[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zuckerberg giving away 99% of his fb shares for charity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23
File: mr_nice_kike.jpg (63 KB, 621x476) Image search: [Google]
mr_nice_kike.jpg
63 KB, 621x476
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook giving away 45 billion $ for charity, wich is 99% of his fb shares.

Was /pol/ wrong?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34978249

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-chef-will-vermoegen-spenden-a-1065578.html

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/mark-zuckerberg-will-fast-gesamtes-vermoegen-spenden-a-1065666.html
>>
File: Zuckerberg-Jewish.jpg (20 KB, 284x290) Image search: [Google]
Zuckerberg-Jewish.jpg
20 KB, 284x290
no replies on a jeweish multibillionaire that turns full philanthropist?

well, that figures /pol/; just irgnore the facts and actual happenings and stay in ur little stereotype bubble; makes this scary scary world much easier to understand
>>
>>57258242
Ulterior motives.

No I don't know what they are. Do I look like billionaire kike Zuckerberg?
>>
File: what-happens-when-u-marry-a-goy.jpg (52 KB, 1064x395) Image search: [Google]
what-happens-when-u-marry-a-goy.jpg
52 KB, 1064x395
>>57259195
For the community he's just one lucky idiot who married a goy. He's like all those jewish lgbt liberal activist living in Zion.
>>
Heh. I prayed for him to do this. God truly is great.
>>
I read that the "charities" are other business that he is building..
>>
>>57259307
what would he possibly gain from giving away 99% of his wealth?

he certainly won´t make more profit out of that thing

why people automatically think there must be an ulterior motive and can´t just accept, that some people just wanna help others, because they can?

Look at Bill Gates. He saved millions of people with the medicine his foundation sends to Africa. He helped so many people, but noone would say he does that for personal gain.
>>
>>57258242

Knowing this Jew he's going to give them to a trust fund he owns.

Oh how altruistic! Now you don't have pay taxes on your Jew gold!
>>
>>57258242
Who is in control of the Charities, What are the Charities and, Will their books be open to review?

He could set up his own Charity, Donate all his Money to it, Then not use the funds for any charitable means but as a tax haven.
>>
>>57259568
1% of his wealth is more than you will earn in your lifetime. Also:

>Our hopes for your generation focus on two ideas: advancing human potential and promoting equality.
>Advancing human potential is about pushing the boundaries on how great a human life can be.

https://www.kikebook.com/notes/mark-zuckerberg/a-letter-to-our-daughter/10153375081581634
>>
File: 10goat.jpg (19 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
10goat.jpg
19 KB, 500x353
>>57258242
So he still has like $500M left.

K
>>
>>57259591

Thats exactly what I read... The charities are all other businesses that align with Facebook.

Also this nigger like stole his idea... the guilt may be getting to him/

Realizing your daughter is going to grow up to know you are a thief faggot.
>>
>charities
Oh, yeah, like his slow monopolization of data in India is a way to help impoverished people get online? Give me a break.
>>
>>57259645
>Promoting equality is about making sure everyone has access to these opportunities -- regardless of the nation, families or circumstances they are born into.
Our society must do this not only for justice or charity, but for the greatness of human progress.
>Today we are robbed of the potential so many have to offer. The only way to achieve our full potential is to channel the talents, ideas and contributions of every person in the world.
>>
>>57259617
He literally donated all of his money to one charity, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

It may be that Kikebook is about to have something bad happen to it, and he's pulling a Lucky Larry. Maybe Kikebook forgot to not cheat on taxes for a long time and it is being investigated and he decided to launder his money into other assets that he controls in a tax-free way.
>>
>>57259591
this

it's just a way around taxes
>>
>>57259591
>>57259617
>>57259530

why murica?
why so much skepticism?
Can´t rich people just help others without beeing labeld "taxevader" and such?
He didn´t do anything bad yet and u alredy condemn him for wanting to use his money to help people.
You think it is better, if he just uses it for himself, buying more houses, a yacht and cars?
>>
>>57258242
>>57259195
Rich Americans regularly do this because it gives them tax breaks.

