[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Front page of #politics I feel physically sick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25
Front page of #politics
I feel physically sick.
>>
The world is spinning out of control
>>
Oooy vey bring the Mexicans in goys
>>
Obama is more of a tyrant than Trump could ever be
>>
>>57264746
>Trump tyrannical
Fucking how because he is white and wants save our borders?
>>
>implying Trump isn't going to capture the Latino vote
>>
File: 1447252799412.png (293 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1447252799412.png
293 KB, 960x694
>immigrants against tyranny
>they want to ban offensive words towards them
>>
>>57264746
I really, really hate the media. Hopefully they'll continue to bash him so his poll numbers will surge again, though
>>
>>57264746
What's wrong with racism?

Why should I care about brown people?
>>
BUILD
>>
>>57264850
>wants to enforce rule of law
>wants to remove criminals from regular society
>wants our country to be great again
>the left calls him a tyrant
You literally can't make this up. Is the left's agenda any more clear?

>destroy laws/constitution
>destroy society
>destroy borders
>destroy country
>>
>>57264746
They're right. Trump will be a tyrant. Which is very unamerican. America should never be about fascism. It is the only free country in the world. Don't ruin it. Vote Rand.
>>
Liberals just need to fuck off from politics. They worry about the right taking us backwards, but the direction they're leading us isn't fucking working.
>>
>>57264850
Yes. Don't you know having borders is racist? I mean it's 2015....

Having borders is racist
Acknowledging race exists is racist
Refusing to check your privilege is racist
Claiming we're all one race is racist
Eating another culture's food is cultural appropriation and that's racist
Refusing to eat anither culture's food is racist and intolerant
>>
>>57264746
What the fuck is #politics?

>>57264968
No, it's pretty clear, but liberals are fucking retarded.

>>57265053
I hate the word "racist". It's become the catch-all for "anything I don't like".
>>
>>57264746
> talks about immigrants
> only mentions latinos

Libs can see their own racism or what?
>>
>>57265130
>What the fuck is #politics?
twitter.
there isn't even a comment section, for fuck's sake.
>>
How could liberals not understand that he's only going after spics, and only a specific kind of them?
>>
>>57264746
>I feel physically sick.

What's wrong, Comrade?

Hasn't our liberal white guilt product been firmly implanted in your brain after all these years?

You attended our public school systems.
You consume our media, movies and "news" stories.
You say your pledge of allegiance to our puppets in your federal government.

You're not a racist, are you goyim?

Why do you hate these poor, poor, immigrants who "only want a better life" for themselves?

Don't you want your city/state/country to take after our flagship product, California?

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

You're not a racist, are you goyim?
>>
File: ben shapiro.jpg (40 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
ben shapiro.jpg
40 KB, 652x365
>>57264746
>Latinos save America from itself
>>
>>57264746
Man, that's some insanely Orwellian shit right there.

Ignoring the will of the people on the border for over a generation, ignoring entire sets of the law, bringing people in to distort the labor market and buy votes from via welfare is all what we call fighting tyranny now? Yeah, that's literally Orwellian level shit.
>>
>>57264953
>Why should I care about brown people?

Because if you say one word about the Latrino infestation in America, the anti-American traitors and tyrants in the NSA/Washington DC will put your name on a "watch list".

Literally, a bloodless coup has been performed upon our government by marxists/communists.

Speak out in frustration against the shit skin plague that infests your city? Then get labeled a "single issue domestic terrorist" and put on a watch list by the anti-American traitors who are illegally spying on every single man/woman/child in this country.

What's wrong, Gringo? Don't you want your city/state to be as "culturally diverse" as California is?

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

You're not a "racist", are you?
>>
>>57264746
How long will calling people a racist work until the general population becomes apathetic to it?

Also if Mexican immigrants think that saying illegals should go back is racist, that makes me one. Don't know why they think they are entitled to free and easy citizenship while every other country has to work for their citizenship. "They only make 2 peso a hour in Mehico!" is not an excuse.

All the Mexican kids back in high school were just short, wannabe niggers anyway. Deport them all if they are grouping themselves with illegals.
>>
>>57264850
Borders are racist. Breathing while white oppresses black bodies.
>>
Hispanics is how Trump will lose the general.

There is hope though as some whites and centrists stayed behind and did not vote for Romney.
>>
>>57265441

Lol
>>
>>57265130
>I hate the word "racist". It's become the catch-all for "anything I don't like".
This.

