[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this man justified???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 12
File: welfare.jpg (55 KB, 512x313) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
55 KB, 512x313
Man sees trashy people at grocery store. They use social programs for food and buy lottery tickets with cash. The young women also appears to be pregnant and smoking.

The Patriot then makes a move, and steals the poorfags steak. Was he justified??? I believe so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4avdFNP5t8
>>
Saw this on Facebook, dude is based. Fuck those poorfag leeches
>>
This video was as hard to watch as those SJW rage videos. I can vouch that a lot of welfare card users buy scratch off tickets, I use to work near a welfare housing project. But listening to this drooling moron is hard to watch.
>>
>>57265737
But I will admit, taking their steak is incredibly hilarious.
>>
>>57265159
Justified
>>
>>57265856

Yeah I chuckled when he grabbed the steak
>>
>>57265159
poor people make poor financle decisions, there are studies that prove that people with low income will burn through any amount of wealth they get, even when it would be in their best interest to save it. shouldn't be surprised when people on welfare waste their cash on lottery tickets.
>>
>>57265159
hahaha unbelievable.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
US is melting down from the brainwashing
>>
B T F O
People have gotten too used to leeches its finally nice to see someone take a stand for once against these white trash ICP loving arrested development faggots
maybe they actually learned something
>those 2 guys just watch as the dude takes his steak and tells the security guard to fuck off
>>
>>57265159
That one is incredibly wasted.
>>
they should have shot him
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 250x248
>>57268512
STEAK IS FOR TAXPAYERS
Fucking based
Fuck those juggalo fags
>>
>>57265159
Fucking based man
>>
Based but you know those fucking leeches learned nothing from this
>>
>>57265159
Can someone explain how Americans are daring enough to do this? What if the welfare guy had a gun? I'm not talking about stealing the stake, but confronting him at all. What if he gets mad at you and shoots you?
>>
File: 1430540893655.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
1430540893655.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>steak is for taxpayers
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>57269217
>What if he gets mad at you and shoots you?
Then you die.

It happens all the time in America. That's why their gun crime rate is so high.

But when people are mad they don't think rationally, and that makes for good cinema.
>>
>>57268863
>>57269233

>steak is for taxpayers

citation on beef industry being nationalized
>>
>>57265159
>youre like a triple fuckup

lol. their friend was nodding the fuck off. no doint junkies.

the photographer sounded like ricky from traila pahk boiz
>>
File: 1448871257529.png (905 KB, 641x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448871257529.png
905 KB, 641x1000
>>57269361
Shut up fag.
>>
>>57265159
lol whats with that junkie almost passing out

>pregnant, smoking, and pajama pants?

this is too good, almost seems fake (and gay)
>>
>>57269217

Because some men aren't kucked eurofags scared of standing up for their principals.
>>
sorry for the bad news boys but all these videos are scripted. Ive been following the philly offensive pretty much since day 1 and all his videos are based and funny as fuck, and make a good point like this one. This dude is from the neighborhood right next time mine so it makes these videos way funnier to me.

This is proof of how red-pilled white people from philadelphia are, no one gives us credit
>>
>>57269217
>Implying there wasn't a gun on or near him in his Dodge truck
>>
>>57265159
The other guy in the background is also obviously nodding off on heroin...
>>
idiot is so outraged he commits theft
>>
Good. Fuck those burdens
>>
>>57269955
When a man robs you, you rob back

NAP terms = satisfied
>>
>>57265159
>steak is for fuckin' taxpayers
Hahahahahaa

It was cringey as fuck to watch even if he was right, but that line made me lose it.
>>
>>57265159
Steak is for taxpayers!

No, honestly, it is his business and I wish there still was some social enforcement of decency. Too bad that people let the government take control of so many functions of society.
>>
>>57270343
>social enforcement of decency

so we've come full circle now
>>
>>57269586
It's not worth getting shot over, lad.
>>
taking someones food is now decency?

can't wait for the civil war between the righteous and everyone else
>>
>>57270560
youre acting like a liberal the shit is fake senpai
>>
looked like a cheap steak too
wonder why the righteous never notice how controlling they are.
>>
>>57270422
Yeah, unfortunately, the way it is now is proving fatal for western society.

