[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be jewish >be in land of the chosen people >no oil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (22 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
22 KB, 1280x931
>be jewish
>be in land of the chosen people
>no oil
>mfw

>become a country
>instantly invaded, win somehow
>invaded again, war lasts only 6 days
>still surrounded by sand nigger countries wanting them dead

Is Israel the most based sand nigger country in the middle east?
>>
>>57258212
Not at all, they are sandniggers like any others ME countries, they just got the support of USA.
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>57258212
>>
Israel ,the nightmare of all muzz
>>
>>57258407

And the Soviet Union, initially.
>>
>>57258212
>land of the chosen people
My that sounds very ethnocentric, racist, and xenophobic, almost like they think they're ubermensch.
>no oil
>http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21677597-geologists-israel-think-they-have-found-oilin-very-tricky-territory-black-gold

>Oye Vey, oil found in the Golan Heights, territory we took from Syria, it's a miracle that ISIS appeared "just before" the discovery and crippled the Syrians who would have contested the find!
>Thank G-d ISIS has attacked every other Arab nation faction in the region except for us!
>>
>>57258212
>win somehow
With Rothschild money, much can be accomplished
>>
>>57258212
>land for peace
Idiots. Never bargain for peace. There is no peace. There's never peace. If you want the territory, you take it, pave over it, and then let some future generation get around to feeling guilty about it.
>>
>>57258890
>with Rothschild money
And American, and German,with American equipment, Czech equipment, etc.
>>
>>57258811

this is how many years later?

also, see Sinai Peninsula which was discovered to have oil as early as 1940
>>
>>57258811
That Oil is un-extractalbe at the moment, we are doing fine without it.
>>
>>57258212
Why do the Ashkenazim, one of the most inbred groups, not look like they come from the Middle East? (I'm one of them so I'd like to know)
>>
>>57259145
Roughly 40
>>57259190
I'm sure your government will build a few more "settlements" first to keep the claim uncontestable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-08-11-31-42.png (239 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-08-11-31-42.png
239 KB, 480x800
>>57258453
Kek
>>
>>57259190
NO WE FUCKING ARENT
>>
ddurrr all rpofrit control from Israel muh' diamond gold trade smells like a scam
>>
>>57258212
YES

COEPTIS FUCKING ANNUIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vAOLoraTJE
>>
>>57260051
>OYE VEY, I'M NOT LIVING LIKE THE JEWISH KING I AM
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.