[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the fuck do all these shills come from? Over the past months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444755756941.jpg (51 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1444755756941.jpg
51 KB, 540x720
Where the fuck do all these shills come from?
Over the past months the amount of shitposting/bait/obvious shill threads has at the very least tripled.
Who funds these people? Who aims at /pol/?
>>
>>57266382
Quality thread
>>
>>57266382
My guess:
Rothschild/Soros/JIDF/Hasbara
>>
>>57266782

Yep
>>
>>57266382
This begs the question what do you think is so important on here it has to be hidden?
>>
>>57266782
/thread
>>
File: o9i8b09w4n9zbsmur.jpg (380 KB, 1300x1008) Image search: [Google]
o9i8b09w4n9zbsmur.jpg
380 KB, 1300x1008
the fucking vietnamese moot, has c.ucked us all.
he rimmed original moots dirty asshole just to get a chance at selling us all out, to the you know who.
>>
>>57266382
Several incidents were linked indirectly to /pol/ starting with Dylan Roof and moving on through to SaigaMarine and friends. /pol/ was namedropped on several occasions.

So now you have these keyboard warriors who have decided /pol/ is the Islamic State of the Fillipino Shadow Puppet Boards. So every day these snowflakes think they are Luke Skywalker buzzing the Death Star every time they shitpost or attempt to otherwise disrupt what goes on here. We're the Bad Guys, the dragon that needs slaying.
>>
>>57266382
ProTip: the Military-Industrial Complex is not run by Jews
>>
>>57270700
They really, honestly view the battle against this place as srs bzns. Trying to bring /pol/ to its knees is like a full time job. WE MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS! lol.

Source: I indirectly know one of these guys. He unironically uses the term 'shitlord'.
>>
>>57271026
So out of all the problems that need attention they decided to fixate on pointless shit on the internet. Yeah, you posted a black dick. You sure showed us, huh?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.