Want to deport illegals? You're a racist.
Criticize the rampant violence found in Islam? You're a racist.
Think the police should be able to do their jobs? You're a racist.
Don't want to take in refugee because ISIS might be among them? You're a racist.
>>
>>57265460
Illegal spics are. Legals should be fine with him.
>>
>>57265460
As the Democrats want it. It's been their master plan since the 60s. Force the right to pander to identity politics or lose, and this dynamic creates a giant gravitational pull into oblivion that will destroy this fucking country.
>>
>>57265542
What's the latest on obongo's """refugee""" plans? I heard he executive ordered it through despite a supermajority of the states saying fuck off.
>>
>>57265460
We legal Latino citizens despise illegals. You think we want the same trash we're trying to escape from following us to America?
>>
>>57265542
Yeah so being a reasonable person and wanting to protect your family makes you a racist?

Ok I guess am a racist.

>being a racist is a good thing now
>>
lol they come from a land of tyranny
>>
>>57264988

Rand already dropped out lol
>>
File: 1448928996407.png (448 KB, 630x618) Image search: [Google]
1448928996407.png
448 KB, 630x618
>voting
>ever
>>
>>57265542

Apparently all right wing is racist. It's what I hear on those liberal forums. They use it because they know it the accusation works as people run from it.

Trump is the only one who somehow is able to destroy their tactic. That Megan Kelly slam was the first time I thought America had a chance.
>>
>>57264746

i'm sure your parents feel the same way when they think of you

must be tough being a shameful burden on your whole family, no?
>>
>>57264746
White people don't care if they are called racist anymore
>>
>>57265423
>How long will calling people a racist work until the general population becomes apathetic to it?

Look at how high Trumps poll numbers are.

The liberal white guilt the anti-American marxist/communist jew controlled media/government/educational systems have been trying to instill in white people for the past 75 years is very rapidly wearing off......once the hispanic plague starts shitting up the city they live in.

Whites talk the talk (eg: "Oh, I approve of these poor, poor hispanic immigrants who are only looking for a better quality of life"), but when it comes time to "walk the walk", they "white flight" the fuck out of the hispanic infested cities they live in and vote for Trump.

The marxist jews that control the US media/government/educational systems are now doubling down with their media propaganda efforts in trying to remind most whites that they still suffer from "liberal white guilt" and to support Trump, who wants to save America from turning into a brown skinned infested shit hole, is akin to being a "racist".

This is very fascinating to watch the marxist/communist jews at work with their propaganda in the media/government in America.

Over the past few years, I have learned a ton by just watching their efforts and taking mental notes.

In fact, you could probably put me in a time machine, set the dials for "Nazi Germany" and I could take the job of Goebbels and INSTANTLY hit the ground running with all that I have learned from the marxist/communist controlled media/government in America.
>>
>>57265460
What important states are Hispanics going to cost him in a general election?

Arizona? New Mexico? Colorado? Those places have plenty of white people who probably don't like seeing their states getting fucked. California is blue, Texas is red and Florida's Cubans don't count.
>>
>>57265684
Maybe you can chime in.

I was arguing your point to my dad. How legals fucking hate the illegals. How the illegals spit in the face of those who jumped through all the shitty hoops, waited all those years, etc. He countered with "no, the Latinos don't like Trump because those that are coming or that are here are their family members. Their friends. Their aunts and uncles. Latinos don't want to enforce the borders because their friends and families are coming.

Thoughts?
>>
>>57265760

>Not voting for Trump, the one true enemy of dnc and rnc.
>>
>>57264746
>opposing illegal immigration is tyranny
Is this real life?
>>
>>57265684

So basically you people shut the door once you wormed your way into this country?

That speaks volumes to who you people really and truly are.

You're as bad as the brown skinned filth that's illegally here in America.
>>
>>57264746
ughhhhhhhhh.
>>
>>57265898

>opposing illegal immigration is tyranny
>Is this real life?

No, it's just poorly done marxist propaganda in the media.

The anti-American marxist/traitors/communists in the media/government are shitting their pants over Trump. He threatens to tear down their entire regime and remove the brown skinned infestation they allowed to happen in this country.
>>
>>57265910

They didn't shut shit. They did it legally and want the rest to do the same.

The door's open, you just have to walk through it, not break the kitchen window and come in the back.
>>
>>57265880
That's the poor Mexican shits. If you legally immigrate from Ecuador, you know you're not bringing your whole family because that is a lot of land to cross. Fucking Mexicans pieces of shit want to bring their abuelas over because they can just drive. Higher class Mexicans don't give a fuck though, they can all afford to come here legally.
>>
>>57264746
I thought leftists hated James Madison because he was a white, slave-owning racist.

