[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paganism Are there are any serious Pagans, Neo-Pagans, Neuheiden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: Irminsul.png (36 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
Irminsul.png
36 KB, 657x657
>Paganism

Are there are any serious Pagans, Neo-Pagans, Neuheiden here? Are there any at all?

If so, what exactly do you believe and do? Are you praying, do you attend any kind of services, sacrifices? What is spirituality for you, what exactly do you believe?
>>
>>57261411
>paganism
>2015
It's like you don't want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>57261539

Not that Christianity is much better

Functional Christianity is a cult for kucks wanting to love the Other and reject their own people
>>
>>57261539

It's 2015, dude!
Almost 2015+1!
>>
>>57261539
>2015
>christianity
Its like you dont want to be taken seriously.
>>
File: basedgod.jpg (36 KB, 322x500) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
36 KB, 322x500
>>57261411
VELES and SVAROG ok not JESUS
praise perun
>>
File: fallacy tublinears.jpg (17 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
fallacy tublinears.jpg
17 KB, 400x225
this is what i see

tattoo related

gift for the fertile gods
>>
>>57261749
65% of Nobel Prize laureates are Christian.
>>
>>57261615
>Not that Christianity is much better
But it is. Otherwise it wouldn't wipe out paganism.
>>
>>57262095

That is little more than an accident of history

If Mohammed had conquered Europe, 65 % of Novel Prize laureates would be Islamic

Whites would still be whites no matter the religion
>>
>>57262167

Then Islam is better?

Islam wiped out Christianity from Iran to North Africa, from Constantinople to Mauritania
>>
>>57261411
No.
>>
>>57262192
>Whites would still be whites no matter the religion

Based
This is what /pol (basically neo-conserative Yankees and their keks) doesn't seem to get.
That race > religion
>>
I am a Discordian. I don't go to any church.. or do anything. and that's kinda the point. There aren't any groups around here. I'm probably the only one in my town.
>>
>>57262244
Nah m8, the most relevant countries are still Christian.
>>
File: Nordics.jpg (86 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
Nordics.jpg
86 KB, 600x867
>>57261411
I am Asatru.
My religion is my own, i dont need any rituals to worship my gods, Odin and Thor.
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aasainusko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81satr%C3%BA_in_the_United_States
>>
>>57262167

Christianity is about to be wiped out by Islam.

I say Christians and Pagans work together to stop the Muslim menace. We can live in peace, Islam cannot.
>>
>>57262167
It didn't really wipe it out. Most of it is Greco-Roman and European pagan ideals, symbolism, and rhetoric. It appropriated, supplanted, and incorporated paganism, but a significant portion of Christian ideals are pagan in origin.
>>
>>57262333

The countries that have been kucking themselves for the last centuries are also the ones that have remained historically christian

Christian Conservative is an accident of history.

Jesus was a radical nihilist that saw the World as a waste of time, and servitude to the Other as the only virtue.

Read the Gospel with an open mind and you will see that Jesus is quite explicit about that

>>57262280
/pol/ has been getting crappier since moot turned it into /int/ 2.0 desu

There are not even Evola threads anymore
>>
>>57262358
I met a girl on /int/ who claimed to be Asatru (surprisingly she was a fourth jewish)

She said she carries around a thor hammer necklace and has even performed small blood sacrifices but she admits its just for fun although it gives her peace of mind

She says he preforms weekly rituals and attends festivals even claimed she was related to Odin.

>>57261411
So to answer your question, yes there are serious neo pagans but they arent devout as say a muslim would be devout. The enjoy the traditions and the lore and embracing there culture.
>>
>>57261411

Heathen.

Praying is more equivalent to asking for inspiration or luck, in a particular endeavor. Not asking your God(s) to intervene in your life, that's ridiculous.

I make sacrifices (blot's) to the Gods at certain times of year. More often, I leave something out for the land wights, and remember my ancestors.

All there is to it.
>>
>>57261411

I'll answer you seriously, anon.

I'm a heathen. I honor (not worship) my ancestors and our gods. I respect those of my ancestors who did great things and were Christian, I just don't follow the god they chose to adopt.

I believe that gods are higher beings, but neither omnipotent nor omniscient. Just as our gods are our ancestors, other peoples have their own gods and ancestry.

I do pray, but not for things, if that makes sense. Prayer is an expression of respect and marks ritual, but I don't say, "hey, [deity], please gib me dat." Our gods are role-models, not miracle dispensers. The best way I can demonstrate my loyalty to Woden, for example, is to learn from him and follow his path to wisdom and power, to the best of my ability.

I generally attend one or two social religious events a year. We do make sacrifices. At the home level, this is generally alcohol and food; at larger gatherings, goats are really popular lately. When I say we sacrifice a goat, I don't mean we just kill it or turn it into a holocaust or whatever Christians think of when they hear sacrifice, but that we ritually slaughter it, cook it, share it in a communal meal and offer a choice portion for the gods and ancestors (generally by immolation or hanging in a tree).

