[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italian school banned Christmas in the name of multiculturalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 28
File: Italian Pepe (very rare).png (120 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Italian Pepe (very rare).png
120 KB, 260x260
>Christmas is cancelled: Italians outraged over school decision to ban festivities

>Italian prime minister Matteo Renzi has criticised a headmaster who banned Christmas concerts and carols in his school near Milan in the name of multiculturalism.

>Marco Parma, 63, prompted protests from some parents and a media outcry by deciding to postpone the annual Christmas concert for primary school pupils until January and rebrand it a “winter concert” which will not feature any religious songs.
>“In a multi-ethnic environment, it causes problems,” Parma said, saying his decisions had been influenced by an unhappy experience last year.
>“Last year we had a Christmas concert and some parents insisted on having carols. The Muslim children didn’t sing, they just stood there, absolutely rigid.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/30/christmas-is-cancelled-italians-outraged-over-school-decision-to-ban-festivities
http://kpic.com/news/offbeat/italian-principal-accused-of-canceling-christmas
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2015/11/30/row-over-school-cancelling-christmas_ab6ee027-94c1-4af5-92a7-4b2faaacb19c.html
>>
>>57261274
BUt they didn't ban christmas per se, only the christian songs related to winter solstice.
What's wrong with it?
>>
>even Italy is ćucked
>>
At least people hate that idea not like sweden
>>
>>57261427
thinking like that is what led to the state of the world. Fight back or live long enough to see your son become a tranny and hang himself.
>>
>>57261427
do you enjoy becoming Sweden?
>>
>>57261541
Yes, we all think alike over here, you dipshit.
>>
File: RarePepita [Limited Edition].jpg (45 KB, 453x515) Image search: [Google]
RarePepita [Limited Edition].jpg
45 KB, 453x515
>the headmaster resigned
>>
FUCKING WAUW
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
A
U
W
>>
File: 4362623623.jpg (189 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
4362623623.jpg
189 KB, 600x429
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is how cultural marxism works, people. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>57261274
Nice play compa.

Every political parties, even our Merkel-lover prime minister, criticized the act. People are protesting.
It lasted just 2 days and the principal of the school had to resign his job.
We will never bend over inferior cultures.
>>
>>57261427
It is a race crime
>>
>>57261564
>>57261587

*tip fedora*
>>
File: 1355538539957.png (44 KB, 824x600) Image search: [Google]
1355538539957.png
44 KB, 824x600
>>57261274
>The Muslim children didn’t sing, they just stood there, absolutely rigid.
>>
>>57262002
Finocchio senza palle
>>
>>57262002
thats not how memes work.
>>
>>57262087
Baciapile.
>>
>>57262087
>>57262158
Mamma mamma anon mi ha detto finocchio! Ngueee
>>
Et tu Italy?
>>
>>57262292
1870 best year of my life
>>
Aren't Italians well known for being xenophobic? Why are they letting it happen?
>>
Good good. Let the hate flow through you.

The fire rises.

Race war when? Soon!
>>
File: marco-parma-m5s1-300x225.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
marco-parma-m5s1-300x225.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>votare M5S
kek
>>
File: hijab.gif (140 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hijab.gif
140 KB, 200x200
i knew something like this would happen
atleast christmas is fun and nice, muslims don't have stuff like that
>>
File: 463635.jpg (151 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
463635.jpg
151 KB, 700x467
>>57262002
fail
>>
>>57262698
triggered
>>
Fuck other people's culture. If they don't like it they can go eat a dick. There's no reason to change your own traditions to appease some butthurt crybullies
>>
>>57263366
Christianity isn't part of european or italian culture, it's just another foreign semitic cult like islamic or judaism. Papal states were and Vatican still is a full fledged foreign entity too.
>>
>>57263732
That is very true, however, if they have been practicing their cult traditions for years, why should they change to make a minority of the degenerate population happy?
>>
>>57264025
Why you assume religion should have place at all in a public primary school?
That's child abuse in my opinion.
>>
>Italy

who cares
>>
>>57264370
Exactly, it shouldnt. It creates more problems in the end, but people don't go to middle eastern countries and say that they should take down their Muslim holiday decorations because it goes against their tradition. Why do they think they can impose their culture in a different country just because they don't like it?
>>
I wonder how long it'll take /pol/ to understand that countries are not in this individually, we're all controlled by the SAME external force (US/EU/NATO) which is actively, deliberately, attempting to exterminate the white race through massmigration of racial foreigners, weakening of local culture in favour of international capitalist liberal culture.
>>
>>57262455
We aren't. People complained and he was forced to resign. OP just wants to shitpost
>>
>>57264370
either you have a tradition and respect it, or open up space for people who have it.
>>
>>57264515
Australia Shitposting......every fucking time
>>
File: milano_islam.jpg (113 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
milano_islam.jpg
113 KB, 800x601
>>57261274
Friendly reminder that this was Milan a few years ago.
>>
>>57264581
Dunno, I'm italian atheist. It's not like I dislike christian fanatics or prefer muslim ones. Those in the arabian desert can shag goats and worship the black box till end of days for all I care, it don't bother me.

