[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has only spent $217,000 on ads for this entire campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: wew.png (61 KB, 624x498) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
61 KB, 624x498
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read-can-gop-really-sink-trump-n472726

>The campaigns and allies for three establishment presidential candidates -- Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and John Kasich -- have spent a combined $47.5 million in TV ads in the 2016 race so far, according to ad-spending data from NBC News partner SMG Delta. By contrast, the campaigns and allies for the three Republicans who have been leading or surging in the most recent polls - Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz - have spent just $2.9 million. That's a 16-to-1 advantage that these establishment candidates have over their outsider rivals. (And it's more than 18-to-1 when you add another establishment Republican, Chris Christie, into the mix.)

>Team Trump: $217,000 (all from campaign)

UNSTUMPABLE
>>
>>57260078
he has spent way more on internet shills though
>>
>>57261549
We do it for free m8
>>
>>57260078

>bush
>30 million

HAHA oh wow what a fucking disaster
>>
>>57261549
Nah breh, you should look it up. He's actually been running a lean campaign so far. Nearly all of his expenses are for travel.

You can't say the same about any other candidate especially the establishment Republicans like Bush and Rubio; and Hernie and Clinton.
>>
>>57262490
He was running at a profit until recently
>>
>>57261549
we do it for free
>>
>>57260078
>current year

Nobody realizes people don't watch the news anymore and if they do most people can tell its biased as fuck. Everyone goes on their tweetbooks and looks at what memes their friends post to get their political opinion.

Have the people advertise to their friends for you. That's why Facebook and Twitter are billion dollar public companies guys.
>>
Well no shit. All the media ever talks about is Trump, and he gets free exposure via the internet. Even if it's negative, the fact of the matter is that the media hardly even talks about other candidates. I doubt that your average uninformed citizen has even heard of the other candidates, outside of whatever alternative the media pushes for a week then drops. When people won't shut up about you you don't need to advertise.

"Any publicity is good publicity." It's one of the first things you learn in business, and Trump is a businessman.
>>
Meanwhile... shills spend millions trying to make based trump look bad, while they only make people like him more.

>I set up a charity for the good of the people
>I take the charity money and dump it into my own personal bank accounts to pay for my yachts and planes.
>I try to claim a video as a scapegoat and not my actions to justify the death of Americans in Benghazi
>Who am I?
>>
"only" $217,000.
>democracy.
>>
i love that he's got his own batplane that he can sleep on, so he can go do speeches every day everywhere without having to worry about anything like the other plebs.
>>
>>57260078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQGjBMqz7Oo
>>
>>57263612
Less than a good house in a decent area. Your point?
>>
File: hot pockets meatHam.jpg (23 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
hot pockets meatHam.jpg
23 KB, 192x192
>>57262302
That's the powah of memes, です 先輩。
>>
>>57261549
I do it for love
>>
>>57263612
What does democracy have to do with the fact that this isn't a lot of money?
>>
>>57265371
We do it to make America great again.
>>
What does one of his rallies cost him?
Like the one in New Hampshire last night, genuinely curious.
>>
>>57263555
Who is grandma death aka hilary "what difference does it make" clinton
>>
File: tr-gtfo-1264570743504.jpg (17 KB, 298x343) Image search: [Google]
tr-gtfo-1264570743504.jpg
17 KB, 298x343
>>57263767
Kidna like the old days when they had to take trains to make stump speeches. Just throw in a couple of Pullman cars and a dining car and you're all set.
>>
>>57265000
Checked.
But real talk, the internet is literally THE gamechanger the power of memes has helped trump so much it's almost unreal, tons of people doing his campain for free.
>>
>>57262661
Explain
>>
>>57266287
Yes, the good old days, where they could threaten people in town to vote their way. <- From an old Abe Lincoln movie. not so honest now are you Abe
>>
>>57261549
I do it for free faggot. I don't demand payment but Trump gives me love as compensation anyway out of the goodness of his heart. Fuck off toothpaste flag.
>>
>>57263612
>~$0.70/person in the U.S.

I'd say that's pretty fucking good. Talk about getting money out of politics.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.