But nice try, Shlomo.
>>
>>57259684
Name one rich fuck who did anywhere even close to 99%.

I'll make it easier, name one that did more than half.

Serious props to Shekelberg over there.
>>
Every asian woman who marries a white guy turns out to be a Yoko Ono
>>
>>57259568
>jews
>charitable for the hell of it

Nah. This shit is for tax reasons
>>
he's gonna go bill gates and piss his money into africa, that's all they ever fucking do for some reason.
>>
If he gives away 45 billion he still has a shit ton of money, you do realise that? When you have more than a billion you can do anything and money doesn't really mean much more to you. Zuckerberg could use 100 dollar notes as his toilet paper without giving a fuck.
>>
>>57259921
why didn't he do it like fucking 5 years ago then
>>
>>57259843
>99%
>tax break

well i am not much into murican taxsystem, but something tells me, that paying taxes is still cheaper, than giving away 99% of your wealth
>>
>>57259951
it'sa eugenics operations. he is trying his best to kill them off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAqUOocd6wk
>>
>>57260027
>99%
>into charity that he owns
>to be recirculated into projects that make him money
Well I am much into Murican tax system, and something tells me, that paying taxes is not cheaper, than giving away 0% of your wealth.
>>
>>57260027
>giving away
It's going to organizations under his control.
>>
>>57259804
Inheritance tax is 40% in america. Its also up to the irs to determine your net worth, meaning hey ALWAYS value you higher so they can get more as a percentage. Not to mention some assets are illiquid, so they are happy to just take it from you or hand the settlement to their buddies.

Taxes are higher in europe but the system is far harder to understand in america, they have traps on top of traps, wrapped in traps.
>>
>>57259849
Yep it has to be said, props to Shlomo, a legendary act. 99% is insane lol. He knows he's got to the point where money is worthless to him and his multimillionaire lifestyle is set for life with his salary at FB.
>>
File: 1448795993691.jpg (40 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1448795993691.jpg
40 KB, 438x438
>>57258242

>all charities are run by Jews
>implying starving kids in Africa actually get the money

How blue-pilled can one get?
>>
Zuckerberg is extremely pro-open borders, and in his letter to his daughter he said that he wanted everyone in the world to have equal opportunities. I wouldn't be surprised if all of that money went to George Soros-type funding.
>>
>>57258242
Oh so you mean he is going to become the next Soros. NGO FOR YOU NGO FOR ME NGO FOR EVERY BODY.
>>
>>57260221
>his multimillionaire lifestyle is set for life with his salary at FB

his salary is only 1$ per year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2014/04/03/mark-zuckerberg-joins-the-1-salary-club/
>>
>Be Jewkerberg
>Create sharity in name of daughter
>Transfer all my assets to said charity
>Never pay taxes again
>Can still use ridiculous pool of money as I see fit

Yeah man, thanks man, so generous bro, such abnegation bro, god bless you man.
>>
>>57258242

Imagine if he gave 1 million dollars to every person in the world, instead
>>
>>57260330
yeah this

401 k is untaxed

inheritance tax is like 40%

why the fuck do you guys think he announced this as soon as he had a fucking daughter?

when his daughter is 18 years old she will gain the board of directors seat in his "Charitable" foundation and she will be free to do whatever she wants with all that money
>>
>>57260334

Do the math you fucking retard... Best he coud do is give 5 dollars to every one on the planet.
>>
>>57258242
GUILT

he's kiked people since the inception of kikebook, but now he's fallen victim to that silly mental illness the expectionally welathy have called 'philanthropy'. he feels guilty about all the bad things he has done and thinks doing this will exonerate him.

gates did it
jobs did it
rockefeller did it
carnegie did it

notice a trend? they all did very questionable and shady things during their business life, then they felt guilty about it so gave away a significant part of their fortune.
>>
File: 1448861861679.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1448861861679.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>57260330

