[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany new intergrations law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1426708076032.jpg (96 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1426708076032.jpg
96 KB, 531x471
Germany NO
German news talk about a new intergration law for Refugees.
. Refugees have to sign that they accepted German law above Sharia law and that women and men are equal. If Theo wont do it, they will be departed earlier and get less money.
RIOTS INCOMING
>>
>>57266331
as if signing a shitty paper would change anything.
>>
>>57266953
It's a placebo while at the same time being legal support to cut spending/deporting them
>>
Are your guns ready, Germanbros?
>>
>>57266331
MFW
>Sign paper
>Don't even read German
>>
>>57266331
>germoney doesnt know about taqiya

This won't affect anything.
>>
>>57266331
They also have to accept Israel's right to exist.
>>
>Refugees have to sign that they accepted German law above Sharia law and that women and men are equal.

Ok with the first part but the second part is just lyimg
>>
>>57267670
Literally this,
>>
muslims completely outnumber germans world-wide, and will soon outnumber germans in germany. Then the muslims will force germans to accept sharia law.
>>
>>57266331
le taqiyya face
>>
>>57267670
You mean I sign this and I get free shit?

They could have it say anything and it wouldn't matter, as long as it isn't a cartoon depiction of mohammed
>>
>>57267610
We have too few and too few have some. About 30 million are divided on a small percentage of people.
>at least we don't have to bin our knives yet
>>
>it has to be especially pointed out that arrivals DON'T hack of limbs and stone people to death
Yep thats the country I'm living in al-right.
Better let them sign that they are supposed to poo in the loo just to make sure, but I'm suspecting that both will be futile.
>>
>>57267952
>at least we don't have to bin our knives yet
Wow Germany. Get a fookin loife! Bin that knoife m8!
>>
>>57267779

This. It's not like muslims won't lie about their religion to fool the kuffar.
>>
>>57266331
>If Theo wont do it, they will be departed earlier and get less money.
Oh what a punishment.

And leave Theo alone.
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 340x361) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 340x361
>white man's white paper
This will not sit well with the progressives
>>
>>57267671
to true
>>
Yeah that ought to do it, why hasn't anyone thought of this before?!
>>
File: 1448906317824.jpg (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448906317824.jpg
94 KB, 720x720
>>57266331
I don't think they would have any problem with signing a piece of paper, if their refugee status was on the line. But it seems unlikely, such a law could even pass in Germany, the pc crowd would stir up an international shitstorm and nazi-shame legislators into abandoning the idea.
>>
File: 1379544694935.png (650 KB, 1500x707) Image search: [Google]
1379544694935.png
650 KB, 1500x707
>>57266331
nette qualle, du stricher
>>
>>57266331
Different factions are vying for control of the German government. The Jews (Merkel) want the Germans to all be bred out of existence. Some Germans actually like their own race, culture, nation.

I smell a war coming on.
In Germany
In Belgium
In Sweden
In Finland
In France
In Spain
In Italy
In the UK
In the US

The war will be waged against Muslims, but Jews will always be in the background, traitors to their nations, opening the gates to immigration wherever they can. This unless the war is waged directly against Jews, whereupon they will emigrate to some other country and complain about how they were treated unfairly by abunch of racists.

And the feminists, homosexuals, and other tools will wake up, but not in time to avoid pissing off their own peoples.
>>
>>57267687
If I remember correctly it says "gleichberechtig" which means equal before the law
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.