Now they want to use his so-called "vision" to advance their anti-White agenda.
>>
>>57264746
Did that fucker invoke the holy name of Madison to justify this bullshit?
If he were alive right now, he'd gut them, lick the blood from his knife and spit it in their faces before they died.
>>
>>57265880
>Latinos don't want to enforce the borders because their friends and families are coming.
This applies mainly to Mexicans and to a small degree Central Americans. Those in South America pretty much have to get in legally if they want in at all.
>>
>>57265397
My hometown is fucking ruined.

That's why I'm a racist.
Don't even feel bad about it.
>>
>>57266027
I hope you manage to elect him. I really do.
>>
>>57265910

Immigrant here, not that guy. How is coming to US on the merit of education, career or immediate family legally 'worming' your way in? Doesn't Trump want the same thing with ivy league grads?

And I'm not hispanic, but I bet that guy is not shutting the door on his people, but rather wants them to come legally here. Same as I want for my people if they want to come here. I plan to vote Trump also.
>>
>as james madison envisioned

James Madison envisioned Mexicans taking away the vote from whites?
>>
File: 1383193403081.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1383193403081.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>57264746
>as James Madison envisioned
>>
>>57266094
>>57266150
So does he kind of have a point? The poor Mexicans and Central Americans don't want to vote for Trump so their la familia can hop the border illegally?

(I don't speak Spanish, I have no idea if I used the right gender on familia, but it rhymes so I assume it's correct)
>>
File: superfan.png (503 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
superfan.png
503 KB, 636x357
>>57265460
Trump has the good mexican vote. Illegals either don't vote or can't vote.
>>
File: 1447039545225.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1447039545225.png
177 KB, 299x400
>>57265797
This. Their magic spell is ending and they're in full damage control
>>
THE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM

WE PROGRESSIVES MUST SHAPE THE FUTURE
>>
>>57264746
>saving a country by occupying it with another country

w-what
>>
>>57265460
You assume that every spic that fled Mexifo wants to se USA turn into Mexico 2.0
>>
>>57266301
>So does he kind of have a point? The poor Mexicans and Central Americans don't want to vote for Trump
Pretty much, this is also largely why most other Latinos hate Mexicans
>>
>>57265850

You whites need to look at Trump and no longer give a shit about being called racist. It's a cheap tactic they use to shame you into following left wing marxist agenda.
>>
>>57265850
I just want the public to at least try and be sane.

>talk about the economy
CLIMATE CHANGE, MINIMUM WAGE, DISCRIMINATION, RACISM

>talk about the border
POOR FAMILIES, CULTURE, RACISM

>talk about taxes
THE EVIL RICH, REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH, RACI-POOR FAMILIES

>talk about gun control
DEAD BABIES, SILLY REDNECKS, THE POLICE ARE THERE FOR YOU, RACISM

>talk about foreign policy
POOR PEOPLE, SAVE THE MUSLIMS EVEN IF THEY EXECUTE GAYS AND OTHER THINGS WE BELIEVE IN, STOP EATING DOG MEAT, RACISM

It's all feelings. I want off this ride.
>>
>>57264988
I actually like Rand and Cruz, and I think either would make a fine president. But not at this time.
Right now, this country, and the world for that matter, needs a major course correction.
We need someone who's, shall we say, not exactly subtle.
We need someone who can tear it down in order to build it back up again.
Trump is the only man for this job.
After 8 years of Trump, bring on Rand or Cruz.
>>
>>57266156

what hometown is that?
>>
>>57266316
This woman isn't a Mexican though, she's Columbian and that's why she doesn't give a fuck about illegal Mexicans much to the surprise of that ignorant liberal bitch who interviewed her.

White liberals make the mistake of lumping us all into the same group. I mean it's an easy mistake to make since we all identify as Latino but they need to realize that someone from a South American country doesn't give two shits about some uneducated Mexican peasants.
>>
>>57265259
>http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

"Where L.A. goes is where the rest of the state goes and where the rest of the country goes," he said. "We announce, demographically speaking, the future for the rest of the country."

I'm sorry gringos.
>>
>>57266484
Does ANYONE like Mexicans? Fuck man.

Anyway, so he kinda had a point I guess. Even some of the legals kind of want to keep borders open so their aunts and uncles can hop the border. Although I still think the majority want it closed.
>>
>>57264746
Typical Jewish promotion of the immigrant invasion. The article has got it bass-ackwards.

