[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET OFF THE 'MEDS'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 7856519_orig.jpg (131 KB, 848x621) Image search: [Google]
7856519_orig.jpg
131 KB, 848x621
Daily reminder that what "doctors" call Schizophrenia is not a mental illness but in fact the effects of your third eye being restless, trying to open

the drugs they pump into you and force you to take are all there to simply dull your mind and make you fall in line, be easier to control. They only want the elite to be able to reach gnosis, enlightenment. the rest of us are forced to calcify our pineal glands with fluoride and synthetic oestrogen(found in plastics and tooth fillings), vaccines, hormones added to our meat, pesticides added to our fruit and veg, and when all that isn't enough and your third eye starts to struggle open they call you crazy and have you institutionalised and up the amount of drugs they pump into you.

GET OFF THE MEDS IT IS NOT MEDICINE IT IS POISON

Psychiatric shills and government agents would have you believing you need pills simply because you are unhappy or feel a general discontent with life but this is actually normal and healthy considering the world and society we live in. They will try to distract you with drugs, a constant barrage of hyper sexualised hyper violent media, and fatty food full of hormones and artificial flavour but once you begin to detoxify your body and mind you will begin to see how the world really is. You shouldn't be content and you shouldn't feel hopeful for how our society is or where your life is headed, you shouldn't trust the pills and injections they give you, begin de calcifying your pineal gland, start listening to your instincts, to your sober mind.

Do not believe the psychiatric shills
Do not believe the federal agents
Do not listen to their sheepish followers that roam the streets like vultures just waiting to dob someone in.
>>
>>57260936
ok senpai
>>
File: duo.png (86 KB, 214x203) Image search: [Google]
duo.png
86 KB, 214x203
>australia

Stop. Stop it now.
>>
Baka desu senpai
>>
File: aussie.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
aussie.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>57260936
>mfw
>>
File: 1447543661811.jpg (880 KB, 1371x2105) Image search: [Google]
1447543661811.jpg
880 KB, 1371x2105
>>57260936

what di if you have a psychotic episod tho?
like you can not sleep for days?
>>
>>57261252
>like you can not sleep for days?
Sleep deprivation can be a very beneficial form of meditation. If you cannot sleep for days perhaps you shouldn't be trying to sleep at all
>>
>>57260936

can confirm , had Kundalini awakening and got prescribed meds that fucked my health up
>>
>>57260936

if you want to know a REALLY easy way to restore functionality to the pineal gland - especially in areas with water fluoridation - try this:

start taking about 12mg (that's right - MILLIgrams, not MICROgrams) of iodine daily. you can either use Iodoral (which is excellent, but expensive), or just use some liquid Lugol's solution.

after about a week of persistent, daily use, just WATCH what happens with your dreams. it's crazy. they'll become a thousand times more vivid, longer, and much more memorable. this is not a slight difference; it is a HUGE difference.

you'll also note very many other improvements in your health. no shit.

and OP is absolutely right about psych meds/antidepressants being absolute poisons.
>>
>>57261333
yeah I was meditating lots at that time, but after like 4 days you start getting crazy its like reality and dreams mix, like having conciuos dreams.
>>
>>57260936
Calm down OP, they are not ready for the real red pills yet
>>
>>57261389

it takes about 7 months to feel good again, but the withdrawel from these meds is horrible.
>>
>>57260936
>mfw someone will believe this.
>>
>>57261602
It's not crazy you only think it is because you are raised to believe it to be crazy. It is difficult but if you can stick it through you reap the rewards. Just like Buddha under the Bodhi tree
>>
I take 1000mg of valproate every day, because my CNS is highly adrenalized. Stops me from binge drinking too, soon as I get to the 4th beer, I go straight to bed.

Pharmaceuticals are good for you, far better than smoking weed that's grown in god knows what or drinking a bottle of spirits.
>>
>>57261931
A stronger will power and better discipline is a far healthier alternative
>>
>>57261885
murica strong and smart
>>
>>57261419
I'm sure both of you hold degrees in organic chemistry?
>>
what good is purifying your body and opening your third eye when all you get to see is what a fkkn hellhole we're all stuck in? i'll take blind and blissful ignorance over "being aware" and "knowing the truth" while being powerless to do anything about it any day.
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 915x689) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 915x689
Sage
>>
my friends schizophrenia was so enlightened that he jumped off a bridge

But apparently he was only trying to open his third eye and see muhammad(PBUH)

Thanks op for the red pill!
>>
>>57262141

you don't need a degree in organic chemistry to know that, say, aspirin helps with headaches or that cyanide will kill you.

if you are referring to my stance on psych medications, i am well versed enough in the topic to know that they're poisons, and i have enough personal experience with them a decade or so ago to emphatically tell you that they're insanely bad for you.

i suppose you simply trust and believe that Big Pharma is really just a collection of humanitarian philanthropists that just want to help everyone out, and that's why every second commercial on tv in this country is one of their ads, and literally mundane, everyday, perfectly normal behaviors are being labelled as "psychiatric disorders" in order to create yet MORE of these poisons.

you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
>>
>>57262375
I see we finally got the attention of the shills
>>
>>57260936

Schizophrenia is actually one of the most basic neurological disorders. It's literally just your brain being too sensitive to dopamine. Which is why anti-psychotics are just dopamine blockers.
>>
BTW anyone here tried DMT?
I heard it's cool shit that allows you to visit parallel dimenstion with machines elves
kek
>>
>>57262492
Flouride is the enemy of Allah, correct my good mudstralian friend?
>>
>>57262485
i took psychiatric meds for 2 years. can confirm that they're awful for you; most of them make you gain a shitload of weight and cause you to sleep for 10+hrs a day

they're basically magic NEET pills. my psychosis story would probably make some /x/ people shit themselves too. i'd tell it now but i have class soon
>>
And yet idiots like you advocate for having green tea which has more fluoride in it than your water ever will.
>>
>>57261419
>Iodoral

did you try it yourself, where did you find that info?
>>
>>57262485

You should try talking to someone who actually has schizophrenia and see if they find it "enlightening" or just a fucking nightmare.

