[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Scottish history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: braveheart_a_p.jpg (63 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
braveheart_a_p.jpg
63 KB, 349x466
Red pill me on Scottish history.
>>
>>57265465
they tried to kickstart their own colonial empire, they failed,then the united kingdom happened
>>
>>57265465
Blue faced cunt tried to whip the long shankd cunt but then instead founded a whiskey distillery and whiled away his years experimenting with novel ways of cooking sheep entrails. They they got uppity again last year and tried to secede again.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>57265578
>>
File: 1435256016664.jpg (407 KB, 868x667) Image search: [Google]
1435256016664.jpg
407 KB, 868x667
>>57265465
>Scottish history

One day in the year 3456BC there were a bunch of ginger people. They killed each other and did heroin and playing in their own feces. A few years past, then they discovered a large wall, which the jockenese took great pride in, not being invaded. However the Romans said 'Nothing of value was lost' and a few years later they sided with the English who they hate because they are just greedy, dumb fauna on heroin.
>>
>>57265465
>Red pill me on Scottish history.
They didn't try to retake islands when saxons comes, there were only one importnat war between scottish knigdom against saxs, when scots united with another saxs knigdom. (If I remember correct it was Strathcluaide and Northumbria against Mercia).
>>
>>57265465

Scotland used to be inhabited by a bunch of mean fucks called Picts. They were so cunty that the Romans built walls to keep them the fuck away.

Irish people invaded Pictland. They fought and fucked the Picts.

Germanic tribes invade England, and eventually roll up into Scotland after pushing Brythons (Welsh, Cornish, etc.) around. The Irish-Pict halfbreeds don't really do much. The northern Brythons fight.

Vikings come. They fuck a bunch of Irish-Pict halfbreeds.

William Wallace never wore a kilt. His surname is from a Germanic word for "foreigner." The Norman aristocracy of England (having conquered England) has been fucking around in Scottish politics since before Wallace was born. Wallace shows up in one of many little rebellions against their rule, killing a sheriff. More important nobles than he (and yes, he was a noble, not some random peasant that got pissed off because some Anglo-Norman killed his girlfriend or whatever) submit to Anglo-Norman authority, but Wallace is like, "fuck that, I'm going to be a fucking bandit, mang." He holds out until people get pissed again, and starts beating the shit out of the English, invading England, etc. He was eventually betrayed and executed.

Back and forth shit for centuries. Scotland joins the United Kingdom.

Shortly thereafter, Gaelic Scotland was largely broken at Culloden. Guys in kilts with swords charged into cannonfire to try and raise their Catholic king and got rekt. English send a lot of their families into exile, Australia or America, and take their land. Much woe, many sad ballads, etc.

Scots serve the crown for centuries and vote to stay a part of the Kingdom. End.
>>
>>57265465
Rocky turf nobody wanted full of shitters who were so retarded the Romans went through the expense of building a wall to keep them out instead of conquering them.
>>
>>57267386
Nice
>>
Wallace was actually Welsh.
>>
STEADY
STEADY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.