The question is this: Is Trump the best defense against leftist tyranny?

Yes, he is.
>>
>>57265910

This post speaks volumes to how advanced your mental retardation is. People that work hard to get to your country LEGALLY have every right to be pissed off at border jumpers and anchor babies who don't obey your laws, abuse your welfare system, refuse to assimilate and stagnate wages for everyone.
>>
>>57264911
That picture
I keked, what are those called?
>>
>>57266174

It honestly doesn't matter....the hispanic infestation in America is so bad...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043

The communist/marxist traitors in Washington DC have succeeded with their bloodless coup and attempt to destroy America with a brown skinned invading horde.

All I ask of you, is to please accept me as your fellow citizen when I move to Poland and renounce my American citizenship in 10-20 years. As soon as the hispanic plague hits the 98% white city I live in, I'm leaving this shithole country for good.

For you see, why should I pay an arm and a leg to live in America in which the majority population in the city I live in has brown skin?

What intelligence is there, in paying $1,000/mo. in rent, only to live in a city where everyone has brown skin and black hair, but me?

To me, that's a lowered quality of life.

I would much rather live in nice white Poland than spic-infested America.

I realize Poland has its problems and it's an ex communist country.....but at least it's a nice white country that doesn't pander to shitskins and try to indoctrinate me with marxism/communism via the media/government/educational system.

So all I ask Poland...is that you accept me as your own. I am ethnically similar to you. None of my ancestors have brown skin or shitskin DNA.

I am pure slave like you.

I just had the misfortune of being born in communist/marxist America wherein my treasonous government hispanders to over 50,000,000 brown skinned cockroaches from mexico/central/south america and puts my name on a "watch list" when I speak out against the spic infestation and lowered quality of life they bring.

Fuck the dumb shit.

I could not control that, please don't hold it against me.
>>
File: 1447541527719.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447541527719.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Question lads
If Trump loses do we rebell considering all other winners would be tyrants and therefore it would be immoral to passively let them take control of our country and just leave instead of saving it?
>>57266551
Rand is a kike shill fuck you for being too stupid to know that
>>
File: 1448087431208.jpg (37 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
1448087431208.jpg
37 KB, 480x594
I took my Trump hat to school last week and I was getting nasty looks. Oddly enough, the white populace seemed rather curious. I'm mestizo myself and I'm tired of my mestizo compatriots being such libtards.
>>
>>57266925
>pic unrelated
>>
File: dats waciss.png (106 KB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
dats waciss.png
106 KB, 356x400
>>57264850
Liberals call Trump "racist" over and over, yet cannot come up with a single comment of his that was actually racist. Logic therefore dictates that they find him to be a racist because he's white, or because he wants to enforce border controls, cutting off the supply of fresh Democrat voters. Logic also dictates that this line of thinking eventually leads to a slippery slope, where anything the Marxist doesn't like is therefore "racist". This creates situations like in Germany, where left-wing parties outright and openly declare things like white people having children is racist, or white people not wanting mass-immigration is racist, or by virtue of existing, whites are racist. Etc.

The correct response also isn't to ignore people like this, or to do what Ben Shapiro said and call them an asshole, or to even fight them on it.
The correct response is to call them a racist in response. Say they're racist because they want a white genocide. Say they're racist because they want to kill white people. They'll deny it of course, but continue calling them genocidal racists regardless.

The reason being, stupid people flinging ad-homs can be safely ignored, but these "racism" charges against YOU and like-minded peoples aren't stupid ad-homs. They're a silencing technique. They're trying to cow you into submission so you go quietly towards your own extermination. It's ad-homs with evil intent.

They're not calling Trump and his supporters "racist" because Trump said "I hate niggers!"
They're calling Trump and his supporters "racist" because they want you all to die, quietly and out of sight.

And if you search through the liberal blogosphere, they admit it. That is their goal. To kill you.
>>
>>57266316
>Illegals either don't vote or can't vote.

Yeah....lol.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/
>>
>>57264746

Just laugh. these are the same whites who are being eaten alive by dindus at college campuses. their own pet minorities will kill them.

TRUMP 2016. FOR A BASED AMERICA
>>
>>57264746
that guy will be going back lol
>>
>>57266521

I don't give a shit if I'm called a "racist". It's actually a badge of honor. It means I am not brainwashed nor do I support the anti-American marxist/communist traitors in this country, nor their anti-white agenda.