Big Pharma is not a collection of humanitarian philanthropists. They are in it for the DOSH. That does not mean they are lying about their product. It is in their economic interest to be correct about what they do.
>>
>>57262642
the attitude of your question is the reason you shouldnt try

tldr;this shit needs respect and drugs experience,proper set and setting and dosage
>>
Does smoking weed hurt your third eye abilities?
>>
>>57262764
Pray do tell, does it have anything to do with mockingbird or mkultra?
>>
>>57262615
>basic neurological disorder
>still no cure for it

can you cite that?
>>
>>57262764
plz post it from your phone
>>
>>57262795
Nah, I'm just curious
So you tried it?
How is it?
>>
>>57260936
Jimbo? Is that you?
>>
>>57262856
i actually just busted it but if this thread is still going when i get back i will post it.
>>57262842
it kinda felt like an mkultra case. 3 years later i still think about it a lot and there are still parts of it that don't make any sense.
>>
>>57262642
You should NEVER take DMT for fun.
>>
>>57262853
>basic cold
>no cure

Source?
>>
File: 1422143337013.jpg (179 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1422143337013.jpg
179 KB, 550x367
>>57261910

what is a good strategy to stick through it?
for me it was hard to communicate because no one understands you, but I was having the urge to talk to people and teach them.
>>
File: Shitposting101.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Shitposting101.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>
>>57262892
It may be super cool even a mystical experience to me but a hellish trip into psychiatric yard for you

different from person to person.cant really explain it verbally

fyi I had both trips
>>
>>57262642
I am going to, I just need to save up funds, since I don't plan on buying it from street vendors.
I need to experience something spiritual, or I think I might just snap and kill myself, or someone else. And DMT seems like the safest bet.
>>
>>57262986
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_hypothesis_of_schizophrenia

>hurr let me spout theories as fact

I bet you're an atheist too
>>
>>57262986
Too many variants=no vaccine
>>
>>57262782

oh yes, i tried it myself.

and the dreams aspect of it i sort of stumbled upon. i was taking iodine (to correct iodine deficiency) in what it considered "megadoses" in the West, whereas the average Japanese diet, for instance averages about 12.5mg daily (and this is partially the reason for Iodoral's formulation of 12.5mg). go check out the cancer rates in Japan vs. the U.S. (pre-Fukushima, of course).

shortly after i started, my dreams started getting SUPER intense, long, and very memorable.

i went online to see if it was iodine related (and i was sure it was, as this was the only change i had made at the time), and found that i was far from the only person to have noticed this.

my theory (and it's just my personal theory) is that it removes fluoride that accumulates on the pineal gland, since the pineal gland has receptor sites that will latch on to any halogen in the absence of sufficient iodine (since iodine and fluoride are both halogens).

it could be some other mechanism, but the effect of high daily doses of iodine on your dreams is pronounced and very real.
>>
>>57262853

What the fuck do you mean "still no cure"? We do have a cures, medicines which reduce sensitivity to dopamine in the brain, or its release. The only issue is getting it to only work the way we need it to to reduce side effects.
>>
>>57260936

Somewhat correct m8. I do agree that the overmedication serves a dual function for the elites - big pharmaceuticals keep getting richer and people are growing more docile and cattle-like, uncaring about the state of affairs or unwilling to do anything about it. People are much easier to control when they're pumped full of soma and estrogen.
>>
>>57263016
So have you seen any strange otherworldly entities everyone talks about?
>>
>>57262995
practice and discipline. Don't try to talk to others about it. If you can get some time away from responsibilities and people it should of course help greatly
>>
>>57262642
i tried dmt but i didn't get a big enough draw on my hit for it to have a full effect. the room i was in basically started spinning and everything just swirled together, i couldnt talk for about 10 mins. i would like to try it again but i don't want to risk psychosis
>>
>>57263061
have you any prior experience with psychedelics?If no I strongly suggest starting with smth else but I am sure you have made your research
>>
Unfortunately we live in the real world with responsibilities and a requirement to stay tuned to a level that's directly beneficial to our survival.

Human senses are reductive. Anyone who's fucked around with LSD a lot will tell you there are multiple levels of reality and your brain phases a lot of them out because they're not essential live. They can provide great insight and a lot can be learnt from them but we're not built to occupy that dimension.

Get the message, hang up the phone.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
The real question is why does the third eye help you see gangstalking so clearly?

>based third eye
>>
File: 1326297935354.png (234 KB, 397x355) Image search: [Google]
1326297935354.png
234 KB, 397x355
>>57263147

>i was taking iodine (to correct iodine deficiency)
>>
>>57263201
I worry that synthetic weed may have given me a psychosis. Wish they would pull that shit out of stores. It's crazy.

Had a much better experience smoking weed, consuming shrooms.
>>
op confirmed for schizo
don't listen to the fool, he is psychotic
>>
>>57263169
thats really not the point I have encountered with all kind of shit while tripping but the cause of the trip isnt to see the alyyums

not trying to sound spiritual of deep but your posts give me the impression that you think if I try dmt i will see machine elf and that will be super funny and cool.it doesnt work like that
>>
>>57263250

There are not multiple dimensions of consciousness. There is being conscious, and various unconscious delusions and illusions. You are not enlightened because you allow your brain to short circuit, just a fucking nut.
>>
>>57260936
Flag
>>
>>57262793
>It is in their economic interest to be correct about what they do.

you don't now very much about Big Pharma, then.

did you know that they build into the price of their products the amount that they plan on paying out in lawsuits?

do you now what NUTRITION is?

do you know that ALL drugs work on nutritional pathways, and work by disturbing/poisoning those pathways?

did you know that Dr. Abraham Hoeffer demonstrated that a large majority of schizophrenia cases, for instance, could be cured by very high doses of niacin?

i could go on and on, and i actually used to think like you apparently do, and dismissed the idea that nutrition really does heal just about ALL degenerative disease - mental illnesses included - and i believed that Big Pharma was doing something other than serious harm to everyone who uses their products
>>
File: 1447526947903.jpg (62 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1447526947903.jpg
62 KB, 500x350
>>57263151
>he actually believes anti-psychotics help schizophrenics

might as well be giving them lobotomies it's basically the same thing. They are just popular because they make the patients easier to deal with, more docile.
>>
>>57263340
He's Australian.
>>
Dont get "off" meds. there are viable reasons to take drugs to treat illness.

on the other hand, stop using fluorid enriched toothpaste, avoid strongly processed and chemically "enhanced" foods.
get a water filter. drink lots of water and no soda. tea and coffee are fine.

dont listen to any doctor instantly for meds. unless its the fun kind like morphine.
>>
>>57260936
> you are unhappy or feel a general discontent with life

Need to drink heavy every day to feel anything else than sorrow and i dont give a shit about people who tell me that it is bad, i just need to hold my third eye open
>>
>>57263418
Hows that fluoride water taste cleetus?
>>
>>57263487
youre in latvia man.
go collect shrooms buddy, its in season
>>
>>57263463
>fluorid
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>57262375
Agree with this anon
>>
I'm not on any meds. In fact, the last pill I took was a pink tylenol chewable and that was over 30 years ago.

