekd
>>
>>57269402

I can top that. We had an election this year for city council.

One of the candidates, who herself only arrived in America 10 years ago and still has an accent that makes her nearly intelligible most of the time...

... was running on a platform of keeping the immigrants out. Because, she said, all they do is collect welfare and bring diseases.
>>
>>57269402
These are not refugees you faggot. 90% are somalis/pakis criminals.
>>
>>57285145
It isn't. I've lived in the Middle East. Islam doesn't share the values of the west. Why the fuck do you think Turkey is so messed up?
>>
>Flee war, leaving women to fight ISIS
>Enforce your hackwards Muslim ways on the developed country you invade
>Rape, steal, and assault the native populace
>All the while complaining everyone views your religion as violent
Yeah no fuck off OP
>>
>>57269402
Yeah, I know what my ancestors did to the natives, and I know what your ancestors did to the natives. You should look at what Juan de Onyate did to the Acoma Pueblo.
>>
>>57285533

> Islam doesn't share the values of the west.

oh so Islam is just one indistinguishable thing?

are shia muslims not compatible with westerners?

are sufi muslims not compatible with westerners?

are non-practicing muslims not compatible with westerners?

are liberal muslims not compatible with westerners?

you're talking out of your ass, m8

there is no consensus for western "values" and there is no consensus for "islamic values". there are muslims that drink and love art, there are muslims that respect women and don't Want their partner to wear a burka, there's even muslims that eat pork and don't give a fuck about praying thrice a day.

stop acting like all muslims are alike, you're acting like all christians are mormons and share mormon values.
>>
>>57284498
>no you idiot, she can't get reelected because she's served two periods. fuck, do you know anything? it's literally impossible.
Uh, you faggots don't have term limits on your Chancellor. She's been serving for 10 years.

>it's part of the human rights bill which we accepted, so yes, we are obliged to, whether we like it or not.
Which bill? What makes you obligated to take in people from a gorillion miles away?

>no, I disagree. I don't think it's problematic to take in refugees at all. this should be obvious from earlier statements.
Wow. You really are brainwashed if you think these are all fine upstanding people.

>we don't exclusively need people who will work in high-end jobs, we specifically need people doing shitty jobs.
So get your own uneducated people to do it. This is an all around shitty argument for immigration in general. Besides, make immigrants do it, don't circumvent your immigration laws because you feel like it.

>nowadays everyone is graduating uni and people want high salaries, it's a big problem.
Let the free market do its thing. Those with shitty useless degrees will get the shitty jobs. If no one will do the shitty jobs, the free market will increase that salary until its filled.

>no, not at all. "Germany going extinct" was just a hyperbole. are you autistic by chance? jesus christ.
So what's it mean? Elaborate. I pray you aren't arguing that a population shrinkage is the end of your country.

1/2
>>
>>57284498
>since when are cultures "incompatible"? muslims that come to Germany will have to accept womens and gay rights, simple as that. There's "liberal" islam, too, you know?..
>not all Muslims
K faggot. Do you know shit about Islam?

>lmao. please tell me you're joking.
>still no source by the way
The Kuran, cocksucker.

>not at all
So what are you trying to accomplish? Feel goods so you can sleep better at night knowing your taxes are going to Achmed and Mohammed, that you "did your share" to help poor innocent Arab fucks?

>that's actually fairly reasonable of an assumption
So, what the fuck man? You're contradicting yourself. You say you need to import them because a dwindling workforce yet you say this. I don't understand.

2/2
>>
>>57269402
> The Native Americans recognized that they had a problematic lack of diversity. Their population was in decline and they needed new immigrants to keep their economies going. The new immigrants massively boosted their GDP.

> They were culturally enriched by the European immigrants, many of whom were fleeing religious persecution. Sure, some of the white settlers were trouble makers, and there was concern their civilizations were not compatible, but the Native Americans rejected fear and embraced their new multicultural society.

Americans are absolutely the most capable commentators on the positive enriching benefits of unrestricted immigration.
>>
>>57286480
Muslims are incompatible with the west and every time you try to force them together you're going to create strife and radicalism
Have fun with that desu
>>
>>57271055
underrated post
>>
File: smug-smile.jpg (92 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
smug-smile.jpg
92 KB, 660x387
>>57269402
>Conquered multiple times by warring religious ideologies
not everyone wants to be Spain
>>
>>57274838
Fuck I read that and came.