I look at Trump and I see a reincarnation of George Washington.

He's the only guy who can save us from this treasonous regime government and their shitskin pets from mexico who are breeding out of control and infesting almost every single city in America.

If I wanted to live in a city/state wherein everyone had brown skin but me, I'd move to mexico. I don't.
>>
>>57264746
Only the ones who learned better, that is why Cubans vote republican.
>>
>>57266618

Wow! Did you read that entire article all by yourself, Jose?

Good for you!

Why don't you come over to my house so I can give you a gold star....bring all your family members as well so I can give them a "gold star" as well.

So do you always believe the marxist/communist jew propaganda you read in the marxist/communist jew controlled media?

Or is your response a pathetic attempt to troll me?
>>
File: 1448983021613.jpg (21 KB, 321x387) Image search: [Google]
1448983021613.jpg
21 KB, 321x387
>>57264746
>Shikha Dalmia
>invoking the name of a founding father
>98% of liberals under the age of 30 don't even know who James Madison is

Obvious trolling. Not even hiding it anymore. lol
>>
>>57264746
Of course illegal immigrants want to make Trump look like a racist, tyrannic monster. They know if Trump wins they're going to get wrecked.
>>
>>57267144
source on the 98% stat

that's just sad.
>>
>>57266946
>Liberals call Trump "racist" over and over, yet cannot come up with a single comment of his that was actually racist.

You really need to drop the "liberal" label and call them for what they truly are:

"anti-American marxists/communists".

Keep repeating that. Tell your friends and family that's the new definition of a "liberal" in America.
>>
File: 142412142.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
142412142.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>57266893
gondola
>>
>>57266578
South OC.

I've lived all over down there. I miss it
>>
>>57266893
>Not knowing Spurdo Spärde, the best maymay to ever grace this world
>>
Also y'all niggas focusing on the wrong race, unless ISIS does something silly or some illegal goes on a killing spree the Democrats are taking 2016.

But the bigger race is the Senate which Republicans are going to struggle to keep. If you got congress and senate you can at least cope with them better.
>>
>>57267467

Its the white SJWs who need to fucking die. think about it. the minority vote wouldnt fucking matter if the far right was getting all the whites. Guys we need to PUSH FOR RACE WAR to make whites more right wing
>>
>>57267264

Actually, for an even BIGGER picture as to what's going on in America today, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>57266893
finnbro meme
spurdo spärde
>>
>>57267409
I'm still trying to figure out whats up with the weird two legged Spurdos
>>
>>57267299

Mission Viejo?

That's shit up by the mexicans? I used to be from Ladera Ranch....

Why did you move to Japan for, military?
>>
>>57264793
well, it kinda is...
>>
>>57264746

Destroying your country will save your country, goy.
>>
>>57265460
I thought non-citizens weren't allowed to vote in federal elections?
>>
>>57267643

>http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola
>>
File: bzWw-mHV.jpg (114 KB, 1407x1407) Image search: [Google]
bzWw-mHV.jpg
114 KB, 1407x1407
>>57266316
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote_in_the_United_States#California

>While voting as a non-citizen in a US Federal election carries legal penalties, California Assembly Bill No. 1461[41] leaves the choice up to the individual:

>"This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.
>>
>>57266909
You do realize that a man wearing a yarmulke in a synagogue isn't necessarily jewish?
Oh, and lighten up, Francis.
>>
>>57267773
Yup (husband is military)

And yess I didn't live in Mission Viejo, I was in Laguna Niguel.

It was the nicest place I've ever lived, but last time I visited, it was overrun with Mexicans all over the damn place. The areas just getting shittier and shittier as time goes by. It used to look fucking designer.
>>
File: great_wall_trump.jpg (78 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
great_wall_trump.jpg
78 KB, 650x350
>>57268847
> "is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote."

start spreading the word california
>>
>>57269135
Isn't California one of the states that always goes Democrat, though? Wouldn't this be effectively harmless unless you change from electoral colleges to making each vote count?
>>
>>57267227
It's probably not that high, but the historical literacy of liberals is poor. They tend to have a black and white perspective on complex topics with no real right answer.

Tell them about Stonewall Jackson teaching slaves to read and it will blow their minds.

>b..but he fought for the bad guys!

That James Madison quip the cunt mentioned is probably about how the founding fathers believed the other colonies in the Americas would fall in suit with the American revolution. All would unite to create at United States that encompassed the North and South American contents. Ben Franklin thought the capital of the U.S. would eventual be Mexico City for geographic regions.
>>
Oh come the fuck on.
This thread is stupid. Nobody cares about that fat fuck.
Frankly, we are sick and tired of hearing about the damned meme candidate.