Why won't MY third eye open?
>>
File: the sanny one.png (187 KB, 444x590) Image search: [Google]
the sanny one.png
187 KB, 444x590
>>57263421
>DON'T TRUST BIG PHARMA!!!!
>drusd dis guy insded :::------DDDDD fug ::::----DD niasin bills very low brices :::::DDDDDDD
>>
I've been taking anti-depressants for 10 years and I would be dead right now if I hadn't seeked help...
>>
File: 2p-p9lbrSh0.jpg (41 KB, 678x319) Image search: [Google]
2p-p9lbrSh0.jpg
41 KB, 678x319
>>57260936
I thought this exists only in Russian.
>>
i eat healthy, i dont eat any bullshit, i dont take any meds

no 3rd eye here, senpai
>>
>>57263421

If it was as easy as just correcting nutrition, people would be selling it successfully. But they're not, because that's not how fucking illnesses work. Most of them, anyway.

And as far as Hoffer's work goes, many errors were found in his work, and multiple follow up studies found no benefit to any sort of high dosage vitamin treatment with schizophrenia
>>
>>57263540

It reduces cavity occurrence, oh no
>>
>>57263512

You call me "cleetus" when you're literally a fluoridated water conspiracy theorist?
>>
>>57260936
The reddest pill
>>
>>57262219
Vibrate higher, my nigga
>>
>>57263382
Can you give more info about using it and your personal experience?
In a guy who usually stands away from drugs(aside for alcohol occasionally and cigarettes), but i got really interested in DMT recently.
Also, ive heard thay Salvia is a goot stepping stone for that, is it true?I have a stoner friend that always suggested ne to try salvia with him, but i never did so far
>>
File: aus.jpg (89 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
89 KB, 451x600
>>57260936
>>
>>57263658
This is most likely pareidolia considering ancient egyptians thought the brain was insignificant and would either leave it in for embalming or pull it out through the sinuses and throw it away
>>
>>57263579

and this is about the level of discourse you can expect from those who defend patentable, expensive, poisonous polypharmacy over treatment with the actual nutrients that our bodies have always needed, yet are growing scarcer though things like factory farming and the repeated usage of plots of soil that never have the minerals that have been extracted by the prior crops returned to them.

they're literally incapable of having a meaningful discussion on the topic, because they're nutritionally ignorant and unbelievably naive when it comes to an industry whose commercials have all but taken over TV.
>>
File: VWDBV7Ps9DQ.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
VWDBV7Ps9DQ.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
>>57260936
According to my information, this third eye of the glands was designed to aliens for manipulate people.
>>
>>57260936
>third eye

That's the butthole, keep people away from opening it
>>
>>57260936
I understand you're Australian, but there might be vulnerable people here who might actually believe this bullshit. I suggest you delete this thread.
>>
>>57263540
It, like
*blublublublublublub*
calcifi*HACK HACK COUGH*
calcifies your third eye, maaaan
>>
>mfw being fat is healthy
>mfw being mentally ill is enlightenment
>mfw being gay is fabulous
>mfw ignorance is "bliss"
America truly is the land of the brave in the modern world. The more you destroy your body and the lazier you can be without dying, the more you will believe to be improving. But who taught us all these wonderful mentalities?
>>
>>57260936
Fluoride is a meme distracting you from the actual and real danger of oestrogen chemicals (up to a hundred times stronger than naturally occurring oestrogen) in our water supply, and oestrogen mimicking chemicals in plastics.
>>
>>57263645
your testimony doesnt fit the narrative of the thread - shoo, shoooo!
>>
>>57260936
GOD DAMN IT AUSTRALIA.
>>
>>57261419

Coincidentally I started taking iodine last week. I notice that I'm less tired and I can remember things better.
>>
>>57263877
can be used to*
its our little antenna. very vital for a human and his development spiritual wise. which is why most governments and elites work to numb, it for decades.
>>
>>57262642

I've done it before, with a group of old friends.

>all my old friends I grew up with are "artist"
>im a financial analyst
>they're into a bunch of drugs
>im only into LSD on the weekends
>they brew up some DMT
>because they're spiritual people
>one of them became a vegan afterwards
>one of them suffered an EGO death
>I just enjoyed the experience

The issue with DMT is that most people who tend to use it, use it to find themselves. They might not be religious but they're spiritual individuals and/or they believe in the super natural or aliens. Thats why a lot of them say they see aliens or Gods.

>>57262980
I'd do it again...for fun

>>57263061
Cheaper to make your own, all the ingredients are legal to buy
>>
File: 9sYhWpg.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
9sYhWpg.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>57260936
That's so low it's not even shitposting, it's /x/ tier
>>
>>57263874

Ha, this guy genuinely believes that preindustrial humans could have possibly consumed the volume of vitamins that he's suggesting people take.
>>
>>57260936
My brother is schizophrenic, he tried to kill me once, fuck you OP.
>>
>>57263695
>If it was as easy as just correcting nutrition, people would be selling it successfully. But they're not, because that's not how fucking illnesses work. Most of them, anyway.

lolnope. and you somehow understand even less about greed and profit than you do about nutrition.

>And as far as Hoffer's work goes, many errors were found in his work, and multiple follow up studies found no benefit to any sort of high dosage vitamin treatment with schizophrenia

ok, list some. but before you do, let's remember that money makes the world go round, and nutrients can't be patented.

quick question for you: did humanity survive as long as it did up until now (and, by and large, in better health with far lower instances of things like cancer, which is skyrocketing) by taking compounds made in a lab, or by consuming minerals from the soil, vitamins and essential fatty acids produced by plants, etc.?

certainly you can't be this dense.

look up Bill W. (founder of AA) and his experience with high-dose niacin in curing alcoholism. and THEN, look up how he was SILENCED.
>>
>>57263874
You're literally saying "Don't trust these guys, they have ulterior motives and just want to sell you shit"
and then point me to one guy, ONE GUY and say "listen to him, he's good"
Why? Because he's not part of the prevailing narrative?
>treatment with the actual nutrients that our bodies have always needed,
Except B3 deficiency has actual, recordable and VERY SEVERE symptoms that don't coincide with schizophrenia, at all.
>appeal to nature is literally your only evidence
>>
>>57261885
Idk anything about spiritual awakening. But I do know I have pretty significant brain damage from psychiatric drugs.
They use to swing my sorry ass from upers for"adhd' to downers for "depression. I think this huge upset in my biochemistry is what made me depressed.
Now I a bit retarded. Hard to read, hard to pay attention. Hard to people. But I have been off meds for years. And every day I am a bit more OK.
>>
>>57263874

You know m8, you should be careful with those blanket statements and your characterization of pharmaceutical companies as a monolithic force of evil. I, for example, take immuno suppressant drugs for a genetic disease. That's right - nutrition won't fix it. The allele which is associated with the disease has been isolated. It is not a matter of eating grass fed organic whateverthefuck. Without big pharmaceutical companies mass producing the drug I'd probably be dead by 55.
>>
unfortunately I have a friend who believes in all this shit

DUDE LOOK THE EGYPTIAN IS HOLDING A PINE CONE WHICH LOOKS LIKE THIS GLAND
>>
i take small amounts of ketamine a day
keeps me social and motivated
no drawback
>>
>>57262816
It doesn't help.
>>
File: danny my boy.jpg (7 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
danny my boy.jpg
7 KB, 245x245
>>57260936

You sound like my fuckin' dad.