>even changing his name
>implying his name isn't Jewish enough
>tfw zuckerberg means sugar mountain
>>
>>57259195
>waa my shitty thread got no replies
>>
can somebody explain how google and facebook much billions of dollars though ads it's just not possible unless these ad company are fakes funded by jewish organizations
>>
>>57260435
but he has 45 billions you retard he could easily manage to get 1 million to everybody
>>
File: 1448612569040.jpg (137 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1448612569040.jpg
137 KB, 670x424
>>57258242
ITT: How to lose stockholder confidence in mere moments
>mfw Facebook stock-prices plummet
>>
>>57260330
well, it´s not like he can start a charity project and just park his money there

no matter how much /pol/ crys taxevasion, that foundation is bound to use the money for charity or Zuckerberg would loose his face and propably will get sued for taxevation.
>>
i'll believe it when i see it.
>>
>>57260221
Well, again, you're free to name some better examples in order to not give this guy some props.
>>
Giving to charity is great. Just don't use the gov to force me to do charity (welfare) so you can feel good about yourself.
>>
Any bro who can clear this out for me:

Is he going to retain voting rights? If so, how is that possible if he is going to give away the value of his shares?
>>
File: eternal jew 5.jpg (83 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
eternal jew 5.jpg
83 KB, 612x587
>JEW GIVING BILLIONS TO CHARITY

I highly doubt that
>>
>>57260451
i'll add to this that you need to think about the mindset of your typical billionaire, they're all egotistical to some extent. what will appeal more to someone with a large ego - being remembered as a miser who kept all of his money and never let it benefit anyone, or be remembered as a great philanthropist whose donations benefited many millions of people and changed their lives?

so, chances are kikeberg is just feeling guilty and wants his legacy to be that of someone who changed the lives of millions, rather than just a jew billionaire.
>>
>>57258242
he is just making up a story to sell all his fb shares without wreaking the stock
he knows fb is at its high point and he is pulling out
>>
>>57260330
That's what the newspaper article should have said.
>>57260330
+
>>57260427

He's an opportunist as evidenced by that old magazine article about how he built Facebook at college by being a sneaky autist.
>>
Yeah fuck it lets just forgive the kike who created the most intrussive social media outlet in the history of time. I mean he must be a nice guy donating all of his money to worthless niggers or some other 3rd world that will never contrubute to the modern world.
>>
>>57260510
there are 7.3 billion people on earth.

let me check 45b $/7.3b = 5 $

well, this anon >>57260435 knows his math
>>
>>57260532
The charities dont have oversight and be cross invested into other holdings of his. His charity can invest in workers he contracts to buddies of his. Nonprofits still make a profit, you shithead, they just arent responsible to shareholders and have different reporting requirements.

Also, making it a nonprofit means he can offshore or liquidate assets more easily

As i and another anon said, if he didnt do this hed be paying 40%+ inheritance tax
>>
File: 1447975187749.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447975187749.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>57258242
What's the charity? George Soros race baiting society? Planned unborn baby murderers?
>>
>>57258242
Something fishy about it.

What charity?
>>
>>57259568
>Look at Bill Gates. He saved millions of people with the medicine his foundation sends to Africa

So his ulterior motive was to increase african birthrates to destroy the white race.
You see Anon , there's always some sort of ulterior motive.
>>
PERHAPS FINALLY WE WILL HAVE TRULY THROWN ENOUGH MONEY AT STARVING AFRICANS AND INNER CITY NIGGERS TO BRING THEM INTO THE CIVILIZED WORLD. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES
>>
>>57258242
Publicity stunt.
>oy gevalt, if the goyim didn't trust me before, they will now!
>just trust me with your info already you dumb fucks
>>
>>57260578
He doesnt give away quote unquote, his shares. He would be liquidating them by selling them back to facebook at cost, which facebook can then choose to reissue or absorb.

He only retains as much voting rights as he chooses to retain. But facebook can also buy back other issuances as it sees fit so he can retain a proportional majority

Fucking stupud mexican
>>
>>57258242
Is he giving away $45 billion, or $45 billion worth of shares?

