[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's my geopolitical theory. Right now the world has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 44320350574.jpg (25 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
44320350574.jpg
25 KB, 500x402
Here's my geopolitical theory.

Right now the world has a glut in oil supply and the price has cratered to ~$40/bl.

1/ the oil glut has been engineered by the USA and Saudi Arabia

2/ It's being done to bring down Putin and enfeeble Russia

3/ The end game for Saudi Arabia is a weakened Iran (Russia is Iran's key ally)

4/ USA's end-game is about getting a puppet into power in Russia, like they did in Ukraine.

5/ Once these objectives are complete, we'll be gouged at $150+ dollar oil again for the rest of our lives

Tell me what you think. Also, what are your geopolitical agenda theories?
>>
File: 1387716090473.jpg (50 KB, 604x446) Image search: [Google]
1387716090473.jpg
50 KB, 604x446
bumjp
>>
>>57267519
>$150+ dollar oil again for the rest of our lives
When?
t. suffering Russian
>>
>>57267519
I cant fuckin wait. My family is one of the largest land owners In midland and Odessa
>>
aaaaand how do you get a usa puppet to rule russia without russians getting mad and kgb not slaughtering him or turning him into a double agent?
>>
File: 86709871234.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
86709871234.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
We're aggressively driving down the cost of oil to accelerate peak oil; Once we burn through that frack oil in the Midwest, we'll be back on tap for Venezuelan, Nigerian, and Middle Eastern oil.

Globalist plans of undercutting white Americans will be gloriously cut off once we hit 150$ a barrel oil and it becomes impossible to travel anywhere.

Once more, with that price of oil, it becomes nearly impossible to project force outside of ones borders.

So we, as Americans will be living basically on a separate planet, where our only real enemies will be Mexicans and the Mexican infiltrators living amongst us that are potentially hostile towards "white" america.

It will put an end to mass migration to the tears and butt hurt of Globalist traitors with U.S. citizenship.
>>
I hope we will witness a new technology revolution. We are evolving very fast and every year more discoveries are made than we used to make for a century back then. I seriously hope we wake up , all the scientists and engineers and modern artists (3d, etc). We can have a new Renaissance, but greed is in the way. We need to change our energy and we can, something must happen, something must stop this oil era and instaure new technologies. Just imagine the possibilities, it would be a really great time to be alive. We will get there but I just hope we will catch the chance now, when it is sitting in front of our eyes, and not in thousands of years because we got slow down by our own disasters.
>>
>>57269197
we have more natural gas then OPEC has oil. also alaska+our reserves. isreal just found oil in the golan heights so they are alright and dont need our oil.
we are set until the end of the century at the very least, i think oil will maintain or continue to fall, our demand will never decrease
>>
>>57269418
Saudi Arabia's primary wells are declining, pretty much every well is declining in output in the middle east, with only a few other wells becoming online to mask this decline.

In addition, we've peaked in conventional oil way back in the 1970's, and fracked wells only last about 1-2 years before they very rapidly decline.

I suspect we have about 5 more years of business as usual before economic chaos from oil shortages starts happening.

Until the world gets dramatically short of oil, we live in exceptionally dangerous times since various rival militaries are expanding their reach, which is undercut by oil expansion. So the next 5 years will be exceptionally dangerous until we hit a point where its simply too hard to travel anywhere without using motorized transportation.

Then because of our physical isolation from other military powers, we will be protected and go about our lives without having to worry about what transpires over in Asia.
>>
>>57269700
lol nuclear
>>
>>57269700
>imokaywithit.jpg
sounds bretty gud to me. we should take action to fuck up the price further and bankrupt the other nations
>open up alaska for drilling(the national protected are will be barely affected
>finish last part of keystone pipeline
>open strategic reserve bc fuck BRIC
>100% on fracking and remove obama eco policies so our oil rigs can operate without so much ridiculous overhead
>if anyone fucks up the area , fine them into oblivion AND force them to clean the whole thing up immediately
>>
File: 12345421552334.png (98 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
12345421552334.png
98 KB, 736x736
>>57270117
that is exactly what I think we're doing.