He recently got into all this new-age horseshit.
>>
>>57263842
what specifivally you need to know?errowid has a very good guide

generally Salvia is a good stepping stone for DMT but still I will not recommend it to anyone I dont know his personality and with not enough drugs xp.

generally the trick is to see how mild psychedelics fit into you.if you have a good xp with weed,you move to mdma.if it fits to yoy start experimenting with shrooms,salvia,microdoses of acid etc.then you start playing with big boys like mescaline,heavy lsd,dature ahayuska and dmt.

keep in mind that the experience might be mystical,religious or spiritual and so intense that it may change your life.its not a standard procedure that you take a dose,see some alium shit and turn back like pushing a button whereever you want
>>
>>57264121

while preindustrial humans certainly could not have found a gram of niacin in one place (you're right about that), the overall nutrient distribution was far, far higher. many nutrients serve cross-purposes (think minerals found in groups on the periodic table). so, while they could not have multiple grams of ascorbate, for instance, they didn't NEED it, either.

it's a genuinely valid point, though.
>>
File: 9v5m-ThcqBM.jpg (48 KB, 604x376) Image search: [Google]
9v5m-ThcqBM.jpg
48 KB, 604x376
>>57264023
Originally bred by cloning people. Women were created later, but it is a very long story.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 582x600
>>57260936
>see post
>see flag
>>
>>57264146
>(and, by and large, in better health with far lower instances of things like cancer, which is skyrocketing)
Cancer DETECTION has gone up.
Back in ye olden times your grandpa started coughing up blood one day because a tumor hemorrhaged his lungs and that was that
>in better health
ahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>57261931
Well my mom used to have crowns disease. She smokes sometimes to get to sleep. No symptoms in years. I remember watching her hair fall out from her meds as a kid. She used to be dieing. Now she is OK. Hasn't had meds in a long time.
Weed is pretty good for you.
That said, burnt out stoners are trash, and smoking weed 24/7 makes you stupid. Really really stupid.
>>
>>57260936
What a new low for Australia.
Don't worry someone will believe you.
>>
>>57260936
Yea anon, I am sure that this dude who screams outside in the middle of the city, and smells like pee is about to have a spiritual revelation.
>>
>>57264363
tell me the long story
>>
>>57264121
For some reason, liberal anthropology works off a Republican model of how humans have altered Earth's landscape. You see all those flat fields of grass fucking everywhere, on every continent except Antartica? If there were only as many people as there are chimpanzees right now, 98% of that would be trees.
>>
>>57264363
>>57264458
seriously what latvian bro said. i hardly ever get interesting view on stuff from russians. since they hate germans so much online or dont speak english.
>>
>>57264194

while genetic disorders are indeed a bit different, it's not *quite* as cut and dried as you seem to think. nutrient presence and quantity actually drives gene expression. this is something that wasn't known until fairly recently. look up the emerging science of epigenetics.
>>
>>57263918
Laff
>>
File: BdftVGIVSqk.jpg (128 KB, 1280x810) Image search: [Google]
BdftVGIVSqk.jpg
128 KB, 1280x810
>>57264023
Once a person are controlled by nanomachines (bacteria and viruses in the body).
>>
>>57264353
So... what? Peasants living on rotten grain and wine had better nutrition because they didn't use combine harvesters? Malnutrition was and is endemic to pretty much every pre industrial population.
>>
>>57264146

>lolnope. and you somehow understand even less about greed and profit than you do about nutrition.
>ok, list some. but before you do, let's remember that money makes the world go round, and nutrients can't be patented.

Oh, I get it, "those studies don't count because obviously the people who did them were bought by Big Pharma!". Protip, retard, if it worked as well as you claim, there would be enough money in selling the "truth" as could be paid to them by the pharmaceutical industry.

But since you asked,

Lipton M; et al. (1973). "Task Force Report on Megavitamin and Orthomolecular Therapy in Psychiatry". American Psychiatric Association.

http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=490850

http://schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.org/content/1/3/5.full.pdf+html

http://anp.sagepub.com/content/33/1/84
>>
>>57264537
Where do you get this stuff, comrade?
>>
File: acid.jpg (638 KB, 2030x1524) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
638 KB, 2030x1524
Cheap legal high with closed eyes visuals

DXM only active ingredient cough syrup
Use cold water extraction method
1200-1500 mg
White grape fruit juice drink one cup 1/2 hour before hand along with a benadril these amplify the experience
drink the DXM from the extraction with more juice
when it kicks in have a dark room with somewhere to lie down and happy wordless music to listen to or bineural beats
also try meditating have nothing to do for 2 days straight it's a 16 hour with a full day of being wired afterwards.
>>
>>57263418
Delusions and illusions come from the human nature to give meaning. When someone is schizophrenic they are unable to tune out these layers of reality and cannot function as is essential to their survival. Every animal perceives the world based on what is essential to their existence. Dogs can hear frequencies we can't, for example. We don't perceive the world as it is, we only see it as we need to.

Psychedelic states of mind usually end up in humans seeing the world in symbols and metaphors. Contact with 'other beings' is basically where angels and demons come from. You should give DMT The Spirit Molecule a read. There's a part linking alien abductions accounts to accidental releases of DMT. Without any rational basis to interpret this experience, people draw conclusions based off cultural cues.
>>
>>57264597
>>57264146

Oh, also, humans survived by shitting out 3 kids before they died in their 40s of a disease that could have easily been cured by modern medicine or ACTUALLY incomplete nutrition.

They certainly weren't fucking healthier. And just because they didn't know what cancer WAS doesn't mean they didn't have it.
>>
>>57264527
>>57264458
Unfortunately, Im know English badly, but I'll try. But this is be slow and with errors.
>>
>>57264127
he just tried to free you from your hollow shell
>>
>>57264147
>and then point me to one guy, ONE GUY and say "listen to him, he's good"

no, we are both typing on a forum, and my time is limited. i simply gave Hoeffer as an example. there are *plenty* others i could name

>Except B3 deficiency has actual, recordable and VERY SEVERE symptoms that don't coincide with schizophrenia, at all.

i can't believe you even just said that. you are truly showing your ignorance.

niacin deficiency is also known as PELLAGRA. Pellagra is typified by the "FOUR D'S":

-diarrhea
-dermititis
-DEMENTIA
-death

so yes, niacin deficiency is KNOWN to have severe effects of mental health
>>
>>57264616
"Глyбиннaя книгa".
>>
>>57264523
>natural grasslands, steppes, plains and savannahs are not a thing

Turbo fucking pleb
>>
File: intothe5d.gif (1 MB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
intothe5d.gif
1 MB, 339x500
>>57264194
top lel you're in the wrong thread nigga
>>
>>57264646
I want to try DXM soon, I mean why the fuck not? Legal, relatively safe and you can get it almost anymore
>>
>>57264673

Dogs can hear frequencies we can't because their fucking ears are shaped differently than ours, not because of the way their brain works. And "frequencies" is literally just talking about higher pitched sound, not a different KIND of signal.