>>57270560
Taking their food was obviously just done for comedy purposes. Just working up the courage to confront people like that with some truth is pretty remarkable, sadly.
>>
>>57270671
wtf is senpai?
>>
>>57270560
Those people are literal human trash, white niggers. Cameraman should've killed them instead.
>>
>>57270782
f a m jewified if you know what i mean
>>
>>57270744

way to miss the point
>>
File: 1444707420185.jpg (14 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1444707420185.jpg
14 KB, 247x248
>>57265159
>steak is for taxpayers
Oh my fuck that was incredible. I completely understand the man's rage, I wish I had the balls to do this.
>>
>>57270812
f a m jewified? no

I don't jackoff to anime so I don't know your culture
>>
>>57270560
You know what is indecent? Taking someone's fucking tax dollars and spending it on steak while you blow all your cash on lottery tickets and cigarettes like a fucking retard, only as an excuse to claim even more tax dollars to buy more luxury food that you don't deserve.

Should've gunned those fucking scum down, society would be better off and you know it. We should not be tolerating these people living among us, we owe them absolutely nothing.
>>
>>57269217
This response is expected from no-balls UK.
>>
>>57271121
jesus christ your either extremely knew or fucking retarded. Write that same post but dont put the spaces between "f a m"
>>
>>57265159
>enraged wagekeks
BEAUTIFUL

>IT IS MY FUCKING BUSINESS I PAY TAXES
YES! WAGEKEKS BTFO!

>This steak is for fucking taxpayers
I hope someone arrests him and he goes to jail while the leeches continue to live off of tax money
>>
>>57271274
new*
>>
File: 1445310756164.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445310756164.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>57270719
>wonder why the righteous never notice how controlling they are.
>meanwhile, let me take your hard earned money and give it to literal scum in the name of "equality"
Pot calling the kettle black, fuckhead.
>>
>>57271243
>Taking someone's fucking tax dollars
should ppl eat if they can't get a job?
you just wanna control ppl.
you don't care if the system is fucked, you're just self-righteous
>>
>>57269666
fucking weeb
>>
>>57271513
I want to free people, YOU want to control them. Fuck welfare, fuck you.
>>
>>57271408
so ppl don't really have a right to eat? or at least you should choose what they can eat? land of the free ladies and gents
>>
>>57271643
free then to starve
>>
>>57271654
>so ppl don't really have a right to eat?
No. Since when did people have the right to eat? Where in all our charters and constitutions do you see "every man has the right to eat"?

You will eat if you can afford to eat, otherwise, fucking starve for all I care.
>>
>>57271697
Exactly.
>>
everyone should get welfare so this wouldnt be an issue,I think 1k a month seems appropiate

#BERNIESANDERS2016
#feelthebern
>>
He just steal somw nigga steak lol like for real just pay with cash lmao
>>
>>57271643
the theft was probably ok too wasn't it?
>>
>>57271773
The theft is a natural result. If you steal from us, we will steal from you, it's as simple as that.

When the welfare leeches stop stealing tax money from hard working people, people will stop stealing their undeserved steak.
>>
File: seasons beating.jpg (119 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
seasons beating.jpg
119 KB, 915x915
White niggers.
>>
>>57271771
why do the morons 1 tier above them think they are so much better?
>>
>>57271916
1 tier above what? You just make up a tier system anon? This isn't a comp shooter you don't have tier list for steak buying anon get real kill urself damn
>>
>>57271513
Do you think these people actually want jobs? They have no skills, no work ethic, nothing. These pieces of shit are just 3 of the millions of worthless leeches inhabiting America. They deserve nothing.
>>
>>57271857
she didn't steal. if you have no income the gov provides so ppl can have a decent standard of living.
that freak stole from the poor
>>
>>57272097
I love how easy it is to trigger you poor fucking leeches
>>
>>57272097
How many times do i have to tell you its fake?
>muh poor