This is important.
>>
>>57259474
>>57258242
The real news here would be why the fuck did he had a child with such asian monstruosity.
>>
>>57258242
T A X
B R E A K S
>>
>>57260324
That $1 salary is so he doesn't pay any income tax. Giving money to charity is also another tax avoidance scheme. Watch as he sets up and gives all his money to his own charity/foundation like the Gates and Clintons and then have 99% of expenses be administrative costs.

He's not doing any of this shit out of the goodness of his heart. He's a fucking kike for fucks sake.
>>
>>57258242
If i was him i would living the high life in all over the world.
>>
>>57258242
Setting aside the fact that it's probably more a tax dodge than anything else, can you imagine what's going to happen to his kid?

>born to beta billionaire and disgusting chink
>well, at least I get to inherit money
>is jewed out of it by own father who places it in trusts and charities run by other jews
>status is nominally that of a billionaire, but has to live like a mere multimillionaire
>is hapa

Give it twenty years, and he'll turn out to be the biggest Elliot Rodger of all time.
>>
>>57260750

Because you filthy degenerate kebab posing as an actual German, world population is said to reach 9 billion in twenty years time. I was thinking ahead, unlike you who can't think for shit.
>>
>>57260966
The question is why he didnt hire a harem of 11/10 models and make contracts with all of them to bear him a small armys worth of children, each with the fortune of a saudi prince.

For fucks sake, thats what i would have done
>>
>>57260990
It's funny because he advocates for more gubmint pograms and higher taxes
>>
>>57260896
>Is he giving away $45 billion, or $45 billion worth of shares?

sources were contradicting on that matter at first

first the wrote $45 billion, but now the articles (the ones from Spiegel) got reworked and state "worth of shares".

so, the latter is the case
>>
>>57260990
This

Kikeberg isn't giving up any of his money. It's still going to be readily accessible to him. He's doing this for tax and ego reasons
>>
>>57261046
Pretty sure hell be a trust fund faggot but i doubt zuckerjew would fuck his own kid over.

Neither asians nor jews fuck their kids. Thats more of a puritan, white, im holier than thou kind of thing.

Jews and asians care about nothing more than their family.
>>
>>57261074
Just like every other kike in existence

Glory for the chosen ones, pain for the common man
>>
>>57261074
Because he knows he will never have to pay them.

Rich people can afford financial advisers and abuse every loophole in the system to never pay a single red cent on taxes.

This is why you never see them advocate for a flat minimum tax with no avoidance or loopholes.
>>
>>57259684
He's turn that 500m into another 20bil at least i'd imagine. He could also start drawing his CEO/Chairman salary from FB again too.
>>
>>57259521
Clearly you are not as euphoric as I.
>>
It will go to a fund that he controls 100%.
That fund will be a tax free charity invested in a lot of things that make profit.
He will very slowly give small amounts to causes have tiny bits trickle out.

It will basically be the exact same if he kept it all in a bank account and donated every now and then.
He just wants to seem super generous.
>>
>>57261123
Him, his family, and his company are fucking scam artists. FB is taking advantage of a tax loophole called the Double Irish right now.

"The double Irish arrangement is a tax avoidance strategy that some multinational corporations use to lower their corporate tax liability."

Google Facebook + Double Irish for more information. Zukerjew is not a good person.
>>
>>57261186
Hard call. If you read up on hapa forums and their complaints the main thing is that they feel alienated by both their (white) father and their (asian) mother. The attitude that asian mothers have to their hapa children is supposedly quite hostile, or at least alienating. The extent to which Zuckerberg himself is a family man is questionable, because on the one hand he might have married out of love, and on the other hand it might have been because he's just too beta to find women like Trump did. At any rate the kid will be raised to be a kek, given his environment, his parents, and his genes.
>>
>>57259568
>He saved millions of people with the medicine his foundation sends to Africa.
And then Africa became overpopulated and niggers are heading north.

