[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump elected >Fireside chats make a comeback What would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
203 KB, 300x278
>Trump elected
>Fireside chats make a comeback

What would it be like, /pol/?
>>
>>57264336
>Trump elected
>nothing changes
Can't wait for it
>>
File: 1490382059045.jpg (19 KB, 307x264) Image search: [Google]
1490382059045.jpg
19 KB, 307x264
>>57264508
>Trump gets elected
>Everything changes
>>
File: 1448037895906.png (102 KB, 651x541) Image search: [Google]
1448037895906.png
102 KB, 651x541
>born too late for Roosevelt's fireside chats
>born just in time for cozy fireside broadcasts from Emperor Trump

My day just got 11M% better.
>>
>>57264508
You kidding me? The establishment is literally shitting their pants right now, because they know once Trump is elected they'll all lose their jobs.

Trump knows how to run shit. Gotta give him that at the minimum
>>
File: 436634346.png (386 KB, 402x617) Image search: [Google]
436634346.png
386 KB, 402x617
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>57264766

Yea but they still own congress and will stop everything he does that they don't like
>>
>come home after a long day's worth of work
>salary has risen 500% in the last week
>feeling pretty good
>go to kitchen and wrap my arms around my beautiful wife from behind
>3.67 kids come running up to me screaming "Daddy! Daddy! We missed you"
>hug them too
>walk over to the living room and turn on the 86 inch TV that costed $200
>turn it on
>it's just a stream of Donald Trumps day to day activities
>all channels broadcast this same stream
>Trump was about to take a shower
>it's time for some alone time with the wife
>we quickly get the kids to go play upstairs in our 4 floor house
>have passionate intercourse for 6 hours
>>
>>57264336
>Trump's hairpiece billows softly as the fireplace rages
>he is sitting on his throne, a velvet cape draped across the back bearing the imperial seal
>he sips a fine American cider, one of his only pastimes. He has been busy since his ascension.
>the imprisonment of Hillary Clinton was only the beginning. The purges began shortly afterwards.
>using the data that everyone freely posted on social media, he found the undesirables and gave them a choice. Either repent and conform, or leave the Empire and never return.
>as the camera crews.wait patiently, he finally turns a knowing gaze at the lens. He begins in a deep, somber tone:
>My dear Americans. My fellow patriots. My pride and my joy. These have been trying times. We have seen great struggle but also great triumph! The cleansing of our nation nearly overflowed society's gutters with the filth of decades of Marxist influence. But no more! Americans can finally be proud of who they are! I promised to make America great again, and I still intend to do it! We have sown the seeds for our children, and they shall reap the rewards of our sacrifice. For what is more American than providing a safe future for our children? Have we not seen enough horror to last for generations?
>The hour is almost upon us. Our sovereignty is absolute, and our wills are resilient! We will not bow to foreign pressure. We will not listen to foreign media. We are America. We are the embodiment of independence, and the world hates it. We don't fit into their orderly mold for the universe. But we shall defy them, as we always have.
>So, my fellow Americans, tell me: are you ready to make America great again?
>>
File: liquidslam.jpg (65 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
liquidslam.jpg
65 KB, 600x350
>>57265069

>3.67 kids
>>
File: 1439513756515.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1439513756515.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
anti-Trump shills are out in force today
>>
>>57264336
Fuck Reagan
>>
>>57264336
>trump elected
>massive riots in 2016 because the kids didn't get their way again. Shits gonna be fun.
>>
>>57265270
That make me shudder, I heard it in his voice
>>
I will be the next Ahmed Allukhbar Clockboy by sending him an old fashioned microphone with all carbon resistors and vacuum tubes so that he can sound super extra comfy.
>>
>>57265670
>massive riots in 2016 because the kids didn't get their way again. Shits gonna be fun.

And then they get btfo'd by the police that they think is there to protect them top kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.