[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most bizarre historical theft you've seen from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: girl.jpg (10 KB, 350x259) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
10 KB, 350x259
What is the most bizarre historical theft you've seen from niggers? We all know about Egypt, but I'm talking about REALLY left-of-centre shit. For me, it was a nigger who claimed (with a straight face) that the Shang Dynasty of Ancient China was black. Not even joking. Pic unrelated. Also:

WE
>>
Chingis khan was a n ethiopian from magal tribe
>>
The Nation of Islam believes that white people were created by an ancient black scientist with a hills-have-eyes-sized-head
>>
>>57262560

RARE
A
R
E
>>
That one where they say Buddha was black.
>>
>>57262493
King Arthur, Joan of Arc, William Wallace, Mozart, ect.
Basically, you know those new-agey dipshits who think they can commune with their past lives and they always turn out to have been Macedonian princesses or Spartan champions or some such nonsense? I think the same "my past was more exciting than my present" mentality exists in black communities eager to appropriate any history that doesn't involve being whipped and forced to pick cotton.
>>
>>57262560
Does your country have superior potassium?

Also the dumbest one I heard was
>Edward the Black Prince
>>
>>57262493
Charlemagne, Shakespeare, leprechauns, and samurai.
>>
Vikings
>>
God, I hope that Canadian nigger shows up in this thread.
>>
Beethoven and Mozart.
I guess it galls them to know that maybe the two most gifted and influential musical minds in recorded history were white boys.

>WE WUZ AMADEUS AND SHEEEIT
>>
>>57262493
Everything in history was done by blacks. Because whites evolved from them!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.