[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think you remember yesterday I posted a thread about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1449007855653.png (56 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1449007855653.png
56 KB, 1000x500
So I think you remember yesterday I posted a thread about how I got into an argument with the dumbfucks from my university class about immigrants and islam. EVERYBODY in my class went against me saying that "WTF is wrong with you anon? You REALLY think immigrants should assimulate to our culture?" and "Islam is a peaceful religion, hurr durr there are a billion muslims if it wasn't peaceful you'd all be dead". And those dumb sheep ripped up my statistics paper on Islam right in front of the professor.

So today I got permanently kicked out of school and it was over the stupidest shit ever. I saw posters all over the school that said shit like "TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION" and I decided to print out my own posters and hang them right beside those retarted ones. Apparently some muslim students ripped off my posters and reported them to the administration. They tracked them down to me from the cameras and brought me over to their office. I said it's free speach and if they have the right to post their propaganda then I have the right to post mine. They said "HURR DURR ITS HATEFUL AND NOT RESPECTING OF THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT". They asked me to apologize to the muslim student foundation (stupid ass group they made) and I declined. They made me sign some kind of letter and blacklisted me from the school.

Fuck this shit, my Dad just got a job in Switzerland - I think it's time to move out of Canada.

Are we the new Sweden, /pol/?
>>
things that never happened .flac
>>
>>57265287

okay, you sound like an epic shitlord, but we need pics or this never happened, you cant up your powerlevel on thin air
>>
>>57265488
if this happened in this country it would be front page on all our newspapers
>>
>>57265287
Did you get your money back fa.m?
>>
>>57265287
I know how you feel Canabro, I was banned from my College over my "problematic speech" (real fucking thing)
>>
>>57265753
What did you say senpai?
>>
>>57265287
Give us more info about the whereabouts was it in Toronto or some multicultural shithole?

Fuck these muslims cunt, many people here in Quebec fucking hate them already.
>>
>>57265866
>Give us more info about the whereabouts was it in Toronto or some multicultural shithole?

UofT Scarborough campus, f.am.
>>
>>57265935
You have to realize that there is no such thing as free speech for everyone. There is free speech for every single ideology except for nationalistic ones. Why? Because "somebody" doesn't want those ideas to raise and catch fire.

During my university years, I kept low and didn't express my opinion too much except with people that I knew were like me.

But Anon, putting anti-liberal posters at your campus? You should have known better.
Try to at least transfer your credits to a different uni.
>>
>>57265851
I was openly conservative and anti immigration, anti Islam and I openly supported white pride

I'm was not white so they tolerate it, I took a lot of "enrichment" classes because of it and when I didn't change, they banned me
>>
>>57266105
>During my university years, I kept low and didn't express my opinion too much except with people that I knew were like me

It's so hard though, family. How do you manage to do so when liberal propaganda is bombarding you from every which way?
>>
>>57265287
>Current year
>being this much of an edgelord
Cmon OP, didn't you learn anything from our friends from /k/?
If you want to be subversive you have to do it softly, gently turning peoples beliefs against them so they think they changed their own minds
>>
UofT crew checking in

What's really depressing is the extent to which our speech is controlled here. We literally have a proto thought police in action here

Also, OP the scarborough campus is full of the most absolutely insufferable loud niggerettes and tamils, been there a few times with friends but so fucking glad I dont live there. Sorry to hear what happened
>>
>>57266718
>Also, OP the scarborough campus is full of the most absolutely insufferable loud niggerettes and tamils, been there a few times with friends but so fucking glad I dont live there

Yeah it's a nightmare...

I'm thinking of transferring to Laurier for Business when I see if i can transfer some credits over(wasn't that far into my program). Is that school a bit better? Seems to be mostly white people although a lot of partying degenerates. I guess I could try slowly redpilling them away from their degenerate sinful lifestyle...
>>
>>57266865

You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>57266933
nigger sighting confirmed
>>
>>57266933
You must be one of those degenerates that spends all his time in school drinking and doing drugs like a retard while your daddy pays your tuition.