He has ZERO chance of winning anyway, so it would be nice not having trump shoved down our faces.

How about more focus on real candidates who aren't just memes for edgy teeens?

A bit more Bernie and Rand and a lot less Hillary Clinton plant aka chump please.
>>
>>57269312
They delegate electoral votes based on population form the census and registered voters they make no distinction is they are legal citizens or not California gets more electoral votes than they deserve based on legal citizens.
>>
>>57269643
>why is reality leaving me BTFO REEEEEE
>>
>>57264746
>Latino's can thwart Donald Trump and save America from itself.
>I'm a mudblood latino (not mexican thank the fucking lord, but not based cuban)
>Trump supporter
>Family supports the GOP
>I constantly get told I'm not a real latino, I'm wrong, my family gets erased by liberal thinkers.

But seriously, fuck liberals. They parrot about justice and caring, but then go ahead and shit over anyone not in their clique, even people with the life experiences they claim to want to protect if you don't have the right think.

You fucks, are racist (as am I somewhat), but don't pretend to hide behind a wall of 'justice'.

Some of you fucks might call me pedro which I'll take offense to because I'm not a fucking meixcunt, tell me to go back to my home country (which is the USA and shit), but I know with you fucks, at the end of the day, I'm gonna be alright.

Because, lets face it, we're not identity politics here, we're not some perverse saving face and opression olympics.

I pay taxes, vote financially conservative, socially liberal to a point, don't pull any wellfare, and am working on getting some businesses started. I oppose illegal immigration due to seeing first hand how hard and painful it was to legally immigrate and naturalize (and remember dad crying while becoming a US citizen and singing our national anthem), and hate fuckers that come and don't assimilate and learn the language. WHy come to this country and then shit it up with the fucked up culture that made your own country a shit hole?

So, you can hate, you might not accept, but you will tolerate, way better then the liberal faction. And I'm willing to bet there's tons more like me.

And people always seem to forget about cubans, who literally have a war boner for killing commies. I beg you /pol/ find a cuban, ask him about Senor Castro or ... forgot the spanish, but 'Our dear Sir / grandfather Castro". Strap in, strap on, and enjoy drinking a bottle of rum while discussing killing commies.
>>
>>57264968

>>destroy laws/constitution
>>destroy society
>>destroy borders
>>destroy country

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Men thrive in a world of chaos and destruction and anarchy.

I'm much more scared of NWO - endless incomprehensibly complicated laws, insect-like hive conformity, no free will, no ambition, no liberty.
>>
>>57265910
>Country gives you opportunity to come abd make a better life for yourself
>Work hard and do it legally
>Work even harder and contribute to society
>Some faggot jumps the boder
>Leftists demand to provide them with welfare and all the benefits of being a citizen
>Contribute nothing to society but increasing crime rates
>Hurr you just want to shut the door
Fuck off, you sound just like some liberal bitch. If you want to live in the US you better obey it's laws ans assimilate to it's culuture. You want to live in a place culturally similar to Mexico, or Cuba, or whatever then move back over there.
>>
>>57266968
He should be tried for treason
>>
>>57266618
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>57265041
I'm a bum who loves China
>>
>>57268958
>And yess I didn't live in Mission Viejo, I was in Laguna Niguel.

Oh you're a chick?

Remember when that one Laguna? politician got heat from the marxist jew media when he complained that the mexican families would take up 20 picnic tables on the weekends and keep them all weekend long?
>>
>>57265910
Me going through all the proper legal procedures to become a citizens means I wormed myself into this country? Fuck you shit head.
>>
>>57268543
You think that, but even the dead vote in Chicago, what makes you think illegals cant?
>>
>>57264746

>Lations not killing america
>>
File: 1444179157659.jpg (1 MB, 3744x2808) Image search: [Google]
1444179157659.jpg
1 MB, 3744x2808
>>57264746
>Are immigrants America's best defense against tyranny?
No, Donald Trump is.
>>
>>57265910
>you shut the door once you wormed your way into this country.

Holy fuck, I never knew spending 20k and 6 years to get legal while jumping through shitty hoops was worming.

Damn son, this is what I'm talking about faggot.

You're ignoring the fact that lots of spics love some Trump by cutting your nose to spite your face.

Legal immigration good, illegal immigration bad and worming.