Yeah, truly God's work.
>>
>>57261219
Flat tax is unworkable because you have to determine ti tax at point of sale, after or beforebinterest, cant determine depreciation clauses, makes no distinction for illiquid vs liquid assets, etc.

No tax can ever reallu be flat. Impossible, you still have double or triple taxation, 10% income, 10% capgains, 10% sales, 10% inheritance.

It fucks with cap gains and the stock market. Also, good luck keeping your house if the state makes you pay 10% of it.

The rich never advocate raising taxes because only poor or middle class people ever ask for it, the top 10% pay 50% of all taxesbdirectly into your faggybpockets. A flat tax would DECREASE their taxes and increase yours, fagot.

If the rich didnt pay any taxes because of loopholes, the top 10% wouldnt be paying 50% of gross federal revenue, you idiot.

Oh btw, yes, zuckerjew is dodging taxes, but hes still paying shit tons, like every other rich guy
>>
>>57261406
Yeah, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Ultimately corporate tax passes the costs on to either the end consumer, or the salary/wage earners in the company.

I'm curious as to why all these billionaires are giving away to charity though. There has to be some kind of tax incentive to do so.
>>
File: l8479.jpg (254 KB, 1845x854) Image search: [Google]
l8479.jpg
254 KB, 1845x854
>>57258242

Facebook never was of his.

It's CIA/NSA project from the very beginning.

The little fag is just a puppet. The same is also valid for Micosoft and Google btw.
>>
>>57261467
more prosperity actually lowers birth rates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aud6n52dJCY
>>
>>57258242
I thought he agreed to give most of his money to the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation. They're working on trying to change public perception of video games so that they can use them in Common Core lessons.
>>
>>57260324
>his salary is only 1$ per year

Sure, that doesn't count the dividends on his shares

Steve Balmer, for instance, had made 6 billions out of dividends from his shares of microsoft by the time he resigned as CEO
>>
>>57258242
>Mark Zuckerberg gives away 99% of FB shares to his own foundation
Why does it all sound like some extreme jew hackery?
>>
>>57261933
r a r e
a
r
e
>>
>>57261445
There are hapa forums?

Also, just a moment consider than ANYONE on a forum is likely an autistic faggot.

For one, im hapa (look at the flag now) and both sides of my family would kill niggers for sport if they could get away with it.

I think he hapa psychosis thing is overblown. Some of us have psych issues, but keep in mind psych issues are heritable. If youre born from a kek father, you will be a kek too. If youre born to normal parents you will be normal.

I see more white dudes getting keked or jacking it to cartoon horses than hapa.

Zuckerjews ugly child will be the product of his parents, more than a hapa. IfFthe jew is ruthless, his son probably will be.

Closing, 2bh家, asians want to kill other nonwhite races
>>
its a last ditch effort to make facebook shares not look like shit

the ipo going live was a train wreck. orders processed late with the late pricing. so you buy day 1 1st hour and a week later you paid a week laters price. banks got priority on purchases of shares and they flooded the market. way to many shares

while it got slight bump later the damage was done. this is a attempt to manipulate people into liking their shares amidst "muh feels" the global political movement
>>
>jew gives millions of dollars to charity
>/pol/tard sees a homeless guy, walks by swiftly, ignoring him entirely
>goes home
>"FUCKING GREEDY JEWS REEEEEEEEEE"
never change, stormniggers
>>
>>57259195
>full philanthropist?

it's a fucking scam, he was a CIA plant to begin with, which charities is he giving to? knowing that all charities are fucking bullshit scams to enrich their CEOs and 99% of the money you give them is eaten up with nonsense none of the money is actually used to feed starving people or whatever

it's bullshit, a fucking tax break swindle
>>
>>57262024
go die in a fire kike
nobody wants you and your kin here
>>
>>57261794
This video game shit is starting to get scary.

Look at the brain scan studies being done for games like league
We understand pleasure and how it works in the brain

Theyre going to build SJW league of legends and 7 year okd boys will be braineashed to be trannies.