>>57264758
Large amounts of christians aren't white either, your logic is flawed.
Look at how many christians in congo, ethiopia,nigeria, south east asia; those are your "brothers in faith" Sven.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
>"They are coming to Russia believing there will be a good job and this is a way of getting into Europe," said Penny Grenfell, racial task force coordinator for the Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy, which provides medical and legal aid to Africans. "A lot of them think this is part of Europe. They think Russia has the same culture as Europe."

>said Penny Grenfell, racial task force coordinator for the Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy,

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-russia-africans-20141102-story.html

http://ilmanifesto.info/il-problema-dellabuso-sessuale-delle-religiose-africane/
tl;dr: loads of young black christians nuns from (est?) africa taking le dick of white higher ups in italy

Are you the same mad Sven that sperg on syrian threads?
>>
>my university removes the Christmas tree in 2 buildings for unknown reasons
>faculty is already throwing a fit in email discussions
Feels good to know that my university isn't blue pilled.
>>
>>57265406
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57265881
>RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
>>
>>57262612
Fuck, I knew that M5S were crazy but this is a new low
>>
>>57266333
Non erano i cinque stelle quelli delle scie chimiche?
>>
>>57266451
sì brah
>>
File: 144907341798[1].png (48 KB, 237x274) Image search: [Google]
144907341798[1].png
48 KB, 237x274
>>
>>57266333
Tanto peppe ha già messo in moto la fabbrica di cazzate per distogliere l'attenzione da sto cretino e da Livorno sommersa dai rifiuti per colpa del sindaco 5 stelle
>>
>>57266949
Shitty shop t.bh f.am
>>
File: feelingitatbar.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
feelingitatbar.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>57266981
There is really no alternative in this shithole

>vote PD, get EU, niggers, muslims and corruption
>vote Lega, get the old enstablishment and corruption
>vote M5S get niggers, muslims, retards and probably corruption
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
Marco Parma, and any liberal that does this should be hangued in public as a lesson to traitors to their own country and western civlization.
>>
If you're gonna promote multiculturalism, the last thing you should do is ban your own culture. What exactly are they promoting?
>>
File: 1441499405919.png (32 KB, 737x1021) Image search: [Google]
1441499405919.png
32 KB, 737x1021
>>57266949
>>57268448
Dank rares, Italy bros.

Here, in memoriam of the beginning of the end here is a turk-roach pepe
>>
>>57261427
>Banning Christianity
>Italy

If you can't see the blatant absurdity of this, I can't help but say you're part of the problem.
>>
THROW THE MUSLIMS DOWN THE WEEEELL

YEE-AAAHH

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE
>>
File: 4chan-women-feminist-Islam.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
4chan-women-feminist-Islam.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
And fuck those muslim children that do not want to participate in western civilization.

If they dont like it, stay home worshipping their child molester rapist Mohammad with their retard parents.

And if the kids still dont like it, boil those muslim kids in excrement.

You sing christimas songs you fucking animals and join western civilization instead of being animals.
>>
>>57261274
>cathokeks
Not even once 2bh
>>
>>57269657
but nobody goes to school on xmas
>>57269883
>supporting judeofascism
>thinks there is any difference between lesser golems of kabbalah like mussies and christ worshippers
you are literally the problem
>>
After the shitstorm that kek deen had to resign. I don't get why you're posting this shit now. He tried to be the Grinch but we prevented it....

Also, in a city in the province of Lucca, some schools didn't want to do the nativity scene so the Mayor went full Alpha mode and made an "ordinanza" (sort of city wide rule) to enforce it in every school.

We're not Sweden.
>>
>>57261274
I've worked in a London primary school with a large muslim population and this is how it always starts.
And they see it as weakness thar people capitulate to their ever increasing demands . And they start to demand more
>>
>>57261427
>It's really uncomfortable for the Muslim children, let's remove anything remotely Christian from Christian holidays
>next year
>these poor Muslim children need to be able to celebrate their religion and it would be a really good learning experience for local children who haven't experienced other cultures!
>celebration of Muhammad

This is where it leads. And don't tell me it doesn't because this exact fucking incident occurred in Sweden before it went off the deep end. We've all seen the Swedish children video celebrating it.

The goal posts will move every single fucking time you give them an inch.
>>
>>57270687

>This

And why liberal brainwashed western civilization is in peril.