There is no meaning to psychotic imagery. It's just the brain misfiring and shitting itself.
>>
>>57264735
A) dementia and schizophrenia aren't the same thing
B) I don't see very many schizophrenia patients with horrible hyperpigmented lesions
>>
>>57264194
>Without big pharmaceutical companies mass producing the drug I'd probably be dead by 55.

Without big pharmaceutical companies you'd be buying it for pennies from the same Chinese factory that makes it for them now, only the company wouldn't be marking it up by thousands of dollars and selling it to your insurance company instead.

The science to treat your condition would still exist. If a medicine was invented that could completely cure you, however, the big pharmaceutical companies would deny it to you if it was within their power. Look what the lobbyists to the FDA did to interferon in the 90s. It's now a global standard for treating AIDS.
>>
>>57264353

>the overall nutrient distribution was far, far higher.

No! It fucking wasn't! And you're a dipshit for thinking it even COULD be!
>>
>>57264735
Oh, and that's exactly the thing. There are countless "just one guy"s out there. "Cancer isn't real! The SECRET BIG PHARMA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW! Just take my shark cartilage/acai berries/diet counseling/anti fungals and your tumors will be no more!"
Yeah, totally.
>>
File: intothe5d.png (130 KB, 339x500) Image search: [Google]
intothe5d.png
130 KB, 339x500
>>57264794
i think i am becoming a master at spotting david stars
>>
>>57264646

Enjoy your demonic possession.

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
>>
>>57264794
Why. He just made a statement. No safe places here nigger
>>
File: giant_god.jpg (306 KB, 1132x1599) Image search: [Google]
giant_god.jpg
306 KB, 1132x1599
>>57264337
I was more interested in your personal experience with it.Like, can you describe one of your trips and etc?
But yeah, thanks for the other info, its pretty much the same with the things that ive read on the subject so far.I guess ill really try salvia first, next time i have the opportunity and depending on the experience ill prolly try to graduate to shrooms/dmt
>>
Whenever I feel like taking /pol/ seriously, I just look at threads like this, full of ridiculous cunts with no understanding of medicine or psychiatry. And yet when you guys are confronted with providing proof for your ludicrous ideas, you simply say "HURR THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS A BIG CONSPIRACY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE IM WRONG WHEN REALLY YOU GUYS ARE STUPID BLUEPILLED NORMIES"

god I fucking hate this place
>>
>>57263645
>10 years
How about you move out of your shithole country?
>>
my 2nd uncle was schizo and he tried to murder our whole family
>>
>>57264337
>take a dose,see some alium shit and turn back like pushing a button whereever you want

that's actually salvia to a T m8
>>
>>57264999
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>pineal gland shit

lmao you do know that we find calcified pineal glands in Egyptian mummies, right? Calcification is a natural part of aging for most humans and it always has been. Pineal secretions stunt sexual development, in order to become a reproductive adult the pineal has to be at least partially calcified.
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>57262642
>heard it's cool shit that allows you to visit parallel dimenstion with machines elves

Depends on what kind of dmt nn-dmt will make you see crazy shit did it once didnt get a large enough dose though :( was still pretty col 5-meo dmt ive done plenty have a colorado river toad. smoking dmt from is weird not so visual but you feel like you stop existing altogether. think of blasting a white void with nothing in ii at the speed of sound.
>>
File: 1434223001013.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1434223001013.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
>>57263877
>>57264023
fucking ayy lmaos, i knew it
>>
>>57260936
>>57261419
>>57262485
>>57263147

Hi, could you help me out for a second? I want to be enlightened senpai, but I find your information a bit shoddy, as though you are perhaps a young wiccan attempting to enlighten the neighborhood

People have had their pineal glands surgically removed because of pineal tumors, and it has no effect on their lives, they still dream, still think, probably still have NDEs too. If the pineal gland had any major role, they would definitely know by now.

As of June 2010, there is currently no scientific evidence that the pineal gland produces DMT.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_article2.shtml

I want to believe in my third eye, desu. Also, I drink tap water and eat an average diet, I am addicted to the computer. I have extremely vivid dreams, sometimes lucid dreams, why aren't I enslaved by my modern lifestyle?
>>
>>57262642
Start with psilocybin. Start with a low dose and slowly work your way up until you're ready for DMT.

>Pro tip: You're not ready for DMT
>>
File: Totallycoincidence.jpg (433 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
Totallycoincidence.jpg
433 KB, 1000x669
>>57264902
Everything is symbols anon.

Everything
>>
>>57264031
What ingredients do you need?
>>
>>57264869

That's probably true. I get it for free but if I didn't have good health insurance the drug would cost about 10 grand per year.
>>
>>57264673
>Dogs can hear frequencies we can't
We CAN, however, objectively measure these frequencies and record them. There is no tool that exists that can capture anything a hallucinating person is experiencing, for all intents and purposes it is just that, a hallucination, an illusion.

Psychedelics is like ramming a pickup truck through your psyche, it makes you feel like you're having an intense religious experience because it tickles the part of your brain that makes you feel this way, because it tickles all the parts of your brain.
>>
>>57260936

What this guy is saying is NOT bullshit, it is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The pineal gland really IS what people call 'the third eye' (although I think that it is more accurate to call it 'the first eye') and it contains the SAME rods and cones that our EYES do. Furthermore, the pineal gland produces DMT in small quantities when we dream at night, when/if we have 'near-death experiences' and when we 'die'. The pineal gland is what is known in Hinduism (or what I prefer to call 'the Vedic way of life') as the 'ajna chakra' and is considered to be the seat of the mind. The brain is the physical vessel of the mind and the pineal gland is the physical vessel of the ajna chakra/first eye. What you experience both when you dream at night and when you (as consciousness, which is your true identity) leave your physical body is the astral plane, which is a plane of existence that occupies the same space as this physical world but merely has a faster rate of vibration and is thus outside of the frequency band called 'visible light' that we can perceive with our five senses (like an INFINITY of other things). 'Energy' and 'consciousness' are merely two different words used to describe the same 'thing' (which is actually NOT a 'thing' AT ALL, but I'm trying to describe that which is inherently indescribable and I know that language is ultimately a trap when it comes to realising the true nature of reality itself). The existence of the first eye was well-known throughout human history and the Eye of Ra, the Court of the Pine-cone in Vatican City and many artistic depictions of Gautama Buddha's head are representations of the first eye. Fluoridated water, pills, meat and dairy products ALL calcify the pineal gland. This shit is REAL.
>>
File: 1437078326629.jpg (50 KB, 293x331) Image search: [Google]
1437078326629.jpg
50 KB, 293x331
>>57264767
>natural grasslands exist
>implying every single flat piece of ground with grass on it that exists on Earth (including teppes, plains and savannahs) where what I was fucking talking about, nigger
>implying teppes, plains and savannahs have anything resembling a topsoil like grasslands do or can grow anything at all
>>
File: d309.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
d309.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>57260936
>trying to justify a mental illness
It's like you're not even trying straya.
>>
File: ro.jpg (6 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
6 KB, 246x205
If you're this worried about your water just get a reverse osmosis system. They're like $200 max. They will get 100% of the hormones and most of the ions too.

