[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canadian millennials richer, more likely to be working t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: justin-trudeau1.jpg (33 KB, 720x418) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau1.jpg
33 KB, 720x418
>Canadian millennials richer, more likely to be working than U.S. counterparts
>Better job prospects and better access to credit north of the border
>A large part of this economic success among Canadian millennials comes as result of a new generation of young women who are better educated and more likely to be working than both American women and previous generations.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/millennials-wealth-1.3346075
>>
>cbc

are you retarded lmao

CANADIAN GOVERNMENT SAYS CANADA IS GREAT
>>
>better access to credit
translation:
>more gullible and willing to become debt slaves
>>
k... keep me posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
>>
I can't wait to see what 25k Syrians will do to those numbers
>>
>>57262956
https://www.td.com/document/PDF/economics/special/Canadian_US_Millennials.pdf
>>
canadians and elitist shitposting again. I wonder if it's the regular canadians or the quebecois who are the assholes. maybe both.
>>
>>57263059
>https://www.td.com
>Canadian bank says young people have better access to credit here

WOW!

This is advanced shilling
>>
File: 1416493431333s.jpg (3 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1416493431333s.jpg
3 KB, 119x125
>>57262893
HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES.

THE SWARMS OF RETAIL WORKERS AND GENDER STUDY GRADUATES MAKE THIS COUNTRY RUN! IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A PATRIARCHISTTTT

23 and haven't acquired any sort of debt

FEEELS SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

>Anon why don't you get a credit card, you can just buy shit online.

Sorry i like what little money i actually have as opposed to you spending your OSAP at the bar on Friday and Saturday nights.
>>
>>57263370
Nothing wrong with a credit card if you pay the balance.

I get PC points on mine and they gave me a bag of cookies when I signed up.
>>
>>57262893

The second largest country in the world whose entire population is less than that of some US states has different living conditions.

Wow, what a shocker.
>>
>>57263370
>people tell me to get a credit card to raise my credit score if I know how to pay back denbts
>some of these people have good credit but they are all in crippling debt they are ashamed of
More power to you anon, credit card life isn't healthy. Even loans I've had I can pay off in months, these other people can't catch up because they never record how much they actually spend.
>>
>>57263121

I can tell you nobody is proud in Alberta right now. This is ontario and Quebec stinking the place up with LOL WOMEN WORK MORE NOW
>>
>>57264114
bruh its 11 90% of ontario isn't awake yet

we dont get out of bed til after the first episode of maury
>>
>>57262893
>>57263059

Top kek looks like TD payed for a nice long form native ad at the CBC telling millennials to take out loans. Most MSM is just advertising now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.