They basically have brainwashed themselves, out of liberal stupidity, and also ingrained fear, into being so tolerant, they surrender to their enemies.

And they call others that will not tolerate bullshit in THEIR OWN countries nazis or some other stupid shit.

Throughout history Islam only respects strength, fear, and dominance.

And you show them no quarter.

We slowly destroyed our strength. And they know we are kucks and pussies, and they dont even have to ask...we give them western civilization willingly like happy stupid little kuck children thinking they will like us, and not hurt us, and maybe want to be our friends.

Fuck them. Cruxify them on the streets. Boil their children in excrement. Put the fear of god into your enemy. They do that to us.

And we only live in fear and give them every inch while they slap and spit on our faces.

The Lion of the West must awaken against these animals. And show them no mercy. No humanity. No tolerance. Only fire, destruction, and such barbarity, that they will truly see what God is.

Eat their livers before their eyes. Then boil them excrement.

Kill the cancer that is Islam. It has been trying to replace and kill western civilization since it began.
>>
>>57271574
It literally descended into consulting the local imam about whether they could learn drawing and music

Planning Christmas was a fucking nightmare
>>
>>57271574
le crusades may may

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade#Sack_of_Constantinople
>>
>>57261693
When we make fun of Sweden, we know there are some Swedish patriots and some of you aren't keks. We are making fun of the ones we see on TV, crying when refugees come off trains and bringing them flowers.
>>
File: with jews.gif (35 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
with jews.gif
35 KB, 500x555
>>57262002
Hehe, bravo gentile. Fa' il tuo lavoro e aiutaci a distruggere l'Europa.
>>
File: 1421461006649.jpg (118 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1421461006649.jpg
118 KB, 460x415
>>57261427
Kill yourself Enzo, sorry I mean Ahmed. You give them an inch, they take a foot. You have to tell them to fuck off. Europe isn't their land and in Roma do as Romans or kill yourself.
>>
File: 4chan-crusades-vs-Islam.jpg (147 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
4chan-crusades-vs-Islam.jpg
147 KB, 1584x1584
>>57271821
>>
>>57270375
Not yet atleast
>>
>>57272906
Ebin memepic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice
>>
File: 1448364697581.jpg (7 KB, 251x145) Image search: [Google]
1448364697581.jpg
7 KB, 251x145
>>57261274
>in the name of multiculturalism
>stripping one aspect of culture in the name of multiculturalism
>>
I'm getting a kick out of this anymore.

Fuck it, I'm gonna go buy a Quran and start flipping through it.

The least I can do is teach my kids how to walk among them.
>>
>>57273070
But there's no such thing as an european culture goyim
>>
>>57272511
They aren't swedish people, they are traitors.
>>
File: 1443971766719.jpg (856 KB, 1584x2508) Image search: [Google]
1443971766719.jpg
856 KB, 1584x2508
>>57272906
>>
>>57273070
multiculturalism, diversity, etc.

just means anti-white
>>
>>57273996
sauce on dat?
>>
>>57273996
What the fuck is that bullshit supposed to mean?
>>
>>57273996>>57274109

No source mohammad. The top ones are history.

The bottom one is fake and bullshit.

So because western civilization has been Christian....its battles in ever street and country.

Sorry Mohammad, that fake even proves your point. Western civilization is the best thing for the world.

And where musiims are even happy.

Or if you do not like the life you have in France, that France has given you out of human kindness, then leave it Muhammad. Go to Saudi Arabia, UAE...oh wait, they dont want you as a citizen there.

Go to Egypt then, or Liberia. Or why dont you move to Isis state then?

Oh wait...you dont want to go live in shit right Mohammad pig fucker?

Western civilization is more civilized than anything Islam has done.

And Islam is free to practised in most of the west. In usa, canada, france. You are free to be a mohammad pig fucker if you want.

But Islam is not satisfied with being part. It wants to dominate with its shit.

Any muslim is treated better in western countries, with more support, welfare, opportunity, peace, fair laws, than MOST christian would be treated in many muslim countries.

