[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Syrian Conflict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 504x604
Okay /pol/ for many months I've been convinced Assad is the extreme lesser of multiple evils in Syria. And most the people saying he killed hundreds of thousands of civilians can't cite sources, and most sources I find seem to have an agenda to be bias, but then I found this site http://sn4hr.org

The sources of information don't seem THAT reliable, and it does seem like it could be some fake UN funded shit, but it has made me think, Is Assad;
A) a leader who refuses to be a U.S. Puppet and wants to govern the last secular country in the Middle East
B) a corrupt despot leader who kills his own people because he wants to hold on to power
C) his corruption is exaggerated
D) all of the above

I mean regardless of how bad he is, I want him to remain leader rather than Al Qaeda or IS or the 'free' Syrian army and their Islamic fundamentalism. I've found so many Facebook twitter and Instagram pages of people who live in Syria, and they all say they love Assad or at least that he isn't corrupt.

I need a Red Pill desu senpai
>>
I ask because UK is holding a vote on whether to bomb Syria today, looks like they're gonna get a majority
>>
The muslim animal only understands one thing: A whip

If he doesn't treat his people like peons under his foot, the whole infrastructure would crumble, cause people would consider him a joke.
>>
>>57261715
Assad is a leader educated in the West who is largely secular in comparison to the other options. If you read the declassified Pentagon reports, you will see that ISIS was created solely for the purpose of disposing of Assad and replacing him with another puppet government.

I wouldn't be worried with the west trying to bomb him and take Syria away from him, though, since Russia supports and aids him. They wouldn't want to give Putin a reason to lend his ground to air missiles to Assad to take care of some bombers.
>>
I'll recommend you follow some Syria General threads which has lots of links or pastebins with links to everything regarding the Syrian war.
Current one is here >>57256007
>>
>>57261715
Of course he and his government are corrupt by our standards. But everyone in that regions is. The reason I support him is that the US pretends to be saving ''''muh oppressed freedom fighters'''' fro an ebul dictator. If they actually cared about the well being of ordinary people, they wouldn't support Saudi campaigns in Yemen and would depose their regime and others like it altogether
>>
>>57261855
I lived in Syria for a few years, i have Syrian roots.
Syria is a nationalist country, and the backbone of the opposition is religious. The Syrian government is corrupt to a level, just like every other average country (south east Asia tier). Assad himself refused to build status of himself and drives his own car.
Assad is the last Arab leader taking a firm stance against the west and Israel, and for being such a bad goy the unrest in Syria was amplified and fueled from the outside.
Your average pro-assad syrian is secular and does not care about your religion, where as those against Assad have their hatred founded upon sectarianism.
>>
>>57262023

okay man, thanks!
>>
>>57261715
Forgot to include.
the site you found is basically an FSA shill haven
>>
>>57262094

Is that you Syrian girl partisan?
>>
>>57262055

Yeah that's what I thought, I mean I don't know which sources to trust, it's hard to believe they just kill innocent people, I have a feeling most of the 'civillains' in source were actually 'muh freedom fighters'
>>
>>57262185

And to clarify, the FSA are the 'moderates' that actually aren't so moderate and are very similar to ISIS in that they are Islamic fundamentalists, right?
>>
>>57262143
>>57261715
my parents are from syria and its D for both him and his dad
>>
>>57262224
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

It happened once pretty sure Assad 2.0 did it again
>>
>>57262295
FSA will wear a 'moderate' mask in the face of western interests or media, CNN may interview them while they chant for democracy. Other than that, they are basically fighting a holy war against the "nusayris", a sectarian label they give to the alawites, Assads islamic sect.
Only moderate when it suits them, turn on Al-Jazeera and the FSA is the same as ISIS in terms of religious fanaticism
>>
>>57263091
So if FSA are islamists, why do IS and sometimes Al-Nusra Front fight against them?
>>
>>57263423
for control
>>
>>57262296
my extended family goes back to syria every year. they cannot and will not picture one without bashar. he is what the country needs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.