[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time /pol/ was wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pooplatform-2.jpg (24 KB, 326x232) Image search: [Google]
pooplatform-2.jpg
24 KB, 326x232
When was the last time /pol/ was wrong?
>>
/pol/ is never wrong just as MGTOW is never wrong. The only ones wrong are those female whores saying MGTOW is wrong while trying to lure out some quality guys in /pol/ but couldn't because we're redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>57266607
today, full of SJW
>>
>>57266607
September 23
>>
Probably six seconds ago.
>>
>>57267982
>MGTOW is never wrong

kek, it's the horseshoe equivalent of the feminazis
>>
>>57268768

This omg what a shitfest that was

>B
>L
>O
>O
>D

>M
>O
>O
>N
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448495961869.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448495961869.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
When it thought feminism wasn't on the right side of history, pissbaby.

https://youtu.be/qHYMAHVVAeU
>>
/pol/ is always right, except when it comes to happenings (the only thing they would like be right about).
>>
>>57268906

whore detected. marry this faggot if you want her to ruin your life and ask for divorce and alimony.
>>
>>57266607
/pol/ doctrine is always right, predictions almost always wrong.
>>
>>57266607

everyday, they unironically believe trump is going to be POTUS
>>
they wrong about the jews
>>
>>57266607
September
>>
>>57267982
>Philippines
>MGTOW

How pathetic are you? Aren't your women like complete whores over there? Fuck sake man, you are sad...
>>
>>57272805

isn't that EXACTLY the reason why I'm going MGTOW? you're just agreeing with me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.