Fuck the west
>>
>>57258242
That's pretty cool of him. If more people did this stuff the world would be a better place
>>
>>57258242
I don't understand why he wouldn't put it towards say curing cancer makes me sad
>>
File: latest.png (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
22 KB, 600x600
>>57262116
My boy
>>
>>57258242
I bet it's all for Syrian refugees and Mexicans to come to America
>>
>>57262116
DESIGNATED TOWN RAPISTS
>>
>>57261991
This is just anecdotal, but I tend to see men over 30 mixing with Asians. They're far more likely to develop autism and schizophrenia this way.

>>57262137
They're trying to make different video games for it. All of that "experiences" and "learning" stuff you hear from the gaming press is the end goal. They're essentially trying to make automated learning programs for young kids that teach them morality instead of just providing information. They're going to become more useful to the government this way.

There's also going to be a second version of Common Core which requires you to pay that isn't available in public schools, but will allow you to actually learn stuff instead of becoming some kind of drone. It's the endgame for multiculturalism because they can weed out any undesirables by selectively giving scholarships to "diverse" people. It's kind of like the different castes in Brave New World.
>>
>1% of your wealth is still like 1 billion
>create charity in your daughters name
>still have access to your money
>only now don't have to pay taxes
>get to pretend you're the best thing since sliced bread
YEAH MAN, BEST GUY EVER
>>
>>57262362
Take a hike kike
>>
>>57258242
The end of the dollar is not far off. He is not giving away of value.
>>
>>57262329
The Soros fund for global togetherness
>>
File: 1385852915805.jpg (59 KB, 300x477) Image search: [Google]
1385852915805.jpg
59 KB, 300x477
Some big bad shit is going to happen soon.
>>
File: d14.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
d14.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>>57262483
>da joos
>>
>>57262391
Source for this sec9nd common core stuff?

Its obvious its a power play to brainwash red states and secure federal control, but this is new to me.

I left and im never coming back. I pray to god you guys all gas the leftists before this shit destroys america
>>
>>57258242
That is probably the right move for him, he is doing that early which i a good thing,
The only way he would maximeze profit from those shares would be by shorting them.
if he did that the stock price would plummet and he wouldn't be able to remain CEO because if he is shorting his shares, how can he push for a higher evaluation?
Also , see Bill gates for example, last time i heard, his wealth was in the range of US$70 bi,
if he had continued as CEO, he wouldn't be able to sell his shares as he did, and diversify, increasng his wealth.
Now, his wealth is still pledged to his foundation, yet his is the wealthiest man in the world.
so ,yeh, it's a great headline, but i don't think its simply for philanthropic reasons
>>
>>57262504
this. 1000 times this.
this if another indicator of the gigantic shit the US will be in soon.
>>
>>57262738
I don't have a link, it was something that came up a LOT during GamerGate because the issue was people funding fake political activists similar to what Soros does. Someone else might have a link, but I wasn't really involved in it so I didn't save any.
>>
>>57258242
Nice try Goldstein

You say he's "Giving it away to charity", but he's the owner of the charity he's donating too.

It's fucking tax evasion in broad daylight.
>>
File: 1448837688071-2.png (1 MB, 1699x1638) Image search: [Google]
1448837688071-2.png
1 MB, 1699x1638
>>57262712
oy vey its time for a redpill dump thread
>>
File: d39.png (150 KB, 1614x1453) Image search: [Google]
d39.png
150 KB, 1614x1453
>>57262913
>>
>>57260269
Underrated post
>>
>>57258242

