[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved comedians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Dave-Chappelle-racist-chapel.jpg (50 KB, 852x505) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Chappelle-racist-chapel.jpg
50 KB, 852x505
Does /pol/ approve dave chapelle?
>>
>>57263242
Hello, I am /pol/ and I approve Dave Chappelle
>>
Chappelle saw pedowood for what it was and got so disgusted he started lifting, traveled to africa and smoked 500 pounds of weed.
>>
>>57263312
Do you approve of toilets?
>>
>>57263242
Dave Chapelle was an ironic nigger, hence, not a nigger. Plus he said fuck you to unhollyhood and built a farm in africa. Pretty based IMO. Blacks should follow his example.
>>
>>57263242

Yes
>>
>>57263508
>nigger
>not being a nigger

Impossible unless you're delusional, which you seem to be.
>>
I think his producers wanted him to rape or kill someone, for the fame, which is why he isn't doing it any more.

Idk I honestly don't know enough about Dave to make an assessment.
>>
>>57263601
>black
>nigger
There's a distinct difference retard.
>>
>>57263601
nigger=/=black

you seem to be a niggger, even though you may not be black
>>
Black dude who makes fun of dindus

Cool guy
>>
>>57263601
I think he was a wannabe central-Asian. He was secretly Muslim and has an Asian wife. He's a nigger with the souls of a Kazakh or uygur. And he enjoys sucking women's toes.
>>
File: 1426771935819.jpg (54 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1426771935819.jpg
54 KB, 400x637
>>57263242
a very well informed man who is a comedic genius.
I fucking miss watching that show.
>>
>>57263242
well, /pol/ isn't one person, but I certainly approve of him. His standup is still hilarious and the first 2 seasons of his show are virtually flawless. Every skit was an instant classic.
>>
>>57263242
He's pretty much the only Comedian I have trouble understanding, and I do fine with the Irish ones.

And his "black" act, even if it's ironic, was too offputting to me to try for longer than a few minutes, even though I heard good things about him.
>>
I don't like how he only makes racist jokes. I'm sure he doesn't hate white people but ALL his comedy I've seen from him is about how silly white people are or how black people do things.
>>
File: Patrice O'Neal Incredulous.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Patrice O'Neal Incredulous.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>57263242
>>
>>57264623
Dont be a hypocrit faggot. As if /pol/ talks so highly about niggers and shit.
>>
>>57264672
So fucking based.
>>
Chapelle is one of the good ones, in one of his stand ups he encourages people to do whatever it takes to get them out of the hood.

Besides, Chapelle show was great because he could make fun of all races without getting in trouble.

There's one scene where some crackheads run over a small kid on a bike. And one of the crackheads get out and steal the tiny pink bike and cycle away.
>>
>>57263242
>nothing but race jokes

Got boring really fucking fast.
>>
File: a real jerk.png (195 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
a real jerk.png
195 KB, 700x290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
>>
>>57263242
one of the best shows ever made
and the way he took his money and ran was based
>>
>>57264867
it was made in order to divide and push stereotypes( they exist for a reason, but like you pointed out having them in your face every episode was meh)

he did the right thing by leaving, they wanted him to do the rituals -were a dress, promote atheism,make fun of the nuclear family,etc, but he did not leave clean, it was only after it became to obvious for him, he still sold out for 3 seasons.
>>
>>57263242
Him, Bill Burr and Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>57263242

/pol/ approved comedians:

Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Pryor, Hicks, O'neal, Chapelle, Burr, Jim Jeffries,
>>
Hannibal Burress is a good black comedian imho
>>
File: tbh.png (20 KB, 360x221) Image search: [Google]
tbh.png
20 KB, 360x221
>>57263654
>>57263654
so pol isnt racist towards black people?
>>
>>57265897
You've been conditioned to think "racism" whenever legitimate criticism is leveled at a group of brown people. We toss in the slurs because it's "nigger" is less verbose than "urban-culture nonproductive societal parasite with a victim complex, specifically of African descent."
>>
No, his comedy is perfectly in sync with the narrative.
All his racial humour was to make fun of stereotypes. When he portrayed blacks as niggers, it wasn't to make fun of them, it was to make fun of racists who are "stupid enough " to believe them.
The whole "sprinkle some crack on them" was supposed to imply that police just goes around shooting innocent dindu muffins and then blames it all on them, which is exactly what the narrative is.
It always baffles me, how people can call comedy politically incorrect, when it tells exactly what you already believe in, just with an occasional sex joke.
>>
>>57263389
Only when there are no toilet witches
>>
>want to post the love contract skit to show how prophetic Chappelle was
>can't find a non-shitty vid on Youtube

Guess the kikes took it down because it promotes rape culture
>>
>>57267586
Oh man, I remember that, and you're right, it was prophetic. Of course at the time it was outlandish enough to be funny and not much else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kc3hhsd5JM

Doug Stanhope is approved in my books
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.