Also > Tfw everyone in history raped us D:
Including vikings...
>.< Fuck you!
>>
>>57286648
>>57286689

no offense but at this point it's just you spamming ad hominems/ telling me that muslims are all around useless, don't want to work and cannot share our values

If you show me a study that directly shows me that turkish immigrants or refugees, whatever you prefer, work less or receive welfare more often (I asked for this like 20 minutes ago, asked twice even) I'll reply in detail but I don't feel like getting into a shitflinging contest.

>>57286835

I get along pretty well with the refugees to be honest
>>
>>57287467
Holy fuck, if you love sandnogs so much, marry them.
>>
>>57269402
Spaniards are not real Europeans, don't listen to this half-nigger.
>>
>>57287909

sorry to disappoint you, bruder, but I already found a Japanese girl to be a race traitor with

maybe in another life
>>
>>57287467
I'm spamming ad homs at all. I'm saying the refugees are a drain on your economy and a danger to your people. It's retarded to take them in instead of the UN doing their fucking job and taking care of them in neighboring countries. You will never ship those people back and this ""refugee"" crisis is just an excuse to circumvent your immigration laws for a cheap workforce for corporations to skirt wages of native Germans.

If you honestly think these refugees come and work, you're diluting yourself. There are fucking campaigns and "refugee centers" that shell out money to these people before they've even been processed.
>>
>>57287936
I'm Basque, you mong. An indigenous European :^)
>>
>I was born and raised in America.
>so was my parents
>so were there parents
>and there's
>and there's
>and there's

>"immigrant."
>>
>>57288473

>I'm saying the refugees are a drain on your economy

then fucking source it, like I asked a million times
>>
>>57269402

>humans
>having opinions on other humans
>hurr durr seriously nigger?!?!?!?!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>57288293
I thought japs are racist as fuck? Doesn't she get a bit angry with you housing 20 poor poor "refugees" on your couch and sucking their dicks cleans every night?
>>
>>57288917
http://www.dw.com/en/refugee-crisis-to-cost-germany-10-billion-euros/a-18696346

TEN BILLION EUROS
B
I
L
(this line is to break the spam filter)
L
I
O
N

BILLION WITH A B
>>
>>57289498

>This kills the part-time ANTIFA
>>
>>57289460

>I thought japs are racist as fuck?

it's always very amusing to be shown just how little you fuckers are in touch with reality

but to answer your question: no, just like me she doesn't mind refugees at all.

>>57289498

I specifically asked you for a source that tells me that immigrants or refugees on average work less than Germans

The crisis might cost 10 billion euros, it's very much possible that the refugees will make up for that in GNP.

They certainly invest the money right back into the German economy, which might actually be a good thing.

Too bad you people just look at numbers and get outraged..

>DEN BILLIONS?
>FUGGGG

Well, obviously this shit is going to cost money, what the fuck did you think?

>>57289815

Fuck Antifa t b h. I know a ton of them and a good 50% are just in it for the trouble and the "muh ACAB" bullshit. buncha teenagers if you ask me.
>>
>>57269402
All humans are immigrants from Kenya, all primates are immigrants from West India. All tetrapods are immigrants from the ocean. Do you really wanna go there?
>>
>>57291072
>I specifically asked you for a source that tells me that immigrants or refugees on average work less than Germans

Well pretend German. Refugees CANT FUCKING WORK, because its not legal for them to work you fucking faggot.
>>
>>57291072
>I specifically asked you for a source that tells me that immigrants or refugees on average work less than Germans
>The crisis might cost 10 billion euros, it's very much possible that the refugees will make up for that in GNP.
How? By paying 60% taxes on minimum wage salaries? Yeah I'm sure that'll not only make up for this flat initial cost of TEN BILLION this year alone, but also make up for the ones just not working and collecting welfare all day.

>>DEN BILLIONS?
>>FUGGGG
Kek I like spurdo posting. Makes me giggle every time, even if it's made to make fun of me by a guy with whom I'm arguing.

>Well, obviously this shit is going to cost money, what the fuck did you think?
I thought that you couldn't comprehend it. It really didn't seem like you did.
>>
>>57291952
Oh shit, and this. I forgot about this.
>>
File: 1421186907391[1].jpg (43 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
1421186907391[1].jpg
43 KB, 514x601
>>57269402
>Descendants of KINGZ N SHEET complaining about how hard it is to pay rent
>>
>>57291952

refugees have come to this country before 2014 you moron

>Well pretend German. Refugees CANT FUCKING WORK, because its not legal for them to work you fucking faggot.

