[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this filthy kike got vaginally enriched by a horde of mudslimes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: barbara-lerner-spectre.jpg (7 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
barbara-lerner-spectre.jpg
7 KB, 216x216
If this filthy kike got vaginally enriched by a horde of mudslimes, would she still be trying force this muslim invasion?
>>
>>57260257
She would enjoy it.
>>
any t*rkroaches wanna take one for the team?
>>
>>57260257

Yes, her goal is white genocide.
>>
She wouldn't care. She want to destroy the white race any way possible
>>
>>57260257
>spectre
Bond should have taken her down in the 60s
>>
>>5726123>>57260257
it's your own people who wants it you dumb inbred white devil
>>
>>57261350
norgebro chill, we're just dumb burgers who are easily influenced by the hook-nosed species, we dont WANT it
>>
File: 1387046275221.png (90 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1387046275221.png
90 KB, 645x512
>>
>>57261093
I want to believe in the Jewish conspiracy as much as the next guy but I'm pretty sure this bitch is just crazy. Did a white person steal her husband?
>>
>>57260257
The more I look at it she looks like one of those damn lizard people
>>
i wonder what will happen when the old guard of jewery dies out of old age or something
>>
>>57264180
They'll suck more Christian baby blood to gain eternal life.
>>
"#endwhite people" WOW does this kieass need a 2"x4" to her kikess face. BADLY.
>>
>>57264180
honestly they'll find a way to extend their lives, most of them

new age jews can't uphold the tradition tbqh
>>
>>57264246
drinking blood does nothing, a transfusion works, but doesnt help much when done at such an old age

even if 'eternal life' became a reality... brain will deteriorate - you cant fix that without changing who you are
>>
>>57260257
Stone her to death
>>
>>57264180
> implying the new guard of jews won't pursue their parent's work and destroy the white race any further

wew law
>>
>>57264180

They will invent another Shoah.
>>
>>57261093
>#endwhitepeople
>#stopracism

Is she trying to be ironic? Saw her in the /pol/ video but what is her status in sweden? Is she a politican?
>>
>>57261093
>>57263816
>>57265078

That account doesn't exist. It's obvious stormfaggotry.
>>
>>57260257
Looks like a Sith Lord
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.