shut the fuck up you have no idea jut how shitty people like this are. Cities are filled with heroin addicted, welfare leeches all over america. We dont owe them shit
>>
>>57272001
40% of the country is on some kind of assistance.
the system is fucked.
I bet that tough guy would have never tried that with a man his own size. he's a coward and bully like his supporters
>>
>>57271316
> implying prisoners aren't also living off tax money
>>
>>57265159
>Was he justified???
I think so, but it's still a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>57272220
I'm a human being, you're the animal
>>
>>57272023
>implying there are jobs for everyone.
>implying we don't have shitloads of food
>implying you WILL starve because some welfare methhead manages to eat.
>implying the money we spend on welfare is even relevant in the grand scheme of our budget.
>implying America even spends nearly as much on welfare as other countries
>implying you aren't just a miserly piece of shit that doesn't even pay that much in taxes because you're middle class.
>>
>>57272097
He didn't steal from the poor, they are not poor, they are fucking leeches living off the dollar of the working class. The factory worker is poor, the homeless are poor, these unemployed faggots are not poor in the slightest, everything is handed to them as if they were fucking royalty.

Open your fucking eyes, do you seriously sympathize with these subhuman fucks? These drug addict fucking worms who haven't worked a single minute in their entire lives? These lazy, fucking idiotic, unthinking, immoral, barely-living animals? If you do, mind explaining why?
>>
>>57272319
Cry more. I can afford steak without state assistance. It's about time this type of filth has its comeuppance
>>
>>57272382
Even in my country there is always a job for someone who wants one

These people aren't worth shit and are the dregs of society
>>
>>57272450
I bet you're probably self sufficient enough to be able to live in a cardboard box and survive on eating your own shit

but who else wants to do that?
>>
>>57272433
>He didn't steal from the poor,
are you stupid?
>>
>>57271654
>so ppl don't really have a right to eat?
No. They also don't have a right to steal my resources, the resources of my responsible family and friends..
Thing is, they COULD eat without help from the state. They could buy food with their own $$$ and go to food pantries. They just couldn't afford to eat the expensive products they buy now.
>>
>>57272700
YOU are stupid if you liken these leeches to the "poor". These people can afford cigarettes and steak, they drive an SUV, they can afford to have child after child, lottery ticket after lottery ticket, and you call them poor, why?

What the fuck makes you think these people are poor? They are given all of this for FREE. THAT IS NOT POVERTY, THAT IS PARASITISM.
>>
>>57272653
Clever retort canakek but everyone here knows a bleeding heart is unhealthy so keep on sucking that welfare leech cock so they can keep voting for your absurd policies and drama teacher prime ministers
>>
>>57272704
yeah, tell 40% of the country they don't have a right to eat because you are such a fucking sheep you'll do anything to survive. you'd probably suck cocks behind a gay bar for a buck
>>
>>57272653

why you so mad bruh, enjoy your keks
>>
>>57272927
>being this buttmad over a fake vidya
>>
>>57265159
Absolutely. I would have knocked out that bitch boyfriend of hers too
>>
they don't see how they make life shitter because they'll do anything to keep their heads above water.

not everyone has a slave mentality
>>
>>57270463
And that's why you live in an SJW shithole full of Pakis
>>
>>57265856
>"steak is for tax-payers"
Line of the year
>>
>>57273041
so why were they pretending it was real?
>>
>>57272927
>right to eat
There are those words again... Mind you I do believe that welfare is important for some people. But these scum are blatantly abusing the system so they can buy luxury food. I'm guessing you're so adamantly defending them because you're worried people are gonna start taking your chicken nuggies that you bought with your neetbux. Must be a sad life waiting on that meager check. Now go make a neet thread where you can call us wage slaves
>>
>>57269217
Not everyone carries a gun in America. In fact, the majority don't and that's why spree killers are able to go to town the way they do.
>>
>>57272927
>it's impossible to make a living wage without sucking cocks
Wouldn't be surprised if the slag in the video did suck cocks for money.