I specifically explained this a few posts above

>>57291955

whether or not "they" will make up for the 10 billion we'll see I suppose, can only hope for the best

I wouldn't say it's realistic, but it's definitely not impossible.

not the biggest fan of memes but spurdo is indeed pretty good
>>
File: Give Up.jpg (59 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
Give Up.jpg
59 KB, 334x372
>>57292293
>>
>>57274495
no matter how good Germans are at engineering you can't possibly project all that butthurt over your five gorillion refugees.
>>
>>57292671

>refugees have come to this country before 2014 you moron

1 million in 1 year? With 8 million MORE who have rights to join them in 2016?

Tell me again how this won't be terrible for the economy?
>>
>>57293203

> With 8 million MORE who have rights to join them in 2016?

it's not going to happen. make a screenshot and timestamp it, you can burn my house down if it does.

>>57293160

they're pretty okay, man
>>
>>57269402

Mine weren't cowards that refused to fight and left their wives and families behind to die. Mine came because of great job offers
>>
>>57292671
So you're saying the chances are good but we should do this anyway because reasons?

>>57293923
So you're saying we should shut the gates now? You've taken in all you need?
>>
>>57294367

>because reasons?

because of the human rights bill. because Germany already fucked up once, not wanting to take in it's own people that were forced to flee due to the war.

>So you're saying we should shut the gates now? You've taken in all you need?

Not at all actually, I'm saying it won't even be close to 8 million. It'll probably be above one million, definitely below 2.

Right now "refugees" make up for about 1.25 - 1.5 percent of all the people living in Germany. i think we can take in a lot more people.
>>
>>57294875
>because of the human rights bill. because Germany already fucked up once, not wanting to take in it's own people that were forced to flee due to the war.
Its own people?? What?

>Not at all actually, I'm saying it won't even be close to 8 million. It'll probably be above one million, definitely below 2.
Well you've already taken in close to a million. You're halfway there and there is no sign this will stop or slow down if nothing changes, like you closing the borders.

>Right now "refugees" make up for about 1.25 - 1.5 percent of all the people living in Germany. i think we can take in a lot more people.
Yeah, you CAN. Doesn't mean you should lower the quality of life for your own population for the sake of foreign people. You CAN also shoot yourself in the foot, but that's probably a bad idea.
>>
>>57269402

YES, you numbskull dumbfuck, notice where the previous 'indigenous' population went. We KNOW better, that's why we don't it happening to -US-. REMOVE KEBAB.

Then agian you're probably a shill or a troll, lol
>>
>>57269402
>SPAIN
>not of constant migrant influx and kebab caliphate for 1000 years
>>
>>57295515

>Its own people?? What?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimatvertriebene

>Well you've already taken in close to a million. You're halfway there and there is no sign this will stop or slow down if nothing changes, like you closing the borders.

"closing the borders"

how do you think this shit works, man?

also, don't you think the fact that Germany publicly announces "we will close our border" will only make more people come here until the deadline? not even talking about sparking a global panic

>Yeah, you CAN. Doesn't mean you should lower the quality of life for your own population for the sake of foreign people. You CAN also shoot yourself in the foot, but that's probably a bad idea.

I haven't noticed a decrease in quality of life and I live about 800 meters away from the Erstaufnahmestelle (the office where every refugee in the area is ordered to go to in order to get registered, a lot of refugees also live there)
>>
>>57296159
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimatvertriebene
Oh, WWII. You guys should stop feeling guilty over it.

>"closing the borders"
>how do you think this shit works, man?
>also, don't you think the fact that Germany publicly announces "we will close our border" will only make more people come here until the deadline? not even talking about sparking a global panic
So you don't think you'll get more than a million more if everything stays the course? You think they'll just stop on their own free will? They'll just be like "well, Germany already has a lot of us, I better stay here..."

>I haven't noticed a decrease in quality of life and I live about 800 meters away from the Erstaufnahmestelle (the office where every refugee in the area is ordered to go to in order to get registered, a lot of refugees also live there)
I think that's a pretty anecdotal answer. You don't think rates of rape, robberies, and murders go up when you flood your country with these people? Honest question.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.