[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 1 december >National day of Romania >hungarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: Szekely-terrorist.jpg (42 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
Szekely-terrorist.jpg
42 KB, 604x454
>be 1 december
>National day of Romania
>hungarian tries to detonate a bomb on the parade

fucking hungarian cowards,if they dont have the austrians-germans-poles on their side they try to kill innocent people

http://www.digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Actualitate/Stiri/Atentat+terorist+dejucat+la+Covasna
>>
File: bozgor.jpg (27 KB, 638x424) Image search: [Google]
bozgor.jpg
27 KB, 638x424
#NotAllHungarians

he was a gud boi, didnt du nuffin
>>
File: romanianarmy.jpg (151 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
romanianarmy.jpg
151 KB, 620x348
>The terrorist hungarian, before trying to detonate the bomb, was heard shouting "Az oláhok bár" which experts believe it means Allahu Akhbar
>>
>>57266001
JUST
>>
This could have been an archduke franz Ferdinand situation. BASED HUNGARY
>>
File: atentat_covasna.jpg (63 KB, 680x365) Image search: [Google]
atentat_covasna.jpg
63 KB, 680x365
>>57266352

FUCK
>>
>>57266001
What a gypsy. You should send him to gypsy court and mention his gypsy heritage.
>>
>inb4 bozgor terrorists come to shill
>>
Hello, i am a szekely living in Romania.Ask me anything
>>
File: Welcome_to_Bucharest-by-Bast.jpg (559 KB, 1000x723) Image search: [Google]
Welcome_to_Bucharest-by-Bast.jpg
559 KB, 1000x723
>>57265861

Kek. I kinda wish they succeeded. Imagine the butt-hurt hilarity. Well, at least that club burned down.

Anyway, I guess that makes hungarians the same tier as muslims. Oh wait, actually worse since they've failed...

PS: WW3 could've started here
>>
>>57266964
Leave?
>>
no one gives a fuck romina. we all want turkey dead then after that maybe we come to u okay?
= ^ )
>>
>>57266964
Why did they try bomb you guys?
>>
>>57265861

How about that. I can make out about a third of the words just from knowing French and a bit of Latin.
>>
File: 1433951304020.jpg (22 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
1433951304020.jpg
22 KB, 191x191
>>57265861
>>57268036
Holy fuck I can actually read romanian too, what is this sorcery. Is Romania trully the legitimate son of Rome ?
>>
>>57267184
Nice pic, source?
>>
Kek at the hungarian protesters
>"he din du nuffin"
>"he be gud boyyy"

>>57268356
it is.
>>
File: boom.gif (991 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
991 KB, 500x219
>>57265861
Maybe he had enough of IKEA.
He brought some squibs and cake fireworks for your party.
>>
>>57269416
>he is the leader of important szekely autonomy movement(basically jews equivalent)
>had 250 bombs in his car
>after audition they already found 1 more guy in his movement that wanted to bomb.
Szekelies have no right in Transilvany,we were there first and we have majority of population.
After 1849 when they have lost the power in Transilvany they all moved in a single region to gain majority there and do what they want.
I hope you get errased from this planet,stupid jews.
>>
>>57265861

Can you put the differences aside when it's the muslim holocaust time?
>>
>>57269908
What do you expect when you go to Seklerland to celebrate the Sekler's oppression?
It's more than indiscretion.
>>
>>57270391
But its not your land,its not Hungary,its North-West of Transilvany,thats it and you better learn to accept this.
They oppress the romanians who live there(around 20%) ,you cant buy a bread in many locals there if you speak romanian ,they are savages.
We have never oppresed them ,they did but we dont forget.
>>
>>57270638
If you weren't oppressing them, they woundnt want autonomy that bad.
>>
>>57265861
the bants are getting too serious, you need to to chill maygar
>>
>the guy literally had a bunch of firecrackers
>terrorist

He is the leader of the HVIM (hatvannégy Vármegye Ifjúsági Mozgalom), a Hungarian irredentist organisation. He was dragged to court not once and not twice by the gyppos for bullshit reasons. So this may or may not be a framing.
>>
>>57271223
>the guy literally had a bunch of firecrackers
He didn't, that's the story posted on their organisation's website. He literally dropped a grenade in a trashcan.

I still love you tho
>>
>>57270852
What?
How are we oppresing them?
The mayors and everything is from UDMR the hungarian leading party here.
They are changing streets names to hungarian names for example they changed from Mihai Eminescu(our national poet) to Atilla.Why that?To mock us.
We have never oppresed them in history,but they did countless times.
>>
>>57265861
>hungarian tries to detonate a bomb on the parade
He didn't try to detonate anything, the Romanian police searched his house and found firecrackers, which in their estimation could've been used to "injure people". It's a bogus charge, meant to smear the Székely autonomy movement and associate it with international terrorism.
>>
>>57271617
>Any city in Transylvania
>With original Romanian street names
>mfw

Ok, let's be fair. Those Street names that you have to change to Hungarian ones are almost 100 years old. Frankly, I have doubts about this supposed attempted terror attacks, because seriously, this guy was framed at least twice by the Romanian authorities. This does not make him automatically inoccent, but casts a shadow of doubt on the credibility of the accusation. on the other hand, as you guys hold the biggest celebrations on dec 1 in cities with Hungarian majority, I'm genuinely surprised that noone attempted to rain on your parade yet, with grenades.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.