40% of the country (spics, niggers, and white trash) can buy their own damn food if they want to spend money on cigs, the lotto, and new SUVs.
>>
>>57273244
look up "satire" and "comedy" and "skit"
>>
>>57273253
>luxury food

protein is a luxury, they should eat other protein?
>>
>>57273244
Or just look on his facebook the philly offensive. says right in the description its not real
>>
>>57273390
I get it, 99% of the threads on here "satire"
>>
>>57273530
I don't have FB or care.
I just wanted to defeat your arguments.

practice for real life idiots
>>
Why didnt they just beat him up he seems like a loudmouth type of guy who relies on his voice to scare people i got into a fight with a guy like that when i was 19 and i KOd him White Americans are such pussies tbqh.
>>
>>57273640
you definitely care a little too much
>>
>>57273441
Chicken and pork are like a third of the cost of steak. And protein also comes from non meat products. Are you actually validating the purchase of more expensive products when you are using state assistance? I guess as a slave to the welfare system these kinds of people are your kith and kin so I can sympathize why you so blindly support them.

Do you think if they were buying more modest foods the dude would have taken "their" steak?
>>
>>57272488
In my country minimum wage is so low that people working for the countries largest employers still collect wellfare.
>>
>>57272927
There are food drives and food pantries for the poor all the time that are funded by church groups, and kind citizens. Why don't you get your food from there, and get a job to get yourself off of welfare?
>>
now who's being trolled?
>>
I am a poor student and I can't afford to buy steak. But food here is so cheap that it is literally impossible to starve in America. Where I live, 5 lb of potatoes is $1.50. All the people I work with buy groceries with food stamps and spend all their cash on beer and drugs. Then they use the groceries for throwing parties if they have extra. Trash who can afford to smoke a $10 pack of cigarettes a day but collect welfare can all starve as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>57273682
Say that to my face not online and see what happens Muhammad
>>
File: 1448501232555.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
1448501232555.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>57273682
Bong calling Amerifats pussies. I kek'd.
>>
>>57265159
I worked at a gas station in college for awhile. It was an awful job but I saw this all the time. People would buy soda and junk with food stamps, then use cash to buy lotto tickets, cigarettes and booze.

Made me so fucking mad. And here I was busting my ass for pennies and getting no government support whatsoever.

Fuck these fucking leeches. I wouldn't care if they starved in the street.
>>
>>57273754
Those people should learn not to live in expensive areas with high rent, or move where the costs are lower.
>>
>>57273737
Exactly. Steak is like $10 a pound, but a dozen eggs is only like $2.50. A pound of pasta is like $0.75. Nobody is starving in America, these people are just worthless leeches
>>
>>57273183
This is why I'm fighting for laws to pass which make it harder for people like you to get guns and easier for you to get healthcare. Just don't shoot up a women's health clinic in the meantime.>>57273183
>>
>>57265737
>I can vouch that a lot of welfare card users buy scratch off tickets

I know a guy that hasn't worked in 4 years, but reliably buys 2 national lottery tickets (£2 each), 2 Euromillions tickets (£2 each) and at least 1 £5 scratchcards a week
>>
>>57273869
>>57273911
White Americans in charge of fighting top kek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16E66SThWQ
>>
>>57273922
I don't live in an "expensive area", and cheaper areas are cheaper because there are fewer jobs so it becomes less possible for them to bike/walk/take the bus to work and they usually can't afford cars (certainly can't afford the fuel/maintenance necessary for the commute) that those cheaper areas necessitate
>>
the video may be fake but these
>>57273962
>>57273921
but these idiots do exist.
instead of bitching about the shitty system, they pick on the weaker
>>
File: hv.jpg (137 KB, 808x606) Image search: [Google]
hv.jpg
137 KB, 808x606
>>57273962
Motherfucker did you just say nobody is starving in America?
>>
Since Welfare currently punishes people who work, people who qualify for welfare take their time in finding work.

The second they begin work, Welfare begins to take large swaths of money from the paycheque and/or caps how much money they're allowed to keep from their work while providing no incentives whatsoever.

So if someone is on Welfare, and they finally get full time employment, they are not given any period of time to 'bank' any money or choose any method of saving and planning. They are essentially punished financially for finding work.

A system which supplements newly employed welfare recipients so that they can become self-sustaining and then get off the system is far better than a system which locks them in place and gives them no incentive to move forward.