>Dump the price level down so the other nations can't afford to modernize their militaries.
>Deplete their oil fields so when the prices spike back up, they don't have enough oil to physically run an economy, let alone a military adventure.
>United States sails off into the sunset while Asia descends into war.

Its real genius that will force our enemies to "contain" or fight each other geopolitically once we hit that price threshold.

Because once we hit, the interconnected global politics and economy breaks down, and the only way to get rich by conflict is to bash your immediate neighbors head in; of which they are currently allied against us.
>>
>>57269197
mexicans in general arent very aggressive toward whites. mexicans truly believe this is a white nation and can respect that. its niggers i'd worry about
>>
>>57267519

literally a retard's analysis of oil market

>no mention of China and other emerging markets being the cause of oil getting driven up stupidly high in the first place.
>no mention of the previous decade of high prices driving trillions in investment in increased production capacity that is only recently coming online
>no mention of the highly obvious actual economic incentives for increased US domestic production or Saudi's incentives in terms of market share

look at historical oil prices adjusted for inflation.

the $100+ oil is ridiculously high and historically anomalous

$45 is pretty much the historical average
>>
>>57270596
dammint man we are talking geo politics involving energy resources not bix nudes and pedros- they cant into energy.
>>57270558
could we take it even further?
>trump or cruz elected
>new gold standard;central banks BTFO
>curb imports nearly completely
>massive manufacturing/processing facilities/plants built in the usa
>tell the world new american notes only or fuck of
>I wish a nigga would
>>
>>57267519
1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Wrong

You found a good move, look for a better one.
>>
>>57270894
There is no "historical" average for a physical commodity with an ultimately limited amount being available.

we've made less conventional oil each year since the 1970's.

Fracking has very sharp and quick decline rates.
We are running out of areas to frack.

When the oil price finally spikes back up, it will be a hidden blessing of defanging the Chinese and Russian military and them becoming strategically irrelevant since they will find it very hard to exert power a long distance from their societies borders.
>>
>>57271161
>we've made less conventional oil each year since the 1970's.

the 90s called, they want their doomsday predictions back
>>
>>57271161
>Fracking has very sharp and quick decline rates.
We are running out of areas to frack.

Negative - OPEC is overproducing to slow the growth of American shall producers. We have not run out, not by a LONG shot. However, as long as gas prices are low, we have no want or demand to frack. - Give it a few years, the Gasholes will be back fracking away.

>America is the LARGEST producer of oil in the WORLD.

OPEC has an "oy vey" moment and introduces policy to combat this.
>gas all of a sudden below $2.00

Americans don't care where we get our energy from, as long as it's cheep.

>USA USA USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
>>
the americans need to be stopped

I think libs are doing a fine job
see god made it so there is a place for everything
they will eventually destroy the country from within
>>
>>57267519
>engineered by the USA and Saudi Araia

It must have been the USA and Saudi Arabia who cut the gas off to Ukraine back in 09. Scaring the shit out of all of Europe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/02/world/europe/02gazprom.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/01/international/europe/01cnd-russia.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

>All America and Saudi's fault
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>57271161

what in the fuck are you talking about

google 'historical inflation-adjusted crude oil prices'

and no we're not running out of fracking potential, although low prices will take the less productive wells offline until price goes back up, but the very existence of this technology will keep oil prices permanently far lower than we've seen in the past decade

China and Russia both have have more shale basins than USA and argentina & mexico have only a bit less, some of which it will be economically sound to extract at current prices, and virtually all at around $80/bbl so the new price ceiling is somewhere around there

If oil price ever gets to the absurd $140/bbl again it will only be as a result of production collapsing in a major exporter like KSA combined with rapidly increasing demand from India or some group of emerging economies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.