Or, distill your water for total purity. With a solar oven this is basically free. Note that de-ionized water is not healthy for you and will leach essential ions out of your body leaving you at risk for osteoporosis and other diseases.
>>
>>57264945
cant really desribe the trips on /pol/ or even with a face to face conversation cause most of the feels in the trip cant be expressed.if you're interested about visuals yeap I have seen lots of scary and crazy shit,varying from bizzare beautiful geometry to entities and creatures

>>57264999
yeap,for most people,but thats not how heavy psychedlics work.Salvia can also be dangerous and should be treated with respect
>>
Real talk; heard an interesting theory about human cognition and how it used to work.

Some guy argued that we used to not have any real objective prowess. Basically, the greek chorus was not metaphorical, but a literal representation of how people perceived their inner voice. He claimed that tales of heroes were typically inspired by men who had prematurely developed modern levels of analytical and objective thought and self actualization.

Obviously can't be proven but is very interesting. Worth to remember that not until relatively recently people in general were UNABLE to read silently. Everyone would always read out loud. A guy that could do it was treated like a fucking marvel and people uaed to gather to watch him READ SILENTLY.
>>
>>57265133
You're a faggot. DMT is nothing special. I haven't taken any psychedelics besides it.

Sure it's intense, but nowhere near how crazy fags like you make it out to be. I make ayahuasca about once a month and it's really the only way to do it if you want 'woaaaaaaaah dude I wasn't ready' type of shit you talk about.
>>
>>57264363
Do tell, I've got time.
>>
>>57265233
Still implied all naturally occuring fertile soil was in fact human made. You also didn't make that too clear in your original post.

However, in some instances you are right. Britain, as an example, used to be largely covered in woodland and forest.
>>
File: aljones.jpg (128 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
aljones.jpg
128 KB, 500x448
>>57265286
Reverse osmosis systems are routinely contaminated with radioactive cadmium by the CIA m8

you need Alex Jones' filters
>>
>>57265177

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak).

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
>>57265402
What about peyote?
>>
This is the most ridiculous thread I've read in the past few weeks

this is too much lol
>>
File: tony.png (151 KB, 241x271) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
151 KB, 241x271
Nice try Australia
>>
>>57265529

Don't do drugs or you'll end up peddling neopaganism on the internet.
>>
>>57264946
The feeling is mutual
>>
>>57264767
> Coming from an anon in a country that has been stripped of forests since the Bronze Age.
>>
>>57265529
>Newfag
>Newfags
>Newfags everywhere!
>>
>>57260936
To be honest, I wouldn't doubt that the elites find ways to dumb us down so they can keep their power over us.
>>
>>57265514

The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our beliefs) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>57265524
I'd imagine it's similar to ayahuasca. Ayahuasca, to me, is the only worthwhile drug to do. No artificial chemicals, just root bark and seeds and lemon juice.
>>
Been in and out of psych wards three times.

Protip: when its one person, he's crazy. when there's a lot, it's a revolution.

Uprising when?
>>
>>57265768

There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.
>>
>>57265768
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto#Scientific_criticism

I actually saw this fucking movie in a freshman philosophy class
>>
>>57261419
>take a fuck ton of iodine
>have awesome dreams

That actually sounds awesome. I'll try it.
>>
>>57265789

While I don't think you can compare most revolutionaries to drooling schizophrenics in a psych ward there is something to be said for that cliche. After all Ezra Pound was declared insane and put in an asylum because he supported the fascists in WW2.
>>
>>57265893

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' usually refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control all beings.
>>
File: 1447598532455.jpg (7 KB, 211x200) Image search: [Google]
1447598532455.jpg
7 KB, 211x200
>>57265768
>that post

holy shit nigger what are you doing
>>
File: hgerk.jpg (4 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
hgerk.jpg
4 KB, 195x200
>>57266098
>>57265768
stahp
>>
>>57266130

I've seen..... things.....
>>
You will never have a true spiritual experience from taking drugs. All they do is inhibit your consious mind. Basically a waking dream. Weather good/bad trip depends on your underlying state of mind. No enlightened spirit would want to communicate with an escapist druggy.
>>
>>57265169
>>57264804
My point is that perception isn't a constant, there is no true objective reality. If you limit ideas to what can be measured by tools that we created (in our very short time on this planet) you're missing the point. Think of your brain as an old TV that you have to tune. You can alter the input of colour, sharpness of image, etc by taking substances that allow more stimuli than is necessary into the way you absorb the world.

And humans give meaning to the imagery. If you hallucinate, it's a human's tendency to see human faces (hence where the angel/demon idea comes from) and give a poetic meaning to us. Because we're not tuned to that level of understanding, we can't really comprehend it in any other sense than artistic. You can't measure spiritual experiences with instruments.

Think of it like goldfish in a tank. What if we're the equivalent of a someone else's goldfish in a larger sense? We think we're the smartest beings in the universe but our perspective could literally be no better than a fish in a tank.
>>
File: fluoridic fiend.png (433 KB, 560x3568) Image search: [Google]
fluoridic fiend.png
433 KB, 560x3568
>>
>>57266063

The thing is they mix both to discredit the other.

Its only about 10% drooling schizophrenics in reality.

No one says shit because it works for the state.
>>
>>57263918
Nice hit brah
>>
>>57266353

Plants, herbs and mushrooms are not 'drugs' (in the common, negative meaning of that word), they are medicines - and often genuinely therapeutic.
>>
>>57260936

>start listening to your instincts, to your sober mind.