Any questions?
>>
File: Thorshammer.jpg (5 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Thorshammer.jpg
5 KB, 236x236
>>57262627

Well i have Thors hammer on my neck too, but i dont attend any stupid rituals, or do some kind of fucking blood sacrifices.

And im not a relative to any of the old gods, im not insane.

Main rule about being Asatru is that you decide how you worship your gods.

Most i have done is to grab the hammer in my fist and ask for Strength before doing something hard.
>>
I'm somewhat of a hermetist. The Earth Lore new age fags ruin everything though. Mental alchemy is the real deal.
>>
>>57261411
>Are there are any serious Pagans, Neo-Pagans, Neuheiden here?
Yes.
>If so, what exactly do you believe and do?
Do you mean like, do I think the stories are really true? No, I'm not a fucking Christian or some shit, I don't seriously believe in magic.
>Are you praying, do you attend any kind of services, sacrifices?
I do stuff on weekends and holidays and stuff but it's mostly just an excuse to get terribly drunk and have a generally good time, like proper religious practice. We do sacrifices but it's just when we're slaughtering something anyway we just say some words over it.
>>
>>57261411
I'm not sure if I'm "serious," but I identify as a pagan. I try to talk to the Gods sometimes and occasionally I'll get some inspiration. Should get more serious about performing blots and stuff.
>>
Paganism: the meme religion
>>
>>57261411
Christianity is retarded but paganism is on whole another level. It's not even possible to be pagan today since 90% of knowledge about pagan rites is lost, and the rest is a grain of truth mixed with bullshit roleplaying for fat neckbeard outcasts.
>>
>>57261411
paganism was raw human emotion, unfettered by societal stigma, its who we all are - and you can see how what was seen as the gods speaking through us using emotion back then, today is labeled as mental illness. Everything that existed back then still exists today, but we've come up with a different language for it, and given it different labels to invoke different imagery. Think about it, when you hear a word, what happens inside your head? You get imagery based off your experience with the word, and it shapes how you feel about the situation. Monotheism has put in a lot of effort to cage humans within themselves - live freely by your own will.
>>
>having a religion and its almost 2016
Come on guys, you sound no better than the mudslimes you talk about.
>>
>>57263073
There are plenty of different pagan religions. Don't think so narrowly. Even so, it's very possible. It's not like most people who are Christian actually follow the original Christian religion
>>
>>57263207
Edgy
>>
I am not pagan but I don't feel like I am Christian. I just dont.

I believe in a God that created everything (don't know if there is just one god or more I don't honestly care I just call it the force) and I believe that no man on this world has ANY idea what this god is or what he wants or what he said.

I know for a god damn FACT however that it's not the Christian or Muslim or whoevers god. I mean even if he IS he sure as hell aint the one written in the book that's for sure.

Religion in modern day is a fucking joke and should be abolished with fire and iron. Seriously.

If there is a God he doesn't give a shit about what you do.
There are no commandments or any bullshit like that all those are written by a man to control another man.

So why bother even praying to such a thing?

I don't know his reasons and I am sure as hell if an almighty something created the universe he sure as hell wont focus on one tiny planet to give a damn about anything.
>>
File: oath_of_druids1.jpg (180 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
oath_of_druids1.jpg
180 KB, 624x468
I'm a mix of beliefs involving Druidism, zen Buddhism and existentialism, and think that existence is based on Mandelbrot set type of system with Phi as an integral part of it if mapped as an equation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOTuFVnWv0
>>
>numerous pagan religions

There is only one Enki
>>
>>57262333
>the most relevant countries are still Christian

>China
>India

not christian

>USA
>EU

not Christian at all. 90% of "christains" in EU and USA don't give a flying fuck about Christianity in general.

So that leaves Russia as the only relevant Christian country.
>>
>>57261539
yes because worshipping an undead jew is so much cooler than a thunder god
>>
>>57261411
I don't know to be honest. The idea of worshiping mythological gods seems pretty degenerate in my eyes, however, I just cannot accept Christianity being the religion that it is. A spineless, weak, on your knees Judaic religion that exists with the ridiculous notion of "salvation".

I find the religions of Tradition to be far more enlightening and certainly healthier for the psyche. It should be a surprise to nobody that when our ancestors worshipped the gods of Tradition they were fierce warriors yet wonderful creators of society. In my eyes, Christianity was always inevitably going to lead to the atheism we have today. It is a religion that fundamentally began with preaching "everyone is equal under the eyes of the Lord" - they are the original SJW's.
>>
>>57262192
If Mohammed had conquered Europe, 65 % of Novel Prize laureates would be Islamic
Nope. You think the Earth is round? Off with your head infidel.
>>
We must not divide ourselves.
It just makes it easier for Islam to conquer us.

Turning to paganism is fine, I think that paganism and tribalism hold the best future for Europe, but at the moment, we shouldn't fight within our own ranks over religion. We should unite against the common enemy that is Islam and non-european invaders.

