[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#blacklivesmatter #whiteprivilege >Two men a sheriff labelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 52356.png (765 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
52356.png
765 KB, 799x600
#blacklivesmatter #whiteprivilege

>Two men a sheriff labelled "cowards" stole a cellphone from a suburban Detroit man with cerebral palsy, beat him, recorded the assault on his cellphone and posted it to his Facebook page, authorities said.

>Nikey Dashone Walker and Shadeed Dontae Bey were arrested following the Sunday morning attack in a stairwell at the victim's apartment complex in Pontiac
>>
Nikey Dashone and Shadeed dontae

Nikey..

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
NAH THAT OLD WHITE DUDE WAS A RACIST! THEY WAS GOING TO SCHOOL WHEN THE RACIST START VIDEOIN DEM SAYING STUFF TO THEM!
>>
File: mace dindu.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
mace dindu.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
>>57259585

Guy on the left looks awfully familiar.
>>
THEY DINDU NUFFIN

THEY WAS A GOOD BOYS

THEY WAS GETTING THEIR LIVES ON TRACK
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 598x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 598x370
>>57259585
Those names...
>Shithead Donte Baebae, left and Nike (swoosh) —1, both 20 and residents of Cadillac.
>>
>>57259773
Clicked on this thread cause I thought those were his mugshots.
Damn, though I'm sure it will happen soon enough.
Really hate that guy.
Race baiting piece of shit.
>>
>>57259773
I knew I recognized him!
>>
>>57259585

>Nikey

Fuck it, I didn't need my sides anyway.
>>
>>57259773
One can only wish.
>>
>>57259585
Is there an additional charge for the added cruelty of uploading the attack to the guys facebook? Beating and robbing someone for their phone is going to get them charged obviously, but there has got to be an extra charge for them uploading the video to the guys own facebook.

Also, and i am not racist, but when did urban blacks start to go full opposite of moral. I mean it is not just that they lack morals and do what they need to do, they obviously have a sense of what morals (right and wrong) are to know how to do the exact opposite even when it does not benefit them in any way at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CktIIlvAa0I
>>
>>57261151
This video makes me feel happy that I'm living in a country where black lives are equal to poo in the loo. Fuck nignogs
>>
>>57259585
One of the left looks like the lead in the new Star Wars movie.
>>
They was on they way to church lookin' for a job when that RACIST with palsy attacked them.

I hope Obama does something about this.
>>
>>57259701

Dindu-Americans and there naming choices. Never change
>>
>>57261342
>jew logic

Even poo has a purpose as fertiliser.
>>
>>57261342
Beat someone up
then say to him
-haha I'm glad I'm not you.

Jews
>>
>>57259585
>Nikey
>Shadeed

Obama Americans everybody.
>>
>>57261585
Hey, Celebral Palsy is RACIST Y'ALL
>>
>>57261680
That's the Jewish way. Don't be mad cuz we based as fuck my little black metal degenerate cu ck
>>
File: 1440616991818.jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1440616991818.jpg
8 KB, 269x187
>>57261515
they all look alike
>>
d-diundui...
>>
>>57261585
yes, mo monie fo dem programs.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.