Fucktard.

It just pisses me off watching the federal goverment give illegal trash literally every fucking thing to felons after watching others pay their way and put their time in.

Fuck you buddy.

>>57265880
This is false. FUCK illegal immigrants. Borders exist for a fucking reason. Tell your fucking father he's a faggot and doesn't speak for hispanics.
>>
File: 1446648666753.jpg (144 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
1446648666753.jpg
144 KB, 673x960
>>57266618
That's what's so dangerous about immigration to a majority country.

Once the majority feels threatened, and I mean back-to-the-wall (which you have presumably built) threatened, that's when shit hits the fan. That's how genocides happen.
>>
>>57269888
This is why legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants.
>>
>>57271200
>majority country
*majoritarian
>>
>>57270905
but trump is a fascist... oh wait. I get it. youre one of those obama is a tyrant kiddies arent you?
>>
File: 1448165324386.jpg (79 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
1448165324386.jpg
79 KB, 600x432
Can they stump the trump?
>>
>>57271010
we net export mexicans back to mexico average 1 million a year for the last 5 years

where do you get your news from? redneck.breitbart.shilblog.fag?
>>
>>57271283
calm down, Rand

There aren't going to be any freedoms to protect once Jose and his fifty children all vote Comrade Sanders into office.
>>
Not really.
They probably push for gun control.
I sincerely hope all inmigrants who vote democrat die.
>>
File: Be-like-Han.jpg (71 KB, 1280x541) Image search: [Google]
Be-like-Han.jpg
71 KB, 1280x541
>>57265041
D _ _ _ _ can't debate. Filthy pig.
>>
>>57264746
everyone tweet your family are all LEGAL immigrants and you support trump
>>
>>57264911

What's up with the leg spurdos?
>>
>>57264746
>Tyranny
Didn't they put Obama on office? more like tyranny enablers
>>
>>57272146
its the epic new meme
>>
>>57268946
>wants to ban the confederate flag and thinks "it belongs in a museum"
>Cock blocks Cruz missile from defunding the NSA's budget
Yeah sure he isn't part of the kikes at all
>>
>>57264746
>I feel physically sick.

Why?

Don't you understand that we're winning?

Don't you realize that Trump is the next president?

>the louder they scream
>the more clear it becomes

PRESIDENT
T
R
U
M
P
>>
>>57264746
i love how hilary is such a shit candidate trying to tear down trump is all the media can do
>>
>>57271381

You're triggering me and erasing my POC lived experiences white liberal.

Shut up, sit down, check your priviledge and stop trying to lecture to people that you constantly opress that they're wrong?

Got it? Go be a white liberal somewhere else, and stop speaking over myself and my brothers. You have no business speaking for me.
>>
Can't wait to vote for Trump and tell this spic to eat my shit and live.
>>
>>57265460
Hispanics were going to vote Democrat anyway. They're also concentrated in solid blue (California, New York, Illinois) or red (Texas) states.

On the other hand, white people still make up 60% of the US (even more of the electorate). White people haven't had a candidate speak to them for decades. As the discourse has been more about the poor minorities and millionaires, white people have decided to sit out.

This is the winning GOP strategy. If they actually work for white interests, and oppose the Brazilification of the US, they'd get more white turnout. Make the Democrats into the black party, the party of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, and even Asians will vote Republican.
>>
>>57264793
>>
Do people actually think Trump is going to be a good president, or is it all /pol/ satire?
>>
>>57275133
Fuck off retard
>>
>>57275301

Answer the question, faglord.
>>
>"I'm going to stop illegal immigration and encourage skilled migration"

THAT'S RACIST

>"I'm going to reduce drug and weapon smuggling across the border"

THAT'S RACIST

>I'm going to investigate foreign owned companies illegal sending money overseas and paying foreign workers illegal wages"

THAT'S RACIST

What the fuck is wrong with the media? Trump's ideas are mostly just enforcing current laws and would help alot of 'mexicans' who are being taken advantage of
>>
>>57264746
It's a recipe for guaranteed tyranny against the native populations.
>>
>>57275133
I really don't know. They've had so much left-wing cock in their mouth that they forgot what right-wing cock tastes like.
Hint: its a different flavor of the same ol' pint-sized cock.
>>
>>57264746
Fuck these faggots for giving Mexicans a bad name
>>
>>57275453
He's le rich white man like le goerge dumbya bush XDDD
Fuck this gay earth; fuck it's media, fuck it's politicians.
I just want to lead my own country where crazy evil shits aren't in charge.
Aylmaos please reset this gay earth.
>>
Illegal immigrants are literally of the lowest strata of society, the lowest intelligence, the highest criminality. Just the scum that my family was escaping when they came here legally. I am a hispanic and YES, the wall should be built, and YES all these scumbag illegals should be fucking deported (they should be executed in a lot of cases [any illegal murderer and rapist should be immediately executed by firing squad or hanging] TO BE HONEST).