Be careful not to destroy your remaining braincells!(You don't seem to have many left)
>>
OP you could have just worn a full burqa and done it. That way they wouldnt be able to find out who you are from video and they'd get in major shit for trying to get you to take it off
>>
>>57265287
>made me sign some kind of letter
Bad move. Should have denied entirely and taken your story to the alt-right media who would have championed you, provided you aren't autistic or posting obvious stormfront type info.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SIGN ANYTHING EVER

THE ACT OF SIGNING IS AN ACT OF PERMISSION
>>
File: 1446539827921.png (99 KB, 208x209) Image search: [Google]
1446539827921.png
99 KB, 208x209
>>57268066
As an example, I was fired from some shit call centre job when I was bumming around before college. it was a boug reason (basically the trainer was a moron) and they were like "You HAVE to sign this" and you literally just say "No, I' not signing that because your account of what happened is wrong. Not happening".

You can never be forced, except by a judge, to sign something. Of course, if you need something, like a bank account or identification or some other shit, of course you need to sign. But if a school (or a boss) demands a signature you are not required to sign. Especially if you do not agree to "the terms", as signing indicates that you "agree" with the decision and forfeit your right to dispute.

As far as the call centre thing went, it wasn't like I thought I was going to keep my job, it was just utter defiance. But not signing their shit does give you legal leverage in case you need it. They successfully scammed you out of money and you will probably now have difficulty getting into another school.

The bottom line is, the school STOLE from you and BULLIED you into keeping quiet. The very act of expulsion indicates, to the casual observer, that you are undesirable and therefore "probably deserved it".
>>
Do you have any evidence, though, OP?
>>
>>57268066
>>57268586
Thank you anon. I just wasn't thinking straight... So do you just say "Nah I'm not signing this senpai"? Just seems like an overall awkward situation if you don't comply...
>>
File: and a real hero.jpg (91 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
and a real hero.jpg
91 KB, 500x677
>>57268696
They are on a power trip in the first place. Denying them contorl over you sends them over the edge, because they feel impotent. If there is some kind of Ombudsman for education or a higher, impartial authority within the school I would take it to them IMMEDIATELY. Coach yourself before you contact these people, and do not make it about "what others did", just demand answers about why you are not allowed to express your opinion about religions. Maybe mention (non-existent_ members of your family or lineage having fought and died for freedom within Canada.

So long as you aren't posting stormfront type shit, you have a successful defense. You might be muzzled but you can't just be expelled over "confusion" of policies.

A lot of it will ultimately come down to the emotional state of the people who wanted you out and demanded an apology. If it was a woman you have an impossible uphill battle and the biggest defense you have is to not sign a it disregards their authority and they are forced to pass you along to someone higher up.

If nothing else, get in contact with therebel.ca because they love to cover attacks on Free Speech in Canada. And they will cover it quite seriously and bring bad publicity to your school.
>>
>>57268696
>overall awkward situation if you don't comply...
awkard for them, of course.

That's the whole point, it is a reversal of power.
Someone says you have to do such and such and such, and then ASKS you to do something for them? Never comply if what they are asking is unreasonable. And they made you sign something unreasonable. You denied your free speech.
>>
>>57269138
I second this OP, would love to see your story get shared on therebel

seriously, people need to see what kind of a leftist shithole uoft (especially utsc) is
>>
>>57265287
I've never been more proud of this country. But hearing about this stuff really bothers me. In 2015 is sickens me to think our universities are crawling with intolerant bigots like yourself.

REAL Canadians are dedicated to showing the world that we are a welcoming, inclusive, multicultural nation of open minded, loving people, who are committed to climate change, embracing diversity, and championing gender equality.

The truth is these immigrants and refugees are a net benefit to our society -- literally every expert had been saying this on CBC. Syrian refugees are less likely to commit terrorism than our own home grown Muslims. That goes to show, even in 2015, we have a long way to go to make this group feel more welcome.

Canada is choosing to make a bold statement as our neighbors to the south bicker over a measly 10k refugees. Please America, let us take them for you since you're obviously too bigoted to show any compassion. They will become Canadians. And they will be treated like Canadians. After all, in the words of the newly christened prime minister Justin Trudeau "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian. Sunny ways friends, sunni waves".
>>
>>57265287
Never happened

Sage
>>
File: 1446418276643.png (117 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1446418276643.png
117 KB, 763x652
>>57269878
nice b8

The Prime Minister has irectly stated that there is nos cuh thing as a "Canadian National identity".

Are you still proud of this country? In what way? Moral high ground masking an impotency and inferiority complex? The fact we have vast natural resources and yet ultimately Canada is a storage closet for China and the US?

This is about Nationalism. Why are immigrants allowed to create their own enclaves and yet Canadians "do not have an identity"? Does that make sense to you? How can you be proud of a country that has no identity?
>>
>>57265287
Find a lawyer and sue them.
Some lawyers might take up the case for free.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.