You first. Lay off the meth and Youtube videos.
>>
>>57264597
Eating healthy is harder than taking a pill, m8
>>
The amount of people that feel for this troll is absurd.
>>
>>57266353
If you read DMT encounters, a lot of the 'machine elves' actually fuck around with the person. Sometimes sinister, sometimes in a friendly way. It'd be like playing with a dog from the enlightened spirits point of view. Read the DMT book, it's written by an actual scientist who did the first psychedelic study in twenty years. Don't take my word for it.
>>
File: julian-jaynes.png (199 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
julian-jaynes.png
199 KB, 550x448
>>57265341
You talking about Julian Jaynes'?
>>
>>57266354

You're literally mad. What you're seeing when you hallucinate is not reality filtered into your brain in a new way, but your own thoughts recycled into a meaningless mush.
>>
>>57262375

Yeah seriously. I was put in a pysch ward by my parents because they can't the difference their, a worst case scenario, and counseling. All because "you talked about suicide sometimes"...

I'm sure the schizophrenic niggers they forced me to share rooms with. who kept making shit up that I was doing or saying, were just having trouble with their enlightenment... Not their crack addiction.
>>
File: 1352097905713.jpg (885 KB, 679x850) Image search: [Google]
1352097905713.jpg
885 KB, 679x850
Who can honestly say that the world wasn't better when shamans (schizophrenics) ruled tribal society?
>>
File: Asami Sato future industries.png (162 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
Asami Sato future industries.png
162 KB, 500x441
Real niggas use Adderall
>>
>>57262485

>Big Pharma can be shitty sometimes

>That definitely means random people on Youtube are right though!

That's faulty logic son.
>>
>>57260936
jacob?
>>
>>57266880

Yeah I sure miss living in tents and dying from an unknown illness at 37
>>
>>57266441

Really? Did you meet "red-pilled" would-be revolutionaries when you were there? I'm actually very curious. When I'm feeling paranoid I suspect that one day everyone who questions the state will be stuck in a psych ward or deported ... A la Brave New World.
>>
>>57267017
shamans had a cure for that bro. life may have been harder to endure but the experience were meaningful unlike today with synthetic reality.
>>
>>57267133

>shamans had a cure for that bro.

Sure they did, it just didn't fucking work at all
>>
>>57260936
I'll leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E
>>
>>57260936

My best friend is schizophrenic.
Whenever he goes off his meds his life becomes a living Hell with artificially intelligent "agents" (his voices) constantly telling him to kill himself or shoot up a public place. He thinks everybody's fucking with him all the time. The meds are probably the main thing keeping him out of jail or from becoming a mass murderer.
I hate new age bullshit so much
>>
File: 144674386313.jpg (80 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
144674386313.jpg
80 KB, 480x421
>>57265471
sorry for the Google-translator Part 1:
1.Life on the planet appeared after terraforming of the Earth by aliens genetic engineers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_biology
2.The first people did not have sex, and reproduced through cloning.
3.Terraforming occurred due nanomachines as bacteria and viruses.
4. Bacteria and viruses are micro robots that aliens created for special work on the planet like atmosphere.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f26gz_bbc-our-secret-universe-the-hidden-life-of-the-cell-720p-hdtv_tech
>>
>>57267176

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
>>
>>57267022
last time I was in a psych word we were discussing Egyptian religion and the influence it had on modern religions. There was a muslim bro who relating it to Allah and a young girl who could feel the presence of others. It's never dull in those places.
>>
As a socially well-adjust white male in my mid 20's with a college degree and a well paying job in finance (aka a normie) I am trying really hard to stifle my laughter reading this thread.

Maybe there is some credibility to some of the information in this thread, but even if there was it's hard not to look at the lot of posters in this thread as absolutely insane or simply desperate to look for an excuse to cover up your own inadequacies by blaming "muh flouride" or "muh gubmint mind control".

Seriously, get a fucking grip-- can you not see how insane this thread looks? If I were to show this thread to any of my friends, coworkers, relatives, they would actually just laugh out loud
>>
File: everything is robot.gif (629 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
everything is robot.gif
629 KB, 300x340
>>57267253
the f
>>
>>57266604

Alright man, call a mood altering substance whatever u want. The effect is the same. From my experience, any benefit gained from these substances is transient at best. Not against trying it to see for yourself. Im saying look inside yourself, we all have the ability to do spiritual things without help.
>>
>>57266821
Hallucinations are only a small part of psychedelic experiences. Very rarely do you hallucinate completely made up shit. Why are you so convinced that reality is objective? What are you basing that on? We're animals like anything else, the difference is we can ponder shit like this. We're no more advanced than anything else.

https://www.maps.org/images/pdf/books/HuxleyA1954TheDoorsOfPerception.pdf
>>
I seriously hope none of you actually believe that schizophrenia is some form of spiritual enlightenment or awakening. It's akin to autistic people thinking that having autism is a "special ability" or a virtue of some sort. It's like fat people trying to convince themselves fat is beautiful. Pretending that schizophrenia is a good thing is the same exact thing, if not worse.
>>
It's true that the drugs are almost useless and dangerous but you have to understand something very clearly: we now live in a culture where people don't want to face their psychological issues and solve them with THINKING, they want to take a magic pill that does all the work.

It's like this: your life sucks and you feel depressed about it, quite naturally. To get out of your funk, you go to a psychiatrist. He or she hears your problems but, seeing that you are unwilling or incapable of doing anything to sort your life out, offers you the "magic pill". If you take that route, you change your internal brain chemistry and thus your reaction to your personal circumstances but not the circumstances themselves. The same problems await you, patiently waiting for when you take off the prozac colored glasses and get trainwrecked with the same realizations.

The wisest choice is always going to be "think about it". In other words, apply your mind to the problems, find real solutions by effecting changes in your life, and you'll find your state of mind changes with it. Supposed chemical imbalances that cause depression are also heavily related to poor diet, poor lifestyle, lack of exercise both physically and mentally, and in general an ignorant way of living. Once you really buckle down you'll realize only you (ie, your thinking process) can help you in life. Other people can introduce new ways of thinking, but it's up to you to put it into action within yourself.

If I had listened every time someone suggested I needed meds, for depression or whatever else, I'd have remained stuck and stagnating at that exact point where I gave in to the pressure, I'd have never grown and developed and matured, learning coping mechanisms, learning how to overcome my own inclinations to despair and so on.

We're all to blame for the cultural tendency to laziness. It's not just the psychiatrists at fault, it's not a massive conspiracy, it's a collective cultural laziness.
>>
>>57263333

I actually have heard that about synthetic weed. Had a friend who would take the shit frequently and turned out tearing his roof up in his kitchen to "talk to angels".
>>
>>57267435

"Im saying look inside yourself, we all have the ability to do spiritual things without help."

I actually COMPLETELY AGREE with you, Japbro. In fact, I think it's better to do spiritual things ON OUR OWN. Certain psychoactive substances can open the first eye, but ONLY temporarily. If you want to have a PERMANENTLY OPEN first eye, you MUST achieve it on your own through meditation.
>>
>>57261252

there are sleep aids that aren't antipsychotics you know

like alchohol
>>
>>57267253
Thanks
>>
>>57267460

>Why are you so convinced that reality is objective?

