[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AlexJones THREAD. Your thoughts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1357695354970.cached.png (567 KB, 829x464) Image search: [Google]
1357695354970.cached.png
567 KB, 829x464
I used to think he was a shill who's job is to ridicule redpilled/non-retarded people who ask questions.

But recently watched a bunch of vids and subbed. He looks like a complete nutjob and the ads of shit they sell look like some laughable scam. And sometimes he operates with unconfirmed/unverified information.

But is he actually genuine ? He invites alot of analysts who make alot of sense. I'm starting to think his appearance of a nutjob is what keept him in the business but they're actually legit.
>>
he's ok
>>
>>57263309
he's a shill for the globalists
the globalists
>>
>>57263309
He is a CIA loud mouth faggot with fake name and fake identity. Nobody legit ever appeared on his show. Treat whole operation as US military psyop to manage the fringe and disenfranchised. They like to firmly hold your hand until that part about "do us part".
>>
>>57263781
this tb
>>
File: happening.gif (2 MB, 320x188) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
2 MB, 320x188
>>57263386
>>57263633
i'm not looking for yes/no answers, can you actually elaborate why you think so ?
>>
MUH FILTERS
>>
File: 1448918137713.jpg (48 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1448918137713.jpg
48 KB, 600x431
>>57263781
>Treat whole operation as US military psyop

but he doesn't

can you elaborate on not inviting legit ppl ? who are these "legit" people that he deliberately avoids ?
>>
>>57263309
Alex jones, and the other assortements of youtube celebs like Stefan Molyneux are part of the same insane, low IQ trash that litter the more niche corners of the internet. They are ambulance chasers at best. You can clearly see that they never will amount to anything important. They dont know how the world works, why it works like it does now and how it actually can be changed (them joos).

They are controlled opposition, but not really that, more like, haven for dumb normies who want to feel special more like it.
>>
File: MFW GLOBALISTS.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
MFW GLOBALISTS.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
>>57263309
GLOBALIST SCUM IF U QUESTION MY PSYOP ITLL BE 1776 COMMENCING ONCE AGAIN

but really though tbqh hes a fucking retard and only the mentally ill listen to him.
>>
>>57264335
>>57264478
thats what i thought but do you actually watch his shit ? it doesn't look like you do
>>
>>57264785
You dont need much time to judge these loonies. If you "watch" a crippled animal you also know immediately that its crippled, you dont need to observe it for several months. These dudes are a joke. The only real master of red pill is /pol/.

/pol/ and the few actual white supremacist wise men that taught us. I doubt that alex jones will teach anyone about soros.
>>
LISTEN TO THE SOURCES
NOT THE MAN
FUCK PEOPLE THIS IS COMMON SENSE 101
IT'S NOT JONES WHO SAYS SHIT
IT'S HIS GUESTS
IF HE HAS A CIA AGENT ON IT'S NOT HIM WHO SAYS IT ITS THE DUDE
FUCK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.