I don't care if you're pagan, Christian or atheist, as long as you stand for Europe, you are my brother or sister.

EVROPA INVICTA
DEUS VULT
HEIL ODIN
>>
File: woods.jpg (996 KB, 1029x1371) Image search: [Google]
woods.jpg
996 KB, 1029x1371
My Pantheism has Pagan aspects. Living things in nature are the ultimate expression of the laws of the Universe in my view. The equivalent of my worship is spending an hour a week in the woods, and spending roughly the same time looking at the stars at night. I revere nature and living things as sacred.
>>
>>57264013
I would rather worship someone who teaches temperance rather than hedonism.
>muh will
>>
>>57264366

I agree, Belgbro.
>>
>>57264575
Lol you're not even European you clown. We don't have some unstemmed flood of muslim immigrants like they do.
>>
>>57264390
Do you see nature as paternal or maternal?
>>
>>57264643

>thinks Americans are all non-white
>thinks Americans can't think about European issues

Ok. Good talk.
>>
>>57264769
As far as living things in nature, it seems as if biology itself is more maternal than paternal. We were birthed and fostered by nature, we are also living wild animals ourselves.
>>
>>57264970
That's where I disagree with you. If nature were maternal it would take far more liberties in caring for the self. Nature has always been a heroic struggle and man has always found his place in this struggle.
>>
>>57264922
No I'm talking about your nationality, not your race. You're just talking about something you only know from /pol/ as if you're in it like they are.
>>
>>57265039
Well this aspect is largely irrelevant, it doesn't work it's way into my thoughts or perception of the world very often. Nature and its effect on biology with the process of natural selection is the most brutally pure process in our surroundings.
>>
>>57264922
"We say that an American has no business in the affairs of Europe the same as a European has no business in the affairs of America."
>>
>>57265068

"European" isn't a nationality.

I'm saying what I say, not what you imagine your mind-reading powers tell you. If some Belgbro says white people shouldn't fight over religion amongst themselves, I can agree regardless of where I am.

Tryhard again.
>>
>>57265226
He was specifically talking about the conquest of Islam, not generally arguing over religion. Whatever man, I don't give a fuck this clearly means a lot to you.
>>
>>57265412

Yes, Europe means a lot to me. I feel no guilt over this.
>>
Worship or praise of gods is an alien concept to the Nordic soul and imo is a model for the attitude the religion's creators wish for people to have to their rulers.

Any god that demands worship is not worthy of worship. Such a demand is a good index of Semitism.
>>
>>57265509
Have you ever been there? I don't know man, I have enough heartache for my own people that I don't give a fuck what happens to Europe.
>>
>>57265509
Half of them want this to fucking happen anon.
>>
>>57261411
No one in the world has any idea what Paganism is anymore.
All "Paganism" is, is the identity plastered onto those who still practiced folk religions and didn't sign up for the institutionalized UN-tier nonsense of Christianity.
Protip: If you think there is a difference between folk religions and Christianity, you're not a Pagan. You're drinking the Kool-Aid.
>>
>>57265695

Of course I have. Most of my family still lives there.

America is a wild and crazy ride, but I don't want Europe to go the same way.
>>
>>57265956
Basically, Paganism means "not Christian"
As Goyim means "not Jewish"
As "shitskin" means "not white"

So it's cool to own that identity when interacting with these retards, but among your kind, if you're referring to yourself as "Pagan", you're a dumbass.
>>
>>57266418
And another thing, if you think you're going to re-kindle the lost folk religion of your people, chances are you're going to do a shoddy attempt at mimicking it from shoddy descriptions and the tattered pages of history books.

"New Age" religions are what it evolved into. Astrology, Luciferianism, Satanism, Wicca, and so on.
There is no such thing as a religion of lone wolves seeking an identity.
>>
>>57262358
>my gods
>Finnish flag
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 598x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 598x819
I'm of Polish and Bavarian descent, Catholicism is my ancestral religion.
>inb4 Wotan and Perun are your ancestral gods
No they're not shithead, ancient Bavarians worshipped the Sun.
>>
>>57267329
There was a time when people still really understood that the magic of religion was in the minds of the youth. The elders used wordplay, legend, and symbolism to transmit positive values to the next generation. You're supposed to *wink, wink* grow out of the campfire stories and make up new ones.

If you didn't grow up as part of this cycle, then you haven't any idea what you're doing.
>>
>>57267997
Therefore, Santa Claus exists.

*wink wink*
>>
>>57268334
The good news is, Christianity is always seeking "lost souls" to tell their campfire stories to.
And they do it in such extravagance, with such bravado, that it's no wonder that the ancients allowed their people to join in on it, because that's the whole point.

So run back to your ancestral religion, Christfag.
>>
>>57269263
>>
File: confused.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
74 KB, 300x256
>replying to yourself for half an hour
>>
File: Trump1.jpg (99 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.jpg
99 KB, 1401x788
>>57269982
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.