[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people can't be racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Black people can't be racist
>>
>>57262495
And they can't be people either.
>>
>>57262677
/thread
>>
>>57262677
>>
>>57262677
/thread
>>
>>57262495
Expect white racists to attack you OP.
>>
File: 1377283944853.jpg (106 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
1377283944853.jpg
106 KB, 591x600
>>57262495

Probably a troll, but fuck it. This whole 'racism can't exist about power and control' diatribe needs to stop. Just because a group of people don't have a big sway over society doesn't mean they can't have prejudices and believe their race deserves to be above all others. Sure racism can't be put in the form of oppressive laws without power and control, but it's still racism.
>>
Black people shouldn't be.
>>
>>57262495
I'm black. I fucking loathe and despise Indians.

I am a proud racist. fuck those slimey Indians... I'm talking about the ones that got shipped to Africa to cut cane.

They are scam artists and sneaky as fuck. They will shaft you at every turn and I simply don't like them. They smell and are noisy and even in civilised areas they shit up the place will th their fucking fire crackers and noisy screaming kids and shitty curry smell.

fucking loads of family members all over the place. fucking nan calling me a kaffir but she can't even speak English properly. little shit kids fucking skinny and ratty running around shouting and trying to sell you shitty car sound.

Ayo but I can call anyone all sorts of shit to his face and I'm all good. Fuck yes being black these days is great. dad's got a top government job, I'm finished uni but just chilling because I don't need to work. We have a white woman who looks after my two younger siblings while my mom goes shopping and shit... great times.
>>
>>57263714
Do you make your white woman speak like she's from the south in the US?
>>
>>57263714
You are not racist, you cant be racist, I'm white, only I can be racist. Ok? Now please, have all my stuff as a sorry for slavery, would you like anything else my beautiful man?
>>
>>57263208
My favorite is to apply that logic to other things, like rape and murder. Very quickly people start to see how dumb the logic is, redpilled my mom a bit last night on the whole thing, though shes liberal shes very open to my ideas and I spend a lot of time talking to her about /pol/ stuff, I'm open with her about my anti-semitism, holocaust problems etc and she seems cool with it and still listens to me about other stuff.

told her about the Holocauster last night, she laughed.
>>
>>57262495
Of course not. “Racist” is a slur for whites- “all whites are racist” “only whites are racist” etc.
Calling a black person a racist is like calling a white person a nigger.

>>57263714
Whatever Piet. You write exactly like a white person pretending to be black. Every black person’s maid I’ve ever seen has been black. Why would you hire a woman who can’t even speak your mother tongue to raise your kids?
>>
>>57262677
America just dropped a bomb on niggers harder than the bombs they dropped on Serbia holy shit.
>>
>>57262677
Annnnnnnnnnd we're done here
>>
>>57262677
first post best post
>everytime
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.