Leave France if you dont like it so much Mohammad.
>>
>>57273996
Gr8 b8 Ahm8 but those conquests weren't done by religious leaders but by countries, none of these conquests were as violent and bloody as mudshit ones with the exception of what happened in America (but those have always been the niggers of the Western world anyway). Also your map is wrong and lacks all the countries that were invaded and raped by mudshit hordes from Northern Africa to SE Asia.
tl; dr: Kill yourself.
>>
File: Just.gif (3 MB, 395x540) Image search: [Google]
Just.gif
3 MB, 395x540
>>
>>57265450
>Large amounts of christians aren't white either, your logic is flawed.
What? That has nothing to do with what I wrote. I asked a rhetoric question of how long it'll take /pol/ to realise that Itality is not suffering from what it is because it's Italy, or Sweden because it's Sweden, but that both these countries, and many others, are suffering under the invasion of racial foreigners into our countries, and the eradication of local cultures in favour of mass capitalist liberal culture, because of the same external forces (US, EU and NATO).
>>
File: 1449082007247.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1449082007247.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>57275524
>they're no happy in gaza
of course faggot, there's a war
>they're not happy in egypt
even though a coup d'etat happened and country's pretty stable, There are no egyptian migrants
>they're not happy in libya
Well duh faggot since gaddafi's gone it has been infested by militias and ISIS
>they're not happy in morocco
Country's stable, no migrants
>they're not happy in iran
No migrants
>iraq
even though ISIS and al-qaeda are holding half of iraq, it's still pretty intact and no migrants
>yemen
If you exclude houthis, pretty much everything is fine and people are happy
>afghanistan
Shitcanistan was getting shelled by both russians, talib and americans, since chechen war.
>pakistan
GIB KASHMIR, everything else is fine
>syria
Assad is barrel bombing people from here, and ISIS are beheading people from there
>lebanon
Everything's normal in lebanon.

also
>when we conquest, we prove that we are better
>if you conquest, you prove that your are savage and evil!
ebin double standards

The only reason muslims and arabs in general exist on yuropean soil, is because your politicians actually WANT them there, because there is a DECLINE in BIRTH RATES.

TL;DR: Sven can't afford a bit of cum to give his wife so merkel impoorts muslims so european birth rate decline stops.

So yeah, do some research before posting.

One more thing, there are many muslim conquests because arabs wanted a bigger country, not to spread religion, it's political purpose, not religious.
>>
>>57276354

>only reason muslims in europe or western world

Nope. because generally western civilization is very fair with musims, give them opportunity, freedom of religion, support, new life, and opportunity to better themselves and family.

But Islam rewards it by wanting special treatment, and often Sharia shit law.

Also, most people dont want them there because they know they turn everything to shit and shit, like they have turned in Sweden raping and violence, and how they are ruining Germany with their bullshit.

So only liberal blind dumb politicians think its still good idea. But muslims are fucking up all those countries so much, that even blind liberals are waking up some to the cancer of Islam.

Muslims cant just live and grow, and join humanity. They are still 1500 years in the past. and think their shit is the best. When really...it is not a way of life, law, or culture.
>>
>>57261274
You will not have heritage, culture, or tradition, white man.

You will be genocided from the Planet.
>>
>>57276354
RARE
A
R

EE
>>
>>57277230
1.Not my problem that your shitty politicians like trudeau and merkel are importing ISIS fighters

2. Not my problem that you can't breed for shit

3.See pic related? these are one of the many christians terrorist organizations, they're as bad as your pic

And all religious extrimists should exterminated.
>>
>>57276354
>they're not happy in morocco
>Country's stable, no migrants
>no migrants
Yeah right, europe is full of fucking moroccans
>>
File: 1433967633832.png (165 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1433967633832.png
165 KB, 500x528
>>57276354
>>they're not happy in morocco
>Country's stable, no migrants
>no migrants
>>
>>57277975

You want to know a little secret why people in western civilization dont breed like animals? Its not sperm.

Its because they are more human. They see as having 1 kid, 2 kids, and giving them a good life as the best thing. And having a good life of education, being able to afford to send them to good schools, the parents beign able to have good education and work, the whole famil progress, contributing to society as the ideal.

So western parents want to educate themselves, contribute to science, education, engineering, technology, medicine....EVERYTHING YOU use in your life Ahmed comes because of western civilization progress. Except maybe your food, or shit religion.

Muslims and niggers dont give a fuck if they have 8, 10 kids even if they are poor, even if cannot afford them, they know welfare will take care of them. Essentially they are admitting they are animals.

And they dont truly care about their kids either. Because if they did, they would want to only have them, if can care for each one and give them a good life. Instead of dragging them all down to the shit they came from.

Its not bc of sperm. Its because of intelligence.

A human intelligence does not have 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 kids if cannot afford them.

A muslim, or nigger, animal, has as many kids even if cant afford them and all family will be poor and the kids will suffer.

Specially with world population, decreasing resources, poverty, only an an animal would have so many kids like a muslim or nigger. But then again, by doing it, they basically prove they are animals.

>christians

Yeah, but christianity has reformed. Any shit you show, is the tiny of minority of christians in the world. And all world, all western civilization would put in jail, or say its wrong.

While if you look at stastic of terrorist attacks in the world. Go look them up for yourself Ahmed. You will see the large huge overwhelming majority are by jihadist muslims.
Islam is stuck 1500 years in the past.
>>
>>57261879
Based italia
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.