[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump is elected, takes office >Determined to change things,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Trump.png (76 KB, 501x284) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
76 KB, 501x284
>Trump is elected, takes office
>Determined to change things, clean out the establishment
>The establishment still owns Congress and the courts.
>The establishment puts up massive resistance to Trump and his agenda. They will not go quietly into this good night.
>The country is suffering. Economic conditions worsen as the Federal Reserve's easy money policy comes crashing down, bubble bursting.
>People are suffering, they need aid. Congress will not cooperate and threatens to impeach Trump if he doesn't toe their line.
>Trump isn't taking their shit.
>Trump orders the military to take Congress into custody. Temporarily of course. Seizes control of all legislative functions.
>Declares himself of temporary dictator of the new transitional military government.
>Riots break out in the streets. Civil war conditions.
>Militias rally around Trump, Black Lives Matter and other groups funded by billionaires fight viciously, bent on revolution.
>Trump moves military personnel into the cities to maintain order, but it's guerilla war. Seizes new temporary powers during the crisis.
>With the economy in total shambles, the threat of foreign invasion looms. There are loose nukes inside the US, everyone is terrified.

Which side do you fight for /pol/?
>>
he wont do any of that.

the deadlock wont happen in a trump presidency.

the only reason its happening now is because obama is a shit president who has talked to congress like 3 times.

trump is a negotiator and will get shit done on a bipartisan basis
>>
Lel stupid situation because Trump will never be elected
>>
File: 150810-donald-trump-debat(...).jpg (65 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
150810-donald-trump-debat(...).jpg
65 KB, 1200x800
>>57266473
more like
>trump elected
>wants to start passing all his plans through congress
>gathers all the congressional leaders
>"ok here's all the dirt I have on you, here's all the money trails we have on you. do you want to pass my laws or do you want to be publicly humiliated?"
>yes sir Mr. President
and that's how Trump made America great again
>>
File: 1381266822_donald-trump-lg.jpg (67 KB, 411x560) Image search: [Google]
1381266822_donald-trump-lg.jpg
67 KB, 411x560
>>57266816
weird that wasnt the pic i attached
>>
>>57266559
Are you saying there's something wrong with deadlock?

Deadlock is the #1 reason I have to vote hilldawg.
>>
>>57266473
why would trump order the military to arrest congress when he could just print green backs eliminating all those other problems?
>>
Trump will become Emperor of The American Empire. The Ceaser of the West
>>
>>57266926
you only vote hilldawg if you want to see americans die violently

she's good at that so far
>>
>>57266473
I wouldn't be there obviously but I would shitpost vigorously and mercilessly in aid of the Don.
>>
>>57267124
It would be the nuclear option in that sense, yes.

But I don't have to make a decision for quite a while yet. And I by default would rather vote 3rd party in any case.
>>
>>57266473
As much as I like Trump, if he tried some dictatorship shit, I'd be forced to fight against him. It doesn't matter who does it, that type of shit is anti freedom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.