[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you joined the military in response to ISIS? If not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: military.jpg (40 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
military.jpg
40 KB, 400x338
Have any of you joined the military in response to ISIS?
If not what are you doing? You're not just going through your mundane day and meme posting on the internet are you?
>>
>>57267456
I already did my time. Though if I wasn't married with a kid, I'd think of joining the Peshmerga.
>>
>>57267456
You think Obama is willing to send troops in after he just pulled them out?
>>
File: supercyan.gif (3 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
supercyan.gif
3 MB, 425x425
>>57267521
>married with a kid
>>
>>57267646
Someone has to make more white people.
>>
>>57267456
LOL, don't join. You'll be used for banana republic shit. ISIS has been allowed to exist by the US and its allies because "Assad must go!"
>>
>>57267456
My right ankle has been fucked since birth, I can't join the military. Planing on getting a job with a military subcontractor though.
>>
File: 47101139.cached.jpg (83 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47101139.cached.jpg
83 KB, 800x500
>>57267456
bro I'm all over ISIS every chance I get, fucking shit has me rolling, I can't stand it how hilarious this shit is,

basically you have a television show calling out real world nonsense and they had their concept animated and aired before the shitheads decided to roll out their psyop and they didn't even bother changing it knowing it would just make them look stupid

too funny
>>
I already served.
>>
>>57267456
you think youll make a difference huh?

you are ruining your life and have no after lifer in the civilian world.
good luck and thanks for trying to guilt us.
>>
>>57267456
We don't have an army
>>
>>57267456
>Have any of you joined the military in response to ISIS?

>join the military in response to ISIS
>end up fighting in some shithole to remove a dictator who's the only thing keeping ISIS from taking over his country
>die in the desert or live the rest of my life even more embittered than I already am

No thanks jefe.
>>
>fighting jew wars

kek
>>
>>57267456
Since we are one of the only sane countries left in europe, we still have mandatory military service for all male citizens above 18 years.

> mfw when we have our glorious SIG-550 or 553 at home.
>>
>>57269805
That's only becausen the difficulty of invading Switzerland is the only thing that lets you do what you do, and your mountains are becoming less and less relevent to the difficulty of invading.
>>
>>57267456
Which military is fighting ISIS? If you join the US or British military, you won't be fighting them.
>>
>>57270129
If you would join the Air force or in americas case the Navy you would
>>
I will join when shit happens in Asia. Europoors, t-rkroaches, and mudshits dont interest me. And I dont want to fight Russians
>>
>>57270228
Same
I couldn't kill a Russian brother
>>
>>57270224
>you can just join the Air Force or Navy and become a pilot.
>>
Im currently working on establishing a Satanic militia, and preparing to join the French Foreign Legion in a year or two.
>>
>>57270364
Even if you are in the mechanic or logistic part of the Air force you are fighting them by keeping the force in a good condition
>>
Did my time , 7 years. Was a merchant marine too. People think its app glorious but its not. I dont regret it at all, but i dont feel i did anything.
>>
>>57267456

I did five months with YPG

>>57267521

Peshmerga doesn't really let Westerners fight.
>>
>>57267456
>join the military
>to fight ISIS
I think you misspelled "finance"
>>
>>57270637
Well, that's no fun. I get it though.
>>
>>57267456
Was considering reenlisting in the Navy. I'm only 29.
>>
>>57270456
Dude, the US helped destabilize Syria, knowing full fucking well that ISIS would rise, and it was all for it because "Assad must go!"

Straight from the horse's mouth back in 2012:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Fighting ISIS my ass. Playing dirty games while trying to install a puppet government is like it.
>>
>>57267456
What so you can go train them?
>>
>>57267456
There are lots of good reasons to join the military. Joining to fight an enemy that your country has no real desire to fight isn't one of them. You really think you get to pick your battles?
>>
>>57267456
I'm continuing my life as I usually would. Attaining clients for writing projects, working on my own stuff, exercising, spending time with families. Hell the cold war never ended, I've been hearing about the next big horrible thing for my whole life, if I live according to whatever fear doctrine is being whored out on television I'd never do a damn thing with my life.
>>
>>57270867
We've been doing this kind of skulduggery since the cold war and it almost always blows up in out faces
>>
>>57267456
I signed up and I'll be shipping out in january
>>
File: Rojava.jpg (51 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Rojava.jpg
51 KB, 650x366
>>57270742

Might still be able to join YPG but I'm not sure. Was thinking of going back, left about six weeks ago.
>>
File: 1335509865001.jpg (46 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1335509865001.jpg
46 KB, 468x376
ISIS is not my enemy. The left wing NWO politicians are. But sure, join the army and die for the cosmopolitans so they can erase your culture and people from history.
>>
>>57271366
If a dog is attacking you, are you going to ignore that dog and attack its master? while it's tearing out your throat will you scream "THIS DOG IS NOT MY ENEMY"
>>
Dont worry lads, our ebin finnish army with the size of 7,929 soldiers will conquer them!

We even have a budget of 2,5 billion!
>>
>>57271852
>Implying ISIS can tear the United States' throat out

Even if there was a paris scale attack every day of the week it would barely touch your population
>>
>>57271078
Yes, we have. But at least we were better at keeping it hidden way back in the day. Now it is just full retard clusterfuck.

I should go to my local university campus one night and plaster the place with quotes from the DOD document along with "If you support Obama, then you support ISIS." The butthurt that it would cause would be grand.
>>
>>57272400
Do it, also for every Obama bumper sticker you see
>>
>>57272601
I think I will. I'll also start a thread urging others to do it. It's time us Ameriburgers start taking care of our own shit.
>>
File: JoJo.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>>57267456
1)I don't want to join my kek army.
2) As a translator, I think I can do much more at home, as this war is not fought on any specific military front but is a matter of integration, culture and economy as well as religion and warfare. I let the soldiers to their craft and they let me to mine.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.