Implying that money belongs to him.
>>
>>57262913
>png
>>
>>57262979
here you go my nigger
>>
File: 1448839811773-1.png (1008 KB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1448839811773-1.png
1008 KB, 1350x3570
>>57262979
i meant over here
>>
File: 1448839811773-0.jpg (2 MB, 4050x5550) Image search: [Google]
1448839811773-0.jpg
2 MB, 4050x5550
>>57262979
and here
>>
>>57258242
Didn't Facebook go public like a year or two ago? What about all the people who bought stock then?
>>
>>57263185
They all look white though.
How are they Jewish?
>>
45 gorillion dollars
>>
File: 1448844068435-4.jpg (127 KB, 602x430) Image search: [Google]
1448844068435-4.jpg
127 KB, 602x430
>>57263232
They're ashkenazic, pale skinned jews. Most still have semitic features though. Google their bios to convince yourself.
>>
File: 1448844253830-1.png (871 KB, 1776x1288) Image search: [Google]
1448844253830-1.png
871 KB, 1776x1288
>>57263375
gee I wonder who were behind the attempted communist revolution in Germany after ww1
>>
>>57258242
I haven't read any of the articles but isn't that pledge that Bill Gates got them to sign just a pledge to give away 99% by the time they are dead?

So if this kike lives to be 97 years old he could still have billions upon billions of dollars when he is 96.
>>
>>57258242
I don't buy it. Also that still leaves him 450 million.

I would imagine that this money will go into a "foundation" that kike berg will use as his personal piggy bank all the while dodging the taxes he'd have to pay were the money not in a non profit foundation.

Rich kike tactics 101. Bill Gates did the same thing.
>>
>>57263689
that´s old news. this was one of the many reasons Hitler came to power.
>>
File: 1448845141599.jpg (240 KB, 862x599) Image search: [Google]
1448845141599.jpg
240 KB, 862x599
>>57263689
for any newfags who wants more info on pre-ww2 jewry and why the ebil nazis hated them
>>
>>57263836
no, u mean that weird club of Bill Gates, wich Zuckerberg joined 2 years ago.

The current news are about Zuckerberg actually doing it.
>>
>>57263882
Of course its old news dipshit. It happened almost all 100 years ago. I was informing the smug newfag and hist 'da joos' shitposting
>>
>However the shares will not be donated to charity immediately, but over the course of the couple's lives.
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This goys thought it will be this easy
>>
>>57263919
>for any newfags who wants more info on pre-ww2 jewry and why the ebil nazis hated them
forgot to post pastebin
http://pastebin.com/nhA7SpcP
>>
>>57264077
nah i mean u talk about "redpilling" here >>57262913 and pretend to hand out super secret information, while everything is just general knowledge

where is the mindblowing stuff?
>>
File: 1387581596150.jpg (37 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1387581596150.jpg
37 KB, 500x749
>>57258242
>Was /pol/ wrong?

Zuckers is putting the money into a Foundation to avoid tax. Same as Bill Gates.

This move will protect the Zuckerberg family wealth, in perpetuity.
>>
>social engineering institutions are charity

oy vey!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJq5rKCe2DI
>>
>>57259195
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
Nothing to see here, just a German bitching about a new. Moove along.
>>
>>57260249
Nobody wants niggers to be given any money, they'll just burn it.
>>
>>57264223
>general knowledge
just because the average /pol/ack is aware (im not even too sure about that anymore) doesnt mean that its general knowledge. Simple pictures with information that can easily be googled will get more attention than super sekrit scanned pdfs
>>
>>57258242
>moves all his wealth into an LLC which includes private investment
It's not charity brah. It's a scam.
>>
>>57258242
He should hand it over to the people he stole his ideas from.

Fucking kike and an ugly one at that, no wonder he had to get a mail order Chinese bride. God just look at that hideous kike face with those ugly glazed eyes.

He needs killing just for that.
>>
>>57258242

Bill Gates "donated" and "gave up" his money to "charity" and yet the "charities" he donated to all pertained to social engineering.

Population control in Africa (a good thing admittedly, less niggers = good) but he is the key financier for common core and it's implementation.

Educate yourselves please.
>>
>>57264602

Bill Gates hasn't given his wealth to anyone.

The Gates Foundation administers the investments of the fund. The fund generates billions. The Foundation is mandated, by law, to "give away" a small proportion (and, it is tiny in comparison to the value of the fund), to maintain its status as a charitable foundation.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.