There are plenty of people on welfare who would much rather be paying into it than taking out, but the system set in place makes it nearly impossible to escape Welfare without a massive windfall of some sort.
>>
>>57265159
>NO! ONLY THE STATE CAN TAKE THINGS HE CAN'T

>NO! ONLY THAT STATE CAN HAVE GUNS, NOT YOU

notice a pattern here? when are statists going to stop being so fucking stupid?

I know taking other peoples things violates property rights but when you set up a massive violent redistribution apparatus against most of our will then you can argue this man is taking back what is his
>>
>>57273840
This
A person can easily survive with spending $5-$10 a day on food if they put some effort into it. Buy in bulk and make your own shit. Don't have the time? Make that shit in bulk too for the rest of the week. That's what I do. I eat well and healthy spending $250 a month on food.
>>
>>57274124
Man up and take public transit with long commute times like everybody else that's in a jam. All you're telling me is excuse after excuse as to why you don't want to better your circumstances.
>>
>>57265737
how dare they buy lotto tickets that contribute to the tax system?????

they need to be using that money for edgy shit that republikid teens approve of only!!!!!
>>
>>57274572
Its not me, I live in the midwest in a rustbelt town and I'm telling you that living in town isn't expensive, its cheaper to live in the boondocks but public transit isn't a thing in those places.
>>
Fun fact: You can clearly see a manager coming over at the end of the video, where in the guy rushes to turn off the video while getting the last word in.

I'm willing to put money down on the fact that the guy in question caved when he was told to return the steak.
>>
>>57275092
It was all staged, the nip in this thread pointed that out like 5 times
>>
>>57274097
>That guy facing Hitman
>White
Top kek.
Furthermore I love how all but one of the Heavyweight champions have been white for about 7 years now
And the one black guy still there has faced such little competition that Fury, Chagaev and Klitschko have all said he's not worth fighting.
Fury even said it would be a waste of time and money to even contemplate fighting him and that the last black to hold a World heavyweight (Haye) would get destroyed, he couldn't beat Wlad 4 years ago.
>>
>>57272840
Dude stop wasting your energy on worthless people.
>>
>>57275627
yeah, how dare they enjoy their life when I'm willing to eat shit

Select all images with street names.
where is it /pol/?
>>
>>57265159
good I hope those scum die
>>
>>57269217
If he's poor enough to be on food stamps, and stupid enough to play the lotto, he's probably too poor to afford a gun or bullets or the license to carry it in public.
>>
>>57276556
so the right to self defense isn't really a right if you can't afford it?
>>
maybe he's hoping to win the lotto so he can shit all over ppl like you
>>
>>57265159
>Was he justified
In his mind he was.

Otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

>>57265737
>This video was as hard to watch as those SJW rage videos.

Rabid insanity isn't exclusive to one political ideology.
>>
>>57276786
The right to self defense != the right to own a gun. These people have enough internet access to teach themselves some basic martial arts. They just don't. Similarly, the right to bear arms != one will be provided for you
>>
>>57274476
>against most of our will
If the majority didn't want it, it wouldn't exist.

>>57265159
Fuck that video is cringe as hell.

You can hear the fat encasing his vocal cords.

This was clearly just the hambeast trying to swindle a free steak all for himself.
>>
>>57268512
Notice how he went after white people.

He's a fucking pussy, he didn't bother Shaniqua and Tyrone because he knew they chimp out and kick his ass.
>>
>>57272840
>You're not poor unless you're dying in the streets
>>
>>57273253
>>57273737

>people buying steak triggers me

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you genetic fuck up.
>>
>>57279458
nigger detected
>>
It's not real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWd8zzmxzfA
>>
>>57279946
Having better things to worry about than what people spend their money on makes me a nigger?
>>
File: 1446087429232.jpg (88 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1446087429232.jpg
88 KB, 300x400
>>57279976
how does this prove it's not real lol wtf are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>57280085
>their money
>>
>>57280291
They legal own it, it's theirs.

Don't like it, change it.
>>
>>57280241
>Original creator of video says it is not real on his channel which states he makes videos which look real but are not actually real

What's tripping you up here senpai?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.