Because I went to college?

>We're animals like anything else, the difference is we can ponder shit like this. We're no more advanced than anything else.

Yes, we are animals, but we are far, far more advanced than all other animals, on earth at least. Both our cognitive and analytical capacities and, in modern times, instrumentation allow for an accuracy of understanding dozens of orders of magnitude more than even the most intelligent of other species.
>>
>>57267903

"Because I went to college?"

Because you paid for your own programming?

"You believe what you're told!"
>>
>>57260936

>third eye

>no meds

>schizo = OK

yeah ok Mr Cruise.
Go hook yourself up to an e-meter and pray to that fugly fag syfy writer or whatever it is you do.
>>
>>57260936
Get back on the men's, Muhammad
>>
>>57265341
I think this is because the brain is in layers. People who tend to operate from lower levels or layers find that any intrusion from the higher ones seem like external exterior entities or "higher selves". Once you make the transition to the higher levels, the situation is flipped, and it's like the lower levels try to tempt you down to their mode of functioning again. Just consider someone attempting to live a pure, spiritual type of life. He is constantly assailed by temptations to descend back into old, easy, lustrous habits of life. He has to conquer his own inner demons to succeed.

Ancient people just took it a bit more literally and thought of these things as angels and demons, benevolent and malefic entities influencing them. In a way, it's a useful model, rather than considering yourself a split-entity with various conflicting desires, one to ascend, one to descend, one to stagnate where you are, etc. It's easier to think you, a noble self, are under attack from evil forces rather than recognize that they come from within just like the more refined inclinations to purity and wisdom.
>>
any of you spiritual fags know how i can boost my energy without drinking monsters or taking 5 hour energy? No matter how much sleep i get i never wake up fully energized.
>>
>>57266354

False. There is such a thing as measurable, objective reality. And there are universal truths. It is every sane persons duty to search for these, live according to them, and leave aside the illusions such as hallucinations.
>>
>>57267969

Education is not programming just because it's rooted in fact and institution and not in the ravings of drug addicts.
>>
>>57260936
Dear /x/

you niggers ruined pol and I will never forgive you.
>>
>>57268125
quit smoking anything including pot, don't ingest it either. get exercise every day, push yourself to do it, even if it's just a 10 minute burst of running on the spot, push ups, stretching. start your day off wisely, don't expend emotional energy arguing on /pol/, for instance. meditate and conserve energy within. control your emotions, all burst of anger, sadness, expel energy. go nofap, you'd be surprised how far masturbation is dragging your life down.
>>
>>57268015

>anti-psychiatry
>must be a scientologist!

will this meme ever die

psychiatrists and scientologists are both con men in the same business of competing for your mind..
>>
>>57262485
asprin will also fuck your liver to death if you take a lot of it nigger.
>>
>>57268135
>never wonder
>this is real life
>there is nothing else
Japanese drug laws worked wonders keeping you in check
>>
>>57268222
Havnt smoked pot in a month

have the patch and trying to kick ciggs but its very hard

i work a very physical job,,,, like being at a gym 40 hours a week

i beat my dick purple almost nightly

maybe ill try some of your voodoo
>>
>>57268392
>is this real life?
>is this just a fantasy?
>easy come, easy go!
>>
>>57260936
Is that what the voices said
>>
>>57260936
WE WUZ ENLAHTUND N SHIT
>>
>>57268398
>i beat my dick purple almost nightly

whether you want to hear this or not, that's the cause of your problem. regular semen loss + the chemical imbalances caused by constant fapping will keep you down in the dumps no matter how many energy shots or whatever you do.
>>
>>57267903
>Because I went to college?
Which module covered the contemplation of reality?

>Yes, we are animals, but we are far, far more advanced than all other animals, on earth at least.
Way to miss my point you fucking idiot. WHAT IF there are other beings that view us the way that we view fish in a bowl? Just think hypothetically for a minute and stop believing everything you're told. Have a wonder about life on your own, you're not gonna get spiritual insight from your uni professor. It's all relative. What seems advanced genius to us is probably some basic caveman shit to something else.
>>
>>57265153
the internet and a credit card
>>
>>57268141

"Education is not programming just because it's rooted in fact"

What is responsible for deeming something to be a 'fact' in the modern world? The media and/or the 'education' system? They're professional repeaters, nothing more.

"and institution"

Argumentum ad populum.

"and not in the ravings of drug addicts."

Argumentum ad hominem.

Nice try, Americoon.
>>
>>57260936
how would your pineal gland, a physical object, be in charge of ascending the physical?
idiot
an hero to gensokyou
>>
>>57267022

I wasn't red pilled at the time. Just rebellious.

And when you're stuck in a box being force pumped with meds the last thing you want to do is appear more crazy.

So it's kinda difficult.
>>
>>57268125

Yea the production of sperm uses a lot of energy. Luckily, it's possible to masturbate and orgasm without jizzing. Look up sexual kung foo.
>>
>>57260936
I believe it. It's all spiritual, but the doctors will lie and tell you your delusional and hallucinating. Never take any of those meds. All you need is Jesus. I took acid alone and listened to black Sabbath, ended up seeing a demonic thing form from the things in my closet. I now have a spirit in my room that I see daily. Doctors would just tell me I'm hallucinating, but I know it's very real and spiritual. There's no way I'm hallucinating like that every day. Especially since its been like 6-7 months ago and I'm still seeing it
>>
>>57268614

Obviously there may be extraterrestrials with extremely advanced technology compared to our own, but there are observable hard limits to physics which make what you're proposing impossible. The speed of light and thermodynamic laws are not glass barriers, but RULES of the universe.
>>
>>57264537
nanomachines are made of proteins
>>
>>57268716

>What is responsible for deeming something to be a 'fact' in the modern world?

A large amount of evidence obtained from sound observation and experimentation and lack of contradictory evidence obtained in the same way.
>>
>>57267582
>they want to take a magic pill that does all the work.

it's not that easy.
>>
>>57268141
I think this is bait but this misses the point about so-called objective reality.
>>
>>57268982

That's what science is MEANT to be when it's not tied to the state. Many people (including me) support the separation of church and state (and rightfully so), but I also support the separation of science and state.
>>
>>57266420
in the end, he should instead buy the expensive "purified" water
>>
>>57260936
>Daily reminder that what "doctors" call Schizophrenia is not a mental illness but in fact the effects of your third eye being restless, trying to open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0_Xnvl3t4
>>
>>57260936
What about instances where a psychotic episode feels like you have a telepathic bond with people you may know? This has been a troubling thought I've had since I had dealt with several "symptoms".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.