All of you kekolds that want to protect illegals honestly are just suicidal, but I suppose this suicidal nature is pretty ubiquitous throughout the western white world.

Trump is the last hope for America. HISPANICS FOR TRUMP!
>>
>>57264746
>"Boy, all our efforts to brand Trump as a racist haven't worked at all, and every time we call him that, he just rises in the polls. What can we do about it?"
>"I KNOW! LET'S CALL HIM A RACIST! AGAIN!"
>>
>>57275481

Except trump isn't establishment right you dumb fuck.
>>
>>57275133
He couldn't possibly be worse than Obama was, or Hillary will be.
>>
>>57275785

When it's 80% of mexicans, then the 'good' ones like you (if you're even one of them) are the exception

Kind of like how 95% of niggers are trash. I'm making up these percentages by the way.
>>
>>57264746
I never understood why liberals can't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration and instead turn it into some race issue. It's like they are dumb or something.

Any left wingers here? Can you explain this stupidity?
>>
>>57275981
What gets me is people whining about whether Trump can do foreign policy, yet we've had seven years of Obozo fucking up foreign policy to the point where he's in danger of starting WW3.
>>
>>57269888
>"When I call or they email, they are all excited about Trump," he says. "And I tell them, 'Don't you know that Trump thinks you all are nothing but a bunch of wetbacks—don't you know that he wants to put you in prison forever?' They just think it's funny, and they believe that Obama is going to see to it that they will never get deported and that if Trump's elected, he will make their lives better. They all just want better lives."

http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
>>
File: 1437062518649s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437062518649s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>57264988
i smoke marijuana we need a wall
>>
>>57275376
It's not satire. I want him to win.

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>57265880
Parents came legally from El Salvador during a fucking Civil War, both my mom and dads entire family had to pitch in to pull it off, claiming a refugee (lol) status also helped since they realized there isn't a future for them there. They assimilated and raised me as an American, they resent illegals for doing it "the easy way" as my dad always put it. My point is that it can be done legally in the face of extreme adversity if you want it bad enough, Mexican'ts are the primary source of all the illegals bullshit since they don't have to cross 2 or 3 countries to get to America
>>
File: 1448860239542.gif (2 MB, 204x255) Image search: [Google]
1448860239542.gif
2 MB, 204x255
>>57266946
>liberals

You mean the juice, right?
>>
>>57269643
You haven't even watched any of his ralleys.. you just listen to what the media tells you and Reddit calling him a "letter meme" Kill yourself, retard
>>
>>57266893
Gondola, /int/s perversion of Spurdo
>>
>>57264746
Should I behead these beaners to remind them of home?
>>
>>57276919
>My point is that it can be done legally in the face of extreme adversity if you want it bad enough, Mexican'ts are the primary source of all the illegals bullshit since they don't have to cross 2 or 3 countries to get to America
Oh I don't doubt it. And I don't fault your parents for doing it legally, even though my knee jerk /pol/ reaction is to be like "DAMN SPICS!! >:( !!!"

The point my dad was making though is that even some legal Mexicans don't want to enforce the borders because they want their brothers and cousins to be able to hop the border.
>>
>>57277873
I can see how some legal Mexicans would want that but for California legals all it takes is planning a weekend to go visit them, if they really cared for their brothers and cousins they'd help them on the path to obtain legal citizenship or residency
>>
>>57278976
But that's a lot of work, anon. Vote Yeb so Paco can just skip across the border when he wants.
>>
>>57264746
>Trump
>racist
>kkk
Feels good here senpai
>>
File: murkle.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
murkle.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>>57269873
The NWO is not bound by laws, and is a one world government that cares nothing about borders and countries. You can see their future in leaders like Obama and Murkle.
>>
File: rare fat laughing pepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
rare fat laughing pepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>57265053

>Acknowledging race exists is racist
>Claiming we're all one race is racist
>Eating another culture's food is cultural appropriation and that's racist
>Refusing to eat anither culture's food is racist and intolerant

Fuck, I wish these were exaggerations...
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.