[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump is a bigot and racist. He is also a hypocrite and classist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1522
>Trump is a bigot and racist. He is also a hypocrite and classist. The is a wealth of evidence for all of these claims.

>A significant proportion of Republican Party voters are biogots and racists. That's why Trump is leading.

>Trump will get crushed in the deneral election regardless of who the Democratic candidate is. This is because of long term demographic, cultural and political changes.

>Trump will lose for the same reason Ron Paul lost. These politicians have their niche on the GOP side, but no one in the larger real world likes them.

I laugh at knowing /pol/ can't/won't understand this.
>>
File: Bernie Sanders Wallet.jpg (54 KB, 618x960) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders Wallet.jpg
54 KB, 618x960
>>57264109

Fuck off Sanders stooge.
>>
>>57264109
Why do you hate America?
>>
>>57264109
>ad hominems consisting of unprovable -isms
Great thread, OP!
>>
>>57264109

>Sound economic policy

>Racist

GIBSMEDAT BIXNOODMFUGUGGER
>>
>>57264109

Bigot and racist
>stopped there, ad hom before anything else
>democratic platform
>>
>>57264109
I mean, you're right

>inb4 /pol/ seriously tries to defend donald trump
>>
>>57264109
>Trump will lose for the same reason Ron Paul lost
Sanders is this cycle's Ron Paul.
>>
>>57264109
What's wrong with being a racist?
>>
>>57265138
I for one cannot wait until they've officially overplayed this hand and the word becomes truly meaningless in a colloquial sense, which it already is in the literal sense.
>>
>>57264109
OP is a complete baiting faggot.
Jew.
>>
If it boils down to Clinton vs Trump then Trump will win. Liberals are retarded enough to vote for Sanders, but only the most extreme SJWs are willing to vote for a literal traitor who'll introduce mandatory castrations.
>>
>>57265241
We are this close to the end of political correctness, we are so close
>>
>>57264109
gonna cry?
>>
>>57264109
have you ever stopped to consider that maybe everything donald trump has said was right and that the media that we all know is full of shit and lies all the time might just be twisting his words for headlines and viewership?
>>
>>57264109

>implying that crushing a candidate that's not anti-white won't accelerate the coming conflict

Either way, we win. Either way, you lose.
>>
>>57264109
Who pol/ is more Racist that Barack Obama?

15 people shot each weekend in Chicago, and he get frustrated by 3 people shot in Colorado that is a political situation more than black violence on each other????

Blacks have double the unemployment rate and out of the work force.

Barack goes into daily detail how USA must kill brown people overseas to give them Democracy and Freedom.
>>
I laughed at /n/ when Mcain lost in '08. And I'll laugh at /pol/ when Trump loses in '16.
>>
File: ld.jpg (43 KB, 258x266) Image search: [Google]
ld.jpg
43 KB, 258x266
>>57264109
>TRUMP'S A RACIST!!!!!

>Now where's my $5,000?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 607x608
i can guarantee that you're either a butthurt mexican, a shillary shill, or a trendy white knight sjw. a vote for trump is a vote to rock the boat and fuck our shitty poliical system by putting a loose cannon in charge you inbred spic faggot
>>
>>57264745
>Sound economic policy
>Multiple business entities of his went bankrupt over the past 25 years
>Nearly had to file for personal bankruptcy in the early 90s
>"Small" 1 million dollar loan never existed or happened. He was given control of his fathers company in the early 70s.
>>
>>57264109

GOOD. i want him to win because hes racist
>>
>>57267050
Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.

Doesn't matter. I'll still be laughing at you when he gets crushed in the general election.
>>
>>57267068
> talk about his economic policy
> immediately attack him

Really convinced me
>>
File: 2346552352.jpg (80 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
2346552352.jpg
80 KB, 574x353
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>57267570
It wasn't an attack, I was just stating facts. You can't really trust him on issues regarding the economy, because he's got a checkered past when it comes to failed business ventures.

If anyone, Warren Buffet or Bill Gates would actually make good billionaire presidents. These are people that came from nothing. They used their ingenuity and brains to take virtually no money at all and turn it into tens of billions.
>>
>>57267895
fuck off faggot, your opinion is irrelevant
>>
>>57264109
Guys I think it's time to find a new country

I am not ready for a third term of meme presidency
>>
>>57267895
Trump has gone his entire life trying to prove to everyone that being born rich isn't why he is who he is

I'm pretty sure he would do just as bad as any other random smart rich guy thrown into the White House though. Seriously why would Bill Gates make a good president?
>>
>>57264109
>An American calling someone else a bigot
Topkek
>>
File: Starwarsimproved.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
Starwarsimproved.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
>>57264109
fuck out of here faggot.
>>
>>57265022
Ron Paul was at less than 5% in every poll, fag
>>
>>57264109

all of those aspects regarding him are wonderful blessings
>>
>>57264109
Are you insane? EVERYONE loves Trump!

Last year the Republican debates drew 2 million viewers. This year they drew 24 million. Want to guess why?
>>
>>57267068
This is bait
>>
Frankly, we are sick and tired of hearing about the damned meme candidate.

He has ZERO chance of winning anyway, so it would be nice not having trump shoved down our faces.

How about more focus on real candidates who aren't just memes for edgy teeens?

A bit more Bernie and Rand and a lot less Hillary Clinton plant aka chump please.
>>
>>57267068
This is some amazing bait. Canada has come out the past 3 weeks and produced some Aussie-tier shitposters. There must be like what, 2-3 of you?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.